✔ COLD HEART: JJK #Wattys2020

By Jo_Sario

Are you willing to give your life for him? Started: 180722 Note: Mature content Cover by @Tajihona More

Preamble
Inkitt's 2019 Fanfiction Contest Winner
1: I Own You
2: Libertine
3: Weak
4: Cruel
5: The Question
6: Crush
7: Black and White
8: Fire
9: Identity
10: Bite Me
Notice
11: Silence
12: He
13: Blood, Sweat and Tears
14: Red Canvas
15: The Magus
16: Me for You
EXPLICIT: Strip That Down
17: "Re"
18: Rebirth
19: Back
PART II
1: Giving Up
2: Back from the Beginning
3: Locked
4: Hot vs. Warm
5: Letting Go
6: Bittersweet Taste of Wine
7: Spring
8: Will You Forgive?
9: Drenched
10: All My of Life
11: Proof of His Love
13: Touch
Update Notice: Chap 14
New Story
14: For You
15: Rainfall
Bonus Chapter 1: Happiness
Bonus Chapter 2: Vacation
Shattered Promise
DREAME
Love Making
Bonus Chapter 3: Love Making
Bonus Chapter 4: Older (exclusive)

12: You Own Him

17.3K 713 170
By Jo_Sario

Everything suddenly felt like slow motions.

You can't lose him again.

Not again.

You can't go through that pain again.

Just when you finally felt his soft lips against yours again.

Just when you finally made up.

Losing his memories is okay, but losing him completely would be the death of you.

"There they are!" A nervous looking female pointed at your direction, a couple of men on their uniforms were behind her and they quickly ran towards your direction eyeing the wicked man that was now on the state of panic.

The knife left his hand as he stood and looked from left to right; both entrances were clogged by policemen leaving him nowhere to run.

A faint grunt sent you back to your senses and that's when you crawled towards Jungkook, placing his head on your lap and pressing on his abdomen to stop the bleeding.

You could feel your palm getting wet with blood, his light colored shirt was stained with the vibrant ruby as he looked up at you and smiled mischievously.

How the hell could he still smile like that?

"I looked cool didn't I?" He asked, his voice was unstable and it was apparent that he was in pain.

"You stupid s-shit."

"Told you I'd risk my life for you, baby," he smiled again and that's when you couldn't hold back the tears anymore and you sobbed really hard.

"Miss we need to take him to the hospital," a man's voice echoes behind you.

You didn't notice how everything cleared up, and how the crazy man was already being dragged out of the store.

You sat inside the ambulance holding tightly onto Jungkook's hands, you kept your eyes on him not wanting him to sleep because they said it would be bad if he does.

The tears on your eyes were unstoppable as you held Jungkook's gaze on you.

"Baby stop crying please," he kept his smiling face.

You sniffled as you squeeze his hand.

"It's not that deep, I'll live, don't worry."

"You better."

---

A few hours have passed and finally the doctor approached you as soon as he exited the emergency room.

"He'll be fine, the stab wasn't that deep, it was more of a cut on the skin than a stab."

The doctor assured you and he finally let you get inside Jungkook's room.

Even that being said, seeing the love of your life lying on the hospital bed still made your heart sank on the ground.

If you didn't go to that store this wouldn't have happened, this was your fault and Jungkook was the one who got hurt because of you.

You sat on the edge of the bed and watched him sleep peacefully.

His cheeks felt cold against your hand so you let your hand stay there for awhile to warm up his chubby cheeks.

"Jungkook-ah, I forgive you already, sorry that I was stubborn," you said leaning in until you finally land your lips on his soft ones.

You were about to withdrew from the quick peck when you suddenly felt a force on your nape keeping in place, Jungkook's lips moved against yours kissing you back more intensely.

You moaned against his mouth in protest but even with his injury, he's still stronger and his passionate kiss was only making you weaker by the second so you just submit to him, kissing him back and giving him the same fire he was giving off to you.

Soon he finally let you go and you withdrew looking at his sparkling eyes.

"Does it hurt?" You ask worried.

"This hurt more seeing you cry," he pouted pointing on his heart.

"I was worried."

