𝓕𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝓦𝗼𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢�...

Door SUPERACHEVINYL

✔︎ COMPLETED ✔︎ Meer

Intro
Jealous Bestfriend - Mike + Will
Jealous Bestfriend Pt.2
The secret note - Finn
Eastside - Richie
My boy - Richie
The show- finn🌌
why am I so in love? - Richie + stan🌌🎵
seven minutes in heaven - Mike🌌
I'm not you party favor- Richie + bill pt.1🌌🎵
jealous on live - Finn🌌
im not your party favor pt. 2🌌🎵
double surprise? - Mike🌌
why would you do that?- Tyler🌌
birthday- finn🌌
new group (double surprise)- mike + Richie pt.2🌌
do you like me? it's cute if you do- tyler🌌
snowball- mike🌌
the fight- Mike pt.1🌌
will you be mine? - Richie🌌
The fight-mike pt.2🌌
back to you-Richie🌌🎵
requests? 💭
the pool- mike🌌
i like me better when im with you- richie 🌌🎵
purple rain - Finn🌌🎵
was it true? - Finn pt.1🌌
prank- finn🌌
was it true pt.2🌌
dating them would include ☁️
when your sad ☁️
a/n
Billie eilish songs ☁️
the new girl- Richie 🌌
confession - Tyler 🌌
facetime- finn 🌌
video games you play ☁️
facetime pt.2🌌
FaceTime pt.3 🌌
places you go ☁️
you die if you try- Richie 🌌
What they do when they get jealous ☁️
trouble in paradise - Finn🌌
reunited- Finn 🌌
one direction songs ☁️
for now- Tyler 🌌
KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME?- Finn 🌌🎵
don't cry, dont go- Finn 🌌🎵
happy birthday!- mike 🌌
define love- richie🌌
🎈
🚲
🐸- a/n
really? - Finn 🌌
old videos- Tyler 🌌
jealous?- finn🌌
where were you?- mike🌌
premiere- finn🌌
truth hurts- finn + jaeden🌌🎵
i hate you, i love you- Richie 🌌🎵
brothers bestfriend- finn🌌
Valentine's day ☁️
privet lyubov', ya Boris - Boris🌌
break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored- finn🌌🎵
wish you were gay- richie 🌌🎵
first kiss ☁️
The queen pt.1- Finn🌌🎵
the queen pt.2 - Finn 🌌🎵
stop being jealous- finn + aidan🌌
stop being jealous pt.2 🌌
what you do if they cheat on you ☁️
lookalike- Finn 🌌🎵
comic store- Richie🌌
protective brother- finn🌌
requests?? 💭
i didnt cheat- finn + aidan 🌌
pretty in pink- Finn 🌌
prom- Mike 🌌
nightmares - Mike 🌌
I love it when you get mad pt.1- Finn 🌌🎵
headache - Mike🌌
dallas - Finn 🌌
I love it when you get mad- Finn pt.2 🌌🎵
I will never be satisfied- finn🌌🎵
idle town - richie 🌌🎵
slide into the dm's - Finn pt.1🌌
lovesick boys - Boris 🌌🎵
crying in my prom dress- Boris 🌌🎵
slide into the dm's pt.2 🌌
ferris wheel 🎡 - Richie 🌌
scoops ahoy - mike🌌
THE END

roses are red, violets are blue- finn🌌🎵

282 6 2
Door SUPERACHEVINYL

Summary: the song tells it all. 💔 juice wrld gets me in my feelings😭

Me and finn broke up last night. Here's what happened.

Flashback

I heard finn come home. It was 6 am. What the hell. I went to go see him. "Hey babe." He said. "Where were you?" I asked him. "With the boys." He said and I shook my head. "I texted all of them and they said that you weren't there." I said. "I was with josh." He said and I shook my head again. "I texted everyone finn, they said you weren't there, go ahead keep lying to your girlfriend." I said. "Why do you have to be up my ass all of the time!" He shouted. "I'm sorry that I care about you and worry about you! Maybe I shouldn't anymore! Maybe I should leave!" I shouted back. "Y/n.. don't." He said. "No I'm leaving! You won't tell me the truth! I don't even know why I feel for you!" I screamed. I ran upstairs and packed my bags.

I walked out and saw his car with one of his hoes in it. I went to my friends house aka Millie 💗 she was always there for me. I knocked and she looked at me. "Y/n? What happened?" She said. "Well, me and finn broke up." I said and she pulled me in the house. She hugged me tight. "I'm sorry.." She said. "Its ok." I said. "I know who he was with." Millie said. "Who?" I said. "Iris." She said and I sighed. "Its ok.. but we need to go because I'm gonna be in a concert." I said and she smiled. "Of course." She said and we got out of the house and went into the car.

