Ignorant CLS 4

By SuagarCakes

❝Your ignorance is like the stench of rotting flesh, its overwhelming.❞ ____ You know that Cliché story where... More

♩Prologue ♩
❣Memories ❣
✨ Playing field ✨
Just Getting Started
Check In ✔️

Rewind

141 4 0
By SuagarCakes

Ignorant; A Cliche Love Story, Chapter 4

His body was dangerously close to hers as his eyes peered down at her figure. His breaths are light as they escape his partly opened lips. Phoenix's eyes were closed as she waited for his plump pink mouth to caress her own. He leaned in deeper taking her lips between his. She slowly kissed him back, cautiously, scared he may pull away. She wondered how the two of them even ended up in this secluded part of the house. As their lips collided against each other she thought hard.

She tried to remember...

Earlier that day....
Megyn and Rayiah had pulled up to her house, and after pleading with her mother she was finally able to exit her door. With Megyn driving and a nervous Rayiah in the passenger seat, they took off toward the house with the help of Google.

"Did you invite him?" Megyn asks as they turn the corner, a little too wide. She nods, forgetting she can't see her actions, she replies, "yeah he told me he'd meet me there." She responds.

"You know who else is gonna be there?" Megyn continues.

Phoenix's eyebrows raised as she waits for the answer she ached for. Instead of the excited response she wanted to utter, she settled with a nonchalant reply. "Who?"

"Gryffin. But I hear he's bringing Yesenia with him." Megyn retorts, face scrunched, bitterly. By now according to Google they were 2 minutes away from their destination, and Phoenix could not wait to leave the dangerous vehicle Megyn was currently steering.

Phoenix rolls her eyes, "what don't you hear?"

Raiyah clears her throat,"alright we are here." She waits until Megyn puts the car in park to open the door and stick her head out, vomiting on the sidewalk.

The brunette scrunchies her face up in disgust. "I was not that bad, was I?"

Rayiah's constant puking answers her question. Phoenix gets out the car and rubs Rayiah's back as she finishes her gut clenching actions.
She hands her a napkin and wipes her mouth, "thanks."

After putting her gum in her mouth Rayiah regains her posture. "Did you tell her the plan?" She mutters to Megyn. She shakes her head no.

Rayiah rolls her eyes before saying,"So the plan is to get you and Gryffin together, tonight. Yesenia or not." Rayiah's eyes never leave Phoenix's face as her mouth hangs open.

Megyn closes it and taps her chin lightly, "you'll catch flies."

Phoenix rolls her eyes, "No! That is the worst plan ever. And in case you have forgotten i need to be with Jessye, since I invited him."

This was just like her friends always trying to set her up. As she glanced at the closest people she had, she smiled. They were always so supportive, even when she never asked for their help.

"You'll still be with him but so will the rest of the group." Megyn stated while fixing her blue dress. The sleeves were cut off and the floral pattern brought out her light skin tone.

"He'll be fine." Rayiah said, reassuringly.

I nodded, already doubting this plan. We walked into the dark environment. It's walls reflected the color of black beans and the smell that suffocated the air made Phoenix want to puke.

Still she continued walking, following her friends to their group. Denny and Kai stood in the kitchen eating something dark. When they approach, Phoenix notices that they are brownies. Denny smiles at them, her skin always glowing especially in her red dress.

"Hey chicas!" She exclaims, her voice loud over the music. "Where is the new guy?" She asks Phoenix, not beating around the bush.

Phoenix shrugs, "I don't know."
She felt awkward. Denny gave her a look of disbelief. And Phoenix rolls her eyes. It seemed like she needed to prove to Denny that she could accomplish a little task like this one. And the challenge made her nervous.

"I'm gonna grab a drink. Rayiah and Phoenix are y'all joining me or nah?' Megyn asks.

