D.Va X Spartan Reader: Her Cu...

By Forbidden098

After being rescue by D.Va herself, (Y/N) later gets transfer to Overwatch and has a thing for D.Va, but does... More

[ (A/N) Before We Start ]
Spartan (Y/N) Information/Equipment
The Rescue
Where am I?
Transfered
Settling In + Streaming
First Overwatch Spartan
What About My Mjolnir Armor?
Reconnaissance Mission
A Day With D.Va
Back to Work
성남시 Seongnam
We Have a Spartan Casualties [Flashback]
From Mark V to Mark VI
Welcome to M.E.K.A.
War Game Simulation
5 MEKA vs 1 Spartan
[ (A/N) Lore information ]
One Last Stop
Doctor Visit
Key To My Heart
🎃Happy Halloween🎃
Relationship Scenarios
Battle Scenarios
Long Time No See
So This is PAX
A Panel with Heroic Icons
Let's Have Some Fun [🍋Lemon🍋]
🎁Christmas with the Song's🎄
Always There For Her [Flashback]
They're Just Missing In Action
Being Hunted

A Fearsome Unit

1.8K 24 32
By Forbidden098

Hana's POV

"Hooray!" I say being sarcastic to myself. Thanks Omnics for cutting down our day here at PAX West, so much for this so called vacation. I had so much more things to do with my day here at PAX West. We rushed quickly to our equipment booth, dodging many clueless fans as we ran pass them. Thank God we brought our equipment with us, without them here with us, I don't know what would of happen. Thanks to the Spartan's inhance speeds, (Y/N) and the rest of (colour) Team rushed quickly to the booth, out running us and leaving us behind in a cloud of dust. When we got to our booth, everyone was still was admiring the exhibition and was clueless on why we'd hurry when we arrived.

(Y/N): "Everyone clear the area." This made the crowd leave the booth still concern and clueless with our actions, but this gave us easy access to our equipment.

Dae-hyun: "What's happening?" He rushed quickly to us.

Hana: "Omnics Dae-hyun! Omnics are attacking us!" I cried out loud.

Dae-hyun rushed quickly to his computer placing his hand over the mouse and shaking it violently waking up it. He had to boot up our mechs online, while we the MEKA Squad took the time to get suited up in our pilot suit. (Y/N) and (Colour) Team was finishing getting suited up in their black under suit at this time

As I sat inside my mech waiting for it to finish booting up, I had a glance over at (Y/N). He's now fully armored up in his set of Mjolnir and grabbing onto his Spartan Laser turning the safety switch off then sliding it onto his back which held in place because the Mjolnir Armor has magnetic weapons holder on the back and on both thighs. He did the same thing with his Battle Rifle after he finished with his Spartan Laser. Dae-hyun approached me and was standing in front of my mech which made me took off my sights from (Y/N) and onto Dae-hyun.

Dae-hyun: "Be safe out their Hana. I don't want you to hurt yourself like last time."

Hana: "Don't worry Dae-hyun I got this."

I see (Y/N) making his way to me and Dae-hyun with his Battle Rifle in his hands. When (Y/N) was right up behind Dae-hyun, he felt something big behind him. Dae-hyun looked behind him and was startled from (Y/N)'s new appearance. I had a little laugh at Dae-hyun reaction, I mean he has seen (Y/N) in Mjolnir but probably wasn't expecting him to stand right behind him, should of warned him. (Y/N) was no longer a handsome young male, he was now a Spartan in Mjolnir.

(Y/N): "If not, I'll be there to make sure nothing happens to my darling." Dae-hyun gives (Y/N) a nod before returning to his place at his computer.

Dae-hyun was gonna stay in here where he'll be safe while monitoring our mecha's status while we were out there. We suddenly hear a loud explosion coming from outside which scared the people inside the building with terror of what could be waiting for us outside. There was no time to waste, Seattle was getting hit hard by the sounds of it and we need to respond to it. (Y/N) and the Spartans ran out the doors with ease due to there small size. Us on the other side had to take a detour out the big doors due to our big mech's. Nevertheless we latered regrouped at the front of the PAX West building, one quick glance around at the once gorgeous and stunning city, was now chaos and destruction. Abandoned cars liter the streets of Seattle and sounds of screams were left in the air. We were still standing at the front of the PAX West building and we saw two police officers in the street right in front of us being attacked by a single Omnic. One Police officer was wounded and was left resting against their police cruisers front bumper and the other police officer was being held up by its police uniform collar by the Omnic.

