Triple Life (#Wattys2015)

By GirlzSparkle

Annabelle Wingley is a shy, normal girl who is popular in the internet due to her blogs and stories. When she... More

Triple Life
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18 + New Cover
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21 + Trailer
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
AUTHOR'S NOTE...NOT AN UPDATE
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47 (Part I)
Ch 47 (Part II)
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE -FOR THE FINAL TIME =) *STAGE EXIT*

Ch 29

166 11 7
By GirlzSparkle

The loud music vibrated the whole place. It was an uncomfortable sensation, when I felt my body vibrating too. I was never a fan of loud sounds.

Just bear with it for heaven's sake! I must get to know Rhea better! Find Miles now!

I sulked. This was harder than it seemed. There were so many juniors and seniors dancing everywhere. Some were making out, making us gag. Some were drinking from red cups.

"Girls, remember not to take anything from anyone. Drink coke. I am sure it's in the fridge and eat whatever in the fridge. Don't take anything in the table. I am sure they are spiked." Roxy warned us.

Hayley rolled her eyes "We are not babies, Roxy."

Roxy shook her head "Don't want you guys drunk and wasted. Anything can happen to drunk girls. If someone touches you in any way you don't like, try fighting yourself out or scream for help."

"Karate skills come useful there." I told proudly.

"Other than you, none of us know Karate, Belle!" Anna groaned.

I grinned at them. I loved Karate. It was a great sport to me.

"Roxy, don't you want to join your friends?" asked Frannie, looking over at some seniors.

Roxy looked us and then looked at the seniors, she looked back at us. She did this for about four times until Michelle put a hand on her arm. "Roxy, just go to them. We can take care of ourselves."

"Are you sure girls? I don't want anything bad happening to you. I am sure I can meet my friends soon. If something happens-" I cut off Roxy's mumbling.

"Hey, you are with us during lunch and all. Don't worry, we can take care of ourselves. If anything bad happens, we'll call you. Just go and join your gang. Have fun! Don't make us being here stop you from meeting your friends." I reassured her.

Roxy looked at me with wide, concerned eyes "Are you sure? I am so worried."

"Don't be." Frannie said in a soft voice.

"Alright then, remember all my warnings. Call me if anything's up or if you want to go. Don't go up to the rooms and stuff. Be safe." Roxy told us, looking at each and everyone of us like a primary school teacher looking at her students during a group activity.

"Okay Mama Roxy, we will. Have fun!" said Anna, pushing Roxy towards her friends.

"Don't have too much fun!" called out Hayley.

"Yeah, don't drink too much. We need a sober driver and you are our designated driver!" hollered Michelle and we all laughed at that.

It was true though. We didn't want to end up crashing here for the night because Roxy drank too much. None of us were comfortable in sleeping in these dresses. I always had to wear my pyjamas or nightie to bed, nothing else would make me comfortable. Before bed, I would always have a wash, no matter how late it was.

"So, what are we gonna do?" asked Michelle.

We all looked at each other until Anna said "Let's crash the kitchen."

We nodded excitedly as we went towards where the kitchen was. All of us loved food, we didn't care about the figure and stuff. If we care about all that, we would constantly be counting calories and none of us gave thought to that a bit. We enjoyed life as it is. Being slim, having smooth skin and long, strong hair and also long, beautiful fingernails- they were not on our bucket list and we had no idea of putting it any time soon. It wasn't like we were going to contest in a modelling competition were we? I am sure I wouldn't. I am too lazy and clumsy to dress myself up and walk gracefully to win any title.

It took us a few minutes until we reached the kitchen. We had to ask directions since this place was a huge mansion. Squeezing through bodies of dancing and drunk highschoolers was no piece of cake. At all costs, we kept clear from the bathrooms and bedrooms. No way were we dealing with people throwing up or doing God knows what. 

"Phew finally!" whistled Frannie in relief as we entered the kitchen.

Anna blew the hair out of her face as I tied up my hair in a ponytail with a scrunchy. Having let my hair down was seriously annoying me when I had to squeeze in.

"I thought we were never going to make it." Michelle said, sitting on a chair in the kitchen island.

"Same thought here." I said as I sat on the chair beside Michelle.

"Welcome to Miles' Kitchen, what shall I serve you, madam?" Hayley asked in a waitress voice.

"What do we have in the fridge?" Anna asked in a posh voice.

