The Turning

By CreativeExplosion

"The sixth member of a clan always meant destruction in the vampire world." I.M is the fifth member of the MX... More

(One)
(Two)
(Three)
(Four)
(Five)
(Seven)
(Eight)
(Nine)
(Ten)
(Eleven)
(Twelve)
(Thirteen)
(Fourteen)
(Fifteen)
(Sixteen)
(Seventeen)
(Eighteen)
(Nineteen)
(Twenty)
(Twenty-One)
(Twenty-Two)
(Twenty-Three)
(Twenty-Four)
(Twenty-Five)
(Twenty-Six)
(Twenty-Seven)
(Twenty-Eight)
(Twenty- Nine)
(Thirty)
(Thirty-One)
(Thirty-Two)
(Thirty-Three)
(Thirty-Four)
(Epilogue)

(Six)

151 10 0
By CreativeExplosion

I.M exited his room, stretching his arms above his head. He had no tutoring scheduled so he was ready to enjoy his day off. He hadn't meant to wake up early in the morning, but for some reason he was energized. The memory of last night drifted into his mind. They all sat together as a clan. It was a good memory, a memory he loved the most. He headed toward the kitchen, a large smile on his face. Once he arrived, he noticed Shownu and Hyungwon hunched over a laptop. He paused.

"And this is some of the programming I do at work," Shownu said, gesturing toward the screen.

Bright sun rays drifted in from the wall to wall windows of the living area, casting a glow on both their faces. He watched them for second, pleased with the interaction. He didn't know why every interaction with Hyungwon surprised him. He knew he could count on his members to welcome their newest clan member. He had just been so worried in the beginning. Everything had been so up in the air when it came to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon nodded. "It looks complicated."

Shownu laughed, lips stretching into a large smile. I.M's own lips curled up at the sides. He missed Shownu's easygoing personality. For the past few days, he didn't recognize the stern, no nonsense vampire he had seen. He understood the change in personality. Their leader used to deal with bills and the council only. But these days he had to concern himself with a new vampire in a span of a couple of days. The new change in their group had been so sudden and very dangerous.

"Morning, I.M."

I.M greeted Shownu and Hyungwon before he went to the fridge. He reappeared with a pitcher of blood and set a glass in front of both of his fellow clan members. He took a seat and began to drink from his own glass. He looked up from his glass and spotted Shownu explaining his job to Hyungwon more. He wondered why the new vampire was so fascinated with the other clan members. First, he had fallen asleep in Minhyuk's room, secondly, he sat and watched Kihyun play video games, and lastly, he wanted to know about Shownu's job.

Maybe he wasn't interesting enough for Hyungwon. Or maybe Hyungwon still hated him.

Shownu looked up from his laptop and then pushed the glass toward Hyungwon. "I think he needs this glass more than me. I've already had breakfast, but thanks I.M."

He chuckled at the delayed response. They were in their own little world it seemed. Shownu returned his attention to the screen. I.M shrugged and then turned his focus to the two full glasses in front of Hyungwon. He tried his best not to pressure Hyungwon into drinking. He remembered his own experience. He had been force fed at an alarming rate. At the time he hadn't understood the panic. Yet, when he watched Hyungwon's head bobbing every few seconds from exhaustion, he understood. Hyungwon wasn't drinking blood and that wasn't good.

"I was thinking I would head out and finally get Hyungwon some new clothes."

Shownu looked at him. "No worries. I gave him some clothes to wear."

I.M noticed the large tee on Hyungwon and sighed. He had been so wrapped up in the entire turning ordeal he forgot to give the new vampire some clothes. He wondered what Hyungwon thought of him. He probably thought he was terrible. No one would want to stay in the same clothes they died in for so long.

"Thanks," Hyungwon said, eyes on Shownu.

Shownu stopped clicking at his keyboard and looked at Hyungwon. Their leader smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. He responded back with a 'you're welcome' and then returned to work. Hyungwon smiled, eyes focusing on the work taking place on Shownu's laptop. The sound of hurried footsteps interrupted the silence atmosphere.

"Morning everyone!" Minhyuk said. "Oh? What is this? Everyone is home today? I guess we are all going to hang out with Hyungwonnie then?"

I.M snorted at the nickname. "Hyungwonnie?"

