Nerd's secret PJM FF 18+✔️

joselachimchim által

Y/n is one of the most powerful gang leaders in the world . she transfers schools to stay away from danger... Több

Introduction
Flashback...
Arrival
First day
Unforgettable
New
Troublemaker
Kidnapped
Date
Goodbye?
ANNOUNCMENT
Hidden?
"Fuck it."
Reunited
PLEASE READ
Please
YAY
Numb
groupchat
confusion
DAY OUT
please read!!
Devil
Trust?
Update !

Return?

1.8K 53 2
joselachimchim által

(Da-Eun POV)

When we got there we couldn't believe who was standing there....

"BLACKPINK!! Wtf why did you do this" I heard Ji-woo grunting trying to get out of the big man's grip.

"Oh well we told you ...you guys were going to pay for what you guys did to us ...didn't I ?" Lisa said signaling for the men to bring us in.

"It doesn't matter we are going to kill you when we get outta this place." Seo-Yeon said looking around to see if she can find some type of electric wire.

I soon knew what seo-Yeon was trying to do

Soon did my Unnies.

"Ok we are going to go get everything prepared for you guys ." Rose said following everyone out.

"Ok unnies try to find anything you guys can to release us ?" IU said looking for any metal things to make weapons out of.

"Ok ..ok you Ji-Woo do you see that computer ." I said trying to make out where it was.

"Umm yea I can see it." She said .

"Ok try to go and hack it so we can give Kim Y/N a message that we are fine and we will be home soon ." I said .

"Ok." She said trying to move from the chair she was strapped in.

"Seo-Yeon disconnect the light wire to make a reversed bomb." I said .

She wasn't chained from the arms so she could easily disconnect the wire and make the newer bomb she created.

We were all trying to find a way to get ourselves free.

I was rubbing the backboard of the couch were the nails were placed.

After 10 minutes of repeating I was finally free.

"Ughh finally ." I said getting everyone out.

"Yes ok IU go get that metal and spark it to make a weapon." I said .

"On it." She said running towards it.

Kim Y/N POV

I was trying to get their location but it seems that there location on their phones got turned off.

I started getting worried that a teardrop managed to come out.

"Ok Y/N stop crying they are trained and they are strong and smart ." I said trying to assure myself that they would be fine.

(Jungkook POV)
Bts and I were watching a movie while  I saw namjoon having a girl straddling on his lap .

"Eww get a room !" I said getting bothered by his boner.

"Haha alright c'mon babe let's take it to another room." Namjoon said to a random slut he got the other day.

20 minutes later

I got a call from Y/N .
(Call)

Y/N: JUNGKOOK my unnies got kid napped and I don't know what to do can you come over and help me !

Jungkook: SHIT ..Yes I will be there in 10 minutes.

Y/N : hurry and thank you...

Jungkook:alright I got to go

(Call ends)

"GUYS Seo-Yeon ,IU,Da-Eun ,And Ji-Woo GOT KIDNAPPED." I said running to my shoes.

"No is Y/N ok ?" Taehyung said getting up to get his shoes.

"Yes ...yes she is fine but I gotta go to her house to help her who is coming ?" I said getting the keys .

All of them stood up and namjoon got out of the room getting his shoes apparently he heard me .

"Ok let's go"I heard jimin grab his shoes and run out .

(Jimin POV)
We were all watching a movie when Jungkook got a call .

He came back screaming
" GUYS SEO-YEON,IU,Da-Eun,and Ji-Woo got KIDNAPPED." Everyone jumped in surprise.

"Is Y/N ok?" I heard taehyung say .

Oh I hope you say she is ok jungkook!

I said in my head.

"Yes,yes she is fine now who is coming to Y/N's house with me so I can help her?!" I heard him say .

Everyone jumped up and got their shoes.

I didn't even bother to put on my shoes I just grabbed them and ran out.

(Da-Eun POV )

we all got out from the chains and we were getting out until we saw BLACKPINK come in.

"What !!how did you guys get out?" I heard Lisa say.

" shut up ." I heard ji-Woo say.

