Secrets of a School Girl (tea...

By PoisonGirl

Being a teenage loser in school has to be the worst thing for a teenager, right? WRONG!!! Meet Kristine Winch... More

Secrets of a School Girl (teacher/student love story)
Chapter One . . . Freedom
Chapter Three . . . The songs of a Siren
Chapter Four . . . Choices
Chapter Five . . . Choices Made
Chapter Six . . . Back to Hell
Chapter Seven . . . So Screwed Up
Chapter Eight . . . He's back
Chapter Nine . . . Too Scared for you
Chapter Ten . . . Better Off Dead
Chapter Eleven . . . What Now
Chapter Twelve . . . Meet the family (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen . . .Sister Talk
Chapter Fourteen . . . Meet the Family (Part 2)
Chapter Fifteen . . . If Things Were That Easy
Chapter Sixteen . . . .Why Me?
Chapter Seventeen . . . Life Unexpected
Chapter Eighteen . . . Lover's Spat
Chapter Nineteen . . . You Me and The Kids
Chapter Twenty . . . Mine
Chapter Twenty-One . . . The Return Of Jackson
Chapter Twenty-Two . . . Torture Room
Chapter twenty-three . . . Just A Dream
Chapter Twenty Four . . . Days, weeks, months
Chapter Twenty-Five . . . Alone
Chapter Twenty-Six . . . Death where are you?
Chapter Twenty-Seven . . . Bring Her to Life
Chapter Twenty Eight . . . Don't Cry
Chapter Twenty-nine . . . Awake my Soul
Chapter Thirty . . . Alive
Chapter Thirty One . . . Secrets Revealed
Chapter Thirty-Two . . . Court
Chapter Thirty-Three . . .They are Mine
Epilogue . . . The End?

Chapter Two . . . The Date

31.4K 602 95
By PoisonGirl

Chapter Two . . . The Date

        I was home, not the one I moved into, but my old home. I was in my room, my black painted walls were covered with blood. I walked closer to touch them when I heard the sound of a baby crying. I turned around and everything was gone. I was no longer in my room, but instead I was surrounded by pure darkness. The only light was coming from a baby carriage which was glowing.

     I slowly walked over to it and when I looked inside there was nothing there but a pool of blood. Where's the baby. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands one coming around my waist the other around my neck.

       "Shh . . . Baby it's just daddy. How about giving daddy a little kiss." He laughed and licked my cheeck before throwing me on the ground and kicking me in the ribs. He laughed at my pain, his voice echoed all around me.

        "Kristine! Kristine!" I bolted up from my bed at the sound of Carrie's voice. "Jeez, Kristine are you alright?" I looked around I was in the apartment laying in Sierra's little bed with her sleeping next to me. She was sound asleep and had no sign of waking up at all.

       I started to calm down a little bit when I heard the cries of my child in the next room. I jumped out of my bed annd pushed Carrie out of the way. I quickly made it to the baby's room and picked Austen up from his crib, and I began to rock him back and fourth soothingly. "It's okay Austen. It's okay baby, mommy won't let him hurt you." I silently began to cry over my child before I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped up my tears and looked at Carrie.

"Carrie, honey, what's wrong?" I smiled at her and realized what a great mother she could be, why did she give up her baby?

"What do you mean?" I asked playing stupid.

"Well, you got off your bed and ran in here faster than anyone I've ever seen." I looked down at Austen, rubbing his head softly with my palm, he was so handsome and soft.

"Well, you know mother's intution. Austen was crying and I knew I had to get here quickly. I guess I got here faster than I thought." I said not taking my eyes off of Austen.

"Are you ready for your date?" I looked up at her and she had a glow to her. It was like she was going on the date instead of me.

"I don't think I'm going." I said quietly before putting Austen in the crib.  After the dream I had I realized that I couldn't leave the kids alone. My dad could be looking for us and if he came here while I wasn't home he could find them and kill them.

When I turned back around Carrie had her arms crossed and I swore there were fire lighting in her eyes. It wasn't jealousy but more of a rage/annoyed/concerned look.

"What?"

"You're going. I don't care if I have to drag you by the hair and duck tape you to your seat."

"Okay Carrie, no need to get angry. I'm just worried about the kids."