"Francesca, could you please check in the fridge and hand out our menu to this lady here?" Hayley ordered Frannie.

Frannie curtsied as she opened the fridge "Mmmm...we've got 2 bottles of coke. 1 bottle of Sprite. 1 carton of orange juice. A huge chocolate gateau. About 20 eclairs. A bowl of caramel pudding, a huge one at that. A huge bag of Snickers. That's it, my dear ma'am."

All of us crowded at the fridge. I wondered what 20 eclairs and a huge chocolate gateau and a huge bowl of caramel pudding is for.

"I think they might be having it for some party." I whispered.

"Nope. Look, there's a note." observed Michelle.

We looked at the note in Michelle's hand.

'All these food and drinks are for those who wish not to get spiked. And also those who raid the kitchen =P Have a great time! Miles.'

"Awwww, Miles is such a great guy." said Anna dreamily.

All of us looked at Anna, curiously.

"What?" asked Anna innocently.

"Do you have a crush on Miles Ford?" asked Frannie, her hands on her hips.

Red blush spread on Anna's cheeks "Uhm, what? Are you nuts?"

"Anna Marie Herring, your blush says otherwise." Hayley said slyly.

Anna shook her head "Just stop it! Let's eat now."

We didn't want to stop teasing Anna but food was important. We found paper plates, plastic cups and some tissues. We also found a knife to cut the gateau. We were munching on our food peacefully until a deep male voice interrupted us.

"Sorry for interrupting you ladies. I just came here to see whether anyone raided the kitchen yet and it's nice to see you have." A tall, dirty blonde haired boy with striking blue eyes came in. He was wearing a blue tshirt and brown shorts.

"Oops! Sorry if we weren't meant to." I apologized hastily, feeling my cheeks flame up in embarrassment.

"Oh no. No problem. I am Miles Ford by the way." Miles said smiling at us.

He's Miles! He doesn't look too bad!

"Hi, I am Annabelle Wingley, everyone calls me Belle though. It's nice to meet you." I said smiling.

"I am Hayley Summers, thanks for the invitation to your party." Hayley said, giving Miles a small smile.

Anna had to be poked on the arm by Hayley because she was too busy checking out Miles. "H-hey." She cleared her throat "Hey, I am Anna Herring. It's a pleasure to meet you." Anna's voice was a bit high and she blushed furiously.

"Hello Miles, I am Francesca Steel, cousin of Anna. Call me Frannie." smirked Frannie glancing at Anna who was trying to tame her blush.

"I am Michelle White. It's great to meet you." Michelle grinned.

"It's nice to meet you all and I hope you are enjoying your food. Did you have a good time here?" asked Miles.

"Yes! We did!" Anna said, a little too soon.

We all looked at Anna, amused. We were trying hard to keep our laughs in. Anna gave a sheepish grin and looked at her feet. She was blushing furiously.

"Alright then. I will be in the front. If you need anything, just come to me." Miles said as he walked out.

We nodded our heads. After Miles walked out, we turned to Anna with questioning looks on our faces.

"Um, please, just let this off the hook for now! I got to go to the washroom!" Anna said hurriedly as she nearly ran towards the bathrooms.

We all looked at each other and shrugged.

"That was weird." commented Frannie.

After we finished eating. We cleared the place and went to the front. Frannie and Hayley were dancing with some cute guys. Anna was nowhere to be seen. Michelle was talking with some girls. I was sitting in a couch, my gaze focused on Miles. I was waiting for the right time to approach him.

I saw Miles walking to the backyard. I decided to follow him.

"Hey Miles." I called out.

Miles turned back and smiled as he saw me "Yes, Belle?"

"Do you mind if we talk?" I asked him.

"Um, yeah. Fine." Miles said, confused.

We sat on a bench in the garden. That part of the garden was empty since it was a little bit far from the mansion.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" asked Miles, looking a bit confused.

"Um, I...I just heard that you were Rhea's former boyfriend. So, if you don't mind, I want to talk to you about Rhea." I told him, straight to the point.

Miles cleared his throat nervously "Okay, so what do you want to know about Rhea?"

I paused for a moment "Everything. Just tell me all about Rhea."