"Guards kill them" lisa said smirking .

We all were very trained in combat .

We have been training for almost ten years now everyday for any kind of situation .

"Alright then ." I said grabbing my fists .

"Oh and by the way I'm a profesional fighter so yea." I said before knocking one of the guard out.

Then the girls beat the rest up .

"I guess we have to kill you guys now !" I said clapping my hands in excitement.

"NEVER I will kill you guys first!" Rose said .

"Too bad." Seo-Yeon said throwing something at lisa .

In seconds Lisa was dead.

"OMG LISA!"Jisoo said .

"Well got to go!" We all said throwing them to the floor while walking out.

"Ok let's get it !" Ji-Woo said .

"Let's take the same car we got kidnapped in." IU said grabbing the keys .

(30 minutes later)

"Ok Unnies let's surprise Y/N" I said .

"Ok !" Ji-Woo said

3-2-1 "Hey guys you missed us ?!" We all said running towards Y/N

"UNNIES !" Y/N said running towards us.

"W-wait are you guys ok?" She said with teary eyes.

"Yes we are fine ...but we killed Lisa." I said looking down.

"Ok I don't care I had been wanting her gone for the longest." Y/N said reassuring me it was ok.

"Oh hey guys." I said waving to bts.

"Are you girls ok?"jin said staring at Seo-Yeon with lustful eyes.

"I'm fine but thanks ." She said .

(JIMIN POV)

We arrived at Y/N's mansion not knowing she lived in this huge mansion.

When I opened the door to see her crying made my heart break into a million peace's.

All I wanted to do was cuddle with her all day and tell her I loved her and she means the world to me ..but I had to keep my feelings for my reputation.

"Y/N ." I heard taehyung run towards her to give her a big hug .

Man did I really want to do the same with her .

"Did you get a hold with any of them?" Jungkook said sitting next to her .

"Y-yea ji-Woo hacked a computer and told me that they were ok and they were going to come home soon but that was 30 minutes ago." Y/N said crying into taehyung's arm while he hugged her .

"Hey guys did you miss us?" I heard all of them say running towards Y/N

It felt like a huge weight just came off of me when I saw them standing there .

Here is my chance ...
I said to myself .

"Y/N can I talk to you?" I said tugging  her clothes .

"Fine ." She said taking me into her room.

"What do you want?" She said .

"Well first off I'm glad that ur unnies came back just seeing you crying broke my heart into a million pieces ....

And I would like to take you on a date this weekend if you would like?" I said forcing the words out of my mouth.

(Sigh)"Fine jimin...but just this once." She said giving me a warm smile that just melted me and reminded me that under all that coldness she showed she was warm and soft in the inside .

"Yesss!!" I said coming closer to her and pulling her close to me .

"W-what are you doing?!" She said before I smashed my lips onto her soft plump-like lips .

I then pinned her to the wall without releasing the kiss

I tried asking for entrance  into her mouth until she let me

I sucked on her tounge and went deep in her mouth .

(Y/N POV)

as a matter of seconds before I told jimin we could go to a date he kissed me profusely then pinning me to the wall .

I didn't want to admit it but I kind of liked it and let him enter into my mouth then he sucked on my tounge and went deep in my mouth

"WHAT THE FUCK !" I heard someone say just to see ....... standing there.

WAHH HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?😂💛
COMMENT SHARE VOTE ETC.

Who do you think was at the door?!!❤️ wait until next chapter to see.

💜💛❤️

And sorry for posting late I have been busy and got writers block 😂❤️ but i might be posting in two days so yea💜💜

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31.9K 822 43
Namjoon is a mafia boss but a CEO undercover. He is the most feared mafia boss in the world. He is known to be RM and he is the leader of Bangtan. J...
187K 7.9K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
158K 4K 65
Yoongi is in charge of one of the most well known gangs in Seoul, Korea (Bangtan Boys) BTS. In the point of wanting revenge on a well known business...
7.1K 177 21
Y/n is a nerd in high school, she gets bullied by BTS specifically Jungkook. When they found out you were one of the biggest mafia boss' daughter, th...