The Potion (BTS Fanfic)

By Airin0606

Secret Agent Park Jimin went to great lengths to get the female doctor, Lara Kaiser, with a mixed parental he... More

One 하나
Two 둘
Three 셋
Four 넷
Five 다섯
Six 여섯
Seven 일곱
Eight 여덟
Nine 아홉
Ten 열
Twelve 열둘
Thirteen 십삼
Fourteen 십사
Fifteen 열넷
Sixteen 열여섯
Seventeen 열일곱

Eleven 열하나

54 0 0
By Airin0606

"What did that clumsy doctor do THIS time?!" Jin groaned out loud and dashed out of the car as soon as it stopped moving. He only made it as far as a step away from the car before he bumped into the person who he was talking about.

"OUCH! Jin-Oppa! Watch it!" Lara yelled out as she  held onto her nose, she had bumped face first into Jin's chest.

"Wait. You are here. That means.. Your office.." Jin gasped as he tried to massage her injured nose but she swatted his hands away. They heard a loud commotion going on at the background, Namjoon was barking orders into his receiver before he yelled out towards Yoongi, Jungkook, Tae Hyung and Jimin for an emergency briefing.

It sounded urgent and serious, Namjoon had a stern look on his face as he explained the plan to his men before him.

Right after they have dispersed, Jungkook instinctively grabbed Lara's arm and called out to Jimin who was retrieving a bulletproof vest from his parked car nearby, "Jimin-Hyung. Look after her, something's come up. Lara, be a good girl and listen to Jungkook-Oppa okay?"

Lara cringed as soon as she heard him say that, "Jungkook, you are younger than me."

The younger male smiled his toothy grin and replied, "I have always wanted to use that sentence in a matter of crisis, so? Did I sound cool?"

"Jungkook not now! Get into position!" Tae Hyung snapped, he had taken out his pistol out from his ankle holster.

Lara looked dumbfounded, Tae Hyung had taken two bulletproof vests from Namjoon's car and thrown one across to Jungkook. While they were busy gearing up, Yoongi went over to Lara and Jimin, his face was contorted with worry.

"Yoongi. What's going on?" Lara asked.

"Your office. Someone has managed to break into it. It's completely destroyed. This guy, we do not know who he is- is still in the building and he is looking for- you. He is armed. Don't do anything stupid okay? Listen to... Agent Park." Yoongi gave Jimin a firm nod which he returned back with the same gesture, "Do you understand?" Yoongi asked her before he gave her a little gummy smile and pulled her into a short hug. He then quickly turned around. "Agent Jeon and Agent Kim, take the west wing. Keep us updated at all times. Agent Jung will cover the east wing with me. Deputy Director Kim is giving directions to the other agents in the building. Oh and Agent Park? You've got another civilian to look after."

Yoongi pointed towards Jin who was looking worried but also excited at the same time. As Jimin wondered why, Jin started to squeal, "You men look REALLY good when you are all geared up."

Jimin and Lara sweat dropped.

==================

"This ass wipe has infiltrated the surveillance unit. He can see anyone who attempts on entering and leaving the vicinity. Some of the agents managed to find solace in the kitchen pantry, that's where they are contacting me from. He's holding some agents hostage until he gets his hands on Lara. Agent Jeon and Agent Kim, when the power's cut off, get to Yoongi's office. He has stashed some battle supplies there. Gear up and wait for my next signal." Namjoon's voice ordered the duo.

"Copy that, Sir." Jungkook and Tae Hyung replied.

Yoongi and Hoseok were given the task to cut down the power supply. If they were not under the close scrutiny of a deranged mad man behind the surveillance cameras, that should be an easy task. They unfortunately had to evade the surveillance camera at all cost, since Hoseok had been working as a senior under HR department, there for close to 6 years, he was well aware of the areas that had dummy surveillance or the ones that were no longer working.

The route itself were tricky, no matter how well planned the route was, they could not evade the surveillance along a corridor. They needed to get pass through that as well.

"Manoeuvre the angle of the camera." Yoongi said.

"How?" Hoseok asked him.

"Basketball. We've got one shot. I have it in my car. Let's do this." Yoongi exclaimed.

Namjoon found it highly peculiar that one of the weapon of choice for Yoongi and Hoseok was a Basketball. The duo treaded and weaved past through the planned route with pistols and a single Basketball. But he trusted Yoongi with his life, Yoongi had restrained him multiple times from hurting Lara and never told him off for it. He just listened on to their conversations via his smartphone.

