c.g | c.r imagines

Por twdamcily

Scenarios in which you're paired with either chandler riggs or carl grimes! I take requests, too. Más

⋙ carl 1 ⋘
⋙ carl 2 ⋘
⋙ chandler 3 ⋘
⋙ carl 4 ⋘
⋙ carl 5 ⋘
⋙ carl 6 ⋘
⋙ carl 7 ⋘
⋙ carl 8 ⋘
⋙ carl 9 ⋘
⋙ chandler 10 ⋘
⋙ carl 11 ⋘
⋙ chandler 13 ⋘
⋙ carl 14 ⋘
⋙ carl 15 ⋘
⋙ carl 16 ⋘
⋙ chandler 17 ⋘
⋙ chandler 18 ⋘
⋙ carl 19 ⋘
⋙ carl 20 ⋘
⋙ carl 21 ⋘
⋙ chandler 22 ⋘
⋙ chandler 23 ⋘
⋙ carl 7 part 2 ⋘
⋙ carl 7 part 3 ⋘
⋙ carl 24 ⋘
⋙ carl 25 ⋘
⋙ carl 7 part 4 ⋘

⋙ carl 12 ⋘

6K 162 10
Por twdamcily

You run from the burning prison which was once your home. You lost everyone else in the horde of walkers, the group from Woodbury and the fire. Tears stream down your face and sobs choke you, making your throat tight. You run until the tears blinding you force you to stop. You're on what used to be a block of houses, buzzing with life and family's. Now they're all abandoned. You walk around for a bit, banging on the doors of all the houses you pass by. Either you'll hear the groans of the dead, nothing...or maybe, by the smallest chance...someone may still be alive in one of the houses? It's a small chance, but you can hope.

You knock on one of the doors and after hearing silence again, tears stream down your face.

"Please! Anyone!" You scream, most likely alerting all the walkers on the street. "Please!" Suddenly, you hear someone hurriedly fumbling with the lock. The door flings open and you see him.

"Oh my god." You cry as you run into his arms.

"Y/N..." He whispers into your hair. "I thought you were dead."

"I'm not, I'm not." You sob into his chest. "I'm staying here to cause all kinds of trouble."

"Me too." He sobs. "I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Carl."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.2K 369 20
Carl Grimes Imagines Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
570K 7.6K 34
Taking requests A/N not all imagines are by me #28 - Zombie
221K 4.5K 72
Imagines about Carl Grimes from The Walking Dead * Imagines about Chandler Riggs from Real Life * This Story Is For All The Fangirls ******** compl...
367K 6.1K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. ❜ ─── • ° *。✧ ─── 𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...