The Misfortune Champion

Yatengami_Skullz_21 द्वारा

After Ash has been betrayed by his friends, family and Pokemon, he is left with nothing else, no money, no fo... अधिक

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36/The End
THE SEQUEL!

25

2.9K 56 35
Yatengami_Skullz_21 द्वारा

"So, yeah. That's the story." Corvus took a swing of his flask, and sighed, looking at the surprised Gary and Georgia. "Also, are you two dating?" Both of them glared at him, which he took that as a "no".

"No. This is the first time we met each other. And I would never fall for a jerk like him." Georgia said with sarcasms, as Gary glare at him and puffed his chest.

"And I would never fall for a hothead like her."

"Hmph!"

"Hmph!"

Both the professor, and Dragon Buster turn away from each other in annoyance, as Corvus and Mars sweat drop at the scene, while Sabrina was making green teas for them, placing them on a wooden tray.

"Hey, since we haven't seen each other quite a while. How about we celebrate, like a party?" Gary suggested, as everyone grins widely, agreeing that they could used a little party to washed their stress away.

"Sure. I don't mind celebrating in my Gym, since it's pretty much alone here and there's plenty of rooms to used. So, free to used any rooms you want and let's put the party over my room, how's that sounds?" Sabrina said, tugging her shoulder-length dark green hair behind her ears, as she was wearing a red and black dress with leggings, green and black bracers, and red and yellow knee-high boots.

"Sounds great! So, how about we eat first, and sing some songs?!" Georgia shouted, everyone's stomach growling and they laughed, except Mars who huffed and turn away, crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's good. But I'm not really hungry."

*Growls*

Her cheeks went bright red, as Corvus chuckles bitterly and nudged his elbow behind her back. "What were you saying, eh?" He teasingly asked, as Mars slaps his arm away and glares at him

"I'm just a bit hungry. Just one plate of sushi and I'll be full."

*Growls!*

She growls in annoyance as Corvus giggles and pecked her cheek, causing her to blushed in embarrassment and runs away. "You're a cheeky bastard, kid!" She shouts as he laughs, while Gary watched with envy.

"Corvus, I seriously want to know how the hell you get two extremely beautiful women as your girlfriends?"

"Dunno."

After Sabrina had gone out with Gary to bring back a lot of sushis udon, onigiri, ramen, and pizza back, as they were eating at the Gym's cafeteria, since Mars is now around the news, they can't go out to eat like they normally do. Once they were finished, they waited to digest their foods and now they were on Sabrina's room, as she connects the speakers to her TV and grab a mic.

"Okay! Who's going to sing first?" Everyone turn their gazes toward Corvus, who paused briefly and look at them in disbelief.

"No..."

"Yes..."

"I'm bad at singing!"

"Then, let's go and see!"

Corvus let out a groan of annoyance, standing up from the couch in front of the TV and grab the Mic, letting out a sigh, before clearing his throat and inhale.

Corvus
|
"Pain
Is your reward for being near me."

Mars was surprised to hear the word "pain", and thinks about what that means, but the others know about this song, because this is the one where Corvus played.

"Fate
Won't be your friend when I'm around
Blame
Me for the tragedies that follow
Grave
The situations that surround
I'm a harbinger
I cannot lie
I will change the color of your life
I don't mean to bring you pain
But I will
Just why I can't explain!"

"I am no one's blessing
I'll just bring you harm
I'm a cursed black cat
I'm an albatross
I'm a mirror broken
Sad to say
I'm your bad luck charm!"

'Those are the same words he told me about his power, about him being a "bad luck charm"...'

"Shame
Hang my head in constant sorrow
Rain
On every day you need the light
Strain
To see some fortune in tomorrow
Bane
Is what I am to every life
You should trust one thing, take my advice
If you linger close, it’s a hefty price
You and I are not the same
You don’t want the burden of my name!"

"I am no one’s blessing
I’ll just bring you harm
I’m a cursed black cat
I’m an albatross
I’m a mirror broken
Sad to say, I’m your bad luck charm!"

"A guaranteed catastrophe
A tear that’s bound to fall
A sure train wreck
And you’ll soon regret
The day I came to call!"

"I’m a cursed black cat
I’m an albatross
I’m a mirror broken
Sad to say, I’m your bad luck charm!"

Corvus lets out a sigh of relief, panting after singing that much as everyone clap their hands together repeatedly. "Bravo! That's awesome, dude. I can't believe you actually sang your own song instead of calling a singer to do it for you..." Gary said, Corvus let out a fake laugh, and place his hand over his chest.

"Please, stop. You're flattering me."

"Well, Mars? Why don't you give it a try?" Georgia said, surprising Mars as she shook her head and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, but I don't really know how to sing."

"C'mon, it won't be that bad!" Sabrina said, as Mars pauses briefly, and look at Corvus, who is smiling and extends his hand to her, while offering her the mic.

"Trust me."

"... All right," She accept the help, and Gran the mic. "I'll do it." Mars said determinedly, as everyone starts cheering.