"The kids will be find with me. Listen, I know we don't talk about our pasts, but I'm telling you that what ever happened back them won't affect you guys now. I'm going to protect you guys." My heart softened and I felt like crying. I just wish she knew what was really happened to me, but if I told her she'd either force me to go to the police, or be so scared that she'd run.

"You are not my knight." She snorted at that as we left my room and to the bathroom.

"No shit, do I really look manly?" I laughed and shook my head. "Right. I'm more of your fairy God Mother, and I'm here to make sure you are ready for the ball. Now sit your ass down on the toliet so I can do my work."

I rolled my eyes but sat down on the toliet. Carrie began by plucking some of my eyebrows in more of an arch. "This will make your eyes look more sexy." What was her and making me look sexy today?

"Mommy?" A little voice called and I quickly pushed Carrie aside.

"What is it baby?" She was staring at me confused but looked over at Carrie.

"Hi Aunt Carrie!" Carrie smiled at her.

"Hi Sierra, how's my princess?" Sierra smiled and looked down at her folded hands.

"Good Aunt Carrie," She turned to me again, "Mommy?" She asked.

"Yes, Sierra?"

"What are you doing?" I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'm making your mommy look se . . .Pretty." I rolled my eyes and heard my phone ringing.

I jumped up and walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen where my cellphone was playing indicating that there was a message.

'Running a little late, I had a night in with my parents and they kept me asking me questions, but I'll be there as soon as I can!!!! Ty.'

I tried to remember what it was like to have a nice dinner with my parents, but when I realized I couldn't I stopped. It made me realize that I would never remember a nice time with my parents, and that Sierra never knew what a nice dinner with both parents was.

'It's okay, take your time. I'll be waiting . . . Kristine'

I put my phone down even though it rang again and headed straight to the bathroom, and what I found made my eyes widen.

"CARRIE!" I yelled and only heard a giggle from Sierra who was sitting on the bathroom floor with purple and green eyeshadow around her eyes like racoons, bright pink blush was on her cheeks, and dark red lipstick was smeared on her lips, chin, cheeks, and teeth.

Carrie stepped out from behind the bathroom door with a scared smile. "She wanted some and when I said no she gave me those eyes and how can you say no to the eyes!" Carrie tried to explain more but I put a hand up to stop her, and closed my eyes and tried to breathe. I knew exactly how those eyes looked and I knew it was hard to say no, but now Sierra was a mess.

"Mommy, do I look sexy?" I opened my eyes and began to hypervenalate. My daughter just asked me if she was sexy. Sexy? SEXY?

"No Sierra! That's a naughty word. We don't say that."

"But Aunt Carrie says it." I looked up at Carrie and gave her a death stare. She was going to get it.

"Aunt Carrie likes to say bad things Sierra."

"Bad Aunt Carrie!" Sierra yelled and pointed before turning back towards me. "I'm sorry mommy."

"It's okay baby just don't say it again. Now how about you get your crayons and books and come in here." Her eyes lightened before running off. I turned to Carrie who had her hands in the air.

"You are so dead."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she'd say stuff like that." I walked back over and sat on the toliet.

"You see Carrie, this is why I don't want to leave them."

"It won't happen again. I swear to you, but you need out of here and with Tyler. I think he will be good for you." I rolled my eyes.

"My kids being safe is good for me."

"They will be. I'll take care of him. You just worry about Tyler and I'll worry about Austen and Sierra okay?"

"Fine." I sighed and let her continue to put make up on me.

It took fourty-five minutes to get my hair and make up done, but it felt more like two long years. "Okay. All done!" She turned me around to the mirror and I gasped at the person infront of me.

She was beautiful her eyes had brown eyeshadow that darkened her eye color, with eyeliner and lots of mascara to make her eyes really pop. Her lips were covered in dark red lipstick and a shimmer coat on top. Her hair was in and up-do that was curled and two pieces fell to each side of her face. They were curled on her cheek.

"Is that me?" I had to ask and make sure because it sure as hell didn't look like me. This girl in the mirror looked like she hadn't felt pain or sorrow. She didn't look like she had the past of an abusive father and deceased mother. She didn't look like she was forced to take care of two kids who she loved so much. She looked beautiful.

"Yes honey, this is you. I told you I was going to make you sexy, but I didn't. Instead, I made you unbelievably beautiful." I smiled and shook my head. "Let's get your dress on."

"Dress?" I asked but she just dragged me to my room and on my bed was a gorgous.

