Phantasy Star Zero:The Life O...

Od Aoki-Lapis2

Join Taiyo as she goes on a journey to find answers to her past, along the way, their will be betrayal, tears... Viac

Chapter 2: The Truth💔
Chapter 3: Two Taiyo's?🪡
Chapter 4: Newman VS Reyburn 🐲
Chapter 5: Devilish Return🦑
Chapter 6: The girl with amnesia and others

Chapter 1: The Hero Awakens

97 0 1
Od Aoki-Lapis2

"Never allow your fear to keep you from doing your best, try to think positive things and maybe you can change your fate."
~Aoki Lapis2

(All pictures in this story all belong to their original owner's, I do not own them)

Taiyo's Pov 🌕 🌎

I was on my way to earth, the planet that mother trinity sent us to, I'm not sure why she would send us here, I didn't question her, but it was a bit odd. I could see land, but for some reason, the descent pod that I was in, it was supposed to crash on land but instead, it crashed into the murky waters of Ozette Wetland. My vision was going in and out, my body was in so much pain, maybe due to the impact, then I see Reve on the screen, he was trying to say something, the only words that I could say was, "I'm sorry, I let you down." Then everything went black, the only thing that I could feel was water going into my lungs, I tried to hold in my air, I started to hit against the glass with all I had, the pod continues to sink, three hours had passed, my chest was heaving, my lungs are begging for air, my cheeks are puffing, I started to cough up my air from my mouth, I swallowed in water, I continue to cough up air, by this point my heartbeat is slowing down, I continue to add water into my lungs, I coughed up one more air bubble, but this one was a big air bubble, after that, I kept swallowing more water, then my whole body went limp, meaning that I can't move anymore. Now my eyes are dull and lifeless, ...sorry I couldn't live to see the world..

Who am i? What am i? I don't know, but why was that person worried about me? I feel something holding me, but I can't quite make out what is carrying me, I feel the ground, and the rain against my face. Whose air is that? It's not mine, it must be that guy.

Reve's Pov🚗

Why would mother Trinity say that? I don't get it, what did Taiyo ever do to her? She did nothing wrong and yet mother Trinity wants her dead.
This confuses me so much, but for now I must save Taiyo or else she will die. I rush over to the water and dived in, I see the pod that Taiyo was in, I opened the top up and to my horror I see Taiyo lifeless, I grabbed Taiyo from the pod and swam up to the surface, I gasped for air, I swam towards the shore, I carried Taiyo in my arms, I lay her down on the ground, I listened for a heartbeat, no heartbeat, I feel for a pulse, it's faint.

Reve:"Hey can you hear me? If your still alive answer me! This is bad, she's not showing any signs of breathing. Then I have no choice, I have to do mouth to mouth to bring her back."

Reve's Pov🕳

I opened her mouth and began to push my air into her lungs, then I compress against her chest, I can see water coming down her mouth, I continue to breathe into her then I continue to compress against her chest, come on, don't do this to me, I hear coughing, it was Taiyo but it wasn't all the water she has in her, I continue doing the steps of CPR. I think I saw her hand twitch, I felt something coming up from her mouth, it's the water she swallowed. I better get back a bit.

Taiyo's Pov🦋

I coughed up water, the person who saved me, sighed in relief, were they that worried about me? I slowly opened my eyes, he had white hair with red eyes, and his clothing was similar to mine, and he was drenched in water, did he just save me? I slowly got up but only to feel pain go though my body, I sit down, who am i? Why can't I remember my name?

Reve:"Good, you're awake Taiyo."

Taiyo:"Taiyo?"

Reve:"Yes, that is your name."

Taiyo:"Who are you?"

Reve:"If this is a joke, have you really forgotten everything? My name is Reve."

Then he began to explain the mission to me, I was to monitor the humans to make sure that they don't do the same thing that happened two centuries ago. For some reason, my body moved on it's own, I hugged Reve, he was a little shocked, but he hugged me back.

Reve:"That is all, do you understand?"

Taiyo:"Yes sir!"

Reve:"Good, even without your memories, you are a proud member of the Newman forces, head for the nearest settlement, I must see to rest of the team, do your race proud."

~At Dairon City🏢

Taiyo's Pov°

This place is small but the humans look very happy, I am now part of the hunters guild. I met kai, and my best friend Sarisa. Ogi, he's a good person, he is trying to recover his memories that he lost.