"I'm okay now baby," he smiled reassuring you.

---

It has been more than two months already and Jungkook's injury was already healed, at least that's what he always says whenever you ask if it still hurts.

You on the other hand become more picky with what you eat, you crave for food you didn't crave before and although sometimes you were a bit cranky, Jungkook was still patient in taking care of you, he even asked for a couple of days off from the office and Jin immediately agreed—of course.

And so you found yourself lying on the bed lazily, you shifted to your right and to your surprise Jungkook was still on the bed with you, arms wrapped around your frame.

Of course you still sleep on your own designated bedrooms, there were instances that Jungkook would ask you to cuddle with him and you would comply but you always ended up waking up in the and founding yourself alone in bed and Jungkook would always be already downstairs in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the both of you.

He was very caring and responsible; there was not a time that you felt the need to do something on your own since he apparently kept a close eye on you.

You smiled looking up on his face as he hugged you close, he groaned as you moved lightly.

Your hand accidentally touched something unusual on his left abdomen and your eyes grew wide as you realized what it was.

You bit on your lower lips as you carefully removed the blanket off your bodies as you sat up, and then pushed him so he would be lying on his back on the bed, luckily he sleeps like a log and he just groans lazily when you moved him.

You pulled his shirt up to see his side and your hand automatically rest on your mouth to stop the sobs to escape.

With feather like touch with your trembling fingers you carefully outlined the single elongated mark on his used to be flawless skin, the stitches, although were just a few, were still visible.

"Y/N? What are you—?" Jungkook didn't have to finish his question as he already saw where you were looking at.

"I'm s-sorry!" you wept covering your face with your hands trying your best to keep your sobs to yourself but failed miserably.

Jungkook quickly sat up and hugged your crying frame, your shoulders voluntarily moved up and down as you cried, constantly repeating the word sorry, over and over again.

He knew you would react this way, that's why he tried his best to hide it from you, but turns out there's no secret that'll remain forever as a secret.

"Sssh," he hushed, caressing your back to calm you down.

You sniffled lightly as Jungkook lift your chin up with his index finger.

"Why are crying Y/N?"

"Y-you *hiccup*," you hiccup as you cried while Jungkook was busy wiping your tears away.

"Calm down baby, sssh," He made you look him in the eyes and guided your breathing, "breathe in," he inhaled, "breathe out," he exhaled, and you followed him, soon enough you were calmer than earlier and you continued to talk.

"Y-ou, you're scarred for life because of me—."
"Nonsense!" Jungkook cut you off, his voice was a bit louder the before making you flinch.

He cupped your face, making sure that you were staring at him directly.

"Y/N, listen, if anything, I am more than proud of this scar, this the proof of my love for you and never in a single second that I've ever regretted what I did back then."

"Jungkook—," you couldn't find words to say to him, even without his original memories of the two of you, he still proved his strong affection for you and you never felt so happy you're entire life.

"I'd do it again if I have to. I love you so—so bad Y/N, so bad."

His voice turned into a whisper as his eyes travelled to your plump lips, "I love you," he repeated absent mindedly against your lips on his, and you instantly felt weak and submissive only for him.

You exhaled feeling the air thickens around you, the aura change into a heated one as you could almost hear your heart beating on your ears so loud.

"Touch me Y/N," he told you breathlessly, "touch me in any way you want babe, I am yours forever."

A/N:

Thank you so much for sticking up with COLD HEART until this chapter, this story is coming to an end soon. T_T

~~'•°^

'It scares me sometimes,

Whenever I realize how much I love you.'

-
190107
11:30pm KST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
3.5K 156 39
❝Why are you helping me?❞ ❝I'm not helping you, I'm helping myself.❞ - Jeon Jungkook © koowrld_ 2020 © JDCx on YouTube Started: September 1, 2020 End...
24.5K 601 34
"We are destined for each other, that means that you are destined to me, and me only. But you already get the gist, don't you love?" *** *Cover by me*
1M 27.2K 13
"Nice butt." --- Started: 180301 Ended: 180423 --- 180511: #10 in JUNGKOOKFANFIC --- Cover by Khimberly Capillo