Police Man: "Oh God no please!" He screamed in a horrified tone as the Omnic placed the front of its barrel at the defenseless officer.

He would of been good as dead if it weren't for (Y/N) and his heroic act. (Y/N) pushed right by us and rushed quickly to the police man's aid with us latered behind him. (Y/N) switched his Battle Rifle for his Magnum and fired three shots at the Omnic's head drawing the Omnics attention from the officer and towards (Y/N). The police man made a thud when the Omnic released its mechanical grip off of the police man, his whole body collapsed hard onto the concrete ground and he remained laying down. The Omnic had little time to do anything since (Y/N) was already in front of it. With (Y/N)'s mighty strengths he bashed the Omnic with his right steel Mjolnir boot sending the Omnic crashing hard into the police cruiser's door, leaving a gigantic scrap metal dent on it. After the Omnic's impact with the police cruiser door it collapsed onto its mechanical knees and hands. The Omnic moved it's head up to take one last look but saw nothing besides (Y/N)'s cold steel Magnum barrel. One loud gunshot followed by the bullet impact was heard as the bullet pierced straight through the Omnic's metal head turning off its distinctive glowing red eyes. With the threat neutralized and both police officer safe and sound, the one police man looked right up from the ground and onto (Y/N).

Police Man: "T-thank you Spartan."

Jamie went to attend the wounded officer as the other officers began to relieve himself with his close encounter with death. Moments later and the nearby police cruiser radio began board casting an important message to all units.

Police Crusier Radio: "This is Kilo dispatch. Be advise all available teams advance to Lincoln Park. Evacuation will commence ASAP."

Different Police Officer on the radio: "Copy dispatch, what's the current status of the park?"

Kilo Dispatch: "Lincoln Park is green. Let's move these civilians before it changes."

D.Va: "Sounds like the evacuation is about to start."

Dae-hyun: "Dae-hyun to MEKA and Spartans, I'm reading some hostile tangos approaching your location right now." Dae-hyun went on our COMS with a warning.

I grabbed onto my mechs joystick and readied my mech for the upcoming attack. We all prepared ourselves presuming that they were all infantry Omnics. Seconds past and it wasn't infantry Omnics, they were a sworn of air Omnics. They looked like quadcopters but with two propellers instead of the regular four and it looked like a scary quadcopter that you don't want to mess with by the looks of it. It was coated in its usual coat of gray paint and had it's eyes glowing with a deep redness in them. They had a rotational chain gun mounted underneath the nose and missile pods attached to both sides of its tiny wing. They flown right over us and were heading towards the direction of the park by the looks of it.

D.Va: "It looks like they're heading towards the park." I point out.

D.Mon: "That's not good."

King: "If they make it to the park, then evacuation will be a disaster.

(Y/N): "We can't let that from happening. Hana you and the MEKA Squad clear the skies, make sure those evac planes make it out in one peace."

D.Va: "On it. Wait... what about you?"

(Y/N): "(Colour) Team and I will remain on the ground. We'll handle the infantry units.

D.Va: "K, booster engaged!"

With that said I grabbed onto the two joysticks on my mech with my hands. With my palm and fingers wrapped comfortably around the two joysticks and my pointer figure ready on the joysticks triggers I push both joysticks forward activating my mechs booster and taking my mech to the sky leaving a dust of clouds in (Y/N)'s face in pursuit of the Omnics. Yuna, Kyung-soo, Jae-eun and Seung-hwa followed my lead and were flying right behind my tail as we fly past destroyed buildings.

Overlord: "There they are." He exclaimed pointing to the Omnics from his mech's cockpit.

D.Va: "Pick a Omnic and stay with it."

We were trailing right behind our chosen Omnic, I'd picked the central Omnic who was leading the other Omnics in a triangle formation as they dodged repeatedly through damaged buildings trying to shake us off their tail. When that didn't work the sworn of bicopter Omnic's broke off in different directions leading us to follow them in hot pursuit. I didn't bother opening fire at them from my far range, I need to be up close if I want to hit my target precisely on point and then help the the others on their Omnic. I push my two joysticks even farther to the point of detaching them from my mech to boost my boosters to the absolute limited increasing my speed.