Once Yoongi and Hoseok had reached the intersection, they halted. Yoongi breathed in a considerable amount of air, positioned himself behind the wall that they were hiding at, arched his elbow and threw the basketball straight towards the camera. The camera did not manoeuvre, instead it fell down before crashing into broken pieces, it whirred noisily before it turned quiet.

"You literally killed it." Hoseok murmured quietly as he looked at the broken surveillance camera in awe.

Yoongi did not bother to reply, he merely ran from the intersection to the next route leaving Hoseok behind. Once they have finally reached the power circuit control room, he used Hoseok's master key and opened up the door.

He was welcomed by the presence of two menacing looking assailants. Both had the same dazed look that Yoongi and Namjoon had whenever they were in contact with Lara's body under moisture.

"You smell like Lara." One of them snarled, as he launched himself towards Yoongi.

Yoongi dodged the guy before he punched him hard on the abdomen that rendered him unconscious, he was then pummelled down backwards against the hard floor by the other assailant. He groaned out in pain, before his assailant did the most peculiar thing; he sniffed Yoongi's lips and whispered, "Lara..."

Yoongi pushed his assailant off of him as his assailant snarled and attempted to hit him right before he was kicked on the face by Hoseok who had entered the room.

"You're late!" Yoongi growled as he looked at Hoseok's form from the back. He had hit the second assailant hard on the head using a nearby fire extinguisher, rendering him unconscious.

"You LEFT me." Hoseok retorted angrily, he moved swiftly towards the main circuit box and turned off the power supply.

==================

As soon as the power supply went off, Jungkook and Tae Hyung rushed towards the main door and ran straight towards Yoongi's office. They took the supplies needed quickly before heading towards the proposed area to rendezvous with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Namjoon." Yoongi's usual drawl was replaced by a worried tone through the receiver.

"Speak." Namjoon ordered.

"Something is fucked up. The men we fought at the power circuit room seemed to behave like US when we are exposed to Lara under moisture.." Yoongi explained, his voice filled with uncertainty.

"How is that possible? She is not exposed to any form of liquid. WE are still normal.." Namjoon retorted.

"I know." Yoongi snapped impatiently, "Listen, I kissed her lips before we left Seokjin's house earlier. This- This perpetrator sniffed my lips and exclaimed that it was Lara's scent. Now explain that."

Namjoon kept quiet, it was an odd gesture and he knew Yoongi. Yoongi was not the one to fabricate stories, just like his thesis writing back in university, it was always on point, brief and straightforward- nothing else.

"If what you are saying is true.. Then Lara is in grave danger. I will inform Park Jimin." Namjoon replied as he hung up.

==================

Jungkook and Tae Hyung were in their full armour before they met up with Hoseok and Yoongi. They were at an advantage; despite being in the dark, they were well accustomed to every nook and cranny of the building which made it easier for them to move around. They were certain that they could take down the person who had infiltrated the building; just before they turned right from the corner to get to the area where they were supposed to meet Yoongi and Hoseok, Jungkook received a hard whack on his abdomen. The perpetrator then thrusted a knife right into Jungkook's exposed sides, where the bulletproof vest did not manage to cover.

Jungkook yelled out in pain before Tae Hyung released a gun shot towards the perpetrator's arm. While the perpetrator yelled out in pain, Tae Hyung pulled Jungkook towards him to safety and aimed his pistol at the perpetrator.

"Who the hell are you?! And what do you want from US?!" Tae Hyung yelled.

The injured perpetrator who was now holding onto his bleeding arm laughed, maniacally. He looked up towards Tae Hyung before his eyes darted towards Jungkook.

"You two reek of her scent. Especially tough boy down there.." he pointed to Jungkook. "Your hand.. You touched her earlier didn't you?" The perpetrator had a scary looking face, it was covered in angry looking scars, his head was shaved clean and his mouth curled into a sinister smile.

Before Tae Hyung could reply to his odd comment, he sniffed the air with his eyes closed.

"But what is this? He smells like one of us and her scent is ALL OVER HIM." The perpetrator called out as he turned around to look at Yoongi who had a gun aimed against the perpetrator's temple.

"Answer the damn question." Yoongi growled.

"Call me.. Chul." The perpetrator revealed, "Your Agent will die from that stab wound. He is bleeding profusely. He won't make it on time. You need her to heal him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2.8K 25
❝I was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...
241K 10.7K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
708 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...
392K 18.2K 48
Park Y/n sadly lost her parents due to a car crash one year ago but despite the loss of her parent she's still surrounded by family and friends. The...