The Tale of Princess Sofia

Meanwhile, Minimus and Electra flew Sofia and Hugo to the big tree where the Secret Library was. All Sofia and Hugo could do was watch what was happening to the castle.

"The castle! Vor must've gotten in," Sofia gasped. "My whole family is in there."

"And my brother was supposed to help set up for the party, so Vor must've gotten him, too," Hugo sighed.

"We could try to save them," Minimus suggested.

"But we couldn't stop her the first time," Sofia fretted. "We can't stop her alone, and there's nobody left to help. There's nothing left at all—we've failed."

Sofia and Hugo hugged tightly, but then the Amulet sparkled and turned blue, meaning there was a Secret Library mission at hand. Inside the Library, Sofia and Hugo saw a book fly off a shelf. This one had Sofia's picture, and the title was...

"The Tale of Princess Sofia?" Hugo read on the cover.

The book flew down

The book flew down. Sofia and Hugo got into the Library elevator and flew down with Minimus and Electra behind. Once they were all down to the ground, the book flew into the pendulum, and Sofia and Hugo listened to the story.

Once there was a beautiful little girl named Sofia.

"It's about me," Sofia gaped

She lived in the village shoe shop with her mother, Miranda, and was happy—but there was one thing dark hiding behind her beautiful smile: she missed her father, a sailor, who had lost his life at sea.