The Rookie (manxmen)**Hothous...

By ladydianna01

Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opene... More

The Rookie (manxmen)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 15

188K 5K 882
By ladydianna01

Chapter 15

(Xavier's House-------------->)

 *A/N- this chappie is in Xavier's POV and um...Warning...that is all, enjoy. And oh, please enjoy the video John Legend's, "Tonight."**

Watching Nathan interact with Robbie was a fucking hot, but little did that sweet boy know that he was going to submit to me and be glad about it too. I could almost laugh out loud that the little bit of delicious thought that he was in charge of this situation. I had to hand it to him though, he was a real tough little spitfire, but that was only going to make his surrender even better. Robbie giggled from the back seat of my BMW, and I watched through the rear view mirror as Nathan nuzzled his neck and my already rock hard dick pulsed and made me shift in my seat. Fuck, going home to my house has never taken this fucking long. Robbie mewled and I knew he trying to work me up even more on purpose, and his naughty ass was going to get it. As much as I loved the other guys, they were my buddies, my friends with benefits. But Robbie, Robbie was mine, my boy, my pup, and most importantly, my lover. No one but the chief knew that I am a Dominant fully immersed in the BDSM lifestyle, and that Robbie was my submissive. Although I am sure the crew has worked it out for themselves, but they have never broached the subject with me, and I never had the inclination to dominate any of them.

I turned the corner onto my street, and I almost sighed out with relief as my house came into view. When the other guys first saw my car and my home, they used to razz me all the time about it. But it never bothered me, I came from money, and I will never apologize for that fact. I was actually proud of it, but it wasn't my money. It belonged to my parents who worked long and hard to amass their fortune. My mother is a surgeon still running circles around those poor interns at the hospital, and my father's law firm handled some of the most scandalous legal cases out there. He was an attorney to the mega rich with several high power lawyers as his partners. I didn't want the kind of stress in my own life that my parents seemed to thrive on. I just wanted to he a hero, and maybe find someone that would let me take care of them, and in turn they would make me the most important person in their world, and I found that in Robbie. And just as I see it shimmering under Nathan's cockier than Hell attitude, but it's was there nonetheless and I was going to be the one to draw it out.

Robbie snagged Nathan by the hand and practically dragged him into my house. I just ambled along behind my naughty pup, carrying the case of beer in one hand and the wings in the other. Willing my throbbing cock to me patient the whole way indoors. I didn't miss the awed expression on Nathan's face as he took stock of my home. I kept the interior simple but elegant, it was my man cave and I was rather fond of it. Robbie took him towards the den, and I went to set the food down in the kitchen and stored the beer in the cooler. I grabbed a few bottles of water and some plates, utensils, and napkins, and piled everything on a tray and made my way through the house until I came to an abrupt stop in the entrance of the den. 

My sweet baby had cued the audio system and the sultry sounds of John Legend's. "Tonight." was playing as he worked his luscious body, dancing sensuously on front of our guest. Nathan sat there transfixed as Robbie slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his creamy skin, and the toned muscles of his slender torso to the man's hungry gaze. My eyes dipped and I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting that rigid cock pushing up underneath his jeans. The poor man didn't even notice when I advanced into the room and set the tray down on the coffee table. His beautiful eyes followed every move that Robbie made as he continued to make the man pant for him. I decided to kick it up a notch by removing my own shirt and hanging it on the back of the sofa. I kicked off my shoes and left myself dressed only in my low rise jeans, and I popped the top button for good measure. Giving him a view of my trimmed pubes and just the thick root of my aching cock. Yes, this should have that boy begging for it. 

Sidling up behind Robbie, I matched his erotic movements and ran my hands over the flushed skin if his chiseled chest and abdomen. Without missing a beat, I leaned in and nipped Robbie's earlobe before sucking the delicate flesh into my mouth, and I was rewarded with his sexy little mewl. I heard a heartfelt groan coming from the direction of the couch and I saw Nate quickly snapping the buttons of his jeans and reaching inside to palm his cock, and I couldn't have that. He didn't have my permission. So I eased away from my pet as he continued to twist and writhe so sweetly for us. Nathan's eyes widened as he watched me stalk my way towards him. His gaze was so focused on my almost naked crotch that he didn't see me lift my hand until he felt the stinging pop of my smack on his arm with the hand in his pants.

