A New Direction [A 1D boyxboy...

By OMG_its_VICE

After Maxwell wins a contest, in which he is rewarded by being added to One Direction, everything goes wrong... More

a new direction [a one direction boyxboy romance]
The Contest
Welcome Home
Getting Dried Up
The Interview
Cant Handle the Pressure?
"I Slipped"
The Day Off
Christmas Shopping

Carrots, Crowds, and Confessions (oh my)

1.2K 19 6
By OMG_its_VICE

so ive uploaded two chapters today and you will probably read this two days from noww, but if your reading it then...wait.

i just confused myself.

___________________________________________________

~Maxwell's pov~  

    It's about 10 pm and I can’t sleep. We have to wake up at 6 am for the book signing, which I still don’t understand why I had to go. I mean it's not that I don’t want to go I just don’t see a point for me too, I’m not even in the book. It’s like Adele going to a book signing for the Hunger Games, yes you get to meet a celebrity but it’s irrelevant to the event.  

  Zayn has been really sweet ever scene I met him during the contest, and honestly I’m starting to fall for him. Of course I liked him before I met him; I mean he is Zayn Malik. Member of One Direction, the vain one...the silent one.

   It really bugged me when people call Zayn vain because he is so much more. If only the fans could see how nice he is. I mean he is kind, for taking care of my lip when I fell. He is a life saver, when I drowned he was there in an instant. He was flirtatious, because I’m sure that when he told me to come into his bed it wasn’t because he was cold. He is just...perfect.  

      "Maxwell?" I heard Zayn's voice cut through my thoughts.

      I shifted in my bed to look at him. He lay in his bed, his head leaning on his hand, and looked at me. He looked insanely cute for his hair was a tad bit messy.  

    "What happened, Zayn?" I said. He looked down at his bed, then up at me and said "can I sleep with you tonight; it’s too cold in my bed".

    I smiled at his question and moved over a bit, signaling him to lie down next to me. He got up from his bed, rather quickly, and jumped into mine, bringing along his blanket and pillow.   I turned to my other side so I wasn’t facing Zayn and closed my eyes. I then re-opened them as I heard Zayn's voice.

   "Maxwell?"  

   "Yes, Zayn"  

   "I’m still kind of cold...do you mind if we...if we umm....cuddle?"  

  I turned around and saw Zayn's face look at me with an embarrassed look. I blushed a bit and moved closer to Zayn. He got the message and lifted his arm up and wrapped it around me.   Zayn lay on the right side of his body as I curled up in his arms. I felt Zayn's hand touch my skin and shivered, one being from nerves, and two being that he was actually cold. I looked up at Zayn, who had a gentle smile on his face. I push the top of my forehead on Zayn's chest and wrapped my right arm over him. It looked like he were hugging, but lying down.  

    "You know Zayn," I said, not moving from my spot.

    "You're very sweet...Perrie must be very happy". I knew he had a girlfriend, I wonder if she knows Zayn is bi. The only reason I say bi is because he did tell me he wasn’t straight, and from the picture of Zayn and Perrie snogging I’m sure he wasn’t gay.

     I felt Zayn’s body tense up from the mention of her name. I heard him clear his throat gently, and then he said "Umm...I’m actually not seeing her anymore."  

    I looked up at Zayn with a face of confusion. Zayn had a face that looked like he was deep into though. I gently asked "Why?"

   "Because she found out".

  My eye brows burrowed as I grew more confused.   I hugged him a tad bit harder and said "what did she find out?"  

  He looked down at me with a very warm smile and he said "She found out that I had a crush on you". The words hit me like a gentle breeze, cooling my whole body. I felt my lips tighten as a smile grew. I looked into his deep brown eye, as he did the same. We just lay there and looked at each other, as if we were having a silent conversation.  

  I moved up a bit so our faces were in front of each other’s. I never had anyone have a crush on me, not even when people thought I was straight.   Zayn’s face was so perfect, even when he wasn't trying to be. His hair was messy, but yet it looked like he could have a photo shoot with the hair style. His face was so masculine, and his skin was so smooth. Not a blemish to be seen.   I felt Zayn's hand on my cheek, making my body feel warm and tingly. His face quickly changed from one of deep thought into a sweet grin as he saiD"we have to go to bed soon if we ever want to wake up."

