GET SET VACAY!!

By SamAndArjya

A group of friends go on a trip to America which they have been planning for four years. They all reunite wi... More

AMERICA HERE WE COME!!
Boarding The Plane

AUTHORS NOTE

8 0 0
By SamAndArjya

Hi! Its Samiha  and Arjya , we both wrote this story and we really wanted to share this with everyone. We both are 13 so there might be some errors so feel free to correct us and you guys can ask us questions too . We may need your opinions to continue the story. The characters of this story are imaginary and not stolen from any other anime or shows (Yes, maybe the names are similar but this is not a FANFIC) If you understood then kindly proceed...

The characters are:

ASHLYNN

SCARLET

JESSICA

LUKE

ALEX

MARK

LUCAS

LUCE

We might add new characters in the story so ya...

                                        WE HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.7K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
65.8K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
246K 37.7K 109
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

31.5K 734 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...