Simple Things||Harry Holland

By neverlandhiraeth

It is quite simple really, Harry Holland and Essie Mulligan met through Instagram, you know, it's quite clich... More

Main Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Please Read

46

742 24 10
By neverlandhiraeth

🖤 liked by imogenleaver, lifeisaloha and 1298 others

harryholland64: this is why you should have let me and Sam come and get you @essiemulligan99 😂😏

View all comments

caoimheholland THEYRE GOING TO BE TOGETHERE AGISDOSMSO

pingupenguin aw so cuteee

veroincalodge less than a week before the twins birthday? Do I smell Hessie birthday sex?

xxxpeterparkerxxx dude wtf?? @veronicalodge

nikkihollandphotography with what car? Oh, I guess you mean, "me Sam and mum pick you up?" @harryholland64

harryholland64 love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️@nikkihollandphotography

tuwaine do I get to meet Essie finally?

samholland1999 yes @tuwaine

harryholland64 no. @tuwaine @samholland1999

essiemulligan99 yes @tuwaine @samholland1999 🧡 @harryholland64 smells

zenslaya like Jesus ^

bugheadbxbe wut^

slvtherins_ hoe left me in Ireland smh

* * *

"Finally!" Exclaimed Essie approaching her cousin and Tom who had just climbed out of Tom's car. The girl flung her arms around Harrison who hugged her back tightly lifting her off of her feet.

"I'm sorry that I can't control roadworks!" Replied Harrison letting go of his cousin who was immediately engulfed by Tom.

"Not good enough, Harrison, " Essie shook her head jestingly pulling away from Tom to adjust her zip-up hoodie as the wind picked up around the airport.

Tom chuckled putting her suitcase in the boot, "In you get then, missus," He told her and hopped into the driver's seat.

Essie tentatively strapped herself in looking at Harrison who was in the passenger's seat, "I'm not going to die am I?"

"No, you are not!" Stated Tom starting the engine, "Now you know how we feel remembering that you, an underage, non-licensed girl, drove us many hours from the airport and into the city centre!"

Essie smiled sweetly at the two guys as they left the airport on their way back to the guys' house. It was not a long drive but there was a lot to see from the car window nonetheless. Essie was excited, she could not wait to spend some time in England and with the boys (especially Harry) but one thing that was worrying her was the 14th of February.

Now, she didn't care much for valentines day, in fact, if she could she would make it so that it was not a day at all. She found it utterly cringeful and pointless. What she was really worried about was the fact that on that day in 1999 Harry and Sam were born and she had no idea as to what to get them.

Hopefully, over the next few days she would have some sort of idea but so far he had nothing. Not a clue in the word! Sighing she watched buildings and streets roll by until they pulled up in front of a house.

"Welcome to the Spidey and Bat cave!" cried Harrison getting out of the car. "Please make yourself at home, but remember, this is not a farm!"

"Oh shut up, Haz!" Essie laughed getting her bags and following Tom into the house. The house was amazing! Surprisingly tidy and clean, unlike what Haz's bedroom used to be at his mums'. She was shown to a small guest room so that she could put her bags away, then the three lounged around and watched some T.V.

They didn't do much that day other than watch some t.v and play video games but it meant that the day went very quickly. Tessa even loved to cuddle up next to Essie, which she didn't mind. Essie already adored Tessa and was plotting ways to steal her when she returned to Ireland, hopefully, Tom wouldn't notice that his dog was gone.

Hopefully not...

The next day, they went out into the town for a bit, not telling Sam and Harry who kept bugging them to know what they were doing. They just wanted to see how annoyed they would get.

🖤 liked by hazosterfield, tomholland2013 and 9375 others

essiemulligan99: I tried to take a picture of my early morning milkshake but Tom got in the way...
tagged: tomholland2013 hazosterfield

view all comments

xxxpeterparkerxxx that's one hella fly picture!

zenslaya Tom looks HAWTTTT

harryholland64 ha! We know where you are now!

samholland1999 you cannot hide from us anymore!

milliebobbybrown 😍😍

haz_holland I vote for Essie to be Toms personal photographer because he looks hot 🔥🔥

nevaehosterfield y'all talking bout Tom but that milkshake looks peng

zendaya those milkshakes can beat toms looks any day

paddyholland2004 ikr! I'm the best looking brother @zendaya

* * *

Essie hadn't seen any of the comments as she left the Instagram app before she could. Tom looked down at his phone then up at her shaking his head. Harrison laughed at the caption as he sipped his own milkshake.

The café was pretty quite for a mid-morning in London but the same could not be said for outside on the streets, many cars rushed past and so did many people.

No matter how many times Essie went into the city it still amazed her about the amount of people that there could be in one place. On the farm, yes there were a lot of them that worked on it, but there was nobody compared to the streets of London. When the door to the café opened the building filled with noise, so much so that Essie didn't hear people coming up behind where she was sat and jumped when someone wrapped their arms around her.

The boys laughed at her reaction which would have been even better if they had cuaght it on camera because she looked so scared until she realised it was Harry.

"Oh. It's you." She Stated once she calmed her heart rate. "Yi bloody scared me!"

"That was the point." Sam Told her sitting beside Harrison as Harry slipped into the seat beside Essie, his arm remaining around her shoulder.

"Tut tut, you thought you could hide from us by not answering our messages but you fucked yourself over when you posted that picture." Chuckled Harry leaning into Essie. "It's good to see you."

"Yeah, we've missed you gingey," smiled Sam.

"I've missed you guys too," Smiled Essie hugging Harry and high-fiving Sam as she did so. "And it was their idea about the whole 'not telling you guys'."

"Hey!" Exclaimed Tom, "no it wasn't it was just Haz's!"

Haz didn't say a word, he just sipped away at his milkshake smirking.

"I don't care anymore. We've finally found you, that's  all that matters." Said Harry looking down at Essie. "Well, I say finally, if we couldn't work it out we were going to wait outside your house until you guys returned."

"Wow, how long did that take you to think of?"

"Oh shut it, Essie!" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Nah, I'm good!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 79
My name? My name is Y/N Downey, the daughter of the great Robert Downey Jr. Life with such a father is not exactly easy and you have to listen to a l...
126K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
119K 1.7K 14
you know you love him too (new imagines the 1st of every month) Highest Ranking: #1 in HarryHolland
1.3K 30 17
Hi I'm Y/N Stanford and i'm from Ireland. Me and my Best Friend moved to london a few weeks ago and you'll never guess who i met! My whole family exc...