MY NO ORDINARY BODYGUARD

By PenStain

RUBY JANE KIM. A famous singer, dancer and rapper. Her life got in trouble after her Psychopath Boyfriend ki... More

TRAILER
MY NO ORDINARY BODYGUARD
PROLOGUE
- I -
R.J.K. | L.M.
- II -
J.K. ENTERPRISE
- III -
COLD DAY
- IV -
RELIANCE
- V -
ENEMIES CLOSER
- VI -
MOVING OUT, LETTING IN
- VII -
SUGARY
- VIII -
GUMMY
- IX -
CON
- X -
RECALL
- XI -
DENIAL
- XII -
AU REVOIR
- XIII -
PERCEIVE
- XIV -
UPTURN
- XV -
EXPIATE
- XVI -
DEVOTED
- XVII -
JAGI
- XVIII -
GUISE
- XIX -
SUPREMES
- XX -
THE CASE
- XXI -
CONFIDENTIAL
- XXII -
FACT
- XXIII -
GUILT
- XXIV -
FOE OR ALLY
- XXV -
GORE
- XXVI -
DARK
- XXVII -
BIRTHDAY
- XXVIII -
SURPRISE
- XXIX -
TRUE
- XXX -
SACRIFICE
- XXXI -
EXISTENCE
- XXXII -
MASKED
- XXXIII -
LOCKED IN
- XXXIV -
UNMASKED
- XXXV -
KIM
- XXXVI -
APART
- XXXVII -
LINE
- XXXVIII -
SCHEME
- XXXIX -
LE DENIER
- XL -
Le Fin
LE FIN
- XLI -
CYCLE
- XLII -
RE-
- XLIII -
PERIL
- XLIV -
DIVULGE
- XLV -
LASTLY
ADIOS
OUR END
EPILOGUE
1K FOLLOWERS
ATTENTION

RECALL 2.0

13K 445 159
By PenStain

This will be the continuation of the last part. The reminiscing moment of Lisa about what happened 13 years ago while she's on the café, of course as Lisa. The app seems to be working fine now 😊 so let's start!

-----------------------------------------------

Days have past and today is the day Jerry and I would meet again. I told Limario everything and he said that it is good that while I'm waiting for him to get some food I have a friend who can accompany me every Saturday.

I waited outside the café and later on a familiar figure showed up.

"Pokpak!" She said giggling as she flicked my forehead.

"Hi! I think I missed you" I said shyly.

"Aww you're cute.. let's go?" She said. I nodded. This time they just ignore us.

We sat at the same seat.

"Let's make this clear.. every Saturday, before noon the same seat. I'll tell them to let you in is that okay?"  She said. I look at her.

"I want you to be my friend.. I want to try it. Is it fine?" She asked again. I nodded.

"But what if they will think that I just wanted to take advantage of you because you treat me.. I don't want that" I said.

"What's important is me.. I don't look at you like that.. I'll never" She said.

We spend the hour talking, she tell me about her friends before and her life but not all maybe because it's just days after we met.

She bid her goodbye and left and that's when Limario came as always. He asked me if Jerry showed up and I said yes. I told him to eat the food since Jerry treated me some donuts today. I know he hasn't eaten yet, he barely eat because of me. He always let me eat first and even I would left some for him he wouldn't accept it because he always say that he knows I'm hungry.

Weeks past, the routine doesn't stop. Jerry would always come and meet me. She's nice, she's beautiful and she's fun to be with.. sometimes I wouldn't think of what she bought me and then I'll just give it to Limario. Talking to her is enough for me. I found a new friend because of her, someone I can talk to.

Today, Limario said he has someone to introduce to me. A great Lady he met while finding something to eat.

"Limariooo what if she is a con or what.." I said worried.

"No.. why would she.. and she's living in that place.. she doesn't just showed up" He said and pulled me.

"Ajumma??"  He called out.

"Limario? Oh you're back.. is she your sister?" The lady asked. She is not that old.

"Yes Ajumma.. this is Lalisa she's my twin sister" He said smiling.

"Hi Lalisa.. you can also call me Ajumma.. I met your brother yesterday.. he was searching for some food when I said he could come with me he hesitated but then I gave him my address and I said he can come if he didn't find any food.." She said.

"That food was from you Ajumma?"  I asked. She nodded.

"I don't have any child.. and I asked your brother if he wants to stay here but then he said he has a twin sister and he can't leave you. I said he could bring you here.. now, do you want to stay here with me... I'll take care of you both." She said. She looks nice.

"But.. what we will do in return?" I asked. What if she will make us pay.

