Beautiful Scars (Kakashi Love...

By Gojou_Satoru_wife69

[COMPLETE] When Sataki was really young she was tortured for unknown reasons by the guy known as the archer... More

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
hidden scrolls part 1
ten
eleven
second hidden scroll
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
First hidden scroll
eighteen
Nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty-five

nine

587 21 9
By Gojou_Satoru_wife69

Sataki pov

Since waking up, I was slowly getting better. But it was boring. I couldn't eat solid food for the longest time, and when I could, I had to eat that disgusting hospital food. Ugh, just the thought makes me nauseated. It disgusts me.

As the days gone by, I was still in the hospital. Soon, Naruto would sneak in ramen for me to eat, which I literally praised him for. He of course got caught and was banned from bringing food in at all. But that didn't stop him from trying. He eventually got Sakura, Ino, and Choji to help out. I was surprised when I had seen all the food being brought in by Choji because not a single one was eaten from.

I actually started to wonder if it was Choji at all and not a transformation jutsu on a clone. Turns out, I was right. Damn, Naruto. He's actually getting good with his stealth. I chuckled while I watched the Naruto clone transform back into Choji and leave.

But all that is besides the point right now. Why? I am currently having a conversation with Sakura. What about? Her obsession with Sasuke. Why am I not paying attention? Because I was eating the wonderfully food the Naruto clone brought in.

"But I know that what I feel is real." I snapped out of my thoughts as I focused back at the conversation.

"And what exactly is it that you feel, Sakura?" I asked her trying to stall since I had no clue where this conversation went.

She looked at me like I was joking, but when she noticed I was serious, she frowned. Shit. She knew I wasn't paying attention. "Love, Sataki-sensei. I love Sasuke."

I widened my eyes. Love, huh? I wonder what that feels like. Man, I was always too stubborn to ask growing up. Why, Sataki, why did you ignore Minato? "You don't know what love feels like, do you, Sataki-sensei?" She asked out of the blue.

I snapped out of my thoughts once more and looked at her from the corner of my eyes in an accusing manner just before I shook my head.

She laughed as she sat next to me on the bed. I felt the bed dip, but it was practically nonexistent. Does this child eat at all? I offered her some food and she just looked at me.

I just sighed before asking, "when was the last time you actually ate, child. You practically weigh nothing."

I could hear Naruto suppress a laugh at my statement as Sakura became angry. Okay, so too far? I couldn't help it okay. No one at her age doesn't make a dip in a bed. Even if it is a hospital bed.

She seemed to let it go pretty quickly as she just shook her head. "Have you ever had the feeling of butterflies erupting in your stomach?" So, we're back at the conversation I was trying to avoid. When I didn't answer, she continued. "Have you ever felt suddenly warm when you look at a certain someone? Let's say, Kakashi-sensei?"

She asked teasingly. I widened my eyes as the warm feeling came to my face. She squealed. Damn, child. Stay out of adults love lives, it will help you in the long run. Trust me. "I knew it. You do like Kakashi-sensei, you just never knew what it was you felt!" Does she ever shut up? I had to put my hand over her mouth so that she would finally shut up.

I looked to the door and then the window making sure no one heard. Good. No chakra signatures. That means Naruto left, good. I looked back at Sakura and she giggled.
"What do I do about it?" I asked clearly annoyed with this conversation. It was clear she knew what I was feeling before I knew about it.

"Just tell him how you feel?" She said as if it were the most obvious thing. Yeah, cause it worked with you, huh Sakura.

"Okay, one problem. What if he doesn't feel the same?" I asked trying not to offend her.

She smiled. "Oh, trust me. He feels the same." And how would you know that. "I already put him through the same Hell I'm putting you through. Of course, he doesn't know how you feel, so yeah." Oh, that's how.

I just stared at her dumbfounded. I couldn't believe she would do that. No, rephrase that. Could do that and live.

After she teased me a bit more, she left. I was a blushing mess from the realization and the teases.