Minhyuk ignored his question and walked over to the new vampire and sat next to him. "Hey, are you okay, today?"

Hyungwon flinched at the direct question. I.M's eye softened. Even though Hyungwon was out and about he could still sense stress in their bond. He wondered if it had to do with the boy he talked with on the phone. He hoped for Hyungwon's sake that 'Joo' wasn't too worried and afraid because of Hyungwon's disappearance. Hopefully, their long phone conversation two days ago helped them.

Hyungwon looked at Minhyuk. "I don't know."

Minhyuk nodded, taking a seat right beside him. "Understandable. A lot has changed for you. We have all experienced it, even Shownu, our great leader. Right Shownu, hyung?"

Shownu nodded, closing his laptop. "Right. It'll be okay, Hyungwon."

I.M leant back in his chair, dropping his arms to his sides, a pout on his lips. "What is this? Why is Hyungwon warming up to everyone but me?"

"Maybe because you let him wear dirty close for five days," Kihyun said, walking past.

"That isn't fair. I was overwhelmed," he said, eyes narrowed. "If I remember what I heard correctly, you were just like me when you turned Minhyuk, Ki."

Kihyun glared, pouring a glass from the pitcher and taking a seat.

"You are right," Minhyuk said.

"Hey, you weren't any better either, Min," Kihyun said. "You did nothing but panic about I.M and why he didn't like you for weeks and weeks. I should know, because you complained about it to me. And then when it seemed like things were going well you chucked his phone out the window."

Minhyuk sat up. "What? I really thought he was going to hate me forever, I was worried. And the phone was trash anyway, so-"

I.M bristled. "Trash? I paid for the phone with money I earned."

"I know," Minhyuk said, amusement in his voice. "And I'm sorry you were robbed."

Laughter filled the atmosphere. I.M turned his attention from Minhyuk to the new vampire shaking from laughter. He hadn't realized their discussion was funny, but he was happy to hear such a carefree sound from the other. Hyungwon continued to laugh, holding his midsection.

"Is he laughing?" Wonho asked, taking a seat at the table. "Is he laughing out loud?"

I.M smiled. "Yeah."

Hyungwon stopped laughing as soon as he noticed them looking at him. He gave them a small smile and then avoided their gaze. Minhyuk shouted from victory, throwing his arms in the air and then pulling Hyungwon into a tight embrace. He understood the excitement. He didn't know when he would ever see such happiness in the others' eyes. He knew his clan members had wondered the same about him all those years ago.

"Laughing is good," Shownu said, getting to his feet. "Anyway, I have to go."

"What? I thought you were going to ditch work?" Minhyuk asked, nuzzling into Hyungwon.

Hyungwon struggled against the affection, trying to push Minhyuk away, but failed.

Shownu gathered his laptop, slipping it into a laptop sleeve. "Can't, but let's watch a movie tonight, okay?"

Wonho nodded. "I'll pick."

Their leader gave them a warm farewell, the brightest smile on his lips. Everyone returned his enthusiastic goodbye with one of their own. On his left, Kihyun arose, collecting the glasses and then checking his watch. Kihyun disappeared and then reappeared with his black backpack and camera case. He never kept his camera in his shop because he wanted to avoid possible theft. I.M couldn't understand why. No one would dare steal from a vampire.

"What? You too?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yes, I have work today. But we'll watch a movie tonight like Shownu said."

Minhyuk nodded. "Okay, be careful."

Kihyun smiled, waving goodbye before he headed out the door. Minhyuk sulked, removing his arms from Hyungwon. I.M chuckled at the sight. He liked when they were all together and he hated how they had to work all the time. He wanted them to be able to hang out and get to know more about their newest clan member.

"Uhm-can I use your phone?" Hyungwon asked, breaking the brief silence.

"What not going to steal it this time?"

Hyungwon shook his head.

"Yeah, but first take one sip okay? I'm worried that you aren't drinking properly," he said.

Hyungwon glared at the glass and then I.M's phone. He took a quick sip and then looked to him. I.M frowned, handing over his phone. Hyungwon got to his feet and looked at them all. He smiled and disappeared down the hall.

"He seems better today," Wonho said. "I sense less anxiety and fear than I did previously. I'm impressed by how well he is adapting. I think it took you longer."

