The flame that never ends

Galing kay VillainsExplained26

This story is a sequel to my Azula X male reader story so go check that out first. Also this story now takes... Higit pa

BIO
Chapter 1: Still alive
Chapter 2: Arriving to the city
Chapter 3: A new face?
Chapter 4: New experiment (lemon)
Chapter 5: New troops for recruiting
Chapter 7: Vengence is mine
Chapter 8: New partner
Chapter 9: A clockwork fight
Chapter 10: An unfortinate event
Chapter 11: Rebel spirit
Chapter 12: The southern lights
Chapter 13: Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 14: The Son of darkness
Chapter 15: A Breathe of Fresh Air
Chapter 16: The Metal Clan
Chapter 17: Closure
Remake in the Works (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 6: Old wounds

2.8K 54 38
Galing kay VillainsExplained26

A/N: so before I start this I just want to thank GabrielMadrigal8 for helping me with this chapter. And also go check out his stories and the character dredge is owned by him not me.

(Y/N pov)

You where still laughing with your foot on dredges side as he laid there unconscious. And unknown to you Korra was sneaking up behind you and saw dredge on the ground, she saw your specific armor design her eyes shot open.

Korra mind:...that's..not possible...the shredder died...must be an imposter...

She got her water bending ready and you heard her coming from Behind you. You took your foot off dredge and waited, Korra blasted a wave towards you which set you across the alley and she slammed you so many times into the wall that you ended up passing out. Korra ran to dredge and helped him up.

Korra: a..are you alright?

Dredge: yes yes, I'm fine. We need Chef Beifong immediately.

Korra nodded and contacted the police and within minutes they showed up, unfortunately the equalist where gone it you where still on the ground unconscious. Lin Beifong walked up to Korra in one of her angered moods like usual.

Lin: Avatar Korra you better have an explanation for all this!!!

Korra: Cheif Beifong look you all just misted it the equalist where all here!!! And there leader he can take bending and...

Dredge then walked in with his green crystal cane.

Dredge: that's enough Korra, I'll take it in here.

Lin saw dredge and instantly became surprised.

Lin: dredge...I wasn't aware that you where with avatar Korra...it's an honor to see you again sir.

Dredge smiled and bowed to her

Dredge: it's a pleasure to see you again to Cheif Beifong, your mother would be so proud at the woman you've become. Now we need to discus this issue, while the equalist may be gone. We may have something better.

Dredge then extended his cane out to the shadows and dragged out your unconscious armored body which mad Lin confused.

Lin:...What exactly am I looking at here?

Dredge: This is the shredder.

Lin: but...the shredder died years ago in a cremation, you burned him alive yourself.

Dredge: and that I did, but I heard his voice and he's wearing an armor similar to his new one. Now he may have some connections to the equalist so I suggest we take him in for questioning.

Lin thought about it for a second.

Lin: well alright, if what Korra and you say is true then we should probably do it.

Dredge nodded and police picked up your body that was covered by your armor and threw your body in the back of one of there trucks and drove off back to headquarters.

(Time skip)

(Dredge pov)

Despite what his family would have thought dredge went to the police station and watched from the outside of the two way mirror room, a few detectives where trying to pull of your helmet and armor but it seemed no use and they gave up and just sat your body in a chair and cuffed you to the chair. They then walked back through the door where dredge, Korra and Lin where standing.

Korra: why didn't you get that armor off him?

Detective: we tried it seems like that armor is welded itself to his skin.

Dredge: knowing y/n it probably is.

Lin: but I still don't get it. This can't be him y/n, the shredder died if this really is the real deal and not an imposter, how has he come back from the dead?

Dredge: I don't know, Cheif it's alright I'd like to be the one to interrogate him once he wakes up.

Lin: normally I wouldn't allow it but I guess I'll make an acceptation.

Dredge nodded and they waited for you to wake up. For what seemed like hours within thirty minutes you woke up and saw that you where in restraints, you tried to bend but the room was freezing inside making hard to bend. You thought how to get out of here and then you remembered that you could communicate with your helmet. You looked across your screen in your mask and contacted karai, you turned the helmet to mute so you could talk but no one would hear you.

Karai: (screen) yes? Father? You summoned me? Me and mother where getting worried about you, where are you?

Y/N: I'm fine but I've been captured and I need your help, get your mother I am sending you my coordinates now.

After sending them to her karai nodded and hung up and you turned the mute thing off your voice and your masks red eyes light up and they saw you where awake and dredge walked in the room with his cane and a hot beverage in his hands. You clenched your fists at seeing his face but kept your calm.

Y/N: Dredge, I learn that you are still alive but I had not expected to see you here.

Dredge: the exact opposite bucket head, I see your looking more twisted than ever with your new armor. last I saw you, you where sentenced to be turned a pile of Ash with a zero percent chance of Parole.

