Our Weird Relationship (BWWM)

Av karrie_999

I Nia Gardson hated Aiden Thomas with all my guts, and I'm sure he hated me too. With his blonde hair, icy bl... Mer

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: So you think you're Cute?
Chapter 3: Stalker
Chapter 4: Friendly
Chapter 5: Verterinarian
Chapter 6: Meanie
Chapter 7: Boredom
Chapter 8: Pretend Marriage
Chapter 9: Karaoke Bar
Chapter 10: Chick-Fil-A
Chapter 11: Wifey
Chapter 12: Concert in The Park
Chapter 13: Dreaming
Chapter 14: Football Game
Chapter 15: Grandma's House
Chapter 16: High
Chapter 17: Breakfast
Chapter 18: Fake Baby
Chapter 19: Mr. and Mrs. Thomas
Chapter 20: Afterwards
Chapter 21: Skipping School
Chapter 22: Finally
Chapter 23: Babies
Chapter 25: Birthday Party
Chapter 26: Sickness
Chapter 27: What's Wrong Babe?
Chapter 28: Weird Dream
Chapter 29: Insecurity
Chapter 30: Nurse Gardson
Chapter 31: Halloween Part 1
Chapter 32: Halloween Part 2
Chapter 33: Florida Aftermath
Chapter 34: Wedding
Chapter 35: Homecoming
Chapter 36: A Homecoming Dance
Chapter 37: The Big Game
Chapter 38: Naiden
Chapter 39: New Year's
Chapter 40: Rejection
Chapter 41: The Future
Chapter 42: Graduation

Chapter 24: Touched

29.6K 855 383
Av karrie_999

High School is the struggle, I already have Geometry homework every night and English homework. If I didn't have all this work I would write more, but yeah. I made new friends and I enjoy High School, except all the homework and stuff. I also got my braces off! on Wednesday and I'm going to the 1D  concert on Sunday! <3 I'm gonna cry. 

But anyway, Enjoy this chapter, Sorry if its short and for any errors I haven't updated yet

Chapter 24: Touched

    After eating breakfast with Aiden, I went back home and stayed up until six. It was a weird morning as I took a shower. I couldn't stop thinking about how Aiden and I shared that kiss. And how I wanted to take off his shirt and do dirty things to him. I cover up my body with a towel, laughing at my awkwardness.  

    I get dressed in something nice, and grab my bag. Aiden had Kyle, and so I didn’t have to worry about her. I look at the time and see I have a couple minutes left before I have to leave.

Going downstairs, I see my parents talking. “Morning.” I call to them. I had already told them about April this morning, so they already know about that. “Tell April I said Congratulations of her new baby.” My mom yelled. “Alright, I’m leaving now!” “Have a good day!” My dad yells.

    I get in my car and buckle up. My car smells like Aiden, and he smells like pine and Irish spring. I smile when I remember the text he sent me.

Aiden: I hope you like frozen yogurt

Me: Yes I do. Why?

Aiden: Cause Im going to get you some for lunch.

Me: Why?

Aiden: Cause girl we baes, and baes buy each other frozen yogurt.

Me: Lol okay.

Aiden: Alright, see you later bae.

Me: K. bye.

Aiden: Say bae.

Me: For what?

Aiden: Cuz I said so.

Me: Bye.

    I drive through the parking lot and park next to Beth’s car. We get out at the same time, “Hola Amiga.” She says. “Hola.” I reply. We walk inside the school and meet Bronx. They follow me to my locker first. seeing Aiden standing there I couldn't stop the smile on my face. He smiles back at me when I come over. “Yesterday was fun we should do it again.” Beth said to him. “Oh no. I didn’t get in trouble yesterday, but I’m not trying to do it again.” I put my stuff away and stand there, stalling. I wanted Beth and Bronx to leave so I could talk to Aiden. “We can go out this weekend then.” Bronx suggested. Aiden shakes his head. “Sorry guys can’t, gotta go to my little sisters birthday party.” He shuts his locker and leans on it. “Oh yeah, I was invited to that too. Did you ever pick the song we’re supposed to sing?” I ask him.