"Well, my clan members are doing a better job comforting him than me," he said. "Even Kihyun was able to reach out to him and he didn't have to say a word. I wouldn't be surprise if Hyungwon still thought I was a monster."

"I don't think he hates you I.M," Minhyuk said, resting his hand on his shoulder. "In fact, I think he is just worried about this Joo guy."

I.M slouched in his seat. "Yeah, he is still worried."

Wonho gave him a pat on his shoulder. "I wouldn't worry about it too much. We'll figure out what to do about all this soon."

I.M hoped so. He remembered Hyungwon's disappointed eyes looking at him when he said he wasn't going home. He really hoped Hyungwon's brother wouldn't be too upset by the situation. He shook his head. He would push the thought aside for now. He was going to start his day off right.

~~~

I.M calmed down his young student, Bora, over the phone. He tried his best to walk her through the questions she had about her assignment. After thirty minutes of detailed explaining, they said their goodbyes and he ended the call. He glanced out his window, the moon casting a glow on his face. He hadn't seen the other clan members in a while and he wondered what they were up to while he was having emergency calls with his tutoring students. He almost offered to just have a session, but he was comfortable in his pajamas and decided against it.

"Hey, we are deciding on the movie, hurry up if you want your opinion to matter." Minhyuk said, standing in his doorway.

I.M nodded, pocketing his cellphone and heading toward the door.

"Not, like your opinion matters really, we are going to choose a movie that isn't lame," Minhyuk said, disappearing down the hall.

I.M snorted. He had good taste in movies. There was no reason for him to make such a comment. He walked down the long hallway, entering their large living room space. He looked to the left at the kitchen and frowned. Hyungwon opened one cabinet at a time, searching for something. He got closer, head tilting to the side.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Hyungwon flinched, his back turned toward him. I.M sighed. He had been joking about Hyungwon still being weary about him, but it wasn't completely a joke. He rubbed the back of his neck, taking a step back to give the other space.

"Where is the popcorn?" Hyungwon asked, looking over his shoulder.

"The what?"

"Maybe cookies? Chips?" he asked, opening another cabinet.

"I'm sorry?"

Hyungwon closed the cabinet he stood in front of and then turned to face him. "We can't watch a movie without snacks, a least some chips."

"We don't have that."

"I can see that," Hyungwon said. "Do you all like to snack or something? Is that why you are out of everything?"

"Hyungwon, we are vampires," I.M said. "We don't eat human food. Why would we have snacks?"

Hyungwon's eyes widened. "I don't believe you."

Wonho entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. He poured himself a glass of blood and then stopped. He looked at them both as he leant against the kitchen counter. I.M looked over the relaxed posture of one of their oldest members and he smiled. It was rare to see the older members relaxing. They took on more shifts than he did hours for tutoring.

"What is happening here?" Wonho asked and then took a sip from his glass.

"May I know where you all keep your snacks?" Hyungwon asked.

Wonho eyed him, putting his glass down. "We don't have snacks. We don't eat human food."

"Okay, so you become a vampire and just like that you don't care about chips or candy? How do you even live?" he asked.

"We aren't alive. We are dead, Hyungwon," Wonho said. "I.M, am I missing something?"

I.M shook his head. A small smile formed on his face at the disappointed pout on Hyungwon's lips. He entered the living room again, Hyungwon following. He dropped onto the couch near Minhyuk. Hyungwon sat on the other side of Minhyuk away from him. He wanted to comment on the action but decided to keep his disappointment to himself.

"Kihyun should be on his way home," Wonho said, sitting in front of their DVD collection. "Maybe he'll buy some snacks."

"I don't think we should bother him with that kind of request," I.M said.

"I just sent him a text and he replied. He asked me what I wanted?" Minhyuk said, reading over his text. "He also said he isn't rich and we can't expect him to buy a lot. So, what do you want Hyungwonnie?"

I.M watched Hyungwon rattle off a small list of items he wanted. He scratched the back of his head, impressed. Kihyun was being nicer to Hyungwon lately. But I.M didn't expect him to get the new vampire anything. Then again, he shouldn't have been surprised. Kihyun had a soft spot for new vampires and he loved his clan. Hyungwon was a clan member. It only made sense that Kihyun would eventually care for him too.

