Stubborn || Jikook [Completed]

נכתב על ידי axmodeusluce

"I will pester you like how you did to me. And I'll love you too like how you made me feel." Love makes you d... עוד

One: Jimin
Two: Missing
Three: Crossed
Four: Key
Five: Hesitation
Six: Is This It?
Seven: Sorry
Eight: Forever
Nine: Over Again
Ten: Still You
Eleven: Messed Up
Twelve: Long Lost
Thirteen: Promise
Fourteen: Coming Out
Announcement
Announcement II
Announcement III

Fifteen: Imagine (Finale)

7.3K 245 148
נכתב על ידי axmodeusluce

"We're accepting you." Jimin's mom declared making the couple look at them through glossy eyes.

"Yeah. We have realized that we didn't want to be the only obstruction to your happiness, son. Therefore, we're letting you choose what you want and live how you plan." His dad seriously stated.

"And I'm assuming you're our son's boyfriend?" Mrs. Park turned to Jungkook.

"Oh no, ma'am. No. Well....not yet." Jungkook smiled while he looked at Jimin who was blushing.

"Okay, well." Jimin's mom sniffed making Jimin turn to her, it was unusual since his mom was strong and never cried. "I'm not gonna say take care of him because that's too cliché but make one wrong move and you're in big trouble." His mom wiped tears in her eyes, although Jimin didn't see her eyes turning red.

"Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Park, I would never hurt your son." Jungkook smiled at them as the married couple smiled back, a little too insincere if you ask Jimin.

"Uh. You said you wanted to take Jimin with you, right? Live together?" Mr. Park brought up which made Jungkook panic and become nervous.

"Oh, Mr. Park, that was just said out of instinct. I really didn't mean it that way. Besides I don't have the authority to-"

"We're giving you permission." Jimin's dad interrupted him as Jungkook and Jimin had their eyes wide.

"What? Really?" They both exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, but this is just to test if you are really capable of handling our son." Mrs. Park raised her brows to threaten the young boy. "So are you confident? Like how you were when you said thos things earlier?" She had that hint of mockery in her voice.

"Of course. I can take good care of your son, ma'am." Jungkook replied, wishing himself to not stutter.

"That's good. You can pick him up tomorrow at 9 in the morning." Jimin's mom smiled as Jungkook was shocked at the immediateness.

"Of course. Will do ma'am."

"Thank you~" Jimin's dad held on to the last note waiting for Jungkook to introduce himself since they were sitting there and talking for an hour while they didn't knew his name yet.

"Jungkook, sir. Jeon Jungkook."

"That's good." Both Jimin's parents stood up and the other two copied the action. Mr. Park extended his arm to Jungkook as the younger immediatelt went in for a handshake.

Mrs. Park extended his arms wide to hug Jungkook and Jimin was shock that they were this supportive and accepting of everything.

It sure was different than 5 years ago.

Later on, Jungkook and Jimin were standing outside, both have wide smiles plastered on their faces.

"So~"

"So~. See you tomorrow, I guess?" Jimin found their porch fascinating is he couldn't look straight at Jungkook's eyes.

"So what are we now?" Jimin perked his head up as he heard that question from Jungkook.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are we boyfriends. You're gonna live with me tomorrow and we still don't know what we are." Jungkook said as the smaller giggled.

"Well you haven't even asked yet." Jimin smiled and his expression turned to shock as Jungkook kneeled in one knee and opened a box with a ring.

"This is just a promise ring, I'm not proposing to you yet. I know you're not into that thing for now."

"H-How?" Jimin's mouth was open wide and his eyes started to build up tears.

"Well, I came prepared. If your parents would decide to disown you again, I don't want you to feel sad and end this day remembering all those things. So, I planned this that I would ask for you to cheer you up but I guess this will just add to the great memories that happened this day." Jungkook finished and by now Jimin was a crying mess while continuously nodding his head.

Jungkook inserted the rose gold ring into Jimin's tiny and cute fingers as he stood up and kissed Jimin passionately. The taste of salt from Jimin's tears were there but nobody wanted to stop.

"Let's not make your parents revoke their decision when they see me eating you up." Jimin blushed and lightly punched Jungkook's chest when he heard that.

"I'm only kidding, baby." Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin. They stayed like that for a good 10 minutes before Jimin broke the hug.

"You need to clean up your house." Jimin reminded Jungkook as the youngest made a guilty face.

"Oh that. I still need to do that, huh." Jungkook scratched his nape while Jimin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Go." Jimin lightly pushed Jungkook and they both smiled. "Bye." Jimin waved to which Jungkook returned as he drove off.

Jimin went inside to see his parents talking lowly and seriously. As soon as they saw Jimin inside, they stopped and turned to him.

"Have you packed your things, sweetie?" Jimin nodded although a little bit weirded out by his mom calling him sweetie because she never does that.

"Yeah." Jimin answered shortly.

"That's good. Now would you go to your room because your father and I have something serious to talk about." Jimin's mom smiled and Jimin could feel something wrong but he decided to ignore it. He mumbled an okay as he rushed to his bedroom.

This day couldn't be more perfect. His parents accepted them. Jungkook and him officially became a couple. He saw how his parents changed. But he has this feeling in his gut that's making his heart beat seriously fast.

