Why Me?! (Discontinued)

By muxchluv

Cold, cynical and a brute. Those are the words that are used to describe Y/n Leo. The daughter of Remnant's m... More

things to know
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
chapter- 5
chapter- 6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter- 18
chapter-19
Valentine special
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Just Relax 1
Chapter - 34
Chapter 35
Announcement

Chapter-20

2.8K 77 36
By muxchluv

No one's POV

You laid down on your bed and breathed out a heavy sigh, you just wanted some excitement to happen this year. SOME, but noooo, you just had to deal with over 10 girls and your mother, along with your quote on quote fathers. It felt like life slapped you across the face, you aggresively scratched your head and groaned, Who even am I anymore? What are you? A leopard or a devil? Just... what are you? You clenched your teeth and shook the thought out of your head.

You stood up from your bed and looked out the window, it was currently night time, and your friends weren't home yet. It's over 9:00 o'clock, you began worrying and quickly called them using your scroll, no answer, you tried again, still no answer, you freaked out a bit but regained your composure. You took a brief moment to think of a reason to why they aren't home yet, they do have their own lives, but It's over 9 and I know Andi hates coming home late. Aphrodite, it's normal but she comes back around 7. F/n though, she's a bit... Forgetful, so she gets lost from time to time, plus she's on a date right now, makes sense. But I clearly told her to come home at 8. You sighed and sat on your bed, trying not to worry about it too much. Maybe they'll come home later, You laid down and closed your eyes trying to sleep.

You hear a deep and throathy chuckle and immediately shot out of bed. You looked around but found no one, you sighed thinking it was probably just a figment of your imagination and laid back down.

You tossed and turned on the bed wrinkling your blankets but you didn't care about them right now. Your eye lids were starting to get heavy, so you closed your eyes and let sleep embrace you.

"Soon..."

The next day

You stretched your body and sat up from your bed. Looking around you see not even one of your team mates. You narrowed your eyes because your vision was getting blurry, and your head was hurting. You felt a hot breath on your neck, and quickly looked behind you and saw a male figure, you couldn't quite see who he was. He lifted his arm up and stabbed you in the neck, you felt a sting on your neck and groaned. You widened your eyes and realised he stabbed you with a syringe; probably loaded with drugs of some sort.

Your vision became blurrier, your breath became jagged; then you lost consciousness.

The male figure laughed eerily, "First your father, then your mother, and last but not least... You" "All your family has caused is nothing but pain and torture. But I'll be the one to put an end to it... Y/n L/n" he began giggling then the giggling turned into full blown laughter, not just normal laughing, he was laughing like a psychopath.

After his joyous moment, he carried you bridal style and jumped off of your window, wings emerged from his back and he began flying at an inhumane speed. He smirked as his beige hair flowed in the wind and his soulless heterochromia eyes glimmered in the sun.

hours later

Y/n's POV

I groggily woke up and looked around, unable to see anything as my eyes were blurry. I narrowed my eyes and scanned the area, I was in somewhat of an abandoned warehouse, tch, what a cliché, what next? The girls show up and save me from my masked kidnapper and then I reward them with kisses?... Actually, I wouldn't mind that. Enough, focus I heard a chuckle and looked infront of me, a boy older than me was walking to me, Huh, how come I didn't hear his footsteps, is this guy a rat or something? I mean, I can sense that this A-hole hole was a faunus I thought as I glared him, "Who a-" he cut me off, "My name is, Bennerit Trent" Trent... Trent...? Trent?! "Trent?! HIS last name?!" he looked at me and creepily laughed "Why yes, I am the older brother of Aiden. He was nothing but a mistake my parents made, human garbage I say" I look at him and clenched my teeth, "What do you want?!" he went closer to me and looked me in the eye. He stared at my E/c eyes, and I stared at his black and blue ones. "What I want? Your life!" he began chuckling maniacally; I stared at him and began shaking. W... Why am I shaking?! What the hell's happening?! I look at him and used my semblance, he smirked and looked at me. I... It didn't work, my mouth began quivering; he reached the top of my head and pulled on my ea-, "Your horns have grown quite a bit, Y/n" Horns?! I sneered at him "Horns? Last time I checked, I had leopard ears" he chuckled and pecked me, on the lips. My eyes went wide as he smirked, "What the hell was that for?!" I screamed, he cupped his cheek with his hand and laughed "I just needed some energy, sorry babe" I grimaced at him, "first, I am not your babe, and second What do you want, besides my life?" I growled at him he looked at me and stuck out his tongue "I want your bod-" before he could finish that, I managed to kick him where the sun don't shine. He screeched and held his crotch, I snickered, and stuck my tongue out "You- agh!" Tears were in his eyes as I laughed, he stood up and towered over me. I gulped and looked at him, and he said with a creepy monotonous voice"So, we're playing games now are we?" I looked at him, and I felt sweat run down the side of my forehead "M... M... Maybe, M... Maybe not" I stuttered and shivered, he growled and tried to punch me. I closed my eyes thight waiting for the pain but It never came. I opened one of my eyes and realised that my arms were now free and I had...

Wings?!