It took a few more days, but I was finally being discharged. The entire time, I thought back to the conversation I had with Sakura.

As I was about to put on my shinobi attire, Kakashi walked in. Thankfully, I was only grabbing my clothes. "Hey, Kakashi." I said blushing a little.

"I'll wait just outside, kay?" He said looking a little embarrassed. He went for the door once more.

I looked down to my feet before I spoke stopping him from closing it. "Kakashi, I have a favor to ask." He looked back at me. "I need you to take a picture of the scar on my back. Can you do that for me?" He walked back in as I handed him a my phone.

"Yeah, sure." He said coming back in.

I undid the the tie on my hospital gown and let it go to my waist. He sucked in a breath before he focused the camera part of my phone. He took the picture.

(I do not own the picture. All rights goes to the respectful owners.)

He gave me the phone after he took the picture. "It's a shame, really." I said after I looked at it. "He could be an artist. But his sadistic side is too strong." I said shaking my head. "Thanks Kakashi."

"Yeah, no problem." He then closed the curtain and walked out. I could see that the tips of his ears were red. Oops, okay so experiment A was a failure? I forget he's a perv, so he woulda reacted the same with just about any female.

I quickly got dressed so that I wouldn't keep him waiting. I decided that I was gonna take up Sakura on her advice.

But at the thought, my face turned a deep shade of red. So red in fact, it put my hair to shame. Splashing cold water on my face to cool it down, I successfully got rid of the blush as I grabbed a towel and dried my face.

I looked in the mirror, and I thought back to when I confessed to Kakashi about my past. How he traced the scar. I held the bandages in one hand as I had my other on the scar.

I then held a determined face as I threw the bandages in the trash. I won't hide it anymore, I told myself.

As I walked to the front office, I noticed Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto were waiting there along with Kakashi. I noticed he had his nose in a book.

I looked over to observe the three. Sakura was tapping her foot with her arms crossed and a tick mark on her head. Sasuke was the same as his usual self, and Naruto looked like he had just been hit by a meteor while anime tears fell down his face. Sigh. Why do you believe that violence is the answer to everything he does, Sakura?

I wasn't sure if they seen me yet, hopefully not, because I no didn't realise I was still self conscious about the scars. How would they react? Especially Naruto.

I decided that I was gonna wait a little since I felt Guy's chakra nearby. And sure enough, here he comes. "My youthful rose, I'm here to challenge you to a race." His loud voice got everyone's attention as he burst in. I hid in a corner near the hall in hopes he doesn't see me. I also hid my presence so that he couldn't feel my chakra.

Sakura was talking to him as I held a breath not really paying attention.

"Huh?" Guy had anime tears running down his face. "She is not done yet?" I could see Kakashi glance in my direction a few times and I thought, oh Shit, if he can sense me I'm sure Guy can. Just as I thought the jig was up, Kakashi spoke up. I let out a breath I was holding.

"When she comes out I will tell her Guy," fortunately, Guy bought it and ran out saying how his eternal rival always has his back. I could see Kakashi deadpan as I sweat dropped.

Once Guy was gone Kakashi spoke up. "You can come out from hiding now." I hesitantly walked out causing everyone to gasp except Kakashi. This is why I hide my face. Here comes the stares.

I gave a nervous smile while rubbing the back of my neck. "I didn't want him seeing it yet." I tried.

No one pov

Now everyone understood why she hid her face. She was scarred. Kakashi, however, couldn't keep his eyes off of it. He was admiring her. Sakura noticed this and an evil smile appeared on her face. Naruto was so focused on it, he seemed to drown everything else out.

"You know, now is a great time-" Sakura started but was quickly interrupted.

"No it's not!" Both Kakashi and Sataki said at the exact same time causing each other to blush.

"Huh, ah, hahaha!" Naruto put two and two together as he pointed an accusing finger at his Sataki-San. "So, that's how it is, huh Sataki-San."