At the forgotten city of Paru🏯

You know Reve, right? The next words he said hurt me. He called me a traitor, and that I betrayed his kind, I stood up to him and said"Why? The humans did nothing wrong, they are trying to help the casts regain their memories, Mother Trinity is just using you, she doesn't care if you end up dead, trust me, I know because she doesn't want me here, she also wants me dead. But you know what, it's fine, next time we meet, you'll be sorry." He left, by now tears are streaming down my face, I didn't care anymore, So I told Kai and Ogi that me and Sarisa are newman, an extinct race that disappeared 2 centuries ago.

At the hunters guild⛪

Sarisa:"Taiyo are you okay?"

Taiyo:"..."

Kai:"She doesn't look okay to me Sarisa."

Ogi:"His words must have broken something in her."

I didn't care anymore, I ran to the quest counter and chose Rioh Snowfield. After that I ran as fast as I could, not bothering to hear the voices calling my name.

At Rioh Snowfield❄

I kept on running, I didn't care where I ran to, and by this point you could tell I got lost, Rioh Snowfield is a big place, and not only that, it was cold here, the snow falling down, I was at the starlit waters, I was staring up at the moon, whenever I look at the moon, I get memories of the days where I would train and talk to Sarisa. I got up and continued to walk, by now i'm not sure which part of Rioh Snowfield i'm in. Then I notice hostiles coming towards me, I ready my Magi Processor. Time to fight!

Battle🪡

Taiyo:"Foie! Zonde! Barta! Grants! and Megid! Photon Art:Art Trick!"

One by one, they go down, but still, I should not underestimate them, then a reyhound came and sinked it's teeth into my arm, I screamed in pain, I used my left hand and attacked it with my weapon, no matter what I do, blood is going down my arm, this monster won't let go of me, I used Zonde and it let go, I killed the reyhound, I gripped my right arm, it's still bleeding, I shouted"Resta!" And the wound on my arm was healed, mostly, but my body was cold, I felt so numb, I was also very tried, I wanted to rest but I couldn't, I don't see the teleporter, so that must mean that I am in the deepest part of Rioh Snowfield.

Taiyo:"Where to now? My right arm hurts a little but not much, I really am lost, Why would Reve say that? I could tell he looked in pain. But no matter I must keep walking, no matter how cold I may be, I won't stop until I go back to Dairon City."(..Reve, why would you say that? ...is there something that I'm missing here? But what could it be? That I'm not to sure of.)

Taiyo's Pov🎄

My body is about to give up, just a little bit more, come on, don't give up on me, not yet, we're almost there. This must be the beasts territory, huh? Where's that loud noise coming from? I turned around and see a Hildegao, I screamed so loud that maybe Kai could hear it. I fell on my butt, and started to back away, I was scared, my whole body was shaking, The Hildegao threw it's fist towards me, I closed my eyes and shouted:"No!" I heard a loud thud, and I slowly opened my eyes and see that the Hildegao was on the ground dead. I looked towards me and saw Kai.

Taiyo:"Kai!"

Kai:"Taiyo! Are you okay?"

Taiyo:"I'm fine, thank you for saving me."

Kai:"No problem, I don't want to see you get hurt. Come on, let's go home."

Taiyo:"Yeah, let's go."

At the Hunters Guild🍒

Sarisa:"Taiyo! Thank goodness that you are okay."

Ogi:"You had us worried."

Taiyo:"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you worried."

Kai:"As long as she is alive that's all that matters right?"

Sarisa:"Yeah, I guess so."

Ogi:"Yeah, you need to rest Taiyo."

Taiyo:'I know, you don't need to tell me Ogi."

Will Taiyo be able to handle the Truth? Or will she find her own heart be broken to pieces?

These are the Casts from Phantasy Star Zero, see you guys next time.

~Aoki-Lapis2

To be continued

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.2K 71 33
I do not own the photo or the characters. But I do own Sunblast. I created her. But the rest I don't own. Couldn't find a good one. But this isn't a...
11.7K 345 48
Life starts out exciting for a pink hedgehog by the name of Aurora when she sets out on her own for the first time at the age of 20. The only downsid...
28.5K 549 15
Meiyíng never had a good relationship with her parents so she spends most of her time with the Chief's daughter Tsireya or exploring the sea. But wh...
197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...