silenced - m.g.c.

By NlGHTMARES

one day, everything changed, and she was silenced. 2014 © NlGHTMARES More

introduction.
one.
two.
three.

prologue.

1.2K 90 9
By NlGHTMARES

prologue.

i used to speak.

back when it was a happier time.

it was easier back then. my parents were happy, my sister was happy, my brother was happy, and i was happy. we were the ideal perfect family.

then one day everything changed. something bad happened, and i decided to never speak again.

everyone tries to have me speak again, but i rather not. i like being quiet, it allows me to learn more about others, and always be safe.

everyone says im too careful. but with what happened to me, i'll always be too careful.

i don't venture far out of my comfort zone, and i do not under any circumstances let my guard down. i also don't bring my walls down at all.

i've never had any very close friends. i don't let anyone in. i'm secluded, a loner, and an outcast. but it's just for my safety. i can't let anyone in that could possibly hurt me.

i can not be hurt again.

lonerboyafi

dedicated to taylor (@sadsos) because she motivates me to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.5K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
176K 7.2K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...