Y/N I know of what you speak, but you should have learned now that nothing can stop the shredder! I've long since been prepared for any possible contingency. You see by an amalgamation of my own personal cyberman technology and our...pathetically dated earth machinery. I long ago created a digital engram of myself, a backup. That was constantly renewed and could be resurrected should anything happen to my "corporal form". This engram was locked away for safe keeping in a data vault. Until...one of my foot androids went rouge and attempted to break in the vault, and activated its defense mechanism. A mechanism that released me! Allowed me to absorb and commandeer this viral being so that I am as you see me now!

Dredge: so you found a way to cheat death, heh. What else is new.

Y/N: what do you want dredge.

Dredge: we both know that your smart enough to know what I want.

Y/N: I'm not telling you anything about the equalist if that's what you want. I'm not giving you anything after all the pain you have given me....do you have any idea what pain you have caused me in these eighty years?

Dredge: I thought you don't feel, just like your cybermen they don't feel.

Y/N: well your partially correct. I don't feel physical pain but emotionally I DO. Do you have...ANY idea what pain you have caused me? I missed my own daughters birth.....I missed her first words....I MISSED HER FIRST STEPS AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU!! WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR I SAW I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A DAMN FACE!! ONLY AN EMPTY SHELL!! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU TO THE BOTTOMLESS PITS OF HELL DREDGE!!!

Dredge was then silent for a second, hey pressed a button on the table to speak with Lin.

Dredge: Chief Beifong and Avatar Korra would you both please leave the room. I've got this.

Korra and Lin where a little hesitant but they nodded behind the two way glass and left the room so they couldn't hear either of you. Dredge sat there and let you continue. You clenched your first and gritted your teeth.

Y/N: I WAS A SHADOW OF MY FORMER SELF IN A RUSTY OLD ANDROID BODY BECAUSE OF YOU!! I HAD TO HIDE IN THE SHADOWS FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU!! I MISSED EVERY SMALL STEP AND MOMENT WITH MY OWN DAUGHTER BECAUSE OF YOU!! DAMN YOU DREDGE!!!

Dredge clenched his fists and finally lost his temper with you.

Dredge: AND HOW ABOUT ALL THE INNOCENTS THAT YOU KILLED AND TURNED INTO YOUR CYBERMEN, YOU KILLED MEN WHO HAD FAMILIES, SOME WERE GOING TO EVEN BE FATHERS AND YOU ALSO TOOK THAT AWAY FROM THEM!!! I KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE EVEN KILLED A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WHO WAS GOING TO BE A FATHER, HE WAS A GOOD MAN WHO HAD EVERYTHING A MAN COULD ASK AND YOU ALSO TOOK IT AWAY FROM HIM, EVERY DAY HIS OWN DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN ASK HOW GOOD OF A MAN HE WAS, AND SO DONT TRY PULLING THE PITTY CARD CAUSE I HAVE ALREADY PITTED YOU. KATARA EVEN FELLED BAD FOR YOU WHEN YOUR FAMILY ABUSED YOU, AND WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU STABBED HER IN THE BACK AND BETRAYED HER TRUST IN YOU!!! YOU CAN DAMN ME ALL YOU WANT BUT IT WONT EVEN HELP YOU AT ALL!!

Y/N: (tilts his head back and laughs) heh...heh...hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do you honestly believe I care about what I had done to your friend? Or katara? *He starts chuckling lightly* Heheh....Hahah....HAHAHAHA!!! I don't care what you do to me cause I have already won. I always have since day one dredgey boy.

Dredge: I know you have....

Y/N: eh?

Dredge: Did you really think I didn't know that you where Mako during his "kidnapping and death" I have planned for this day to happen, so we can fight one last time and finally finish it, but today is not the time.

Dredge Gets up form his chair grabs his cane and starts to walk away from y/n.

Y/N: (smirks) you know out of all the humans I know your probably one of the few I tolerate. You remind me of myself actually, one could say we are two haves of the same coin dredgey boy.

Dredge: how so.

Y/N: anger, hatred, that fire look in your eyes, higher level of intelligence than most people and resisting physical pain with ease.

Dredge: Even if we have the same traits, I'm not like you at all, but maybe just maybe if we were in a different world or maybe different dimension we would have been the same, Hell we might have even become friends, but no you have chosen your path and I have chosen mine. I also know something that you don't even know.

Y/N: what is that?

Dredge says nothing and walks away our of the room.

Y/N mind: (smirks) it doesn't matter.

Dredge walked out and saw Korra and Lin.

Lin: so did he say anything?

Dredge: no he won't tell me anything, this is gonna take a whil...

Before dredge could finish his sentence a large explosion happened on the side of the police station causing everyone to fall to the ground and pass out. You heard this from your cell and you smirked at hearing it. Azula walked in as he heals hit the tiles of the ground and opened the door sweating a thing of keys in here fingers. She opened the door to the room you where being held in a swayed the keys in her finger more.

Y/N: (smirks) well..it's about time.

She Uncuffed you from the chair and you got up and walked out of the room and saw everyone in the police station knocked out.

Karai: father we have done as you asked.