"Alright, sent and done," Minhyuk said. "I'm excited to try some human food again. I've missed it."

"We won't be able to taste the human food," I.M said. "I learned that the hard way when I tried to eat my favorite food after the change. I can't taste anything but blood."

"Really?"

I.M looked to Hyungwon and then noticed the fingers grasping his pajama sleeve.

"I won't be able to taste my favorite snacks?" he asked.

A silence fell upon the group. Wonho stilled by the DVDs. I.M turned to Hyungwon. He wanted to calm the other's worries, but it was difficult. After one became a vampire, there were a lot of new and burdensome changes. He wanted to make sure he didn't upset Hyungwon anymore than he already had. He didn't want to be the one to send the new vampire back into his shell.

"Probably not," I.M said, picking his words carefully. "I think-I think we for the most part can't taste human food. That isn't to say some vampires can't. I mean there are some clans that can. We just never could. Uhm kind of like some vampires can feel physical touch while others can't. It is just something that comes with the transition."

Hyungwon frowned, brows furrowed. I.M worried. Had he made the biggest mistake by crushing Hyungwon's hope? Hyungwon tapped his finger against his chin in thought. He looked at him, curious. Hyungwon slipped his fingers into his own. He looked from their hands to Hyungwon's face. He didn't know what was going on. He watched the entire thing happen, but he was confused.

"You can't feel that?" Hyungwon asked.

I.M shook his head.

Hyungwon moved his hand away. "I can."

I.M sighed. He thought as much. He figured Hyungwon could sense touch. There were little signs he picked up since Hyungwon awoke. He smiled. Hyungwon was turning out to be way different than most vampires like him. Yes, some vampires could feel touch, but sixth vampires weren't stable beings. All sixth vampires go feral within a few days of their awakening. All of them followed about the same pattern, all except Hyungwon.

"Your fascinating," I.M said, eyes on Hyungwon. "I-I'm glad you aren't like those other vampires who go feral after three or four days. I don't know what I would have done if you were."

Hyungwon's eyes widened. I.M didn't mean to freak him out. He was just overwhelmed with relief. There were so many horrific events that could have taken place. Hyungwon could have turned feral and killed thousands of innocent human beings. Yes, their clan was still in danger, but at least Hyungwon wouldn't be causing anyone harm. A door opened in the background.

"I'm home."

Minhyuk leapt from the couch, rushing to Kihyun, arms opened. He wrapped his arms around the other, a large smile on his face. Kihyun laughed, patting Minhyuk on the back with his left hand while he held a small black plastic bag in his right.

"Snacks for the new vampire," he said, trying to hand the bag over while Minhyuk continued to hold him.

I.M smiled at Hyungwon and then got up from the couch, reaching for the bag. "Welcome, back Kihyun."

Kihyun smiled. "What is this? Why does everyone seem so different right now?"

"We are just happy to be together like this," Minhyuk said, pulling away from Kihyun. "Happy we are all safe."

Kihyun nodded. "I get it. I love you all too."

I.M set the bag on Hyungwon's lap. The other rifled through the small bag, pulling out a bag of chips and some blue drink. He eyed the items, curiously. Minhyuk pulled Kihyun to the couch to have a seat. Hyungwon popped open the bag and lifted a single chip to his lips. He chewed, tilting his head to the side. I.M watched, fascinated. He didn't know what was so interesting about watching Hyungwon eat. He guessed because vampires rarely ate human food.

"How does it taste?" Minhyuk asked, rifling in the bag for a snack. "Is it good?"

Hyungwon passed out some snacks to the others and then continued to eat. "Very good."

"Hyungwon, we won't be able to taste these snacks. Don't worry about us," I.M said. "Just enjoy, okay?"

Hyungwon frowned and then nodded enjoying the little bag of chips and taking a sip of the blue drink. He sighed. While he was happy for the other, he couldn't help but be worried. Vampires regardless of their ability to eat human food, could only get nutrition from blood. Hyungwon could eat all the human food he wanted. At the end of the day he would still crave blood because he was a vampire.

Wonho lifted a DVD case in the air, waving it above his head. "Tragedy?"

Minhyuk shook his head, scrunching his nose in distaste. "I don't want to be sad. Comedy."

"I thought we were voting on the movie together?" I.M asked, arms crossed. "Why didn't you tell me you were just going to pick what you wanted?"