"Just be my children.. I'm happy with that" She said. I nodded.

"We will be Ajumma" I said and hugged her.

Ajumma enrolled us to school. Because of that I haven't had a chance to meet Jerry again because we were studying at home in weekends. We want to make Ajumma proud. One Saturday I decided to at least come over when I don't have something to do.

I waited for her again and she still showed up  or maybe because it's her schedule of going here.

"Pokpak?!" She said surprised. I smiled. She run to me and hugged me really tight. I felt my heart flutter, maybe I missed her that much. I hugged her back.

"Where have you been? You didn't come these past 2 weeks... I also tried to come here during weekdays but you're not here anymore.. the staffs said you never come even in different time.. and—"

"Shhhh.. what's important is that I am here" I said placing my index finger on her lips.

"Are you leaving?" She asked suddenly.

"Naaahh.. why would I?"

"I'm afraid to lose someone I used to be with again.. like my Mom"  she said.

"I won't leave you.. I swear Jerry. I'm your friend right" I said smiling.

"Hey. Mmm... Let's go to different place.. I have someone I want to introduce to you" I said and pulled her. She stopped a little and I look at her.

"Who?"

"The Lady who help us.. and I also want you to meet my brother.. they're just near here" I said. She nodded and we both went to the restaurant while holding our hands.

Once we arrived I called out for Ajumma but the helper said she went out with Limario to buy some ingredients.

"Oh.. that's bad.. I thought my friend could meet Ajumma.." I said pouting. "Let's just eat? Do you eat tteokbokki? Mandu? Gimbap? Odeng? How about samgyupsal? Now it's my treat.. a gift for being friends with me Jerry" I said. She giggled.

"If that's what you want.. I never had those since my Mom died but for you I'll eat that again.." She said. "And besides I forgot to tell you, me and my Mom used to eat here.. but Dad and my brother didn't so when she died I haven't eaten here again" I smiled and pulled her at the back corner of the restaurant.

"I think I can't come again that much at the café.. you know I have school and we help Ajumma if we could after doing some homeworks..."  I said scared of her response.

"Then can I come here instead?" She asked grinning at me.

"You'll do that?"

"Well it's not that far and they would not check on me.. I can come to the café and order our favorite for take out and I'll go here and you'll treat me at least some tteokbokki? How was it? Is it a good idea?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course it is! I'm happy that you still want to see me.. and you'll do that for me.."  I said.

"Of course.. we're friends right? Close friends? Who will be the one I'll talk with if you can't come there" She said.

We eat and talked. Jerry said she should go and I nodded and tell her I'll bring her back at least at the café but she refused and told me that outside would be enough

"Thanks for that.. I'm full!"  She said laughing. Her laugh is beautiful.

"So? See you next Saturday?" I asked. She nodded gracefully

"Of course. I will.. bye Pokpak" she said and kiss my cheek. I was stunned by what she did. She never kiss my cheeks. I felt this different feeling inside me maybe because I was startled. I didn't notice she had gone away.

"I saw that!" Limario said in front of me teasingly.

"Wha-what.."

"That girl... She's beautiful.. is that Jerry?" He asked smiling. I nodded.

"Oh... Why did she kissed you? You two have something huh?" He teased. I pushed him playfully.

"No! Limario your mind is too much.. she's my friend and we're too young..." I defended.

"Too young? So if not? You will like her?" He said laughing.

"I won't! I'm a girl why would I like her..." I said frowning

"Because you're a tom? Or a Bi?" He said.

"No.. I'm not a tom or a Bi.. you know that.. I like boys"

"Yeah right that's why you like Jungkook" he said smiling

"Yah! Jungkook is our friend!"

"But you like him don't you?" He tease me poking my side.

"Well, I admire him.  He's cute and nice.. but! We're young so stop that! You're mind is too mature" I said and slap his arms he just laughed and went to Ajumma.

Months have passed and Jerry did her promise. She went here every Saturday with strawberry frappes and I'll treat her some tteokbokki. She hasn't have the chance to meet Ajumma since she always come the same time when she first come here and Ajumma always goes to market during that time with Limario. It's her new routine and sometimes we would stay at my room to chitchat specially when there are only few customers.

"I'll be leaving in 15mins. Dad texted me I'm sorry if I need to go early than it should be.." She said. I smiled.

"It's fine.."

She's seating beside me while we're watching some cartoons. We've gotten closer and I feel comfortable when I'm with her. She's a good friend even obviously she's rich and I am not

"I'll go now.. see you next Saturday" she said and I turned my head to answer but then unexpectedly I felt a soft and sweet thing against my lips.