Both girls nod and follow after her, closely. They exit the kitchen and head towards the living room finding the drinks placed neatly in a row. It was still early, resulting in less people attending the party. Phoenix was glad to breathe before the task became diffcult with the additional group of people.
..................
Phoenix thought she was drunk. Really she was just tipsy, but she never felt like this. She had unknowingly indulged in the juices that held alcohol. However, she was still very aware of her surrondings and actions. The way she knew this was because when Gryffin walked in her heart still did that stupid flip flop thing.

Megyn and Rayiah were on the dance floor, or rather the makeshift one. Ushering her to join them. Jessye still had not showed up and she felt a little disappointed. He was the only reason she even agreed to this, for him to bail seemed like this was a wasted night.

Phoenix gathered herself before joining her friends. She bobbed to the beat not really knowing the song and not really caring. At least she didn't until her song started to blast from the speakers.
Suddenly her body was bouncimg to the sounds. Megyn, loving this song, bellowed loudly. Her spanish accent rolled off her tongue as she rapped.

"Me gusta el acento de las colombianas. Cómo mueve el culo la dominicana. Lo rico que me chingan las venezolanas. Andamos activos, Perico Pin Pin.
Billetes de cien en el maletín.
Que retumbe el bajo, Bobby Valentin, yeah. Aquí es prohibido amar, diles Charytín. Que pa'l picor les tengo Claritin. Yo llego a la disco y se forma el motín." She vocalized.

Megyn was unstoppable when this song played. And she always made sure she said the Dominican part, because for her it was true. And of course Rayiah neither Phoenix objected.

Tired from dancing Phoenix took a break walking to the kitchen. She grabbed a napkin, wiping her face. Opening the refrigerator she grabbed a water, chugging down the cold liquid. It was refreshing and charged her like a battery. She was the only one in the kitchen, so she was not expecting a pair of hands to land on her hips.

She swiftly turned to see Gryffin looking at her. A smirk was planted on his lips as he admired her figure.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

She nodded still shook from his hands on her body. She followed him to the back of the house where it was less noisy.

"What's wrong?" She asked, sincerely concerned.

He shook his head, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He paused before continuing.

"With your brother's arrest and all."

The lights from the party barely reached where they were standing, but she could still see his handsome face. His jaw line jutted out from his other sharp features and she longed to trace it with her fingers.

She tried to focus on the conversation. "Yes, I'm fine. How are you?" She questions.

He shrugged, "dealing with it." Phoenix could understand that, it was not the first time her brother let his team down by participating in stupidity.

It was silent but a comfortable one. Gryffin stared at her and she didn't dare to blink. His body was radiating heat, and Phoenix gladly leaned in. She could never control her body around him and this situation proved her point.

He stated at her, in his mind admiring her beauty and grace. She was always on his mind, except for the occasional times when he was with someone else, which was rarely. He simply just always flirted out of fun. It was a habit he couldn't turn off.

From her kinky strands to her generous hips, her personality and figure did something to him.

He leaned in closer and she inhaled a sharp breath. His thumb traced her lips slowly and softly. Silently asking and begging to kiss her. She lifted herself higher, encouraging the action.

He kissed her and she loved every second of it. Her hands tangled in his curls as he gripped her waist, drawing her closer. Phoenix's hands wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. Her breath was soft as they pulled away and he placed his forehead on hers. Phoenix had never thought this would happen. That she might kiss her crush of four years.

Gryffin was smiling and the next words that left his mouth shocked Phoenix to her core.

He said, "I've been waiting to do that for forever."

And all of a sudden her thoughts flooded her head. She really kissed him! And there was not one ounce of regret in her body. In fact she wanted to again, to feel his mouth against hers. Moving effortlessly but with so much passion.

Without her friends help she was able to have an encounter with her brother's best friend. Yet she still felt like they had something to do with this.

And she would figure that out later, a fine specimen stood in front of her and she wasn't going to let this moment pass.

She smiled up at him, before capturing his lips with hers. And he didn't try to stop her.

--------
Slightly edited

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you guys
God bless
Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 1.2K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
2.9M 54.8K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.2M 95.5K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...