Broken: A Why Don't We fanfic

By garlandhollie

You are Jonah's sister and you have been having suicidal thoughts, you were ready to give up and ended up doi... More

PART 1 - Leaving
PART 2 - Moving
PART 3 - Secret Love
PART 4 - Official
PART 5 - Announcement
PART 6 - Suicide..
PART 7 - Gone
PART 8 - Miracle & Surprise
PART 9 - Tour?
PART 10 - First time
PART 11 - Forgivness?
PART 12 - Stolen & Freed
PART 13 - Christmas Eve
PART 14 - Christmas
PART 15 - shopping
PART 16 - Back Home
PART 17 - Pool Day
Thank You - Not an Update!!!
PART 18 - Trust Fund Baby Shoot
PART 19 - Argument
PART 20 - Video Games & Jonahs New Lover
Part 21 - Tour Day 1
Part 22 - Tour Day 2
PART 23 - Half Way Through USA Tour
PART 24 - The surprise
PART 25 - The Surprise (2)
PART 26 - Wedding Plan
PART 27 - The Marriage
PART 28 - The Apointments
PART 29 - The Honeymoon
PART 30 - Bella & Harry
PART 31 - Ariel-Mae Besson
PART 32 - Pancakes :)
PART 33 - Shopping Trip
PART 34 - Melodys Birthday
PART 35 - Opportunity
PART 36 - Shes Walking!
PART 37 - FortNite
Part 38 - Europe!
Part 39 - The Date
Part 40 - Broken...
Soooooooo
Part 41 - Back Home.
Part 42 - Surpises :)
Part 44 - Unexpected
Part 45 - Pre-versary
Part 46 - Anniversary - Part 1
Part 47 - Anniversary - Part 2
Part 48 - Who next?
Part 49 - What next?
Part 50 - We Were Why Dont We

Part 43 - Double Trouble

593 13 0
By garlandhollie

Corbyn: WAIT WHAT?! You're pregnant!

I watched the little girl nod as we all embraced her in a massive group hug.

Jonah: when did you find out?
Melody: I was in the hospital after the crash when they found that I was having a baby when doing an ultrasound to see if I had messed up any limbs.

We talked to Melody and Niamh and caught up on everything. I couldn't believe that she was pregnant again! I was so excited to have another child with her.

Jonah: Corbyn, do you want to go to the store with me.
Corbyn: No I'm good.

Jonah looked at me, staring as if to say please there's something I need your help with.

Corbyn: Actually yeah why not, we'll be back later.

I walked out of the house with Jonah and got in the car.

Corbyn: Jonah what do you want? You obviously don't need to go to the store.

Jonah started the car and began to drive.

Jonah: That is correct, I want to go to the mall.
Corbyn: care to explain why?
Jonah: I want to marry Niamh.

I was drinking some water when Jonah said that spitting it all over the car.

Jonah: Corbyn! This is my car.
Corbyn: Sorry, but what? Why do you need me?
Jonah: the ring you got Melody was extremely pretty and it's like perfect for Niamh but I don't want to get her the same.
Corbyn: are you being serious?
Jonah: Yeah.
Corbyn: Fine then let's get this ring.

We pulled up to the mall parking in a small space.

Jonah: Corbyn there's something else as well. Niamh doesn't know I know this, but I was at her house one day and I had just blew my nose putting it in the bin and I saw a pregnancy test.
Corbyn: And I'm guessing that it's positive.
Jonah: Yeah.
Corbyn: Well great.
Jonah: Don't tell her I told you!
Corbyn: Hey bro, it's fine. But do you know what this means?
Jonah: Melody and Niamh are pregnant at the same time.
Both: Double trouble.

We laughed as we got out of the car and walked to the jewelers store.

We looked around when I saw a ring that Niamh would love.

Corbyn: Jonah! I found something but.

Jonah began walking to me as I just stared at it.

Jonah: Wow it's-
Corbyn: Very expensive.

~A few hours later~

Niamh: Why did it take you so long to go to the store?
Corbyn: We got distracted.

I walked over to Melody and sat beside her wrapping my arm over her shoulder, pulling her close. She rested her head on my shoulder.

Melody: As much as I would love to cuddle you right now Corbyn, I am very tired and in a lot of pain, so I'm going to bed.
Corbyn: Do you need anything?
Melody: Just some water please.

Melody stood up and slowly made her way to the stairs. I followed closely behind as she looked as if she was about to collapse.
I saw her reach the stairs and kept a close eye when I walked into the kitchen.

When she was out of my sight that's when I heard a bang and the rushing of feet. I ran to where the noise had came from.

Jonah: Melody are you ok?

I stepped in and picked melody up bridal style.

Corbyn: I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Melody was rubbing her head and the proceeded to wrap her arms around my neck as I carried her upstairs.

Corbyn: Daniel do you mind bringing up melody some water and pain killers.
Daniel: I'm on it.

I made it up the stairs and to my room placing melody gently on the bed laying beside her.

Melody: My stomach hurts so much Corbyn. So does my head.

I climbed in bed next to her pulling her close to me, gently rubbing her stomach.

Corbyn: It's ok, I'll stay here with you. Get some rest. Daniel will be up with some water in a minute drink that and then you can go to sleep.
Melody: I love you.
Corbyn: I love you too.

Daniel entered the room with the water and tablets.
Niamh followed behind with a hot water bottle.

(Niamhs P.O.V)

I decided I would warm up a hot water bottle for melody as it was also a chance to tell her some news I've been hiding.

Melody: Thank you guys.
Niamh: Her Corbyn I know you're all comfortable but do you mind if I speak to Melody?
Corbyn: Of course.

Corbyn left the room and I sat next to melody.

Niamh: Melody I have some important news to tell you. I have told no body but I need your help.

Melody stared at me blankly as she sipped her water.

Niamh: Melody, I'm also pregnant, but I don't know if Jonah wants a child with me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4.2K 41
Hi... My name is Madison, I'm 17 years old and this is my life...more like.. how I escaped from my violent ex boyfriend and how I found the real love...
476 36 33
You are Jonah Marais' sister. When you went to live with Jonah unexpected things happen!
220K 5K 59
"I can't love someone who doesn't love me back." "I do love you." "But are you in love with me or the idea of me?" β€’Completedβ€’
535 26 15
π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™, her childhood friend has drastically changed, and not for the better. 𝙀𝙧, he can't keep up with her coming back into his charged l...