“Ooh you guys are singing a song together?” Beth smiled wide.

I nod, “Yeah his little sister asked us too.”

Beth nudges me, “Sing a love song.”

      “Speaking of song, I need to borrow Nia for a minute.” Aiden tells them. Beth nods and they both hug me goodbye. They leave and Aiden and I were alone. Well not really alone, because there is people still in the hall but alone as we could get. “Come here.” He grabs my hand and leads me in an empty class. “What are you—He mashes his lips onto mine. I stumble a little, but balance myself. He was touching my body everywhere, making the room get hot.  I was kissing him back with as much passion as he was me. He runs his hands through my hair, which is down today, so I just have it all flowing everywhere.  He picks me up and sets me on the desk.

    “Aiden.” I moan as he kisses my neck. I tug on his hair, making him groan loudly. It was getting hot in steamy in this class.
My hands roam his chest, feeling his body through his shirt. I put my hands under his shirt and wish I could touch him more. Oh god he was hot. He reaches for my pants as I arch my back. "Stop. We have to stop."  We never went pass making out, or almost being shirtless, but i didn't want to go past that limit in a empty classroom. He pulls away, stepping far from me and catching his breath.

“I just wanted to do that.” He softly says.

I stroke button my pants back up, “I was waiting for Beth and Bronx to leave so you could kiss me.”

He smirks, leaning on a desk away from me.

    “What did you want to talk about?” I asked. “Oh, the song. I think we should sing one of Avery’s favorite songs and then just another one to you know impress the guest.” I nod, agreeing with the idea. “Okay what’s one of her favorite songs?” He shrugged. “She said Adore You, but I can’t sing that. It isn’t a duet.” I shrugged too. “Well then just play the guitar for it, and then I can sing it. Did you have an idea for the other song?” He shakes his head. “I wanted you to pick.” I think for a second. “All of me can be made into a duet. You take turns for to start and when it gets to the chorus we can sing together.” He doesn’t respond for a second.

“Alright, so I can come by your house and we can practice that?”

I raise a confused eyebrow at him. “Why my house?”

He frowns. “Because I don’t want to be there with my mom.”

    “Oh.” I didn’t know how to respond. “I know she told you. She told us that she already did.”

He gives me this look of amusement. “What?” I question. “Nothing.” He shakes his head and walks to the door. "Alright, get out so I can go to class.” He pats my butt out the door. “You know, I didn’t notice what you were wearing today, but you look nice.” I laugh, running my hands down my outfit. “Thank you.” I look at him and smile at the look He was giving, waiting for me to compliment him too. “You look good too.” I laugh. He pulls me into a hug, “I’m still getting frozen yogurt, are you gonna come?” I nod, “Yeah.”

       Classes rolled around and third hour came. I sat by Aiden, when I noticed that April wasn’t here. I had forgotten for a second that she was in the hospital. I get my phone out and text her real quick. The bell rings and the teacher comes in. “Alright guys today is just going to be laid back day. I don’t have anything planned right now. So just talk quietly and care for your children." Everyone starts to talk to one another, I look at Aiden and see him on his phone.

    “What are you doing?” I asked. He shakes his head and locks his phone. “Nothing, just being bored.” Kyle was asleep so we didn’t have to do anything but talk. “Have you told anyone about us?” I asked him. He shakes his head. “No, I haven’t got around to it. What about you?” I shake my head. “I didn’t want to say anything just in case I was fooling myself.”

Oh god. Why did I say that?

He raises an eyebrow at me. “Fooling yourself?”

I breathe, “I-I mean come on Aiden. You didn’t expect us together. For one I’ve never really had anything with anyone. And two, you didn’t seem like the type to date.”

He shakes his head, “Nia you don’t have to be like that.”

   All of a sudden I felt the need to state my point.  “Be what, honest? Aiden I know you can say you like me, you could hug and kiss me, and say sweet nothings in my ear, but that wouldn’t mean anything if you turn around and fuck the next girl you see and leave me high and dry.”