"Now is the perfect distance to inflict some damage into this noob of an Omnic." I say to myself. I squeezed the trigger violently aiming my Fusion Cannons at the Omnic with several shots landing on the Omnic and one critical damaged to one of its propellers leaving a trail of big thick black smoke leading straight into my cockpit view. I'm coughing painfully with every inhale I take since the smoked entered through the open gabs where my mechs joystick were and into my lungs. I also can't see anything with this black smoke in front of my view so I decided to lower my altitude to advoid the Omnic's smoke trail, but somehow this Omnic is a smart tin can. It knows about its black smoke trail and is adjusting itself to ensure that I don't get free from it. If I go down the Omnic goes down, if I go up the Omnic goes up; you get the picture by now.

With poor visibility and more violent coughs happening every second with each inhale I take, the odds that I would die from choking or I die by crashing into a skyscraper raised up significantly. It was time to change that around. I random fired a couple of micro missiles blindly into the smoke hoping that one of them may made contact with the Omnic. One way to tell if my shots landed on target or not was by hearing an explosion to signal a damage on the Omnic or by hearing my teammate taunting at me over the comms.

Dae-hyun: "하나 당신은 끔찍한 목표를 가지고 있습니다. *chuckle* 건물의 것만 빼고." (Hana dangsin-eun kkeumjjighan mogpyoleul gajigo issseubnida. *chuckle* geonmul-ui geosman ppaego.) (Translation: "Hana you have terrible aim. *chuckle* Your hitting nothing but building's.")

D.Va: "나는이 연기에 박쥐만큼 눈이 멀다.
naneun-i yeongie bagjwimankeum nun-i meolda. (Translation: "I'm as blind as a bat in this smoke.")

Dae-hyun: "You're gonna have to hold out, there's no reinforcement at this time. The other pilots are still engaged with their Omnic." He switched the language unexpectedly.

(Y/N): "Maybe she can't get another MEKA pilot to help her out. But what about a Spartan instead?" (Y/N) jumped into our conversation over the COMS.

D.Va: "How are you gonna help me. You don't have your jet pack attachment." I asked curiously on what he ment.

(Y/N): "Trust me on this. The Omnic is leading you straight towards my postion."

My options are limited right now, ethier I continue launching my micro missiles blindly into the Omnic only to hear Dae-hyun continue taunting at me again or trust in (Y/N). I truly trust on (Y/N) right now, I don't want to hear Dae-hyun taunt at me like he did back in my days stationed in Busan. I continue following the Omnic in its black smoke trail, then suddenly a loud stomp or crash sound was heard hitting the top of Tokki 토끼. Did the Omnic land a direct hit on my mech or did I ram my mech into a build board? Did I take a significant amount of of damage from that? I start to wonder on what impacted onto my mech. I raised my head up to try and see any visible damage but saw nothing. I then radioed Dae-hyun and he said no damage was taken. So what was that crash sound onto Tokki 토끼?

I still saw the same thing that was alway in front of me five minutes ago. Thick black smoke coming from the Omnic and nothing else. Suddenly something sounded like it was charging up, an energy charging up by the sounds of it was being heard followed by a small red laser pointer flickering coming from on top of my mech and aiming presumably at the Omnic in front of me. The red laser grew bigger in width and the sound grew loud each second. Soon a loud bang scared the crap out of me making me shake the joysticks nervously of my mech. The smoke had magically cleared out letting me see clearly with my two eyes into this sunshine sky so I began to slow down my boosters. I looked up through my mechs green glass and saw on the other side... was (Y/N) standing tall in the air staring back down at me through his helmet visor with his Spartan Laser in his two grip. (Y/N) probably toggled on his electromagnetic system on his boots which help him stick to any metal surfaces like my mech for example. That explains why he's able to stand up there and not be dragged away by the wind.

(Y/N): "Surprised to see me?"

D.Va: "Y-yeah? Was that you that crashed into my mech?"

(Y/N): "Yeah I timed it right and jumped off a skyscraper just as you flown by it."