"Okay. Rhea and I were childhood friends. Our parents were business partners and we both had no siblings and were the only children in most of the business meetings. We bonded slowly though we hated each other when we first met. I used to tease her because of her obsession with anything sparkly in pink or purple. In middle school, in the end of Year 6 we started dating each other. In the beginning it was smooth and we really enjoyed each others company. However through the mid term of Year 8, Rhea turned different. She was in the dance team from Year 4 and she really loved dancing. During the mid term of Year 8, Rhea slowly lost her interest in dancing and she hung out with a different group of friends than the one we hung out originally. Those kids were so stuck up. I don't know how Rhea drifted away from our friends but eventually she did. The only girl from our group she was in contact with was Allison, her best friend. When I took Rhea on dates, she would never enjoy herself and complain at times. She didn't like me being with her. I realized she would stare at Adrian everywhere she saw him. She would flinch when a girl spoke to Adrian and sometimes would fly into a temper. She always tried to make Adrian notice her. As her boyfriend, I never confronted her or acted jealous. Whenever Adrian spoke to her, Rhea would act all flirty, sweet and giggly. It irritated me but I didn't do anything. Nobody noticed it except me. Allison was too blind to notice it because she was caught up with Adrian's cuteness. Our other friends gave up on Rhea when she drifted away from us. One day after half term, Rhea broke up with me saying she didn't like me anymore. I already knew it but was hurt nevertheless. When Allison told Rhea she liked Adrian, Rhea's facial expression turned livid. For a week, she ignored Allison and pretended to be busy with school work and all but I would occasionally see her sneak glances at Allison and Adrian. After that week, Rhea composed herself and teased Allison. It was like she never had a huge crush on Adrian. In highschool, Rhea and Allison both joined the cheerleading team and Allison started dating Adrian. Rhea had started acting a bit different around Allison. She would make sure to warn all girls who spoke to Adrian to back off, I am sure you too have been a victim of that Belle. Well, that's all." Miles explained.

I nodded my head thoughtfully. So many thoughts ran in my mind. Rhea changed during the mid term of Year 8. I wondered what caused the change.

"Did anything happen during Winter holidays?" I asked from Miles.

"Um, no. I went to Paris with my family. Rhea was stuck here because her cousins were coming over for Christmas." Miles informed.

"Oh, I see. How was Rhea before she changed?" I asked, curiously.

"She was cheerful, sarcastic, cheeky, girly, sweet, had a huge obsession with sweets, a scaredy cat and had a hppy-go-lucky attitude." Miles told me.

"Then after that?" I pressed on, eager for more details.

"She became moody, impolite, hot tempered, stubborn, distant, bossy and mean." Miles told with a sad smile.

"Alright, thanks Miles. Well, one more question. Do you still have feelings for Rhea?" I asked, teasingly.

"I had but not anymore. I don't like this Rhea. The old Rhea was better." Miles said, nostalgically.

I patted his arm "Sorry to relieve old memories, Miles. Thank you anyway."

"It's alright. Let's get back inside, yeah? Don't want you to freeze." Miles said standing up.

I nodded and stood up too. I was so focused on the conversation and lost in my thoughts, that I didn't hear the shuffling near the bushes and hadn't felt the stare of someone on us.

Hello everyone,

So here is Chapter 29!!!! See...so this is Rhea Fox! How do you like her? Why did she change? Any ideas? I hope this wasn't too long to bore you out! Sorry for dragging this! Hope you liked it!

Murder the vote, comment and share buttons!!! Let me know your thoughts on this chapter!!!

Pic on side is of Miles Ford starred by Alexander Ludwig.

So...good night/ afternoon/ evening/ morning/ dawn!

Ask.fm: GirlzSparkle @Arix_Rulz

Any birthday shoutouts? Message me a week in advance!

Hang on until the next update!

Love,

GirlzSparkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.6K 23
*****MATURE CONTENT***** Annabelle is a beautiful woman (35-40yrs old) who struggles to let people in. A single mom that's always put her family fir...
1.4M 41K 47
He's a legacy at UNI, and he can have any girl he wants. Dylan 'D' Darcy is used to getting what he wants. He has money, status and looks. His famil...
240K 8.6K 31
Isa Willems and her dad move to the country where dreams come true, or so they say. Battling her way through her last year in high school, while tak...
450K 17.8K 48
Tessa Romano has no idea what she's getting into. Her agenda for her senior year is to stay low and unnoticed until graduation. If she could do it th...