He gave me this weird look, he opened his mouth like he was going to respond but he didn’t. He suddenly cups my face with his hand and looks me straight in the eye. “Do you really think I would leave you high and dry like my parents do to me? Why would I let someone I care about suffer that like I did,” His face inches closer to mine. “You don’t have to worry. When I say something I mean it.” He thoughtfully finishes.

I put on a smile, pushing those thoughts in the back of my head. But one day I know they will come back.

     Later on at lunch Aiden and I went to get Frozen Yogurt like he said he would. I got pink lemonade with strawberries, raspberries, crushed Oreos, and cookie dough bits. He frowned at my cup of yogurt, but didn't tease until we got to the table. We sat at the table and talked about random things. We talked about the people who came in, and the others that surrounded us. We pretended to tell what a couple we saying, and laughed when we heard an old couple telling each other jokes. There were these girls that looked around fifteen who were giggling when they walked past Aiden and I’s table. Aiden made a silly face at me, “Stop.” I laugh.

     He picked a raspberry from my yogurt,  causing me to protest as I tried to get it back, before he ate it. "Aiden don't,  that was mine." He smirked and offered the raspberry back. I reached for it, but he pulled back. "Let me feed it to you." I rolled my eyes, grabbing his spoon and sticking it in my mouth.

     He laughed, looking down at his cup. "I didn't think you were actually going to do it." He scooped some more yogurt and ate it. All the fruits he put in his were gone first. "You like teasing me don't you?" He nods, smiling as I let him eat some of the fruit from mine. "More than French toast?" I teased, knowing he liked that a lot. Or maybe that's just cause that's all he could cook. "Woah, don't go crazy.  I love French toast. Just wait, one day I'll make you French toast and you'll love me for it." I laugh, shaking my head. His cockiness never stopped did it? He was something else.

     “Alright, let’s go.” Aiden and I get up from our table and throw away our trash. We were walking outside to get in the car. “You are weird.” I laugh. “Shush and come over here and give your bae a kiss.” He pulls me into his side and stops. He puckers his pink lips at me and gets closer to my face. I laugh, “Ew will you wait, my lips are chapped.” I get out my chap stick and put it on. Putting it away, he puckers his lips again. I give him a peck, and stop myself from wanting to kiss him for real. “Mmm, that lip stuff you got on taste weird.” He says. I buckle myself in the car. “You licked it? Why?” He shrugs, “What kind is that?” I get out the Chap Stick and look. “Strawberry or something like that.” He sticks his tongue out at me, being playful.

    ~~~

These past days Aiden and I have worked on the songs we’re gonna sing. The day before Avery’s birthday we were at my house in my room and he has his guitar out playing Adore you.   We had finished singing All of Me, and now we’re moving on. He stringing the chords and counting for me when it come in,

Baby, Baby, Are you listening?

Wondering where you’ve been all my life

I just started living

Oh, baby, are you listening?

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

And when you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy, I adore you, I adore you

      We go on to the chorus, while I’m singing Aiden looks at me smiling hard. I laugh through singing, trying to continue. He was smiling so weird, looking like a freak.   I added a little long holds and extra notes, to make it my own. I turn to Aiden, looking at him now concentrating on playing the guitar. He was pretty good at too. And especially when he sings, he’s amazing at them too, when he’s being serious. I was moving around the room, singing and acting like it was video to be fun.

I love lying next to you

I could do this for eternity

You and me—we’re meant to be

In holy matrimony

God knew exactly what he was doing

When he led me to you

     Aiden joins me by the window, standing behind me as I was gazing out of it.

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

And when you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy, I adore you, I adore you

     I stop singing and he stops playing. He claps loud for me. Removing his guitar, he pulls me into his arms and smiles. “That was great Nia.” He seriously says. I smile back at him and step out of his arms. I got to my bed and plop down, I start playing with his guitar. Strumming random strings and making a lot of noise. “Hey Hey, quit that,” He comes over and took the instrument from me. I laugh, “You didn’t like it?” He shakes his head, “Here let me show you how to play.” He gets behind me and puts the guitar in front. His hands place mine on the appropriate strings and he makes my fingers move.