D.Va: "For a brick... you flew pretty good."
_________________________________________

30 minutes earlier

(Y/N)'s POV

I slide in a fresh new mag into my Magnum hearing that occasional metal click sound before placing it on my thigh and swaping it for my Battle Riffle. With my Battle Rifle armed and ready in my hands I had a glance over at D.Va.

D.Va: "K, booster engaged!"

She gripped tightly around her mech's joysticks and pushed forward on them activating her boosters which lit the ground underneath her mech glowing green and blowing dust off the ground and into my face. With the rest of the MEKA Squads following D.Va into battle, it left me alone and reunited with my old squad mates.

(Y/N): "Remember to check your targets and watch for the crossfire. Know the difference between a good Omnic and a bad Omnic."

Jamie: "Afirmative." She rejoined us after attending the wounded officer.

Daniel: "Roger that."

Me and my team didnt bother moving an inch from our location since we received a message broadcasting towards us over on the comms. The message was rather alarming to us to say the least.

Kilo Dispatch: "Spartans this is Kilo Dispatch."

(Y/N): "Go ahead Dispatch."

Kilo Dispatch: "A group of ODST Troopers are in need of some assistance. They're being pinned down by high class Omnics at a VIP extraction zone at the rooftops of a building just North of your postion. They can really appreciate some backup."

(Y/N): "Omnics to neutralized? Just the way we like it. We're on it. Thanks Dispatch." Our conversation on the COMS had ended.

Jamie: "Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST)?" She sounded confused.

Daniel: "Yeah Hell Jumpers."

(Y/N): "Surprised to see them here too. Double time (Colour) Team."

Me and (Colour) Team double timed it to the location before remembering that the fight was happening on the rooftops of this skyscraper. The elevator was out of order at this time so we couldn't do what they do in movies. Have a group of armed soldiers break up the action with a scene where they all wait in the elevator all minding their own business while listening to the relaxing elevator music. Unless there is no elevator music, then have a soldier start to whistle in a musically tune in replacement for the music. The only way up was the fire escape way. The stairway was a tight squeeze for us in Mjolnir so we went single file up the fifty or so flights of stairs. None of us were breaking a single sweat apon hiking up these stairs. When we made it about halfway up these stairs Daniel made a statement that made us laugh.

Daniel: "I wonder how they'll react if we arrived all sweaty and tired to even fight?" We had a laugh.

Jamie: "What if we died halfway up these stairs instead?" We laughed at even more.

(Y/N): *laugh* "Knock it off you two. That'll never happen to a Spartan."

Daniel: "We know. Just need to break the silence."

Our arrival couldn't of more looked like a comedy skit. Since when in your entire life will you ever see these elite soldiers like us Spartans arrive for combat from out of the fire escape one by one? We should of arrived by dropships or like how ODSTs arrive into the battlefield. Straight from orbit. It didn't help having a couple of children laugh at our childish arrival too.

A bunch of scared civilians were told to stay put out back while the ODST troopers cleared the area out front. So far that isn't going well for the ODSTs. Why else did they ring for backup? This rooftop must be a gorgeous location to have diner at. It had a glamorous view overlooking the entire city with a pool and a hot tub. And if that wasn't enough it even had a small Italian garden too. Such a shame the Omnics had to attack today of all days. Wish they didn't so I could take Hana here with me.

Two ODST troopers were behind a bullet and plasma infected markings air ventilation unit acting as cover. One was being treated by the other ODST who was sealing his opened wound on his bleeding chest with a canister of biofoam and four other ODST were under fire from the Omnics.

An ODST Trooper

I straight pasted it out onto the rooftops and for the nearest cover which was another damaged air ventilation unit with Jamie by my side. Some ODST Troopers were seen across from me my view under fire by those Omnics. Daniel stayed behind at the rooftop entrance to provide local sniper support. His sniper rifle was cocked and loaded and became a deadly sniper. What ever hostiles fell in front of his scope would be killed instantly, faster than a heart beat.

ODST: "Glad you made it here in time Spartan. Situation been hectic ever since these high class Omnics showed up. They're a pain in my ass right now and they've already wounded one of my man. If you can deal with them that would be greatly appreciated." The nearby ODST squad leader comfront me.

(Y/N): "No task is too difficulty for us."