Y/N: thank you karai., now we are to return to base immediately.

Azula and karai nod and you began walking until your foot touched against dredges cane and you looked down no saw him unconscious.

Y/N: but first, I want you to bring him in. I have some...old wounds to mend.

Two cybermen nod and grab dredges body and cane and you all got up in a airship and flew back to the tower.

(Time skip)

Dredge was now in a new room and woke up and saw he was sitting in a chair but had no restraints. He saw his cane was right next to his chair and he grabbed it and looked around the room. He then heard a voice and saw at the corner of the room that the floor opened up a piano came up and he saw y/n playing it sitting in a chair.

Y/N: 🎶 we'll meet again🎶Don't know where🎶 Don't know when🎶 Oh I know we'll meet again some sunny day🎶

Dredge: When did you get the time to buy a piano?

Y/N: I'm literally the owner of a multi million dollar company I have huge iron monger mechs, several armies of foot androids and cybermen, and rows of shredder armor, and a huge ass tower in the middle of the city and you want to know how I got a piano?

Dredge: Yep, pretty much, the other stuff makes sense to me but the piano.

Y/N: I've had a lot of free time on my hands. So I decided to practice the piano when I'm not building more machines.

Dredge: ah. *makes a thing of tea since it was on the table in front of him*

You get up and walked over and sat down next to him.

Y/N: yeah, so this may seem strange but even if we are enemies your still one of the few people I actually respect. Would you like sugar with your tea? *slides a small glass of sugar cubes to him*

Dredge: yes thank you. *takes some and stirs it in the cup* even I f we are enemies, I have respect for you and your skills even if you sometimes fight dirty.

Y/N: thanks and yes, if there's one thing we both have in common it's this. Where both more intelligent than most humans and we both have opinions on what's best for this world.

Dredge: You know if there was a different timeline or world, we could have been friends or maybe perhaps....

Y/N: *sips his tea and sighs* you know...even though I don't say it...I do sometimes think how things would have turned out if I stayed good. Perhaps even Azula could have changed. I do wish we could have been friends dredge.

Dredge: I as well but we can't change our paths or our destiny. We can only follow them and see where they lead us to.

Y/N: yes I agree *sips tea* you know....it's funny for some strange reason I have always sensed a strange connection with you. Like somehow we are linked in someway or manner.

Dredge: *sips more tea* Maybe we are, or maybe perhaps it's the gods or spirits that made us connect.

Y/N: *stops drinking his tea* dredge....do you know something I don't about us?

Dredge: I may know something *sips more tea*

Y/N: spill.

Dredge: You sure you want to hear about, rather than stopping the Team avatar from stopping your plans. *drinks more tea*

Y/N: My daughter karai and Azula are dealing with those mortal brats as we speak. They do not posses as a threat to me as we speak.

Dredge: very well.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................brother.

Y/N:....the hell you just call me?

Dredge: you heard me, brother.

Y/N: *clenches his fist* That is not true, I had no siblings I was only child.

Dredge: Did you think your father was ever loyal to your mother.

Y/N: Hmmmm...I suppose your right. So your telling me that my...our father had you with another woman?

Dredge: More like taking advantage of my mother and trick her into making her fall in love with him then when she said she was having me to him, well I guess you could say he tossed her out in the streets and once she had me there was only one way to help her child.

Y/N: that bastard...I apologize for his actions...I guess he ruined both our lives, no?

Dredge: you can say that, but there was only one of my mothers "costumers"  that managed to provide some money for us but my mother died when I was only six.

Y/N: I'm sorry that happened to your mother dredge. I truly mean it.

Dredge: The saddest thing was I never got to know her name, and I accept your sympathy.

Y/N: *nods and gets up form his chair and looks out the windows* how did you find out we are related.

Dredge: a few years after you died I had some of your ashes and I wanted to understand how you where so powerful and I had handles run Dna tests to find anything and he found out we where related and he looked up historical records and found out about my mother and your father.

Y/N:  I see, it's a shame I have to do this Dredge. Guards, take him away.

Cybermen come out and pick up dredge in a tight grip and take him away

Dredge: I lived a good life, I accept my path. *he says before being dragged away*

Y/N: your a good man dredge, I will miss you brother.

Cybermen dragged dredge out of the room and take him somewhere else. Leaving Y/n alone in the massive dark room by himself with his thoughts.

To be continued....

A/N: hope you all enjoyed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.6K 377 14
AU SCP Universe x male reader Join the adventure of a young protagonist, whose dream is to be in a secret organization. He always wanted to be a part...
2.3K 80 61
This is the sequel to my Destructivedeath story so if you didn't read that please read it first or you'll be lost(probably). Please enjoy otherwise w...
7.9K 265 24
(I do not own any rights to Steven universe, all credit goes to Rebecca Sugar and Cartoon Network) (This story is much more slice of life in nature...
16.5K 482 8
Okay so I have seen many SU x Male reader books but many of them are with either a Gem reader or Human. Not many have a Half gem reader so this is my...