And that's where we are now. In the car while the driver is driving us to the destination. I let Millie listen to the song. She said that it's perfect. I laughed because it is about and break up. We got there and we got out. I saw juice wrld. I was happy I was in this concert. I knew finn and everyone else was gonna be in the crowd. I smiled at that thought because everyone will be shook. I went to my dressing room and got ready.  I put on and black and white striped shirt with high waisted jeans and some nice vans. I put makeup on then i was finished. 

I then walked out and got my Mic and stuff. "Here is roses by Benny Blanco, juice wrld,  featuring Y/n Y/l/n!" They said. I walked out with them and the music started. "Roses are red, violets are blue, my heart is dead, I am such a fool, why did i fall for you? I gave it all for you.... you gave me your heart, it was made of plastic!" I sang and i saw finn looking at me. I kept singing and juice wrld started singing. We finally finished and the crowd went wild. The concert finished and there was a after party. I kept the clothes that I wore and me and Millie went to the after party.

We both walked in and Sophia ran up to me.  "Y/n.. are you ok." She asked. "I'm great!" I said and me and Millie walked in more. I sighed. I saw iris. God. Kill me. Please. She was standing with Finn. Me and millie passed both of them. I went to my bestfriend jack. "Hey jack." I said. "Hey Y/n.. I heard what happned." He said and I sighed. "I'm sure everyone has." I said and looked down. "Hey, I'm sure you'll find someone else." He said. "Yeah.." I said and I saw iris had a Mic. I looked at her.

She looked a little drunk in her high ass heels. "Sooo um I just want to say I love my finnie and i-" she said but was interrupted by her spilling her drink all over her. Jack, Millie, and I started to laugh a little hard. Then jack ran up to give me them mic so i could sing. Gosh jack. I went on stage and put the song 'my boy by Billie eilish' "my boys being sus, he was, shady enough, but now he's just a shadow, my boy loves his friends like I love my spilt ends, by that I mean, he cuts them off." I sang. "My boy, don't love me like he promised, my boy, my boy,... my boys an ugly crier but he's such a pretty lier, but that I mean he said he'd change." I sang then finished. Everyone clapped even finn..

I got down and went to my friends. Iris and Finn were by them. Jack looked bored and so did Millie. I ran up to them. "Be gone thot." I said to iris and Jack laughed so loud that everyone could hear him. She turned to me. "What did you just call me?" She said. "A thot." I said and she came closer to me. "More like your the thot." She said. "Wow, great comeback, I mean the tight dress and those ugly ass shoes speak t h o t." I said and millie smirked. "Well i- dont speak anymore gosh." I said and walked away to millie. "At least I have a boyfriend!" She shouted. I felt my heart break. Jack walked up to me. I turned around and looked at her. "Well your thoty self broke up my relationship!" I shouted and everyone was watching.  "I want to slap you!" She shouted. "Go ahead, I don't wanna be here anyways." I said and Finn looked at me. Millie took my hand and we ran out.

We walked back to my house. I hated myself. I just wanted him back.

'Finnwolfhardoffical just posted a photo'

Finnwolfhardoffical

[Tagged: irispatow]

liked by 13,897 others.

Finnwolfhardoffical: 💞

💭 12,890,567 comments..

Milliebobbybrown: did someone say something? 💔☹

Irispatow: 😍

Y/u/n: alexa I'm sad, play songs by xxx
milliebobbybrown: I love youuu💞
Y/u/n: 💝
noahschnapp: new ship! 😂
milliebobbybrown: lol 😂😂

FinnandY/n: Y/n and Finn broke up, I'm crying a lot.. 😭😭😭💔
Y/u/n: sorry..

Jackdgrazer: 😭 where's Y/s/n??
Y/u/n: it's dead like my heart.. 💔
jackdgrazer:

L

oading more comments..

Y/u/n

liked by noahschnapp, jackdgrazer, finnwolfhardoffical, 10,879,890 others.

Y/u/n: 💔

6,890,000 comments..

Finnwolfhardoffical: text me..

Milliebobbybrown: I'm here for youuu!!

Jackdgrazer: ^^^^

Y/s/nforever: we love youuuu 😭

Loading more commemts..

Finn

Finn
I wanna tell you something and I want to work things out..

To be continued..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

55.6K 1.3K 20
❝cause you're my girl, finn wolfhard imagines⤵︎ -finn wolfhard ...
37.8K 448 36
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
589K 8.7K 52
Finn, Mike, and Richie :) Requests are closed. Started January 15, 2018 Ended April 24, 2018