Minhyuk eyed him and then turned his attention back to the stack of movies in front of Wonho.

Kihyun picked up one of the packets of snacks, inspecting it. "I often see my clients with these kinds of food. In my time we didn't have this kind of junk."

I.M chuckled. He couldn't imagine living so long ago. Centuries ago things were drastically different. The door slammed open. He shot his eyes to the source of the noise, eyes wide. Shownu rested his back to the surface of the door, fists clenched by his sides. A nervous energy grew within his chest. Their once warm and safe atmosphere was sinking into a pit of despair and anxiety. His chest tightened.

"Shownu? What is wrong? You are projecting a lot of anxiety right now," Kihyun said, hands shaking.

Wonho got up from his position by the DVDs, inching closer. "Shownu?"

Shownu stuck his hand out, stopping Wonho from coming any closer. "Just give me a second, please. I just need one second to collect my thoughts."

Wonho nodded and stopped moving forward. I.M frowned, an uneasy sensation growing within him. There was something wrong. There were only a couple times he had seen their leader so shaken. He tried his best to erase those memories from his mind. He licked over his lips, fingers fidgeting as he kept them folded within his lap.

"I got a call from the council. A clan from the Seocho district broke the sixth vampire rule. The sixth vampire made by a member of the clan caused some havoc."

Minhyuk gasped, hand covering his mouth. I.M tried not to show the panic on his face. Sixth vampires were on the rarer side. But it didn't mean clans didn't make them. It was easy to get carried away while feeding. Sometimes vampires in their community became temporarily feral and created new vampires because of stress and or hunger. He shouldn't be so surprised to hear the news, but he was still alarmed.

"I wanted to decline but I couldn't. I couldn't, and I've destroyed so many clans before. I should be able to turn off my emotions, but it's difficult this time. It so difficult."

Wonho inched forward, voice soft. "It is because you know Hyungwon. Hyungwon is a sixth vampire too. He-we are in the same situation as the clan you destroyed. You are worried."

Shownu nodded, eyes wide, back pressed against the door. "Right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come in like this. I sensed happiness outside the door. I can't believe I'm ruining it. As a leader, I should know when to keep things to myself to spare the clan."

"We are a clan," Kihyun said. "We aren't allowed to hide from each other. We shouldn't."

Shownu nodded, body tensing as soon as he took a seat on a lone chair by the couch. "You know? They were trying to protect their sixth vampire. But I-they pleaded with me and I looked them in the eye and killed the sixth vampire, and then I ordered my team to get rid of all of them. And the council is going to do the same to us. They'll kill Hyungwon and I-I just-"

"Hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

Shownu shot up at the sound of his name, no longer spiraling further into his dark thoughts. "Don't worry about me. Let's watch the movie."

"Shownu?" Wonho asked.

Shownu brows furrowed, body shaking. "Please let's just watch a movie. Have you picked yet, Wonho?

Wonho's eyes widened at the sound of his name, he opened his mouth a couple times, but nothing came out. Instead he shook his head from left to right, signaling no. Shownu joined Wonho on the floor, pointing at DVDs that he thought were a good selection, body trembling. While both older members chose a movie, I.M turned his attention to the ceiling, body rigid.

I.M almost forgot. He believed they were okay, but danger was still outside their home. The council hadn't forgotten about the sixth vampire rule. He didn't know why the council hadn't found them, but he was grateful. He turned to Hyungwon and frowned. The other vampire sat, frozen as his chips dropped from his hand spilling onto the floor. Hyungwon's eyes shifted left to right and his teeth chattered. He reached out, resting his hand on Hyungwon's shoulder. Hyungwon flinched. The new vampire sensed the panic in them all. It only made sense he would react in such away.

"It's okay, Hyungwon," I.M said, scooting closer. "We'll be fine. We'll protect you. Trust us, no one is going to hurt you or us."

Hyungwon's body trembled as he gave his shoulder a squeeze. On Hyungwon's side, Minhyuk wrapped his arms around Hyungwon, resting his head on the other's shoulder. I.M gave the other shoulder another squeeze and tried his best to smile with ease. But after taking one more look at the nervous look in Shownu's eyes he became troubled.

