Sofia the First: Forever Royal

By DaisyMontano

On the day of their graduation from Royal Prep, Sofia and Prince Hugo are faced with their biggest challenge... More

Author's note
Big Day
Mission Accomplished
Graduation
Get Wicked
A Little Help From Our Friends
All Is Lost?
The Tale of Princess Sofia
Let's Move Out
For One and All
Another Problem
Final Battle
Sofia is back
Everything is okay

New Mission

3.5K 39 8
By DaisyMontano

Meanwhile, at Royal Prep, the graduates already got their diplomas and were ready to leave. They couldn't believe they were leaving this school, let alone each other.

"I'm really going to miss this place," Vivian sighed.

"Me too," Sofia chimed in. "This almost reminds me of the time I left Dunwiddie School. Going to a different school than my friends just isn't the same."

"True, but I'm already looking forward to our school reunions," Desmond declared.

"Our first one is at the graduation party tonight at our castle," Sofia smiled.

"Wouldn't miss it," Desmond smiled.

That's when Amber, James, and the others ran to the flying coaches. Sofia headed for her coach when she heard Clover, who had come to the graduation to support her.

"Yo, princess!" Clover called out.

Sofia was surprised that Clover was here. "Clover, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"You think I'd miss my favorite princess graduating?" Clover chuckled.

Suddenly, Sofia's Enchantlet lit up, and Chrysta's voice rang out, "Sofia, are you there?"

"I'm here," Sofia nodded. A rope emerged from her Enchantlet and formed a circle, showing Chrysta.

"We thought we stopped Prisma for good, but it turns out we didn't," Chrysta revealed.

"What?" Sofia gasped.

"The evil inside the Locket of Vor took over Prisma," Chrysta frowned. "Now she's more powerful than ever, and she's got us all trapped. We need you, Sofia."

"Don't worry—I'll get Hugo, and we'll be on our way," Sofia declared.

As the rope got into the Enchantlet, Sofia scooped Clover into her arms and hurried to Hugo, who was with his older brother, Axel.

"Hugo, we're needed on the Isle of Protectors," Sofia told him.

"Again?" Hugo frowned. "Didn't we already stop Prisma?"

"No, Prisma really completed that spell, and Vor has taken over her," Sofia told him. "Vor has the Protectors trapped, and they need us."

"Go on, baby bro," Axel said. "I'll cover for you. I'll be at Enchancia Castle to help set up for tonight's party."

"Thanks, Big Bro—you're the best," Hugo smiled, hugging his big brother.

Axel smiled and hurried to the coaches.

But on the Isle of Protectors, it turned out that Vor had put a spell on Chrysta to make her contact Sofia, and the spell was broken.

"Well done, Chrysta," Vor smirked.

"What did I just do?" Chrysta frowned in confusion.

"Exactly what my mind-control spell made you do: send your precious little trainee straight into my trap," Vor smirked. "Now you should join your trapped friends!" She struck Chrysta with a spell, causing the fairy to land in Vega's and Cody's arms.

Meanwhile, Sofia and Hugo were thinking of how to get to the Mystic Isles.

"We'd better find a way to get to the Mystic isles," Sofia declared.

"What we need is a...," Hugo was about to say.

"...unicorn!" Skye's voice rang out. There he was, waiting for the Protector trainees. "I am at your service, as always, my royals."

"Perfect timing, Skye," Hugo smiled. He, Sofia, and Clover got on the unicorn.

"To the Isle of Protectors," Sofia instructed.

"Cling tight!" Skye obeyed. He flew straight up to the Mystic Isles.

Meanwhile, Vor was flying on Twitch with Wormwood by their side.

"It won't be long now," Vor grinned. "Everything is proceeding just as I planned."

"Did you plan for Princess Sofia to fly straight at us?" Wormwood asked. "She's about to!"

Indeed, Sofia, Hugo, and Clover were flying on Skye right in front of Vor.

"Deep under the trees before they see us!" Vor instructed.

Vor, Twitch, and Wormwood dove under the nearby trees, and Skye flew off with the Protectors without seeing Vor.