I raised my head barely over the air ventilation unit just enough not to reveal a free headshot but enough for me to see out of it. "The Omnics are advancing." I say to myself. I turn my attention at Jamie who looked back at me with a primed look and a firm grip around her shotgun. I then peered over at Daniel who had already opened fired at a exposed Omnic. I gave them a small little nod letting them know that we got the green light to engage.

(Y/N): "Let's go!" I yell.

I vault out of my cover with Jamie by my side with some incredible speed. The Omnics mainly focused their attention towards the two charging Spartans. Daniel with his fast reaction and precise aim shot down one Omnic by my right side before I reacted to it. It felt like timed had slowed down when the bullet travel across my visor and into the Omnic's head leaving a cut through cylinder hole through its mechanical head killing it in the process and making its distinctive red eyes vanish. Jamie pulled the trigger at a Omnic with her shotgun bursting at it and sending it back. I saw a bunch of buckshot marks left on its armor plated torso. It wasn't enough to kill the bot so I a lined my Battle Rifle reticle upon its singular red eye before squeezing the trigger and granting the three rounds to chamber out of the steel barrel and onto the Omnic.

ODST Squad Leader: "Give these Spartans a hand!" The ODSTs leaped out of their cover and provided me and my team with some local fire support.

I had aimed my Battle Rifle at one more Omnic but it didn't fire anything. No rounds were being chambered when the trigger was pulled it rather played a click sound instead. The Omnic that I had aimed for had was now approaching me with a look to slaughter me. Without having the full time for me to swap for my Magnum I instead threw my Battle Rifle straight at the Omnic's head. That was some throw I must say since it whiplashed the Omnic's head. With the Omnic being distracted with the impact it was time for my next move. Instead of grabbing my Magnum and headshotting it like everyone would likely do. I instead dashed at the Omnic who was regaining it's balance, I then rammed the Omnic with my right shoulder with brute strength which sent the Omnic clumsy tripping backwards crashing through the fence and falling down the building to its death.

Another Omnic had approached me but from behind and had fired three shots at my head point blank reducing my energy shields level. I quickly reacted and reach my hand behind my back and grabbed onto the Omnics gun, then I flipped him over my shoulders making him collapse onto the wooden plank floorings and in front of me. With no mercy I hammered one of my boot onto its face hearing the metal crutch sound in delight.

ODST Trooper: "Area is secure. We'll hold this location. Thanks for the help Spartans."

(Y/N): "Anytime troopers."

There were no leftover signs of Omnics left visible to kill so I grabbed my dropped Battle Rifle left near the edge of the rooftop and inserted a fresh new clip then cocked it. Suddenly a conversation was being heard on the comms between Dae-hyun and D.Va but I couldn't understand a single word because they were speaking in Korean.

Dae-hyun: "하나 당신은 끔찍한 목표를 가지고 있습니다. *chuckle* 건물의 것만 빼고." (Hana dangsin-eun kkeumjjighan mogpyoleul gajigo issseubnida. *chuckle* geonmul-ui geosman ppaego.)

D.Va: "나는이 연기에 박쥐만큼 눈이 멀다.
naneun-i yeongie bagjwimankeum nun-i meolda.

Dae-hyun: "You're gonna have to hold out, there's no reinforcement at this time. The other pilots are still engaged with their Omnic." He switched the language unexpectedly but at least I could understand it.

It sounds like D.Va is in trouble. I check my motion tracker on the bottom left corner of my helmet HUD and I see two small dots approaching my postion fast. One dot was red meaning hostile threat and was in the lead with a pink dot trailing behind the red dot. Normally I would see a yellow dot which meant friendly but pink means the same thing. It was D.Va, pink means D.Va.

(Y/N): "Maybe she can't get another MEKA pilot to help her out. But what about a Spartan instead?" I jumped into their little conversation over the comms.

D.Va: "How are you gonna help me. You don't have your jet pack attachment." She sounded curiously on what I ment.

(Y/N): "Trust me on this. The Omnic is leading you straight towards my postion."

Jamie: "Sounds like Hana's in trouble." Jamie appeared behind me rather surprisingly.

(Y/N): "I know and I'm here to help her. You and Daniel keep pushing back the Omnic forces I'm going to help out Hana."

Jamie: "Gladly."

