All Mine

By kayla070102

Enjoy❤ More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

3

13.3K 418 88
By kayla070102

Myah James
Saturday 3:56 am

I woke up to a large blank screen in my face. That's when I realized we was still in the theater room.I was so comfortable. Somehow Darrion and I ended up in the same seat. He was laying in between my legs with his head on my stomach.

It was peaceful. I was up thinking while playing in Darrions hair. I was thinking about what I'm going to do for my birthday. It's 2 weeks from today. June 21st. I wanna go outta town but somewhere different. Like the Bahamas or something.

I was interrupted by my thoughts from Darrion moving.

"What are you doing up?" He spoke.

"Thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing serious."

He got up and left, I assumed to the bathroom. I took this chance to go to my room and lay down. I turned on the tv and got comfortable as soon as I was ready to go to sleep my phone went off.

Darrion 🤘❤:
Come back downstairs.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Sleep is the best thing in life and I don't get enough of it.

Me:
No.

Darrion🤘❤:
No??

I ignored it and put my phone away. Not even 3 minutes later Darrion was in my face.

"Didn't I tell you to come back downstairs?"

"Yes you did, and I told you no."

"I feel disrespected. Your gonna make me ride by myself?"

"Your a big boy, you got this."

He started laughing but I was so serious. I was not tryna move. And the fact that it was 4 in the morning made it even worse.

"Okay childish ass you got 10 minutes. When those 10 minutes are up and if your not dressed ima dress you my self and drag you to my car. Okay?" He said as he left the room.

I stayed in silence. Who the fuck does he think he is? I barley listen to my own momma what makes him think I'm rey listen to him? And then his petty ass tried to turn on the light and leave the door open. I drifted off to sleep anyways.

I felt something tugging on my pants I opened my eyes and seen Darrion.

"Stop! What are you doing!"

"Getting you dressed." He said in a duh tone.

My pants was already half way on. I tried getting outta his grip but he was too strong. When he was done dressing me he picked me up threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the car.

"Darrion stop!" I yelled.

He placed in the backseat and put my seatbelt on.

"You betta stop all that screaming before the neighbors think I'm tryna kidnap you."

"Nigga you are kidnapping me!"

He laughed and started the car. I tried to open the door but it was jammed.

"You put me on child lock? Woooooowww that's a big bet bitch."

He laughed even more as we rode we listned to 90s music in silence. I was now more calm and looking out the window. That's when I noticed I didn't have my phone.

"Can we go back and get my phone please?"

"No you don't need it."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. It felt like we been in the car for forever. I peeped Darrion was looking at me threw the review mirror.

"What?"

All I got was silence.

We then pulled up to an average size 2 level house the neighborhood was horrible but it wasn't anything I wasn't use to.

"When we go in here don't speak unless spoken to."

I just shook my head I didn't feel like giving him a smartass reply. I was still sleepy.

We walked in and a strong smell of weed hit me in my face. I seen niggas with guns counting money and naked girls bagging and moving dope.

I know damn well this nigga did not wake me out my sleep to take me to a fucking trap house.

Darrion got all kinds of 'wassup boss' from everyone while I got stared at by the men and mean mugs from the girls.

He lead me to what I assumed was his office. I took a seat on the couch and watched Darrion handle some business. I was highly bored because I didn't have my phone.

I guess he noticed me staring.

He motioned for me to come here. I did as I was told and he sat me on his lap.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

I blushed at the comment. At times like these I wish I was darker color cause I know he could see my face turn red.

"I want my phone." I replied.

"We about to leave mamas, I just gotta handle a few more things."

As I sat on his lap and watched him do some paper work I noticed something was wrong with the math. I grabbed a close by calculater and did some math. The number I got was completely different from the number that was already on the paper.

I pointed it out to Darrion. He then picked me up, sat me on his chair and headed out the door.

I heard yelling. I knew better then to move. This happened all the time when I was with Quanny. Soon I heard three gun shoots go off. I felt defenseless and unprepared Quanny would of least gave me a gun.

15 minutes later Darrion came back into the room wearing a different shirt. He got back into his seat and i got comforable on his lap again. He tried to act like nothing happened but I knew better. I noticed he still had blood on his shoes.

"Darrion?"

"Yes baby?"

"You still have blood on your shoes."

He looked down at his shoes and sighed.

The sun was now up which ment Kells and them would wake up soon.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen around you." He said lowly.

" it's okay, I'm use to it."

He gave me a weird look.

"My brother is a kingpin of Detroit." I stated.

"Quanny yo brother?"

"Yea how you know him?"

"I just made a drug deal with him. He sends his product to me, i get my guys to sell it then we go 50/ 50."

After that conversation we started talking about each other.

His full name is Darrion Roman White. His mother died when he was 12, he never knew his father so that pushed him into foster care. That's how he met Cortezz they was foster brothers for a while then they got split up. Cortezz grandmother adopted him and he begged for her to adopted Darrion and she did. He doesn't like people which explains why he doesn't talk much. When he was little he never talked so they started calling him hush but he was known for his anger management issues so nobody would ever mess wit him. He met Avery threw Cortezz, when the was 16 they went into the drug business, by the time they was 19 they became the top three kingpins in the state.

"What about you?" He asked.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Ummm everything. If that's okay."

I laughed. "Well I never knew my father. Quanny was the closes thing I had to one. Kells moved in with me due to family issues when I was 5. Soon after we moved to Detroit to avoid that problem. My momma was the typical sweet lady on the outside but my momma a thug in reality. She helped my brother into the drug business. I also don't like people but I don't let that stop me from talking. I guess you can say my mouth is kinda reckless. I just say whatever comes to my mind. I wouldn't say I was a trouble child but the teachers would tell you something different."

He laughed and we sat in a comfortable silence while he finished up some work.

"Come on mamas, let's go."

I got up and grabbed my shoes the I didn't notice I took off. Before we left Darrion changed his whole outfit. He had the body of a god! He had tattoos all over her arms and a huge chest piece.

"See something you like. "

I rolled my eyes and blushed. He the grabbed my hand and lead me to the car and opened the door for me. But it wasn't the same car as before we was now riding in a grey Benz.

Almost an hour later we was at the house. It was now 9:40 am and surprisingly the demon seeds was still asleep.

I went straight to my room and stripped. I put on some pajama shorts that was kinda small and a regular shirt. I got in bed, laid down and closed my eyes.

I felt a dip in my bed but from the scent I knew it was Darrion. He laid down behind me and held me tight.

________________________________________________________

Excuse all errors❤

Feedback?

Vote and comment💛

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 90.1K 77
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺.
183K 5.3K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
471K 13.7K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
538K 14.7K 50
Est.2020