fools | jean kirstein x reade...

De lisaredfox

After witnessing the fall of Shiganshina, you only had one goal; teach the Titans that brought you grief and... Mais

before you begin!
Prologue
1: First Day
2: Jean
3: Christina
4: Horseface and a Horse
5: Between the Trees
6: Trost Falls
7: Titans
8: Scouts
9: Reunited
10: Stories Untold
11: 50th Expedition Outside the Walls
12: Another Failure
13: Four Days
14: Chasing Annie, Destroying Stohess
15: Cheater
16: Damn it to Hell
17: Sorry
18: Interference
19: Fools
20: All Night
21: Assault
22: Joy
23: Shadis Recalls
24: Celebration
25: Maria
26: Visions
27: Discoveries
28: Over Espressos
29: The Ocean
30: Historia and Armin Plan the Wedding
31: I Do
32: In Sickness and In Health
34: Luca
35: Marley
36: The Trip Back
37: I've Decided
38: Memory Lane
authors note

33: Time

2.8K 88 143
De lisaredfox

You were eight months into your pregnancy and it was seriously no joke. You became hungrier and sicker by the hour.

You were in absolute denial, but the chances were extremely high that your kid would be half titan.

Jean began to become distant, as you and him began arguing a lot more, and he had jobs to be done.

You began to have frequent anxiety and panic attacks, causing a great strain on your body. These attacks were most likely caused by the extreme negative thoughts about giving birth to a supernatural child.

During this peak in your pregnancy, it became very difficult for you to do basic things like stand up, walk and run, and go up and down stairs. Sasha, Connie,  Mikasa and Armin had so called 'shifts' to help you out around the house when Jean wasn't available.

When Jean was, though, the tension rose. Jean couldn't look at you without thinking about your death. He couldn't look at you without thinking about the fact that his baby was a potential monster.

You were currently at home with Jean. You were taking a nap because of a horrible migraine you were having.

Jean walked up the stairs and into your room. He began to wake you.

You twitched and slowly fluttered your eyes open.

"Hey," Jean whispered softly, moving some of your hair away from your forehead.

"Hey." You blandly replied, showing a small, soft snd sweet smile.

Jean raised one of his eyebrows slightly and put the back of his hand on your forehead again.

"What's wrong?" You asked quietly.

"You're boiling hot." He said, alarmed.

"I'm fine, Jean. I'm just sick." You reassured him.

"You sure? I can call the doctor." Jean asked.

"No, no. No need. I'm.." You paused and let out a quiet, light grunt. You felt pain coming from your womb and caressed it. "... fine."

"You sure you're fine? Seriously, I'll call the doctor." Jean began to walk towards the door.

"No! Jean, just stay. Please." You barely grabbed his arm. He stopped.

You sat up, with the help of Jean, and got up. You exhaled sharply. Jean helped you out the door, but noticed something on the bedsheets. He let go of you and checked what it was. He examined it and saw a wet patch on the bed.

According to his logic, he thought you were in labour...

... and quite frankly, he was correct.

"[Y/N], do you feel pain?" Jean asked.

"A little. I'm fine though, seriously."

"No, no, no. Lie back down on the bed. I'm calling Mikasa right now. Your water broke and you've most likely been in labour for quite some time." Jean helped you back into bed.

You began to panic. "What the fuck? Holy shit, Jean! What's gonna happen? I don't know what to do!"

Jean tried calming you down. He adjusted your pillow and fixed up your blankets. "Whatever you do, don't push."

He ran down the stairs and left out the door. You shouted his name as he left.

Jean came back possibly two or more hours after he left, and this time with Mikasa and Armin.

You were sweating an insane amount and were having contractions every one to two minutes.

Mikasa ran into the room and immediately proceeded to check what was going on in your area.

Jean and Armin also came in shortly after, carrying a box of what seemed like salvaged medical equipment.

"What do you think you're doing?" You shouted in distress.

"You're too far in. We have to deliver the baby here." Mikasa explained, after she was done checking what she had to check.

"What? Let's just try getting to the hospital!" You threw the sheets off and proceeded to try and get up.

The bedsheets were covered in small patches of a very pale burgundy.

"Oh no, no, no, no." Jean ran to your side and made sure you rested on the bed.

"Mikasa and I studied a lot about giving birth, [Y/N], just in case we would need to do this. We can take care of this, you just need to calm down." Armin reassured you with a very calming voice.

"Although it's coming a month early. Strange." Mikasa added.

You weakly nodded and put your hand over your aching forehead.

Jean pulled up a chair and sat down next to you, holding your hand with both of his.

"It'll be okay, I promise." Jean whispered.

You nodded and just tried to relax.

"Okay," Mikasa whispered. She raised her voice. "[Y/N], if you feel the urge to push, just do it, okay? You're practically ready."

"This is happening much faster than the books." You panicked.

Jean prepared some cold, wet towels and put on of them on your forehead to moderate your temperature.

You felt another contraction coming, and braced yourself. You prepared yourself to deliver the baby.

You took a deep breath and squeezed Jean's hand.

"You're okay." Jean whispered.

"That's right, [Y/N]. You're doing great." Mikasa repeatedly told you words of encouragement.

An hour and a bit had passed, and you were near the end of delivery.

"One last push, [Y/N]. You're doing extremely well." Armin encouraged, snapping his fingers.

You squeezed Jean's hand one last time, and gave one last strong push. You groaned in pain and fatigue.

Suddenly, you felt a rush of relief flowing through your body. You caught your breath and let your body fall back on the pillows behind you.

"It's a boy." Armin looked up at you. Jean smiled at you.

Armin took the baby in his arms and wrapped it in a warm towel, as Mikasa swiftly began making quick work of your torn and destroyed womanhood.

Jean promptly walked towards Armin and his newborn son. Armin tickled the naked chest of the newborn, trying to gain a reaction from it.

There was no reaction for a long time. You began to grow worried as Armin and Jean continued to try and make sure your son was alive.

Thankfully, there was a quiet cough, and shortly after some gentle crying.

You felt relieved. You felt overjoyed. You smiled weakly, and tears ran down your cheeks. Jean looked at you and smiled with overwhelming joy. He took the baby into his arms and carried it towards you. Jean sat back down on his seat, and gently handed you the tiny baby. You took it in your arms and embraced it. Although, it did need a bath.

You looked at Jean and kissed him softly, breaking off quickly.

"He's very big and healthy for a premature baby." Armin stated.

"He's perfect." You whispered.

"But the real question is," Armin began. "Is he human or titan?"

-

Hey guys! I finally updated and I'm very proud of myself to say the least. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I wanted to give you guys a choice on the baby's name, so I created a poll with 4 choices. I also included a choice where you can choose the baby's name, but I reaalllyyy hope you guys like the given names because it would be much easier for me to type up the name instead of (s/n) each time. Those names I chose have meanings, because in the story I want the son to have a very humble and gentle personality. Once again thank you for all your support♡. Poll is below⬇️

http://www.strawpoll.me/18044521

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

91.9K 2.8K 27
JEAN X MARCO YAOI Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin OfreakingTP When Jean hits an all time low, a new found friend rescues him and quickly becomes...
31.8K 303 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...
1.1M 36.8K 60
I WILL BE REWRITING THIS. MY WRITING STYLE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH AND I SORT OF FEEL EMBARRASSED WITH THIS LOL. - I APOLOGISE FOR ALL THE CRINGY THINGS...
16.7K 836 34
This is a JeanxMarco AU in today's day and age. Marco works at a plant shop while Jean is in a bitter relationship. Their paths cross and Jean begi...