This day went by sweet, too sweet. And it's making Jimin nervous.

Hours later, Jungkook was finally done cleaning the house. Yes, Jeon Jungkook did that because he was so whipped for Park Jimin. His brother, Namjoon, had his share of teases when Jungkook was cleaning but he just ignored him. And when he asked to help, Jungkook knew he needed to say no because when Namjoon is cleaning, it's just like trashing the whole house.

Jungkook laid down in bed, exhausted from cleaning and making the whole house spotless for his boyfriend, and future husband.

"Jungkook. Dinner!" His brother shouted from the kitchen and Jungkook yelled back 'later' although he wasn't really planning on eating since he was too sleepy to do anything. After finding the most comfortable spot on his bed, sleep took over him.

++++++

Jungkook groaned when he hear his alarm clock blaring with that annoying sound again. And he would've thrown it away and continued sleeping if he hadn't remember what the special occasion for today was.

He did his morning routine faster than normal, still ignoring his brother's frequent teases.

He drove towards Jimin's house. He stayed still on the car. He was nervous as hell and he doesn't even know why he should be nervous, he's just here to pick Jimin up.

Jungkook slowly stepped out of the car, looking at the mansion that his prince was waiting in. He smiled, nervously walking towards the front door, knocking shakily. After three knocks and three minutes of waiting, there was no response. Knocking and waiting again, after hearing nothing again, he decided to call for Jimin.

"JIMIN." He yelled, this time his heart rate was faster than ever. Shouting his lover's name and getting no response again, he went inside the house which was surprisingly unlocked. "JIMIN!" He yelled again. He didn't see Jimin's parents downstairs so he made his way up to Jimin's room and without knocking, entered out of nervousness.

After taking a full glance at the room, he dropped to his knees.

"NO. NO. This couldn't be happening." Jungkook wailed because in that room was nothing.

Jimin's closet was open and it showed emptiness. He looked at the desk, and everything was removed. He looked at the bed and everything was tidy.

He sobbed and sobbed, his chest tightening from crying. He couldn't breathe properly and his head was slowly hurting. He crawled his way to Jimin's bed, wanting to savour the last smell of his lover. And when he approached the bed, he saw something. A red envelope.

With a frown, his tears cascading continuously like waterfall, with a heavy heart he opened the envelope.

To my dearest Jungkookie,

If you're reading this, I'm most likely gone. How do I know? I just do. The whole time my parents "accepted" us, I knew something was wrong. And if you're reading this, I turned out correct.

Turns out, when my parents went and "discussed" their decision, they were calling their friend at the airport and booked our ticket. I don't know where we will be going so I can't do anything. Besides, they threatened me to harm you if I tell.

They were never accepting of us, Jungkook. They never agreed. And I am mad, I don't know if I can ever look to this people and treat them as my parents. But I can't do nothing now, can I? I couldn't call you last night because they confiscated my phone. I couldn't escape either because they hired guards to watch over me. I'm sorry I couldn't be smarter than this. I don't know why they played with us, maybe they wanted to hurt you, or break us. I'm sorry, Jungkook.

These are my final words with you and I'm making this worth it.

I LOVE YOU, JUNGKOOK.

There is no easier nor harder way to say and understand that. I have loved you from the start, I know I hated you when you did all those but we were meant to be together and I couldn't let my pride stand in the way of us. I loved you ever since we were little, and now that I have fulfilled my promise of coming back. I'm sadly breaking it again.

If you are not for me, I guess that is because you were meant for someone better. I'm sorry if I couldn't be enough for you, I knew that you deserved better and I'm no match for you.

Imagine, kook.

Imagine if my parents really did accept us. Imagine if there were no single barrier for making us love each other. Imagine if we were happy until the end. Imagine everything that we would have done in the future. When we get married, when we adopt children. That would be fun and that would mean the whole world to me because you, Jeon Jungkook, are my whole universe. Imagine a world like that. Why can't we imagine a world like that?

The moment you're reading this, I'm probably somewhere far far away from you. I want you to be happy, find someone else. There are a lot of more worthy people around you. I won't let myself hinder you from becoming happy just because we are still boyfriends. And if it helps, let's just break up. Don't stop loving and finding someone who completely deserves you, okay? Be happy, be happy for the both of us.

I'm sorry.

And I love you.

Jiminie~~:)

Jungkook didn't knew how and when he fell of the bed, but he was now on the floor sobbing unstoppably. The letter was soaked with his own tears, mixing with Jimin's own when he wrote it.

And he was left there, alone. In the room where he was supposed to meet the love of his life and be happy forever.

Happy.

Forever.

Jungkook was left to imagine those things. If only he had the powers to turn his imagination into reality, he wouldn't be wasting time and would immediately imagine the life that he wants.

But there he was — stuck. All of it would just be a fragment, a piece to his unadulterated dream — now only left for him to IMAGINE for the rest of his life.

~~~~~

END

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.4K 33
❝ i like you. ❞ ❝ i don't. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted
328K 12.4K 34
"I know you hate me... but the problem is I love you. But for you...I'll go." - #2 on Jikook (thank you so much for reading :)
286K 7.5K 33
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 163012] [ ENDED: 170907 ] beautiful memories: taekook FF warnings - " bullying " suicidal thoughts " huge angst new stu...
13.4K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...