"Thank goodness," Vor whispered. "Now let's proceed to the gates."

"Time out—I'm confused," Twitch spoke up.

"What a surprise," Wormwood snarked.

"First, you tricked Sofia to get her to come to you, but now you avoid her?" Twitch frowned.

"I have decided that the sweetest revenge is one taken not on Sofia and Hugo themselves but on what they hold dearest to their hearts," Vor declared. "I will trap Sofia and Hugo in the Mystic Isles and take possession of Enchancia and the Ever Realm itself. Now let's get to the gates!"

Meanwhile, Sofia, Hugo, Skye, and Clover made it to the Protectors' Castle and found the other Protectors.

"Chrysta! Orion! Vega! Cody!" Sofia called out.

"Wait!" Cody called back.

"Go no further!" Orion warned.

But when Skye reached the Protectors, a green light appeared around them all.

"What's going on?" Hugo gasped. "What is this?"

"Vor has sealed us in this chamber with a powerful spell," Vega revealed.

"It's like Wee Sprites—you can get in here, but you can't get out," Cody chimed in.

"We cannot break the spell—Vor wields unspeakable power," Orion frowned.

"There has to be a way to get you out of there," Sofia declared.

"Listen, kids: Vor put a spell on me to make me call you," Chrysta revealed. "She must want you here for a reason."

Orion stood before the crystal ball and said, "And I'm afraid I know the reason." The crystal ball showed Vor, Twitch, and Wormwood on their way to the gateway. "Vor is planning to seal up the gates to the Mystic Isles."

"If you don't get out now, you'll be trapped here in the Isles forever," Chrysta told the trainees.

"But we can't just leave you like this," Hugo frowned.

"Hugo, Sofia, Vor's goal is to spread evil everywhere she does," Vega said.

"She's going to Enchancia," Cody chimed in.

"If you make it out before the gateway is sealed, you may yet have a chance to stop her," Orion declared.

"You have to go, young majesties," Skye told the royals.

"Okay, but we'll be back for you," Sofia nodded.

"Remember your training," Orion reminded her and Hugo.

"Good luck," Vega declared.

"You'd better hurry—you really have to fly if you're going to reach the gateway before it closes," Chrysta urged.

Skye was trapped in the chamber, so he couldn't get out to fly the royals through the gateway. But luckily, Sofia's magical amulet could allow her to turn into animals, so long as she's looking at said animal. "I wish to be a unicorn," she told her amulet. Then she turned into a pink and purple unicorn. "Hop on, Hugo!"

"Let's go, Clover," Hugo urged, picking up the bunny and getting on the unicorn.

Once Hugo and Clover were ready, Sofia flew straight to the gateway.

At the gateway, Vor was ready to seal it up. "Ancient magic, hear my cry: seal this gateway, so none passes by!"

"Nothing is better than an evil plan coming together," Wormwood smirked.

"Nothing can stop it now," Vor smirked. "The Mystic Isles will be forever sealed off from the Ever Realm! Come—I have a realm to usurp!"

Vor, Twitch, and Wormwood flew off to the Ever Realm, leaving the unattended gateway to close.

Meanwhile, Sofia was flying as fast as she could to the gateway.

"The gateway is closing!" Hugo gasped.

"Hang on, Hugo!" Sofia urged. She flew to the gateway and made it out before it closed.

"We made it," Hugo sighed. "Let's go and get us that Vor!"

"Right," Sofia agreed. She flew off after Vor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.6K 92
5 years after graduating from Royal prep, Sofia is turning 18 and is now about to graduate from Ever Realm Academy. While Hugo graduated from Corinth...
9.2K 62 13
After the battle every thing goes back to normal. Almost every thing. Sofia decides that only her family should know about the amulet and her job as...
155K 2.8K 24
A new princess enrolled at Royal Prep and when she gazed eyes at Hugo, she was in love. There was going to be a Royal Ball at Royal Prepand the new...
8.2K 223 56
I don't own Sofia the first. | Book 2 | This is the sequel to 'The Spies of the Amulet' who was that mysterious voice? Will they meet someone unexp...