They were acting as a shield from the punch, I smirked and stood up. As I stood up I felt something between my legs; I looked down, and formed an 'o' with my mouth. It was a thin tail almost as thin as thread; at the end was a trident shaped thing. I smirked and opened my wings looking at Bennerit, my eyes went wide, he didn't even looked shock, "Shouldn't you be surprised?!" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice, he chortled and he looked behind him. He put his index finger on his lips and said,"It's a secret" he winked then dissapeared, my eyes widened and my teeth thightened. I heard a loud *crash* sound coming from behind me, I looked behind and the door of the warehouse flew past me, only grazing my cheek. I gulped and looked at the cause of this. Surprise surprise it was the girls, but there was another girl who looked like Weiss, actually she Is a schnee, Winter Schnee, the scariest schnee. I tucked my tail between my legs and I stood straight(gay) and avoided eye contact with winter. All of the other girls ran straight(gay) to me and tackled me to the ground, I faintly hear people calling my name but it wasn't from the girls(they were busy crying) infact it was from my team. I patted the ground saying, "Uncle" and some of them giggled and the others said, "do we have to?" I nodded and they all got off of me, I stood up and a hand reached out for me, I grabbed it thinking it was from one of the girls; they pulled me up and I looked at the person who pulle- shit. It was Winter, I gulped and immediately ripped my hands out of hers, only because the girls were glaring daggers on my back, her skin was as soft as snow. I blushed and mentally slapped myself nonononononono, stahp it stupid brain! I awkwardly smiled at her, "Y/n Leo?" Without thinking about it, I saluted "Y... Yes m... m... ma'am?" I heard the girls snicker behind me; I looked behind me and glared at them.

They stopped and stuck their tongues out at me, scoff, jerks I giggled and looked in front of me and put down my hand. Then I saw my team running towards me, but they all stopped when they saw winter, but hey? Atleast they waved. "You're Y/n Leo huh? You are more beautiful in person, handsome infact. Weiss was right, you are a total cutie" I blushed and immediately looked at Weiss, I gave her the 'What the fuck?' Look. She shrugged and pouted, I blushed more, I looked back at Winter, "anyways I'll be taking my leave now, since I just wanted to meet my sister's crush, ta~" she waved and walked off, while she did my eyes travel up and down her body pausing on her ass. Someone smacked the back of my head, "What the fuck Y/n?! You're literally eye raping my sister!" Weiss screamed at me and pinched my cheeks. Yang put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up "Nice ass, I know" Coco did the same thing and Weiss scolded the shit out of them. I giggled and looked at the rest of the girls while the trio were bickering with eachother, I gave them a closed smile and winked at them. They all screamed like thirsty fan girls and someone wrapped their arms around my shoulder, I looked at the person who did this and saw Aphrodite with anime tears rolling down her face, "Y/n where were you? When we got back to the dorm you were gone! We asked the girls and they wouldn't stop barking like dogs!" I glared at her and tsked, "Where were you guys last night?! I was worried sick I couldn't even have a good night sleep! But how did you guys even find me?" Andi came to us and said, "Well, this is the only abandoned warehouse in town, so..." She gave a sheepish laugh and I scoffed, "where were you last night?" I asked, the three looked at eachother then back at me. They all said in unison, "it's a secret" I look at each of them and sneered, "If you ain't gonna tell then so be it..." I knitted my eyebrows and jerked away from Aphrodite's embrace, well, they saved me from my "masked kidnapper" minus well give them a reward I look at the girls while they were chatting with eachother, I smiled and walked over to them they all looked at me and waved. I kissed Ruby first, then Yang, then Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, and Velvet, they all blushed and hugged me, I hugged them back. We all pulled away and Yang just noticed "are those wings and horns?!" I nodded and Yang touched my horns. When Bennerit touched them, I felt nothing, but when Yang does, It feels so good. They all looked at me eyes wide and a blush on their faced, without realising what I've done, I looked at them a bit confused, "why, what happened?" They all waved their hands saying it was nothing, I cocked my eyebrow up and went back to my team.

I looked at them and sighed, I told them to go back to the dorm, and call it a day they nodded and went back to said, dorm. I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and felt boobs on my back, without looking back I asked, "what is it Yang?" She snickered and went to my ear, it's weird having human ears now, well more like elk ears, but still she whispered, "Li'l devil needs to be punished" I blushed and looked back pinching her cheeks "No" I deadpanned. She looked so sad, I rolled my eyes and gave her a peck on the lips, she tightened the grip around my waist to pull me closer. I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me, I feel daggers on my back and gulped , the girls pried Yang off of me and scolded her. I giggled,
"Girls, I wanna sleep. Let's go back to the dorms" they all looked at me and smiled, I walked out of the warehouse and they followed suit, I heard them arguing about who's gonna sleep with who "I am gonna sleep in my dorm, end of conversation" I scolded them, they all said yes, and I mentally face palmed myself.

======

Missed me? Cause I sure don't.
So my bitch ass wanted to take a break, for like what a month?

To say sorry... I gave you a chapter with over 1k + words (honestly, could've done better)

And, it was my birthday on the 27Th so... Ok

uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...
5.9K 109 12
The story of a young boy named Y/N the Bloodedge who wields the Azure Grimoire from the Black Beast that almost destroyed remnant 100 year ago. Y/N'...
30.5K 373 36
This is my second story and please help with me. This is a girl name Y/N rose and she having a hard time on her family but only who care for her is R...
1.5M 22K 96
(Y/N) is a 17 yr old boy who's accidentally mutated with the power of electricity. (Y/N) was in a world full of infected (from Prototype), making him...