   I smiled and nodded.   I leaned forward and planted a kiss on Zayn’s cheek. His skin was soft, yet strong. I turned around so my back was facing Zayn. I felt him move closer to me. His chest was against my back and our legs were tangled with each other. He wrapped one arm around me and laid it gently on my arm.

  I felt his fingers on mine, move. I then got what he was trying to go and intertwined my fingers with his. He let out a deep breath and said "Good night Maxwell"  

   "Good night, Zayn."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

  We were in the car, driving to the mall. I looked out my window at the cold streets covered with a blanket of snow. It was December 11th, and it was the first time it snowed all year. I wish I would have remembered it was winter when I dived into the lake...I could have died from like, hyperthermia or something.  

   I turned my head so I faced the boys in the car...or should I say limo. The limo was somewhat long, and short. It had a row of two seats, and of course the diving and passenger seat.

   The two rows of seats faced each other, so we could all talk to each other face to face. Liam, Harry and Louis sat in the row across from us. I was snuggled next to Zayn; Niall was looking out the window with wide eyes. Zayn had told me that Niall loved the winter, as do I.   I had on a long smooth black jacket, Zayn had a leather one, Harry and Louis both had matching red coats, Liam had a dark blue coat, and Niall wore a green jacket with a white scarf.  

   "So..." Harry said.

 All of the boys looked at Harry waiting for him to continue.

Zayn said  "Yeah, Harry?"

     "Did you um...:" He moved his eye brow's in a weird way, trying to silently tell him something. I looked over at Zayn who looked at Harry with a confused face  

    "What?" Zayn said.   Harry had a smile on his face, "you know did you..." He was now moving his body in a bazar way.

   Niall looked at Harry and said "are you ok mate?"   Harry’s body seamed to deflate as he gave up what he was trying to tell Harry. Louis, who weirdly chewed on a carrot, said, with his mouth full carrots said "he wanns oo no ff max tt"  

   We all looked at Louis in confusion. Louis swallowed the carrots that was in his mouth and repeated himself, this time clearly. "Harry wanted to know if you asked Maxwell out yet".  

   My mouth fell open in shock, so did the boys. I looked at Zayn with a half grin half opened mouth. Niall looked at me with a smile, Harry just stared at me, Louis continued to chew on his carrot, as if he had never exposed Zayn's plan, and Liam was frozen in his place.

    "Yo-you were going to ask me out?" I said, looking at the nervous Zayn.   I saw his throat moved as he gulped. he looked at me and said "well...I wa-i....it’s just that...I was going to ask you.....I was going to ask you yesterday but...um, it just didn’t seem like the right time"

   He didn’t look at me, but I could see his cheeks pinken as he blushed. The boy's eyes were all glued to us. Niall patted his back and said into Zayn’s ear, loud enough for us to hear "I don’t think any time could be better than now mate."  

   The boys across from us all leaned in, waiting for Zayn to speak. Zayn rubbed his hands together nervously, and looked at the ground. "willougottme" I heard him say in one quick mumble.

    "I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch that?" I said, amused. I was ecstatic to hear he wanted to ask me out and I knew he was nervous...but I don’t know why because I would date him any day.   He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

   "Will you go out with me?” the boy's, even Liam, all had a smile on their face as they waited for me to answer.  

      "Only on one condition" I said, making Zayn smile a bit  

    "And what is that?"

    "You take me one a date." His lips then formed a huge grin. He quickly nodded and grabbed my hands. He leaned in a bit, as did eye. My eyes fluttered close as his head came closer. I felt his warm hand on my left cheek as our face's came closer together. I then felt his nose brush past mine. His warm breath smelled of mint, and his hand seamed to warm. I felt the tip of his lip brush past mine.

   Then I heard about 6 loud bangs from all around the car.   My eyes shot open as my head jerked back. I looked behind me and saw the smushed bodies of girls holding posters surround the car. I looked over at the boys whose mouths hung open, Louis, dramatically dropping his carrot.  

