Remnant's Patriots

By JoeyKirkpatrickJr

when the Enclave from all over the Post-War Earth completely re-unify, they find a Pre-war Trans-Dimensional... More

retreat from the Capital Wasteland
Commonwealth Ocean's Oil Rig Base
Chicago's Remnants
Anchorage's Enclave Bunker
Henderson Bunker
Divide ED-E's Return
ED-E's and Rex's Orders from the Courier and the President
Arcade joins the Enclave
the Remnants head to Searchlight Airport
the Unthinkable attack and warping to a new world
a New America, and the duty of the United States Government and US Army
Atlas's discovery of the Enclave
the Enclave meets Atlas
meeting the President
Schnee Dust Company's delivery to the Enclave
the Enclave discovers SDC's Faunus slave labor
Slave Liberation Part: 1
Slave Liberation Part: 2
not a chapter
again: not a chapter
Power Armor Production and Open Recruitment
Vytal Festival Chaos
Cinder's Rage

Vytal Festival Continuation

737 12 1
By JoeyKirkpatrickJr

(I'm glad that I made this story, and I am planning 2 massive crossover projects at some point in time but I won't spoil the surprise but one is a mainly in the Star Wars Rebels time line of Star Wars, and the other is in the Sonic X Universe. and I don't know why everyone hates Star Wars Rebels, I thought it was fine.)

Fort Trump: the base at Fort Trump was being set up for the Vytal Festival, and the guards were on high alert after what happened due to an assassination attempt by an unknown woman. there were tables set up, food stations to, and a stage for music and announcements to everyone. when the Vytal Festival attendees arrived: that's when the Vytal Festival resumed, and the new Fall Maiden was Pyrah Nikos. many cheered and Enclave Soldiers shot into the air as approval, and after that: the Vytal Festival ended and the base was back to normal after the attendees were taken home. that's when the defense of the defense of Remnant began, and it was not going to be easy for the Enclave but it needed to be done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
2.4K 61 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
358 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
84.6K 8.4K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...