~~~

I.M sat in the guestroom, lips pressed into a thin line. He came to the guestroom, because the bond he shared with Hyungwon was strained. When he arrived, he discovered the reason for the tightness in his chest. Hyungwon lay on the guest bed, brows furrowed as a crease formed upon his forehead, body tense. I.M reached out, lacing his fingers with one of Hyungwon's hands. A wave of anxiety, fear, and anger hit him all at once, nearly knocking him from his chair. He gasped, a knot forming within his chest as the tightness increased.

"He is restless. The transition is hard on him. I sensed it."

I.M looked over his shoulder at Kihyun. The elder vampire leant against the wall right by the door. Despite Kihyun's kindness yesterday and today, he was surprised to see him. His mouth went dry from uncertainty. Kihyun could change his mind about Hyungwon at any time, especially after he heard Shownu's confession. After all, Shownu reconfirmed the danger they were in because of Hyungwon.

Kihyun knelt beside Hyungwon's bed, resting a gentle hand upon Hyungwon's chest. "He is so tense. Just like Min had been years ago. New vampires are always restless during the earlier weeks of their vampire life."

I.M nodded, his attention focused on Hyungwon. Hyungwon's fangs sunk into his bottom lip as his entire body trembled, convulsing. I.M arose, alarmed, but Kihyun stopped him, hand raised. A sad smile formed on Kihyun's face. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes. A soothing velvety, rich melody drifted into the atmosphere. The older vampire pushed on Hyungwon's chest. I.M sat up straight. It seemed like Kihyun intended to crush the new vampire under his strength, but he kept himself from moving. He trusted Ki.

Kihyun sang softer and slower, the smooth lyrics drifting around them and caressing his ears. The older vampire applied more pressure to Hyungwon's chest as he continued to sing. And then Kihyun ended the song with a sustained high note, soft and striking. Hyungwon's body stopped convulsing, tension disappearing from his body. The new vampire's fangs eased out of his bottom lip, dripping a darkish black liquid, vampire blood. He winced, but he knew the wound would heal.

"Ki?" I.M asked, the knot in his chest slowly unraveling. "Ki, what was that?"

Kihyun shook his head, the laugh that left his lips sounded hollow. I.M winced. Kihyun may not have felt the full force of Hyungwon's panic, but he knew he felt it a little. A restless new vampire always felt suffocating to a sire and the clan members.

"When I turned Min, every other night was a restless one," Kihyun said, removing his hand from Hyungwon's chest. "Our bond was always unsteady and filled with pain. One day, I sang to him and it helped. I also discovered Min needed a little pressure to feel grounded, so I'd push on his chest not enough to hurt, but just enough to help. Hyungwon is the same and I'm relieved I was able to help."

I.M nodded, hands shaking. "Okay."

Kihyun swept Hyungwon's bangs from his peaceful face, frowning. "Get some sleep I.M. Give Hyungwon some space, okay? The pressure of the transition and Shownu's panic hasn't done him any favors tonight."

Kihyun headed toward the door and I.M stopped him. "Ki, I'm scared."

Kihyun caressed a portion of the door frame with his fingers, eyes focused elsewhere. "I am too. But let's-let's not think about that right now? I have work in the morning and so do you. Get some sleep."

I.M nodded, eyes returning to Hyungwon's relaxed brows. "Thanks for your help, Kihyun. You didn't have to."

Kihyun paused at the door, in deep thought. "You are welcome. And for the record. I wanted to help."

He gave I.M a smile and disappeared out the door and into the hallway. They may still be in danger, but Kihyun helping Hyungwon was a good sign. The relaxed look on Hyungwon's face caused a wider grin to form on his face. He tightened his grip on Hyungwon's hand, rubbing his thumb over the back of the new vampire's knuckles. He could finally say that their clan was complete. His mind drifted to the memory of Shownu's distress. He sighed as he got to his feet. He should head to bed. He gave Hyungwon one last look before turning out the lights and closing the door.

***

Thanks everyone for the support! You all are all the best!

CreativeExplosion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 131 27
Jungkook ff Kim Y/n, who had just transferred to another University bumped into Jeon Jungkook on the first day,a badboy and vampire but only his frie...
473 2 27
We live in a place called hell were only rich people can get everything well we have to work to get were we are now. This place is doesn't got a name...
175K 9.4K 50
Bang Chan, new leader of the Stray Kids Gang since Jae stepped down, a bit of a dimwit at times especially since he decides to overstep his boundarie...
7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...