   "What?" I said. Harry pointed to behind me. I turned my head and saw a million camera flashing. I was confused for a minute, and then it hit me.   They must have caught a picture of me and Zayn almost kissing. Zayn looked at the flashing cameras with wide eyes; I felt guilt pour all over me  

 "Oh...oh my god Zayn I’m so sorry."   He looked at me with a puzzled look and said "why?"  

   "Why? Because I’m sure they got a picture of us almost kissing and then they will post it online and it will totally ruin the band! Oh my gosh Liam was right I was bad for this band I jus-" Zayn could tell I was losing it. He put his hands on the side of my face and quickly pulled it towards his. I felt his lips on mine and automatically relaxed. I closed my eyes and got lost in the kiss. His lips were so soft and warm. My chest felt as if something was release from it; it was like Zayn’s lips melted all of the pain away.

    I then opened my eyes as I heard collage of girls screams. I looked at all of the windows and the girls were jumping, gasping, crying, and screaming...mostly screaming.

     I pulled my lips from Zayn’s and looked into his eyes. He had that cute smile that drove the girls crazy. I turned from him and looked at the boys. Niall had a huge grin, showing his teeth and his braces. Liam looked at us with huge wide eyes. Harry was jumping in his seat with Louis as they both clapped their hands.

   Liam shook his head, awaking himself from whatever trance he was in and said "ok were here." He leaned forward and pulled the door open. As each member walked out, the crowd seemed to get louder.

    Zayn and I were the last ones to leave the van. As we got out the crowd all screamed and jumped, louder then all of the other boys. Were behind the Mall, probably in the parking lot. There was a long walk towards the mall, but given by how many fans were there, I’m surprised we were even able to get this close. The fans were separate into two sides. The metal barricades made a crooked path to the Mall. My eyes squinted as I tried to see through the flakes of snow, ahead of us were the boys signing stuff.   The group of fans all looked at us with happy faces waiting for us to do something. I looked at Zayn who looked at me with a smile. I felt his hand nudge against mine, and I grabbed it. Zayn pulled me a bit closer and we began to walk. It took the fans a couple of seconds to realize what was happening, and when they did....they went wild.  

  Girls began to cry, some were screaming so loud you can hear their voice crack. Zayn’s glove made my cold fingers melt into relaxed warm fingers. His body was close to mine, warming me as well.   Zayn and I made our way down the parking lot, while stopping here in there to sign some posters. As I was walking I had a big grin on my face, a little bit was because Zayn felt good enough to publicly hold my hand, but most of it was because my name was on posters. I looked into the crowd and every poster that had my name on it had a rainbow flag attached to it

_________________________________________________________________

omg omg OMG!!! ARE YOU NOT LIKE DYING FROM COMPLETE FLUFFYNESS?!?!!?! 

 SO I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKE THE WHOLE ZAYNWELL SCENE AND THE WHOLE CARROT PART! OMG WHY AM I WRITING IN CAP LOCKS?(i dont know...)

next chap preview on your way in 5

4

3

2

1

(btw like the authors note all adds up to like 1 page extra o.O) 

"The Book Signing":

"OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" the fan said to me. i blushed and said " i love you to". she jumped and said "omg zaynwell is like my fav ship."

i looked at her with a confused look and said "Zaynwell?". 

she scoffed and said "you know...you and Zayn" she drew a heart with her fingers.

"wa-wait how do you know about that?" i asked, the remembering the flashing camera..it must be all over the web by know.

The girl quickly pulled out her phone and fiddled with it. As she rapidly typed on her phone i saw a picture of One Direction from there up all night album, with my face taped to the back.  i chuckled a bit from her creativeness. she then held the phone to my face and said "Read it."

i took the phone from her and quickly read the article. i reconized the pink backround and automaticly knew it was pereze hilton. i looked at a picutre on the top of the article and it was of me and zayn almost kissing.

i looked over at Zayn who had another fans phone in his hand, im sure reading what i was reading.

god i just hope this doesnt ruin the band...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 24 10
Claire and Lia have always been big One Direction fans ever since they were younger. When they go the a store one day and Claire finds a mysterious l...
35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...
2.3K 31 20
It was a chance meeting and now he's become a permanent part of Michelle's life. She doesn't know how to separate his crazy career from the boy she...
235 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...