His shocked gaze shot up to my intense one. I leaned down and got right in his face, he didn't cower away from me and I had to give him points for that. But his eyes did flicker and his breath picked up even more as we shared the air. I yanked his hand out of his pants and snatched the other and brought the both of them up as I climbed onto his lap and straddled his thighs. He had no choice but to lean back as I pinned his wrists above his head on the back of the sofa. He shivered as I licked him from his Adam's apple and up to his bottom lip. I made sure it was nice and dirty. He whimpered and his body arched against mine, and I used one hand to restrain both if his wrists and I worked the other between our bodies and I rubbed his rock hard length, and he trembled so nicely for me. "This prick belongs to me, baby. And I didn't say you could play with what's mine." I whispered into the shell of his ear before giving him a sharp nip on the lobe. His hips bucked underneath me and he just grunted in response.

I tightened my thighs and squeezed him a little to get his attention. "Look at me." I softly commanded him and his eyes immediately popped open. His pupils were blown wide open and he was breathing erratically through his parted lips. They were plump, pink, and wet from him licking them and I just had to taste them. So, I dipped my head and barely brushed my lips against his, it was whisper soft and it promised him of more delights to come. I used the tip of my tongue to trace that deliciously quivering bottom lip. "There are some things that you are going to have to understand and come to terms with, if you decide to do this." I whispered before sucking the plump flesh into my mouth.

His hips bucked again and he tried to pull his wrists from my grasp but I held firm. I leaned back for him to see the alpha male in me, using my eyes alone to let him know who really was in control here. He tried to stare me down, but I met him head on, and I almost smiled when he lowered his eyes from the intensity burning in mine.

"What kind of things?" His soft voice reached my ears and I leaned to the side so that he could see Robbie, who was kneeling patiently at our feet, completely nude, and with his collar around his neck as he waited with downcast eyes for my instructions.

 His wide eyes took in every inch of Robbie's perfect posture. My boy was a sight to behold in his present position and he did me proud. I was going to have to overlook his earlier transgressions and reward him instead. He was absolutely stunning and my gaze returned to Nathan's surprised one. I watched a myrid display of emotions skitter across his face. Disbelief, shock, resignation, and the one that intrigued the most was blatant and open yearning. 

"I am a Dominant, and Robbie is mine, my submissive. That's why when you expressed an interest in him, I stepped in. I care for him, I love him, and I make sure that he has everything he needs, wants, and desires. If he is unhappy, it is my job to make him smile. If he is hungry, I feed him. If he is tired I make sure he sleeps. I bathe him, and I put him to sleep at night, and wake him up in the morning. His problems are my own, I relieve him of any and all concerns he may have, and make them better for him. He is my world and I am his." I explained our relationship and I watched as this sweet man's eyes became wet and a small hiccuping sound escaped his mouth.

"I know you just recently came out, and I know you have your own demons. I know you know nothing about the lifestyle, it is more than obvious. But I want to teach you, we want to teach you, and make you a part of what we have. But you have to submit to me, surrender all your burdens to me, and trust me to take care of you. You don't have to decide tonight. We can even just have a good time and call it a day if you want, but Robbie and I come together as a package deal or not at all." I finished as I released his wrists and rubbed them to make sure his had the proper circulation. I went to move away and slide off his legs, but his hands quickly clutched my jeans. And my gaze once again returned to his uncertain face.

His throat worked like he was trying to swallow something and I placed my hand on his cheek. I smiled when he leaned into my touch and nuzzled against my palm. "What you describe sounds like heaven to me. I want that, but how, how do I just surrender myself and trust you not to hurt me?" He whispered and I watched a tear slide down the side if his face. Robbie looked up at me and I knew he wanted to comfort the man so I nodded my head and Robbie gracefully slid himself next to Nate and cuddled into his side wiping his tears away. 