'I only know this song just yesterday! Oh, please, don't act like an idiot...'

Mars
|
"Remember the feelings, remember the day
My stone heart was breaking, my love ran away
This moment I knew I would be someone else
My love turned around and I fell."

She approaches Corvus, and placed her hand over his cheek, causing him to blush, wondering why she is now different from his tsundere Mars.

"Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy, but understand
That I don't need you in my life again
Won't you be my bad boy, be my man
Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy, but understand
That I don't need you again
No, I don't need you again
Bad boy!"

Everyone soon blushed when she pulls him up on his feet and wrapped her free arm around his neck, confusing and embarrassing him at the same time, and everyone wondered what has gotten Mars into this state.

"You once made this promise to stay by my side
But after some time, you just pushed me aside
You never thought that a girl could be strong
Now I'll show you how to go on."

He suddenly remembers that instead of choosing her first, she forgets about her and chooses over Cynthia, as he squeked when she pushed him down but stopped when she caught her with her arm in mid-air, smiling.

"Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy, but understand
That I don't need you in my life again
Won't you be my bad boy, be my man
Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy but understand
That I don't need you again
No, I don't need you again!"

Mars wiped the sweat off of her forehead, as she pulls himup and scratched the back of her head embarrassedly. "That was horrible, right?" She asked, but much to her surprise, everyone uproar into cheers, and Corvus hugged her tightly out of happiness and joy, making her blush.

"What do you mean?! You were so great out there, Mars! This is why I like you..."

"You're too much, kiddo..."

"Hey, I'm not a kid."

"I'm five years older than you, Corvus."

'Uhhh, I didn't realize...'

After that, everyone got one hell of a night, with Gary's face on red because of drinking some beer, while Georgia sleeping over a couch, Sabrina sleeping over her room's bed, and Corvus and Mars was sleeping together on a room, she was sitting over the edge of the bed while Corvus' is outside of the balcony, sending a voice message to Cynthia, since he knows she is now sleeping.

"Hey, uh, Cyn. Sorry for not responding to your calls sooner, but me and Mars is okay. We're staying over Sabrina's house, or Gym, since the Gym is her home, which it literally look a lot like a house now. *Chuckles* Also, me and Mars are now together, so she, and you are now my girlfriends!" He look over at Mars, who blushed and turn away. "Yeah. And we realized that my first kiss was stolen by her. Sorry, Cyn, you took my second kiss."

"Listen. I'm all right. We'll came out of hiding once this is over. I hope I could help, but since those brats decided to used that opportunity to make me look like a criminal, I'm out of options. I love ya."

He pressed the "SEND" button, closing his Pokédex, and sighed, disabling his location for now before they could find his location. "I guess luck isn't always by my side..." Corvus said softly, as Mars got up and hugged him behind his back.

"Well, you got two beautiful and pretty women as your girlfriends. So, that doesn't count as bad luck."

"It is. I'm bringing you all into danger. Don't you know why I had that song? It's hard, ya'know? If I choose of not becoming my original form, then I don't know what could ended up. This is why I stay away from people I know, and cared. Sabrina nearly got killed by a statue behind her because of my ability."

"Hey, look at me." He hesitatedly turn around, as she places her hands over his cheeks, and she is 174 centimeters only, while Corvus is still 179 centimeters, and Cynthia had gone a bit shorter, standing at 180 centimeters. During her time at prison, her height had grown a lot since these times.

"Kid, I don't care what happened to me, or Cynthia. We still love you."

"Mars..."

"Besides, I think we should had some fun in the morning...~"

"Umm, uhh, Mars? I don't like that tone... You're not thinking what I'm thinking?"

"*Giggles* Yes...~"

In the morning, Gary had woken up and walk down the hallway to used the bathroom, he stopped when he heard faint sounds behind the room Corvus and Mars was staying at. He decides to eavesdropped, and leaned his ear over the door.

"C-Corvus, it's... so big! I-I don't think I can handle it..."

"Heh. Prepare yourself, sweetheart~"

"G-Gah! That is a bit rough, Corvus. But, you're amazing for a kid..."

"Wanna try out a new move?"

"Yes~!"

Gary blushes madly, and could heard the sounds of grunting and giggling, as he slammed the door open, an angered look across his face, his cheek was red, and a red cross vein appearing on his head.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

But, much to his surprise and shock, btoh Corvus and Mars was playing a video game, his angered look replaced with a mix of confusion, and embarrassment.

"Your character is too big, it could easily crush a guy into nothing with its foot."

"Should I switch?"

"Nah, I want some good fight."

"Oh? Hey, Gary, what's up? Wanna join?"

"Uhhh, no. I just wanted to go to the bathroom."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

81.8K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...
951K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
353K 2.9K 16
[PLEASE, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!! I'M GETTING SICKED OF THIS SH-] Ash lost the Kalos League and return home only find himself g...
136K 1.4K 24
I do not own Pokémon and I'm using random names for Ash's Elite Four, Gym leaders, and the trainers that the Hero's and Traitors will face against ar...