× It Is Love - Changlix ×

Por stayhanlix

"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already." Más

0
1 - Kiss
2 - Beauty
3 - Stars
4 - Dance
5 - Hug
6 - Studio
7 - Night
8 - Movie
9 - Envy
10 - Sleep
Not An Update
12 - Love

11 - Date

3.1K 134 67
Por stayhanlix

Felix POV

I woke up early and I couldn't sleep. I didn't know if it was because of the nightmare I just had or because Changbin was right next to me.

I tried to shut my eyes and just sleep but I couldn't. I went off the bed and headed to the bathroom. When I came back under the sheets, I tried to sleep once again. I was facing Changbin and by watching his face I felt better and could relax. Changbin moved in another position and I couldn't see his face anymore.
Should I hug him? I want to but, can I? I know he is sleeping so he doesn't care but, what if he wakes up and sees me hugging him?

After questioning myself if I should hug him or not for a while, I decided to do it anyway. I came closer to his body and wrapped my arms around his waist and tightened the hug. I never felt this happy. I loved hugging people but this time it was better. I felt guilty about that because he wasn't aware. But I decided to just ignore it and blame the fact that I move a lot in my sleep if he asks me about it in the morning.

×××

Changbin POV

I woke up not so early and felt something against me.
Oh right! Felix! He came to my house yesterday and I invited him to stay here to sleep.
I felt his arms around me and this was like a dream. He was hugging me. That was what I was begging for in my head before we were asleep.

I was so happy to have him close to me. I wanted to hug him back. Even knowing that I could wake him up, I turned back and looked at his baby face. He looked so cute. I couldn't resist to put my hand on his cheek and rub it with my thumb. But then, his eyes opened up.

I freaked out and took off my hand. I shut my eyes trying to make it looks like I was sleeping. Obviously, it didn't work out. How stupid was I?

I heard Felix giggled by how I acted.

"I know you're not sleeping, Binnie."

"I am." I said.

He giggled even more. Did I say that his voice sounded so good early in the morning? His voice is normally deep but boy I never thought this could get any deeper.

I wanted to hear his voice again so I talked to him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I had a nightmare but thanks to you I was able to sleep well."

" I'm happy to hear that." He smiled. This wonderful smile that I adore so much.

We stayed in bed for quite a while but Felix began to feel hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen and give him food.

I started picking up cereals and other stuff to give him and put it on the table. Felix sat in front of me and waited like a child. He was smiling like crazy. His eyes crinkled in a smile. It was too cute, I wanted to give him a hug so bad and ruffle his fluffy hair. I was happy to see his face in the morning. How we could see his freckles so clearly and how messy his hair looked like.

"Thank you." He said when I finally put the last thing we needed on the table and sat down.

We ate without talking much. Just us looking at each other from time to time. Trying to be discrete but failed every time. I felt my cheeks turning pink and my heart was beating faster.

"I think I have to go now. Chan will not be happy if you're late anyway."
He said with a small smile.

"Oh! You're right. He said we'll work harder today..."

"Don't overwork though."

"Don't worry. I'm sorry now... But I'll go take a shower and all."

"Alright. I'll go home to take mine!"

"You sure? You can wait for me and take your shower here. Then I'll drive you to work."

"I don't have any clothes to change."

"Right. But you can take mine and give them back to me later. I have so many hoodies anyway."

"If you say so." He smiled.

"Good. Then take everything you need in my closet. I will not be long!" I then rushed to the bathroom because Chan would kill me for real.

Felix POV

I went into his bedroom to take clothes and waited for Changbin to come out of the bathroom.

I never saw how many books were on his desk. They must be for the lyrics that he writes. I found it cute to see that he has a plush on his bed and pictures of his friends hanging on one of his walls.

I picked up my phone and saw that Minho has been harassing me ever since the early morning.

(5) messages from Minho

Minho

Were are you????? Are you still with Changbin???

Minho

But don't come late at the dance practice. I'll kill you.

Minho

HAVE YOU KISSED ALREADY?

Minho

Is Changbin even the best guy you could fall in love with?? I mean...

Minho

ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE GODAMNIT!

Jeez... Always too much in everything he does. But man I love him. I can't help but laugh every time.

Felix

I'll be on time don't worry. Changbin is driving me there.

Minho

FINALLY!

Minho

So? That's all?? I waited for one hour and you don't even tell me what you did last night or this morning?...wow.

Felix

Because nothing happened.

Felix

Maybe we slept in the same bed. Maybe. Maybe I hugged him and we were close. Perhaps he touched my cheeks when he thought I was sleeping.

Minho

I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOM. YOU GO BOY! GO GET THIS MAN!

Minho

He kissed you???

Felix

No. You are so excited. You don't even know if he likes me anyway.
I gotta take a shower now. See ya!

Changbin opened the door of the bedroom I was in and looked at me then smiled.

"You can go now. Sorry, I took this long."

"It's okay. Don't worry I'll be faster." I stuck out my tongue to him and disappeared in the corridor.

~~~

"I'm ready! Let's go!" I said jumping on his back.

"Good. We need to be quick now. Sorry about that."

"It's perfectly fine. It's my fault. If I wasn't there you would have been faster."

"Chan will be more indulgent if he knows you were with me." He said to not make me feel bad.

"No, he will not. He will only tease you to make you feel uncomfortable."

"You're right. But being with you isn't a shame. I was really happy, to be honest."

He told me this before looking away. He opened the door of his house and headed to the car. Still blushing like a mess I followed him and we jumped in the car.