I slide my Battle Riffle onto the magnetic weapons holder on my back and swapped it for my heavy Spartan Laser. Arming it ready to fire before I scouted the edge. One little peak to my left revealed a bicopter Omnic with a damaged propellers leaving a trail of big black smoke heading straight towards me. "D.Va must be trapped in that smoke." I say to myself. Leaving my Spartan Laser in the grips of my hand I take five or six steps back before full sprinting it towards the edge and off of the rooftop free falling into the black smoke that laid in front of me. Don't worry, we Spartans have a thing for jumping. I ended up landing with a loud crash on top of a pink metal mech presumably D.Va's mech. To keep me from not falling and secured myself on D.Va's mech I toggled on my electromagnetic system on my boots which enables me to stick onto any metal surfaces.

With my Spartan Laser in my arms and ready to fire I aimed blindly into the cloud of black smoke hoping to hit that Omnic in front of me. I pulled the trigger and waited four seconds for it to fully charge and to projected a red linear beam of laser at the bicopter Omnic I was aiming at in front of me. Around the two second marker the red beam was bigger and it glowed the area around me with a glowing red light which helped me see that Omnic in front of me. I wasn't fall off from the Omnic so I made little adjustments with my aim and let my Spartan Laser do the hard work for me.

Having that red laser beam melt straight through the Omnic automatically turned it into molten metal and killed it with ease. Threat neutralized and now the sky was clear of this smoke. I look down and reflected on how lucky I was to time it so perfectly to jump blindly into a cloud of smoke and landed on a speedy mech flying through the air and piloted by my lovely D.Va. I'm staring down through the green glass and see D.Va's lovely brown hair. She then raised her head up and looked straight at me with a suprised look on her face.

(Y/N): "Surprised to see me?"

D.Va: "Y-yeah? Was that you that crashed into my mech?"

(Y/N): "Yeah I timed it right and jumped off a skyscraper just as you flown by it."

D.Va: "For a brick... you flew pretty good."

D.Va pulled back a little on her mech's joysticks to slow down her speed as we both shared a chuckle. Kilo Dispatch went on the comms again and informed us about something suspicious that they were reading on their radars. D.Va piloted her mech to the given coordinates as I crotched down to my knees to help reduce the wind drag happening to the top of her mech because I was resting up there. I still had my Spartan Laser resting on my shoulders and one hand placed firmly around the handle and trigger.

When we reported to the given coordinates, we saw nothing but those Type-30 Locust that we've dealt with before. D.Va circled her mech slowly in the air around the two Locust as we analyzed the situation. There were two Locust there and they were huddle around a small crater that appeared to have been started by them using their red laser plasma cannon beam. They kept firing their plasma beams at the small crater in small even bursts each taking a turn after one another.

D.Va: "What are they doing?"

(Y/N): "Mining from the looks of it."

With the two Locust occupied with their mining job, they haven't noticed us until D.Va had slammed her mech onto the concrete pavement next to them drawing their attention aside from the small crater and at us engaging in combat.

They were nothing challenging to us to handle. Just a couple of laser shots with my Spartan Laser and a couple of D.Va's micro missiles sprinkled in on them were easier enough to destroy them. Me and D.Va looked at the two destroyed Locust and figured that we needed some answers. What ore were they mining was most important and curious question me and D.Va shared. Whatever it was, it looked important to them, which can explain why they attacked Seattle. I asked D.Va to be out on look out duty as a scavenged through the Omnic Locust wreckage for anything valuable that Winston could use to further answer this investigation. I stood in front of the small crater that the Omnics Locust model had created and realized that they've only started the mining process. No ore was visible to be seen just dirt, damaged sewer grains and concrete but what were they mining?

The best way and only way to find the answers was by seaching through the Omnics programing. Surely it had been coded at the Omnium to search for a specific ore right? I searched for the main body component of one destroyed Locust and once found I located the an armor panel which was fasten down by four screws on each corner. I had no time to unscrew each screw and nor did I have a screwdriver to unscrew it with, so I instead formed my hand into a fist, raised it back and rammed my fist crashing it at the panel. Three hits was more than enough to get the job done. With my hand inside the Omnic I firmly grabbed onto the inside of the panel and ripped it out, accidentally letting it go fly right at D.Va's mech.

