How I Met My Princess

By littlemissgotham

Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all. More

Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Date
Chapter 10: Goodbye
Chapter 11: The Mean Girl
Chapter 12: The Best Thing
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Filler
Hanging Out With 5 Seconds Of Summer
I Miss You
Lazy Day
Ex - Boyfriend
A/N
Welcome Back
4 Months - The Date
It's Time!!!??
Epilogue

Chapter 5

135 2 0
By littlemissgotham

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of Niall saying my name. "Hey wake up and get ready." "Where are we going?" "To the beach." "Oh okay." I brought my cute bathing that I was saving for the summer.

It was an American flag bathing suit it was adorable and know Niall would like it. I put on shorts and a tank top on.

Niall's POV

I was so ready for the date with Megan tomorrow I kind of wish it would get here already but I don't want today to go by fast. "Hey Niall I have to ask you a question." "Yeah?" "You know how Harry was lonely last night?" "Yeah?"

"Do you think this Friday we can get her here to surprise him?" "Yeah sure we have a concert Friday so we can surprise him for the concert." "That's great, can we plan it on our date tomorrow?" "Yeah sure." "Okay great thanks."

We all head to the beach no one is really there which is always great, we always go to the less crowded parts. Megan was hanging out with the girls they got along so well, gladly. We were all laying on the towels. "Guys come out here." Perrie called out. "Yeah!" Said Eleanor and Sophia.

I was about to go when I realized Harry didn't go. "What's up Harry?" "Nothing mate you just go out hangout with your girl." "But I want to hang with you, we don't talk much anymore." So we talked for a little bit he still wouldn't admit he was lonely.

I saw Megan wasn't having as much fun. "You go hang out with her mate don't worry about me." So I texted Iza I saved her number just in case.

NiallHey Iza its Niall.

IzaOh Hi

Niall was wondering if you could text Harry we're at the beach and he wanted me to go hangout with Megan. But don't want him to not have anyone ttalk to.

IzaSure I'd love to, now you go hangout with my cousin and if you ever hurt her. don't care if your famous, will hurt you.

Niallgot it and trust me I won't do that.

So I headed out to the beach and I saw Harry smiling and texting. "Who's Harry talking to?" "Your cousin, he was lonely so I told her to." "Awwe your so nice." "I know." Next thing she did was push me down and while I was trying to get up I pulled her down in the water.

We stopped after a while and went to get Taco Bell, Harry was still talking to Iza. We went back to the house watched a couple movies and I cuddled with Megan because i wouldn't see her till tomorrow. I helped her pack and gave her a big hug. I really wanted to kiss her but I was gonna save that till tomorrow night.

Megan's POV

Me and the girls headed down to the beach I already missed Niall. We made a campfire, hung out for a while, played truth or dare than started talking about the guys mainly Niall. I couldn't stop thinking about how we almost kissed but then I realized he don't kiss till the second date. "So Megan how is you and Niall doing?" "Good, I guess, we're going on our second date tomorrow." "Oh cool where?"

"He just said dinner and a movie." "Cool." "Have you guys kissed yet?" "Eleanor!" "What I just wanted to know." "Its okay...." I said smiling. "We almost did." I said smiling even bigger. "Oooh!" all the girls said.

We talked some more than I got a call from Niall. Hey Niall. "Ooh." all the girls said. Hi I said smiling. I miss you. he said next. I was saying this knowing what the girls would. "I miss you too." "Awwe." Can you go somewhere so we can talk? Yeah sure. I get up and walk away.

All the girls were like "Boooo." What is up?" Nothing just really wanted to talk to you without distractions. Oh okay. What are the boys doing? Watching movie. Why aren't you watching it with them?

Because miss you and want to talk to you. Remember that incident we had this morning? Where we almost kissed? Umm yeah that one. What about it? really wanted to kiss you but normally don't do it till the second date. That's okay. How's Harry.

Good stopped texting Iza while ago. Cool, do you think he likes her?  Yeah definitely does he smiles every time he talks to her. On the other line I hear a door open. "Oh hi Niall I didn't know you were her "I'm here I was just getting ready to call iza and this is the only available room."