~~~

When we finally arrived in front of my building, I only had the time to thank him and get a bright smile from him as well as an acute wave. He left as soon as he could. That wasn't rude since I knew what he will have to deal with when he'll be at the studio this late.

When I opened the door of our dance room. Minho was already there with a smirk on his face. I knew he was waiting for me to tell him what happened last night with Changbin.

"Nothing happened if that's what you thought. We slept and that's all."

"Nothing else really?"

"Nothing else."

"That's so sad. When will you two kiss?"

"Never."

"Oh come on! You slept together! You love him, he loves you. Now kiss."

"He does not love me."

"Yes, he does. Everyone can see it. I think you need me in your relationship! If you can't do the first move, I'll tell Changbin that you love him."

"No! Please don't do it! It will be awkward."

"Then do the first move. What do you have to risk? If he loves you, you'll live your best life and if he doesn't then you will be free of this secret. Don't you think it's better to tell him? You are suffering from your secret I can see that it hurts you."

"But... I don't know how to tell him..." I sighed.

That's right. I know I love him more than anything else. I want to be with him so much. Last night gave me hope and a lot of joy, I wonder if I'll get the chance to experience this again.
But how can I tell him? It's really hard...

" Just asked him on a date! Ask him if he's free tomorrow!"

Like it was that simple to do...

"Are you sure? Do I have to say that it's a date? Can't I just say that I want to hang out?"

"No! Tell him that this is a date and see how he reacts!"

"Fine..."

Now I was scared to send him a text. Anyway, I know I'll have to wait for tonight because he will be working a lot today and I don't want to disturb him.

Changbin POV

I was running towards the door of the studio hoping Chan will not be angry. Have I opened the door, Chan lifted his head up and look at me.

"What's your excuse?" He told me with a quite angry look.

"Hum... Felix slept in my house yesterday so... Hum... We... I.." I didn't know what to say because I didn't have a real excuse.

"Felix slept with you????" Jisung asked me in shock. Then, he couldn't stop laughing and I saw Chan cracked a smile. I felt so embarrassed. Felix was right.

Chan sighed.

"Changbin." He called me but didn't look up this time.

"You guys are so cute." He smiled and giggled. "Well, no more teasing. Now come in and let's work. You'll tell us about your new boyfriend later."

"We're not together. He just was at my house." I tried to defend myself.

"Sure sure." Chan was still smiling and Jisung was trying to control his laugh.

This day will be long...

~~~

"Guys. It's 9 pm I think it's good for today. Thank you for your serious and your work. Enjoy your weekend!"

"Stop talking like a teacher!" Jisung complained.

"Do you want to stay longer?" Chan tried to impress him.

"Nah I'm fine."

We left one by one and went to our own house.

Has I reached mine, I heard a notification on my phone. I didn't look at it and thought that I'll wait to be in my room.

Hyunjin was in the living room watching a movie and as soon as I came in he looked behind his shoulder.

"What's up?" He said.

"Tired." Hyunjin laughed.

I sat next to him and sighed. What a loooong day. Hyunjin focused on his movie again and I looked at my phone to see what was the notification about.

(1) Message from Lix

Lix

Hello Changbin! I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?

What.

Is it-? Did Felix just-? No. No, he did not.

"What's with your face? Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked me, half laughing.

"What did you see? Show me." Hyunjin took my phone before I could react. I mentally blamed myself because now he would have to see the message.

"Oh boy! Felix really is a courageous boy. You didn't even make the first move I'm kind of mad at you."

"What?" I didn't understand why he wasn't surprised or why he was so calm about it. Has if it was normal.

"What are you waiting for? Answer him. He must be freaked out right now."

"I.. I just don't know what to say."

"Just say yes. That simple. Tell him that you would love to."

Now I'm even more confused.

"Oh come on Changbin. I know you love him. Everyone thinks that so just say yes. We just want Changlix to be a thing now. We've been waiting for too long."

"Changlix? You gave us a name?"

"I was the one to find that name. Now answer or I'll do it."

Alright. I'll do it. I can do it.
Take a deep breath and here we go.

Binnie

Yes, 😊 I would love to.

×××

Felix POV

Why is he not answering? Does he hate me now? I'm sure he found it weird. Oh god! What did I do?

I wanted to hide from everyone when I finally heard a notification.

(1) Message from Binnie

OH god oh god oh god. What do I do? OK. I'll be fine! I can do it! Minho told me this will work.

Binnie

Yes, 😊 I would love to.

I was so happy that a tear fell on my cheek. My heart was beating so fast and I was shaking.

"MINHOOOOOO!!"

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED???" He came as soon as I screamed. "Why are you crying? Did he say no? What's wrong?"

I showed him my phone, not able to say something.

"HE SAID YES! GOD IS GOOD! OH My! I'M SO HAPPY! "

He took me in a maybe too tight hug and jumped around the room with a huge smile on his face. He was so happy for me that it made me feel even better.

"Thank you." I told him still not believing that it actually happened.

"No need to thanks me. You'll thank me when you two are a couple, alright?" I giggled and nodded.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 333 17
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲. ♦️ 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦�...
28.8K 956 20
"I'm not talking about acting cute, Changkyun. I want you to be brighter and talk more."
282K 15.9K 32
"Why are you holding my hand?" - Felix develops a little crush on this guy named Changbin...
1.8K 61 19
ꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴏᴛʏᴘᴇꜱ ᴏʀ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ꜱᴏʟᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ꜱᴏ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ...