Special Handling (manxman)

By PaisleyViking

This is Benji's story (from Breaking Finn) and how he met Ajax. Benji is 19, he suffers from A.D.H.D. (Attent... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 9

52.2K 1.6K 296
By PaisleyViking

Chapter 9

Benji's POV

You probably think I was a mess during my classes the next day.  Well you're wrong!  Once I woke up I felt energized and focused; my head was clear, I had no anxiety, my thoughts weren't racing in 50 million directions and I felt...happy and content.  I know, weird.

After breakfast Ajax dropped me off at my dorm, I changed quickly and got the books I needed for my Thursday classes, even got to my first one early.  Jamie was already there and instead of convincing her to sit in the back, I sat up front with her.  I even raised my hand a few times and contributed to the lecture when the professor posed questions.  My next class went just as well and then after lunch my theatre class was a hoot.  We were doing improv and I even got a standing ovation from my performance.  Yeah, it pretty much was a banner day for me. 

Jamie had a big grin on her face and an "I told you so" look all day.  I had to roll my eyes at her more than once to get her to tone it down.  I didn't give her any details, Jamie and I were like brother and sister, we just didn't want to know the details of each other's sex lives, but I gave her a brief overview of the evening and how well Ajax and I seemed to connect.  She was really happy for me.

"When do you see him again?" she asked coyly. 

I just rolled my eyes at her undertone, "tomorrow night.  I'm going to spend the weekend with him.  You going to see Dennis?"

Her face dropped slightly, "Yeah, I'm meeting him at the club Friday night...like usual."

"Why do you seem unhappy about that?" I wondered out loud.

"All we do is meet at the club, occasionally go back to his place afterwards, but then he takes me back to the dorm first thing the next morning.  I...I want something more," she sighed.

"He seems like he really cares about you," I suggested, trying to cheer her up.

"He's a great Dom, he takes really good care of me when we're together, he's affectionate, his aftercare is sweet and...well wonderful.  It's just, there's nothing beyond the club and the Dom/sub thing.  I thought as time went on more would develop.  I guess I was just being...naïve."

"No Jamie, not at all.  It's still relatively early in your relationship, things like that sometimes take time.  But maybe he's just not the relationship type.  I mean," I paused, not sure if this would hurt her feelings, "a lot of the Doms are just looking for a sub and nothing more, you do realize that, and if it's not working for you, when your contract expires, move on to another Dom...."

She frowned, "I know...but Benji, I'm not like some of those subs at the club, I can't just move from one Dom to another.  Dennis knows and respects my limitations and especially my low pain threshold.  I don't think just any Dom would be that patient, and I really like Dennis.  I mean, I like like him."

"Well give it some more time, and if nothing changes, try talking to him."

"Yeah, maybe," she murmured.  She looked back at the text book she had been thumbing through and I could tell she was done with this discussion so I returned to mine as well.  Midterms were next week and we had met after my last class to study together. 

Ajax had been concerned about my spending the weekend with him right before exams, but I assured him that the I was already ahead of the game with the studying I'd done in Malibu and this week, and that it was much quieter away from the dorms anyway.  He agreed but I think he cut down on the plans he originally had.  We were going to go to a quiet dinner Friday night then back to his apartment so I could study.  Saturday we were going to do some shopping and then go to the club that night, but he said we wouldn't stay too late and then Sunday I was to focus on studying all day while he would make me meals and make sure I took breaks.  He even said I could stay at his place to study on Monday while he was at work, if I felt the dorms were too loud for productive studying.

My exams were Tuesday and Wednesday and then I had the rest of the week off.  Joe had texted me about going with him to the boys club on Thursday, but after that I was hoping Ajax would want to have a long weekend together. 

I pulled out my phone, all this thinking about Ajax made me want to text him.

BJ:  Hi Sir

After a few seconds I received a text back.

AJ:  Hi Benji, how's your studying going?

BJ:  Good Sir.  I was thinking about you and wanted to say hi.

AJ:  That's fine, as long as you're getting your work done.

BJ:  I am!  Jamie and I have got a lot done and even did a practice test earlier.  I got almost all of them right.

AJ:  Good boy, keep studying until you get them all right.

Okay, I admit I rolled my eyes. 

BJ:  Yes Sir

AJ:  Call me before you go to bed.

BJ:  Okay Sir.  Bye.

AJ:  Bye Benji.

I focused back on my book, my grades so far were high C's, which I was not too happy about. Hopefully I could pull off some B's in the midterms and get them back up a bit.  If I did as well as I did on the practice test for PS101, I could do that too.

Jamie and I studied in the library until about 9:00pm and then walked back to her dorm.  We quizzed each other for another hour in her room before I headed back to my own.  When I walked in my roommate was actually there unpacking a laundry bag.

"Hey dude," he said as I walked in.

"Hey Rick, how's it going?"

"Good.  Me and Cindy did laundry tonight, I'm just gonna put this stuff away and go back to her place."

"That's cool, but no rush, this is your room too."

"Yeah...dude, sorry I'm probably not the best roommate.  You know...Cindy and I have been together since 10th grade, we're just used to spending all our time together and since her roommate dropped out, she's had a single."

"I totally get it, don't worry about it.  I'm not around so much anymore anyway, I hooked up with somebody and so I'll be gone most weekends and a night or two a week.  Plus I've got other stuff going on too."

"Cool!  Well...still, if you need anything, you've got my digits," he said as he stuffed a few things in a backpack and headed towards the door.

"See ya Rick!"

After he left I grabbed my towel and shower stuff and headed down to the large bathroom.  I needed a hot shower to wind down after all the studying.  When I entered I heard a shower running, so I knew at least one other person was there.  The bathroom on this floor had urinals and toilet stalls on one side of the room, sinks with mirrors in the middle and the other side had 8 large shower stalls.  It wasn't one of those communal shower rooms, which I was grateful for.  Being gay didn't mean I enjoyed taking showers with a bunch of other guys.  On the contrary, especially if they were hot it could be a disaster.  I remember one time taking a shower after gym in High School and the captain of the football team was lathering up his smoking hot body.  The worst thing that could have happened did.  Yup!  I got a huge ass boner right there in front of him.

The only saving grace was that yeah, this was the same one who was the closet gay and stole my first boyfriend.  So at least he wasn't horrified.  Probably more horrifying was the fact that when he saw it, he smirked, walked right over and I let him give me a hand job.

I honestly don't know what possessed me.  I guess it was the fact that I was a 17 year old hormonal boy, he was smoking hot, and yes, maybe it was my own way of getting back at Zach.  But the story gets worse.  You see, after he jerked me off I kneeled down and gave him a blow job.  I'm not proud of it, I honestly am not a slut, but it was like one of those weird fantasy moments come to real life and it just happened.

'Shit'! I looked down, my trip down memory lane had given me a raging hard on!  I closed the stall door and started the shower.  What do I do?  I tried to remember the contract.  Okay, I have to admit, I skimmed a lot of it...I remember reading some of the contracts that Master Phillip had showed me and all of them had parts where the submissive was not allowed to pleasure himself without permission from his Master.  Did Ajax's contract have that?  I guess I really should have read it more carefully.

"Mmmmm.." I heard a moan come from the other shower a few down the row from mine.  Then some groans and a slapping sound.  'Holy Fuck' I thought to myself.  This is going from bad to worse.  The moans and groans got stronger and my erection got harder and started twitching at me to do something about it.  'This totally sucks!'

I reached down and gave myself a quick stroke.  It felt really good.  More moaning and groaning and slapping sounds came from the other shower.  I palmed myself again, squeezing my shaft running my thumb over the fat head.  Yeah...that feels wicked nice.  I mean, I don't know for sure that it's in the contract?  Do I?

I began to full out stroke my dick, moving my hips in time with my hand.  I bit my bottom lip suppressing my own moaning.  The hot water ran down my chest keeping me slick as I thrust into my tight grip.  I reached my other hand down and grabbed at my balls.  Between the sounds coming from the other shower and my busy hands I was soon panting and my legs trembling.  It wasn't long until I squeezed my eyes shut and with a muffled squeak I shot out into my palm. 

I let out a deep breath and rinsed myself off, grabbing my washcloth and body wash to clean off any remnants of my dirty deed.  I quickly washed my hair, picking up my pace as I heard the action still going on down the aisle.  'Wow!' I thought, 'they really have it going on!'

