Remember Me

By LuminousKee

What do you do when your mate forgets you? Do you move on? Cry? Give up? Read Lenas story to see how she deal... More

Remember Me Chapter 1
Remember Me Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Remember Me
Remember Me Chapter 4
Remember Me Chapter 5
Remember Me Chapter 6
Remember Me Chapter 7

Remember Me Prologue

2.9K 53 1
By LuminousKee

Remember Me Prologue

(Not Edited)

I stood at the window looking in the shop. There were happy couples looking at furniture that would be perfect for their child's room. I sighed and rubbed my stomach. Don't worry little one mommy will love you enough for me and your dad. I turned around to go to the diner when I bumped into someone. My pregnancy was making me slightly clumsy and it didn't help that I was huge.

"Excuse me." I apologized while struggling to pick up my purse.

"Are you OK?" Wow this is a cruel world. First I lose him, then I dream about him, and now I'm hearing his voice. I looked up and gasped.

"Adriano?"

"Yes?" I jumped off the ground and hugged and kissed him.

"Where the hell have you been? We thought you were dead!"

"Excuse me?" He looked at me with a confused face.

"Stop playing Adriano it's not funny!" I snapped.

"I'm not playing, I don't know you."

"Get your hands off of my boyfriend!" I looked back and saw a girl around my age looking like she wanted to kill me. What was her problem, he's my mate dammit!

"Excuse me but he's my ma- boyfriend." She looked at me then him.

"I swear I don't know her babe. I think she hit her head when I knocked her over." What the hell is going on? I was near tears now, my own mate is acting like I'm a stranger to him!

"Adriano what's wrong with you? Don't you remember me?"

"No I never saw you a day in my life."

That's all he said before he walked away without another word or glance. I just stood there like an idiot watching my mate walk away with another woman. I wanted to scream at him to come back, to not break my heart all over again but no words came out. I stood there in shock, this has got to be another dream… right?

💕💋 Thanks For Reading 💋💕

This is an old story that's being republished, I found the rest of the chapters.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
2M 64K 41
"You are worthless. I can't believe I have taken it easy on you all these years. Your so weak I am just done with you!" Alpha screamed in my ears. I...
628K 18.4K 23
I love her. Those words ruined her. Almost for life. She's gone. Those words killed him in side. A second chance saved them.
3.2K 77 8
When a she-wolf turns eighteen and hasn't found her mate, she is labeled as the forgotten wolf. A wolf they say the moon goddess had forgotten to cho...