D.Va: "Hey! Watch it!" The metal panel left sparks when it bounced off the side of D.Va's mech.

(Y/N): "Sorry D.Va."

Now I have questions a big window to explore. Messy wiring was everywhere which made it hard to locate the motherboard. I used my combat knife to cut away the wires that blocked my way. With most wires removed I so found the motherboard. I ripped it out of it's housing unit and repeated the same on the other Locust model.

D.Va: "Watcha find?" I regrouped with D.Va

(Y/N): "Just the motherboard of the Omnic. Winston should be able to decode it and find the answer."

D.Va: "What if the Omnic at the Omnium stole the code off of MineCraft? *giggle* They could be mining for diamonds or something?"

(Y/N): "I highly doubt it."

I placed the two motherboard securely on my empty spot on my thigh which held onto the motherboard thanks to my magnetic weapons holder. We were about to return to the fight but there was no need for it. Judging by victorious yells coming from an nearby streets and in the COMS. The fight was mostly over. Most of the Omnics forces were destroyed. And we were left to rebuild the city of Seattle.

D.Va: "You were great out there (Y/N)! And thanks for being there when I needed it.

(Y/N): "Anytime sweetie and you were great too.

We would normally share a kiss right now but we both had things obstructing our lips. I had my helmet on and D.Va has that green glass covering her entire face. The rest of the MEKA Squads and (Colour) Team soon rejoined us in at a small plaza with minimal damage done to their equipment. We stood there for a while in quiet as we looked around our surroundings taking in the aftermath of the Omnics invasion. Man its only been a couple of hours but the place looks different from what it used to look like. 70% of the city held up alright with minimal property damage whereas the rest was completely destroyed. Well what is done is done and it's time to rebuild Seattle.

(Y/N): "Good job today (Colour) Team and MEKA."

Hana: "Yeah we did good today. Showed those tin cans a thing or two didn't we?"

D.mon and Overlord: "Yep"

Casino: "Yeah we did!"

Jamie: "This as an easy win."

Dae-hyun: "I liked to say I helped." Dae-hyun had went on the comms to jump in our conversation and we laughed.

I know how much D.Va was bumbed out with this unexpected attack because she missed a couple of hours that was supposed to be spent signing autographs and taking pictures with fans after our panel. But luckily the day wasn't over and the PAX West building was still in shape and was still open even after this invasion. So we all enjoyable walked back to PAX West to do that. Nevertheless another well placed victory for humanity.
_________________________________________

(A/N) Notes

God my hand hurts and my brain is fried from writing all that. That took awhile of writing then what I expected it to be. I bet it probably took awhile to read too hugh? Almost 6000 words. The most that I have ever written for in a single chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this action packed chapter. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it too.

And Thank you all so so much for the follows and reads. Almost 50 followers and 16,000 reads which is mind blowing to know that people are enjoying my stories. Anyways feel free to vote if you enjoyed the chapter. Voting let's me know if I did good writing it and keeps me motivated to keep writing.

Question for the reader:

So remember this conversation in the chapter "A Panel with Heroic Icons"

D.Va tee fan: "Thanks for picking me. Umm... my question maybe personal business to you guys but many others myself included are wondering about... y-you and Hana's sex life?"

(Y/N): "Oh umm yeah." I look at Hana and Hana looks at me.

(Y/N): "Well it maybe a bit too early for that. We've been dating for a couple of months now."

Hana: "Yeah I agree, its too early." I felt happy that Hana agrees with my decision.

(Y/N): "If it makes you feel better, then it will happen eventually."

Yeah about that. How do you guys feel about a lemon chapter up next? I'm personally down to write one. It'll be a new experience for me since it's something I have never done but I'm down with exploring new things. Let we know your thoughts.

Have a good one

Signed Forbidden 098

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 289 10
An explosion. You heard ringing in your ears, but you couldn't do much about it. You just cried. After all, you were a baby held in your dying mother...
4.5K 95 27
This is a story trying to follow the Overwatch storyline before the Recall (I'm gonna make a sequel for after the Recall). THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED...
10.5K 125 12
(Y/N)(L/N) is a one of member of Korean People Army and son of Korean hero (F/N)(L/N). the high command make a cooperation with MEKA (soon joinin...
808K 29.9K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...