I quietly stepped out of the stall wrapping the towel around my waist after quickly drying off.  Grabbing my stuff I started to head to the door...but who am I kidding.  This is Benji here.  And I had to know.

I tiptoed down the cold tile floor towards the last shower stall.  Holy Fuck!  The door was ajar, they hadn't even secured it properly.  I took a few more steps.  Standing in front of the stall, I could sense movement, I could hear the grunting, the slapping of wet skin on wet skin, but I couldn't see.

'Don't do it Benji, turn around and walk away,' I ordered myself.  I bit my bottom lip.  Yeah.  I really need to walk away.  I started to turn away. 

"Unnggg..." I heard, the slapping sounding faster and louder as if they were picking up the pace.  "Harder," a high pitched male voice whined.

I turned back, one eyebrow raised.  'Just walk away Benj,' I told myself.

Who was I kidding.  When did Benji James St. Clair ever walk away from anything!

I turned back and my hand took on a life of its own as it swung the door wide open.  My eyes went wide as saucers as I took in the scene before me.

There was Eric, all 6 foot 'lotso something' standing there his muscly bare ass, banging the little nerdy kid who lived in the room next to me, who never said 'boo' to anyone; the one who scurried off to the Science building each day with an oversized backpack full of books, pushing up his taped up Clark Kent glasses.  I think I may have been the only student on our floor who actually knew his name, as I tried to talk to him a few times, but he always ran off with the excuse of a lab he had to get to or a book he had to return to the library.  His name was Steven.

Steven had his hands on the shower wall, leaning forward with Eric standing behind him, his large hands gripping Steven by the hips as he pistoned into him.  Steven had his eyes scrunched up tight as his face contorted, leaning his hips back - his tiny little white ass opened up wide to the...creaseman.  I stifled a laugh at my pun.  Creaseman...Eric's position on the lacrosse team...get it?

"Harder, please, don't slow down," he begged Eric, his whole body beginning to tremble.

Eric was so focused on the back side of Steven that he didn't even see me.   He reached one of his hands around the smaller boy and grabbed on to his bouncing erection, sliding his mitt of a hand up and down in time to his thrusts.

I watched, completely stunned and unable to move.  Don't you judge me!  I tried to leave, I tried to turn my body around and run out of the room, I simply couldn't.

Steven began to pant and let out more high pitched sounds.  Eric began to grunt each time his sizable organ plunged balls deep into the smaller boys awaiting ass. 

I have to be honest, I was not one of those people who liked to watch porn, but for some reason I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene.

Finally they both cried out, Steven a high pitched yelp as he shot a stream of his jism into Eric's hand; Eric a loud, gruff growly type sound as slammed one final time into Steven, grinding his hips into the small body as he found his release.

The two of them slumped from the exertion.  Steven leaned his head into his arms against the wall and Eric leaned his whole body over Clark Kent, I mean Steven.  Their loud  breathing quieted down and I knew it was time to get out of there.  I was just about to move my legs when in tandem they both turned their heads in my direction.

The look of mortification on each of their faces was priceless, but I'm sure my stunned look was quite the sight as well.

"Umm.." I stammered, "you got any axe I can borrow?"  Fuck!  'What was that!?' I thought to myself.  My feet finally woke up and I shot out of there like a bat out of hell, grabbing the side of a sink as I slid around the corner that would take me to the door.  I felt like road runner, my feet scrambling for a millisecond before my body continued its forward motion.  I finally reached the carpeting of the hallway where my feet had better traction and bolted into my room, slamming and locking my door.  I stumbled over to my bed and fell into a seated position catching my breath. 

The sound of my phone as it played a little electronic melody and vibrated against the top of my desk startled me back into reality.  I looked over and gasped as I read, 'Incoming call from Ajax'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 109K 37
********************SPOILER ALERT********************** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BREAKING FINN, IT WILL RUIN THE ENDING!! ...
94.7K 3K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
127K 2.7K 23
This is a story about a 20 year old boy who is shy and insecure about his body. All of his friends are in a relationship and he is the loner. He does...
364K 16.3K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...