Mary and Halley (sequel to Wh...

By FairlyLocalTreehouse

(Sequel to When Mary Met Halley) A year has passed since Mary and Halley fell in love over the hospital bed o... More

author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
Author's Note

if you're into casts

10.2K 282 112
By FairlyLocalTreehouse

Since I can't have images in When Mary Met Halley due to copyright issues, I thought I would put the cast from the first book over here :) I will probably add Charlotte, Joey and Nate soon as they have large parts in this book!

^^Mary^^ (portrayed by Julija Steponavičiūtė)

^^Halley^^ (portrayed by Thylane Blondeau, who has mentioned she dislikes her own smile, so it's extremely difficult to find recent photos of her smiling!) 

^^Leif^^ (portrayed by Christopher McCrory)

^^Paramjeet^^ (portrayed by Shanvi Srivastava)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.2K 28
A different kind of love story. Two main characters, two point of views. IRL problems with sexuality and religion leave innocent catholic girl, Cassi...
34.3K 1.1K 83
"I ....I wanted to..uhh..umm....confess that ...uhh....iloveyou" I stuttered. She gave me a confused look and asked "What?" "I love you" I said again...
1.8K 94 39
The sequel. Jordan Wales has faced her past, now it's time to face her present. Jordan starts to learn that instead of neglecting her emotions, she h...
2.3K 55 17
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO 2k READS OMGAJANEHWHZ<333 . --------------------- Abt the story~ At any other normal sleep over, something lights up in El. s...