"I'm going to get Mr.Austen here a bottle. You finish up he should be here soon." When she left the room I put on the dress and looked in the mirror, I looked amazing. The dress went to about knees, it was low cut enough that it made my breasts look nice but they didn't pop out, the straps continued behind my back and made an X shape until it continued into the dress. I quickly slipped on my black high-heeled shoes and walked downstairs where I found Carrie sitting on the couch feeding Austen and next to her was a clean-faced Sierra who was watching T.V. She was so intriged by the T.V that she didn't notice when I went up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Mommy!"

"Hi baby."

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you baby. You going to be good for Aunt Carrie."

"Yep." There was a knock at the door.

"That's for me you be good." I kissed her on the cheek again and ran over to Carrie and Austen. He was eating and starting to fall asleep. "I love you my handsome boy." I kissed him on the head then leaned up and kissed Carrie on the cheek. "Take care of my kids." I said and she nodded.

"Have fun." She called and I walked to the door. There stood an amazing looking Tyler. He was wearing black dress pants and a white dress shirt. How could something so simple make him look so . . . So .. .  Yummy.

I shut the door behind me and smiled. "Hi handsome." He didn't talk but instead just stared at me taking in every ounce of my body. Finally his eyes went to my face, and his eyes were full of lust.

"Hi beautiful." He whispered before taking my hand and leading me outside.

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He answered as we got to his car. He opened my door for me and helped me inside like a true gentleman before going to the driver side.

"You know there is something you should know about me." He started the car and looked at me with wonder.

"What would that be?"

"I hate surprises." He laughed and it echoed through my ears and into my soul I felt like I was in heaven and stayed there as we drove away.

"You know, I really thought you were going to say that you were a guy." I looked at him with my mouth open.
"Do I look like I'm a guy?" He looked over at me and his eyes went down to my chest and back to my face. "Definately not." I rolled my eyes. What a perv.

"Then what would make you think that?"

"Because, it's happened before." He said silently and his face was full of embarrassment.

"No way, you are messing with me right?" He looked at me and back on the road and smiled.

"Yeah, okay I am." I slapped his arm.

"Hey I'm driving here, you can't hit me." He laughed.

"Oh, I can and I just did. What are you going to do about it?" My last words came out seductively.

"We'll just have to find out later. We're here." I looked throught the window and every smile and laughter that was in my face dropped into seriousness.

I saw this resturant on T.V. and in magazines, it was a great place to eat and an expensive place to eat. I was to busy staring at it to realize that Tyler was holding my door open for me.

"Are you okay, Kristine?" I got out of the car and turned to him.

"You know you really don't have to do this. We can eat somewhere else, really, I don't mind." He smiled and took my hand into his and we walked inside.

The restuarant is like you see in movies. It had clean, crisp, dressed up waiters and waitresses who were carrying entrees of amazing looking and smelling food to tables that had white table cloths and lit candles on them.

"Mr. Brolin, it's a pleasure to see you again. I have your table waiting this way." The waiter took us and sat us in a table in a private corner. "Your server will be right with you." He said before walking away.

"You come here often?" I asked.

"Well, only on special ocassions." I looked around and back to Tyler.

"I'm a special ocassion." He raised an eyebrow and looked like he was going to ask a question, but our waiter came to our table.

"Hello, Mr. Bolin, and hello beautiful lady." The waiter said before taking my hand and kissing it. It just didn't feel right. I looked over at Tyler who was glaring at him.

"Uh . . . thanks?" I questioned and shrugged my shoulders at Tyler which made him smile.

"Here are your menu's what would you like?"

"I want a bottle of champagne for the two of us, and for my meal I would like Beef Tenderloins." He smiled and gave the waiter the menu back.

Both men looked at me as I looked at the menu. This definately wasn't the dollar menu that you see at McDonalds.

"You can get whatever you want, Kristine."

"Uh . . . I'll have the uh . . . polenta lasagna." I said and gave the waiter back the menu.

"Very well." He said giving me one last smiler and walking away.

"Are you sure about this?" He laughed and nodded.

"I'm sure you don't worry about a thing. I have it all taken care of. Are you happy here?"

"Yes, besides this place being overly expensive and the perverted waiter." The last part slipped out and I bit my lip.

"I don't like him either. I think I'm going to have a word with him." Tyler stood up but I grabbed his hand.