Of course, he was clueless of the situation, so he just had to embarrass his older sister. "You like Kakashi-sensei, don't you, Sataki-San?" Her face went entirely red at this.

Sakura hit the back of Naruto's head as Kakashi just stared at Sataki. Does she? He thought. She just couldn't face him anymore as she ended up looking in an entirely different direction.  he tried desperately to stop her face from being so red. He chuckled at this and gave a closed eye smile. I'll tell her later how I feel. Maybe Sakura was right. She may have not known what it was. He thought bringing himself back to his book.

Sataki pov

It took a while, but now everyone has seen my face and we are currently eating ramen. I had gotten so much attention it was really embarrassing.

I kept getting remarks like, "why'd you hide it?" Or, "you look like a warrior." A few times I got, "you should show off your scars more often. They actually look pretty on you. Not many people can pull off that look, you know." Okay, so one person told me that. Anko, always gotta be extra.

Iruka didn't say anything since he was too surprised and in shock to say anything. I offered to bring him to eat some ramen at times to tease him, but he still didn't answer. He was really out of it. So I dragged him to the ramen shop to eat.

After we had eaten he paid for our meal and I left. I teleported to the clearing where the archer held Naruto captive. I sat in the middle and looked up. I zoned out for a while.

Flashback:

A younger Sataki was training using her kunai late at night again. Everyday after school she would come here to train. It was snowing, and she was cold but she refused to go home. She just wasn't used to not being in a place where she has people who care for her. It still haunted her sleep, those days.

She sat down to meditate but before she could focus enough, a woman who also had red hair walked up. The young girl looked up to the woman who had a blanket in her hand. This woman, someone who just smiled at her and sat down next to her everyday was none other than Kushina-san. I had met her here. She wrapped the blanket around the young girls shoulders as the two would talk. The two would gaze at the sky for hours until the younger me fell asleep. I had always woke up in my bed though.

I could sense him as he walked up. It's now or never. "Hey Kakashi, I have something to tell you." He laid next to me now gazing at the sky as well. "Me too." I laid down completely taking a deep breath.

"If you want you can go first," I said. I was trying to buy time to gather the courage to tell him, but it looks like he beat me to it.

"I really like you, Sataki. In a way, that there is this void when you're not around. You always manage to fill the void that was created from seeing my team die." At that I flinched but thankfully he didn't notice. "I kinda want to see if, I mean only if you want to-"

"Kakashi Hatake, are you asking me out?" I asked teasing.

He sighed dropping his head. "Yes, and I failed miserably at acting cool when I said it too." He looked defeated.

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "I would love too. But, not until you hear me out, kay?" He blushed before he stared at me nodding his head.

"First, I was gonna say the same, but it seems you beat me to it." I said feeling my cheeks grow warm.

"And second?" He asked.

"Second, when I was there I found something interesting." I looked over at him. "I know who sold me out."

His one eye that was visible widened. "But it's who it was that's gonna scare you." I paused so I could lean on my side so I could see him better. He did the same. "The person who sold me out was the one who caused the nine tailed Fox to attack that killed Minato-san and Kushina-san. Tobi," I paused to see that he was angry but I could sense the confusion so I continued after I took a deep breath. "I also found his identity out."

I paused again flinching a little. He is going to freak. "It's Obito."

At hearing his name, Kakashi visibly shuttered. He was shocked. But there was something else in there, I couldn't place it. Was it, betrayal? Then suddenly he put on his fake facade, his face that showed boredom. He hides his true emotions this way. I never did like it. But before I could comment on it, he spoke up.

"Can we talk about this after our date?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.4K 47
Sayuri Masato has hated Sasuke Uchiha since they were children. They always tease each other, they always insult each other whenever they get a chanc...
287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
166K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
203K 6.9K 28
This story starts out with a massacre. I'm not going to lie and say there was no blood split. No, there was blood covering EVERYTHING. An entire clan...