     We play one little tune before he started distracting me by kisses on my shoulders. He moves my jacket and shirt aside, kissing more of my skin. I move the guitar and take it off, letting him run his hands down my arms. I watch him caress my skin, massaging my shoulders and wanting him to touch me more.

    He moves down my body, crossing my breast and down to my stomach. “Turn around Nia.” He says softly. I turn to face him, sitting in his lap, as he had his legs spread out around me. I felt the need for him to touch me. His eyes were darkened in lust, “You don’t know how much I want to make you feel good right now.”

I took a breath, cupping his face. Our lips press against each other, first starting out as slow and calm, then turn into fast and filled with want. I ran my hands over his neck, and he didn't stop me as they went to his shirt. I lifted it over his head, kissing him again.

      “No no, slow down Nia,” He holds my hands in his. “If you'll let me, I want to make you feel good. Today this is for you; you don’t have to do anything to me. I just want to do something for you.” I nod, feeling some kind of adrenaline rush. “Okay.” I shyly whisper. He raises a brow at me, “Okay?” I nod.

He lets go of my hands, moving his to the end of my shirt. He gives me one last look before taking it off. He looks at me up and down and smiles. “Lace uh?” I look down and see that I was wearing a tan laced bra, totally forgetting that I put it on today.

   His hands cup my breast and lightly touch them. I felt awkward for a second, until he started to massage them both. The pleasure was coming now, and it felt good. His pulled me into his chest and went around to my back, unclipping my bra with a quick movement. I panic for a second, feeling self-conscious. “Don’t Nia. It’s okay, you’re beautiful. You don’t need to feel anything, but beautiful.” He says to me. My bra falls from my breast and I was exposed to him now and there was no going back.

I moved back on the bed, laying down so he could have better reach. He slowly leans over me, kissing my lips once again. And as the fire burned in my body, I watched him unbuckle my pants. I sighed, feeling his hand somewhere I never imagined until now. "I uh..." I lost my trail of thought when my body arched into him,  feeling pleasured by his every touch. He kissed the side of my face, letting me lean into his chest and catch my breath. I couldn't with the intensity of every fiber in my body felt like it was going to explode. "I-i feel like I'm going to explode. I don't even know what this feels like." I stuttered into his lips, looking down at his body. "Oh God." I breathed. "Let it happen baby. Let it happen." And thats what I did.

    ~~~

    The next day was the day of Avery’s party and Aiden said that he would pick me up around two. So until them I had to do something productive. The week has passed by quickly, and with eveything going on, I couldn't keep up. I decide to get up and call Beth. We were texting last night about me and Aiden. I told her about how he touched me yesterday and she couldn’t stop sending heart face emojis. I call her up and wait for her to answer.

“Hello?” She answers.

“Hey I’m bored; you want to come over until Aiden comes at 2?”

“Sure. I’ll be over in like ten minutes.”  

I nod and hang up.

     Sitting by myself waiting for Beth, I turn on the TV and turn to something random.  The doorbell rings and I shout that its open, Only for it to ring again. “I said it was open. Beth come in!” I yell. They ring again, I groan, getting up and opening the door. “I told you it was—I look up and stop when I see who it was.

Ohh....Who Do You Think That It Is???    

Sorry if this was a crappy chapter. -_-

 Comment, cause that's all that I've got today. I'm tired. So Dont For Get to Comment, Vote, and Share this story. Until Next Time (: 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
152K 6.8K 31
Highest Rankings: #3 on LGBT #3 on LGBTQ "What would you do if your thoughts became your actions?" Seventeen year old Kyle Bonheur thinks that he has...
32.2K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
10.1K 539 77
Violet Evans has suddenly been thrown into the process of figuring out who she is. During her newfound chapter of college experiences unfolding, she'...