I quickly moved myself backwards. I was stunned by what happened and so is she.

"I.. I didn't mean to—"

"It's fine. I didn't also expect that you would turn your head.. and I'm not always doing that so I know you didn't know I was.. uh.. going to do that.."

"Jerry.. I..—"

"Besides we're best friends right? It should be nothing.. it's an accident" she said with a reassuring smile. I just nodded shyly. I couldn't look at her

My heart is beating loudly and fast. As always, I accompanied her outside and she bid her goodbye. Never did I know it will be the last time I would see her.

After that day, she doesn't showed up again. I thought maybe because of what happened. I got worried that she might got angry and disgusted. I went to the café and asked everyone there but they said that she didn't also come there since that day. Did she leave? Why would she? I don't really know.

2 years after, Limario and I decided to have a part-time job to help Ajumma. Limario works for a fish vendor at the market while me I work at the convenience store nearby after my school. We managed to at least rent a very small apartment nearby Ajumma. We don't want her to give us all her money, taking us to school is enough and we still go there to visit her. She said she's so proud of us that at the very young age, we think like adults. She didn't refused when we said that to her because we wouldn't let her.

I still hoped that Jerry would show up but she didn't until one day when we came to Ajumma to visit her she told us that there is this one young lady who always go there and ordered some tteokbokki while she has this pink looking drink.

"She always come here and then eat it with her drink.. but then after an hour she would leave even she hasn't finished the food.. I think she's waiting for someone but she never talked to us or asked anything.." Limario looked at me meaningfully. I nudge him because Ajumma never knew about Jerry. I wonder what she looks like now.

I decided to stay with Ajumma for weeks and waited if that lady would come back.. every young lady that would enter the restaurant, I would come to Ajumma and asked her if that's the lady but she will say no.

I waited for months again but she doesn't showed up again until it became years. After that I add coming to the café again as my routine when I became a racer when I finished a short course related to automotive engineering. Someone noticed my skills and asked if I wanted to do a race and I tried, making me a professional racer as time goes by and helped Ajumma with her debts and her restaurant, well both me and Limario helped her, we also make her restaurant a little bigger. Honestly I missed Jerry even I have new friends, I would always think about her.

~~~~

"Can you move into another table? Because that's my seat" My moment of reminiscing my childhood friend was interrupted by this wrapped lady holding a strawberry frappe. I tried to look at her, my eyes under my shades.

Well she's with this hoody, mask and cap. I looked at her and look around.

"Miss? You can seat anywhere but here.. it's occupied.. look there are lots of tables available." I said politely. Well, I'm trying.

I went here today because it's the day me and Jerry met. Our parents death anniversary.

She glared at me and I just look at her blankly

"It's my spot.. you should go somewhere else" she said

"I've been here many times and I don't remember you being here" I said.

"Just go because it's my spot!" She said a little loud. At some point I thought she could be Jerry but because of her attitude? I'm sure she's not.

I look around searching something from the table and the chair. She looked at me confused.

"You don't have a name in here? So? I can seat here" I said and ignored her as I sip on my drink.

I can see she clenched her hand.

"You don't know why I need to be in this table so please just please move"  she said irritatedly.

I look at her again

"You also don't know why I need to be in this table.. so find another one" I said and ignored her again

"You!—" She was about to say something again when my phone rang and I answered it signalling my hand to her to shut up and she groaned irritatedly

"Yeah? ...What?! Okay I'll be there!" I said and I quickly run ignoring the girl earlier.

Jisoo was the one who called me. Jisoo was my brother's best friend. Actually they're three, the other one is the one who betrayed my brother. I went to the hospital and there I saw Jisoo and Mr. Park outside of Limario's room.

"How is he?" I asked them.

"He became stable again but there's no assurance that he will be safe as time goes by..." Mr. Park said.

"By the way Lisa, can you accompany me at your brother's apartment? I need to get some papers that he had about the mission. We will be handling it to another competent and trustworthy agent.. so don't worry.. we will make sure this will come to an end. I just don't want to go there alone.. besides you're his sister, I need a permission from you" Jisoo said.

I nodded.

"Do we have to leave now? Can I talk to my brother first?" They nodded and a nurse handed me a gown.

As I entered the room, all I can hear are the machines that making my brother stable and alive.

"Hey missed me?" I said as I sat beside his bed.

"It's been a while... You should wake up so we could catch up.. I can now treat you at that Café and then we will eat our favorites again at Ajumma's restaurant... I'm sorry if I can't do the mission for you. You would understand me right? I really missed you bro.. when you became an agent.. you said I shouldn't be with you always because I might get in danger... Can't we be just like before? You keeping me safe while you're with me?" I said and sighed as I stood up. "I'll be back okay? I just need to accompany Jisoo. You wouldn't mind if I'll go to your apartment right? I love you, wake up soon" I said and went out. I took off the gown and Jisoo and I went to the apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I'll just roam around.. get what you need Jisoo" I said and she nodded.

I walked around the room, this is just a small apartment, like a studio type. I scanned every drawer he had and I just found some stuffs. I want to know how my brother is living right now. I walked to the fridge and get some water before I came back to the living room which is at the same time his bedroom. As I sat at the bed I noticed something from the side table, it's a box. I got curious and I put the water at the table and get the box.

It was photographs, photos of us... Me, Limario, Eomma and Appa when we're still young. When we go to amusement parks, then eat some donuts and drink some frappe from that café. Everything was perfect... Until everything happened. I look for a while at the photos, we should be happy if my parents was alive. As happy as how that bastard is...

Don't be afraid just because you don't want someone to be left out. Do what you know is right... and what you should do to make everything better.

I remember what Appa said when we're 5, while he was giving us some training. Yes, Appa was strict when it comes to trainings. He wants us to know everything about being an Agent so no one will be able to hurt us.

I stare at Limario's photo together with Jisoo and that traitor at the table. Limario smiles widely while hugging Jisoo between them, the traitor. That's their graduation photo. He really likes to be a Agent like Eomma and Appa, he wants success and he do it for Eomma and Appa. I said that I can't do anything when an important person in my life gets in trouble and I'm here again... Can't do anything even I can do it.

I sighed.

"I got it now Lisa, should we go now?" Jisoo said. I looked at her.

"Let's go to the Agency and keep that paper, you might give that to me later" I said. She looked at me confused.

