Sweet (An Ouran Host Club Fan...

By SharSheSmiles

In the process of being edited :). Hanna is a girl who has repelled many when she was younger due to her sens... More

At the beginning...
Valentine's Day
May I have this dance?

⭐️To all of my Readers!⭐️

923 47 7
By SharSheSmiles

Thanks so much for reading and supporting me! Sorry I'm really really REALLY slow with updating! Sometimes I just don't know what to write and other times I just get honestly lazy :/ Well school is starting and I won't be on my phone much since this is my senior year, but I'll try to at least finish this before I graduate! If you have any ideas for me please let me know! Thanks again! Oh and I'll try to have the next chapter done before the end of next month but no promises, sorry.

Signed,

Sharmarina ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
453K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...