"You have to let go of everything, clear your mind, and open your heart. It's not something that is going to happen immediately. We all need to get to know each other, and once we do, we discuss our limits and a contract." Robbie explained as he ran his fingers through Nathan's hair. "But right now, if my Master says it's okay. I really, really want to know what you taste like." Robbie stated and Nathan's head immediately snapped around to face my excited pup. And this time when I slid off his lap, he let me. I nodded at Robbie and watched as his busy hands flew to Nathan's already opened jeans. He began to tug them down the man's rippling thighs. Fuck yeah, I moved the tray of uneaten food out of the way and pushed the table aside to give Robbie  some room to play. 

Robbie wiggled down until he was kneeling on the floor in between Nathan's legs, and the little brat was wiggling his ass at me in open invitation. And one that I gladly accepted by pulling the lube and a condom out of the little draw in the center table. I dropped my jeans and kicked them aside. My shaft had surged back to life as Robbie bent forward and literally inhaled that impressive cock into his mouth. Nate threw his head back and groaned, but his eyes were focused on me and I slowly stroked myself and watched the show going on in front of me. Damn, my balls were already tingling as Robbie hummed and groaned around the turgid shaft in his mouth. The sounds coming from Nathan were no better. I dropped to my knees behind Robbie and opened the bottle of lube. I made sure to catch Nathan's eyes as I slicked up my fingers. His gaze followed my hand as I eased my slippery digits up and down Robbie's crease as I teased his hole. Nathan whimpered when I inserted the tip and Robbie groaned, and I knew exactly what those tantalizing vibrations must feel like along his heated shaft.

Nathan spread his legs a little wider and his hands found themselves in Robbie's hair and began to thrust his hips upwards, fucking Robbie's mouth as he watched me insert up three fingers into my boy's tight hot channel. "I would love to do this to you, to have you writhing underneath me as you try to cope with the spine tingling burn of me stretching you, preparing you to take my cock." I whispered and then smirked as his eyes literally rolled into the back of his head. 

I slowly withdrew my fingers from Robbie's enticing channel, and leaned down to kiss my sweet boy on the back of his neck. I straightened up and slid the condom onto my rigid length, and made sure I was nice and slick before nudging my way past the tight ring of protective muscles. Robbie keened and arched his baby, begging so nicely for more and I snapped my hips forward and gave it to him. He wrapped his fingers around the base of Nathan's prick and used his free hand to fondle his balls as he hollowed his cheeks and continued to suck him off. And damn, the sight alone almost sent me spiraling into oblivion. I pounded in and out of Robbie, his chute was so hot and so tight as he milked along my length. My balls rolled up into my body and exploded. I threw my head back and fucked him through my release. I had the sense to reach forward and wrap my fingers around his leaking member, and all it took was one stroke before he grunted and came all over my fingers, while Nathan was thrusting into Robbie's throat like he was in a race to the finish line.

His eyes snapped open and he stared right at me, his mouth working but emitting no sound whatsoever as he came, and I grunted as my pet's channel clenched tight and refused to let my semi erect shaft slip out. God they were beautiful, especially together like this, and I just hoped that Nathan would decide down the road to be mine as well.

By the time we had caught our collective breaths, Robbie had taken Nathan off to the master bathroom to shower. I showered in the guest bath and slipped into a pair of sweatpants and went to check on the boys to make sure that they weren't hungry. I would either reheat the wings or most likely dump them and make something else. But when I got to my bedroom, both boys were snuggled up in the middle of my massive bed under the covers. I walked over and looked down them, they were snuggled together facing each other and their fingers were entwined. It was too cute for words.

I stepped away and retraced my steps first to the den to get the cold food, and then to the kitchen to reheat it and grab a beer. Maybe I can watch the recap of the game on ESPN. I watched the wings spin around the microwave and I wondered if Lance caught up with Thad yet? I didn't want to call in case I was interrupting something. I would just have to wait until morning to see how my friends were doing. That fucking Kelly, if I could get away with it, I would kick that bastard's ass so bad he would never be able to fuck up anyone's life ever again. The microwave pinged and I grabbed my brew and my beer and settled in to watch TV. I was more than content to know my boys were just down the hall resting peacefully. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
118K 2.1K 61
*finished* "I- do you like guys?" He asked quietly. The other boy was shocked for only a moment. "Maybe..." he sighed sadly, studying the ground. Ste...
3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
1.1M 38.4K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...