~~~

"Ms. Manoban?" Mr. Park said.

"I'm accepting the mission" I said staring at him blankly.

At least for once I can do something for my brother after he did everything for me since we're kids.

"Are you sure? When you said you accept it, there's no holding back. We will give you all the details and you can't back out. It's not that we don't trust you if ever you'll know everything but it's a protocol" He said. I nodded.

"I'm sure of it. This time I want to do something for my brother" I said. "But before that, I need to fix everything I have as Lalisa...  Don't worry I would reason out.. I won't tell them what I'm going to do, including my boyfriend." I said.

I'm sorry but I need to do this for my brother

I thought.

Mr. Park nodded. "Of course, you need to do that... Take your time and come back here after you fix things" He said and hugged me before I leave.

For the rest of almost 2 weeks, I talked to my manager and told that I would be stopping racing for now because of some family issue that I need to attend to. He understands me and he said that he wishes that I'll come back someday. I talked to some of my friends and told them I'll be leaving to somewhere far so they won't be worried. Lastly, my boyfriend... I said I need to go somewhere to fix things and I said he shouldn't wait for me again. I didn't talk to him personally, I might change my mind if I will. I didn't want him to wait because I don't know what will happen to me.

I came back to the Agency and after 5 days that's when I met the girl I was crying at now

End of flashback...

I cried hard as I look at the window.

"I'll just go to the condo and get my things... You think I can stay at Limario's apartment?" I said.

"You can't but we can ask Mr. Park if he can lend you an apartment. I will call him just go to Jennie.. you should at least try to convince her again" She said. I nodded and leave.

~~~

I came home and as I open the door I got nervous. I went straight to the bedroom and there I saw Jennie sleeping. It's the right time to pack my things and leave.

I went to the closet and get my clothes, well yes, my clothes because Limario's will be big for me so they bought me some clothes to wear as a man. I finished packing all my clothes and I went to Jennie. She's sleeping soundly. I kiss her forehead and caressed her cheeks.

"I love you Jennie.. if you just know.. and if you'll just believe..."

I said and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yow! App is now working well and I'm happy for that! 😂😂😂

Sorry for the errors!🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.6K 47
"You like her." "What?" I heard her say. Her voice was barely a whisper. So small and fragile like it wasn't hers. Not from the Jennie I know. I loo...
42.6K 1K 24
Jennie Kim is the only daughter of the President of South Korea. She's not allowed to get much attached to anyone unless they have been verified harm...
2.7K 230 9
Y/n L/n a problematic country music sensation has millions of fans but has just as many haters. The world sees her as cold and emotionless but those...
4.8M 118K 45
Lalisa Manoban An agent, and not just a simple agent mind you. She's the cream of the top, the best of the best, give her a mission and expect a 100%...