"Its okay I'm getting ready to leave, hold on." Well got to go, see you tomorrow. Okay bye. Miss you. Miss you too. Then we hung up I went back to the girls. We talked a little bit more sang some and went to sleep to the sound of the waves.

Tomorrow Morning 10:00

We all wake up and start packing up and cleaning up stuff. I honestly really missed Niall and it was just one day imagine months. But honestly I believe we can do it. Besides he's only on tour for a couple more months. I'm so ready to get back to the house.

Once we get there I leave my bag in the car. I run upstairs and go into Nialls room. I see him sleeping on the bed so I go over to wake him up. "Hey Niall wake up." I say shaking him. His eyes open up.

"What?" Than he actually sees my face. "Hi, hey when did you get back?" "Just now." "Come over to the other side and lay with me." So I did, how could you not when Niall Horan asks you too. I go over and lay with him. "I missed you so much." "I missed you too." I fell asleep in his arms. His alarm went off at 1:00.

Nialls POV

Megan and I decided to go eat by ourselves. Since we won't have alone time till about 4:30. She wanted to go to What-a-burger so we did. "We have go to bed a little earlier tonight." "Why?"

"Because we have to practice and everything to get ready for Friday." "Oh Okay." "So you ready for tonight?" "Yeah, what movie are we gonna see." "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." "Awesome sauce." We sat in silence for a little bit so we could eat. 

Nialls POV

I couldn't wait for tonight. Its gonna be my second date with Megan. I really like her she's so nice, beautiful and carefree I never want to hurt her. The date is in a few hours we're leaving at 4:00. It 3:00 right now so I go take a shower and get ready for tonight.

I want it to be good so I'm done getting ready at 3:30. Megan is downstairs with the girls getting her ready. I start heading towards the living area. I see Eleanor, "Where's Megan." "She's coming."

Eleanor said smiling really big. She's up to something, I understand when I see Megan come out. She looks so beautiful I would kiss her already but it would ruin my plan. "You ready to go?" I ask holding out my hand.

She takes it, "I'm ready to go anywhere with you." So we head out to the taxi making sure no one sees us right now. I want to tell people about us but technically were not dating yet. We get to Olive Garden right on time and we take our seats. Our waitress is about in her twenties.

"Good afternoon Mr.Horan, I love your band by the way." "Thanks." "So what would you like to drink?" Megan and I both get Dr. Pepper. We finally order, "So are we gonna plan on Iza coming to see Harry before the concert?"

"Yes I was gonna text Iza sometime tomorrow because that's when she gets back." "Okay I'll get Paul to make arrangements for her to come down." "Okay, that sounds good and will he pick her up from the airport and get her to the venue?" "Yeah." That's when our food gets here "Have a nice night and good luck to the both of you." "Thanks." So when were done we pay and its about time for the movie to start.

When we get there we decide to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I've been wanting to see it. There's not that many people there, gladly. After the movie we head back. We stay outside a little bit so we can talk. "I had fun tonight." "Me too." I see her smiling I knew this was then time to do it.

"So I've been wanting to ask you this ever since I first saw you." "Yes?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will." She gives be a big hug. We pull away I'm still holding onto her. I look into her eyes then look down at her lips. She does the same, we both lean into the kiss.

It was the best thing ever, our lips moved in sync it was like time was frozen and we were the only two people in the world. We kissed til I was out of breath. She started yawning, "You getting tired?" She just nods her head.

"Let's go inside." We walk in and everyone is watching a movie on the couch. "You guys want to join?" Lou asks. "No were just gonna go to bed." I take off my shirt and pants. Megan is wearing batman pants and a black tank top. "You can sleep in my bed tonight." "Thanks." I lay down first.

A/N F.Y.I The reason I put italics when Niall called Megan his because the girls were talking within the conversation so I put italics so it would be easier for ya'll. Your Welcome. :))) Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 82 10
I hope you will enjoy!
219K 2.1K 115
just some One Direction fanfics that I found interesting! *this is super old so some of these fanfics might've been removed*
88.2K 385 28
Just an idiot who likes to write. I post inconsistently and I don't write the best stuff. Hope y'all enjoy -Mae ;)