"Please don't it's fine really." He looked at me and sat back down my hand still in his.

"Okay, but if he makes you uncomfortable again in anyway you tell me." I smiled and nodded. Why was this guy so protective over me. Why did I deserve to be treated nicely.

"So, tell me a little about youself." He said changing the subject.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Where did you grow up?"

"About three towns over." It was simple enough I thought. That's when the waiter came over with our food and our champagn. He still gave me that creepy perverted smile, but it didn't bother me much.

After he left  Tyler began grilling me again. "So, what made you come here."

I took a long drink of champagn before answering. "I've had a lot of problems in my past. I've been around some very bad people and decided to get away to save myself." I looked down at my food. I didn't want to see his face.

"What about your family?" I knew that this question was coming up, so I lied the best way I could.

"My mother died when I was eleven, and my father well,uh, let's just say he was one of those bad people."

"I'm very sorry." He put his hand back on mind, and I felt electricity spark between the two of us.

"It's not your fault, so you have no reason to be sorry." He put his head down and pulled his hand away. I missed the warmth, but didn't say anything as we began to eat in silence.

After probably about five minutes I put my fork down and it clinged loudly. Tyler looked up from his food and looked surprised.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so rude, it's just really hard to talk about my past, and I don't want dinner to be like this. I really like you, and I know it sounds weird coming from our first date, but you are funny and it's great to listen to you and -" He cut me off when he walked around the table and kissed me. It was hard or rushed, it was slow and passionate. God, did it feel good.

After a while we pulled away for air. "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you in the perfect, tight, black dress. You look amazing by the way." He whispered and leaned his forehead against mine. "And I really like you to. I like listening to you talk, and seeing how you worry about everyone else, but that confidence thing we have to change." I pulled my head back and looked at him.

"W-what?" Did he just say the he likes me too?

"Your confidence, you need more of it. You are beautiful and caring and fu-" This time I cut him of by kissing him. When I pulled away I looked around and realized that everyone was staring.

"Uh, maybe we should leave." He said with a chuckle.

"Let's go." I answered and he looked at me with lust in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

After laying two hundred dollars on our table we left and were in his car in under a minute.

"So, don't you think that was a little too much money back there. I could've waited for the check." He kept his eyes on the road and his knuckles were white from his grip on the steering wheel.

"I couldn't." He answered. I felt fear strike through my body. What if I didn't want to anymore, would he force me like Josh, or was he just saying all this stuff because he wanted in my pants. I pushed those thoughts aside. Tonight was about me it didn't matter if he liked me the same way I did him or not. Tonight I just wanted to feel like a normal teenager would. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that we were at my apartment.

I got out of the car before Tyler could open my door and I took his hand. Together we sprinted to my door. I looked through my little purse trying to find the key, but I guess I wasn't fast enough because Tyler pushed me gently against the door and began to kiss my neck.

"Ttttttyyyyyylllleeeerrrrr." I moaned and he brought his lips up to mine. He gently picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He roamed all over my body with his hands until he got to my thighs, and he just stopped moving. He rubbed circles around my thigh inching closer and closer to my underwear. I gasped in pleasure. He was so close, yet so far away.

'Look what we got here fella's we got a little whore.'  I pulled my head away and Tyler looked at me in confusion, but when I let out a smile he started kissing my neck again.

'Hold her down boys, I need to teach the little whore a lesson.' I pushed Tyler away and gently uncircled my legs from his waist.

I wanted Tyler so bad, but with Josh's voice in the back of my head reminding me of what he did to me. I just couldn't do it.

I leaned my head against the cool wood of the door. "I'm sorry." I whispered and felt one tear fall down my cheek. I closed my eyes and felt Tyler wipe away my tear and kiss me on the forehead before I heard the soft footsteps of him leaving.

When I couldn't here him walking anymore I slid to the floor and put my face in my hands. Why couldn't I be normal, why couldn't I just have one night of being normal and happy. That's when I realized what my father had told me since my mom died.

I didn't deserve it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 66.9K 44
Katherine Hills had it all, she was extremely beautiful but yet intelligent and ambitious. She had money and amazing parents who would do anything fo...
1.1M 21.1K 46
"There is no way in hell that i would ever sleep with you," "I would rock your world," Hunter says and grins as he scans my body up and down. Our st...
334K 10.6K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...
28.6K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...