Christmas Miracle [Garrance A...

By _SensitiveLB_

(Characters belong to Aphmau! Garroth's height is referenced off my best friend's height) (Art by Pink Yaoi A... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1 | Christmas Slumber
Chapter 2 | Waking Up...
Chapter 3 | A Blushing Mess
Chapter 4 | Zane
Chapter 5 | Let The Scene Unfold
Chapter 6 | Gante?
Chapter 7 | Pancakes
Chapter 8 | H-He.. He Kissed Me!
Chapter 9 | Black Sweater Boy
Chapter 10 | Coffee
Chapter 11 | Confused
Chapter 12 | Dress Up | Part 1
Chapter 13 | Dress Up | Part 2
Chapter 14 | Push
Author's Note | The End?

Chapter 15 | Christmas Miracle | Finale

375 13 11
By _SensitiveLB_

Laurance's POV

My eyes stare into Garroth's quietly as he tilts his head. He has probably already noticed the sweat going down my body. My red cheeks. My shaking stature. He probably has noticed every single thing that makes me look nervous.

I avert my eyes upwards to look at the mistletoe for a few seconds before looking back at Garroth.

My ears ringed with the girls' squeals of delight and the boys' laughter that echoed throughout the house. Aaron held a drink in his hand, lifting it and winking at me, causing me to glare at him and mouth 'You're dead once this is over.' Only causing him to chuckle at me and roll his eyes.

I glance around at everyone, and let me describe the man culprits' expressions to every single one of you.

Aaron- A smug as smirk on his face as he drinks his stupid drink.
Aphmau- Squealing like a dying chipmunk and laughing a bit as well.
Kawaii~Chan- Probably dying for all I know.
Travis and Dante- Giggling and acting like a school's gossip girls.

It was irritating to say the least.

I look back at Garroth and blush more. I notice him gulp and then he points up at the mistletoe, causing me to smirk slightly. My confidence is definitely kicking in with Garroth acting like this around me. It's cute, adorable you could say.

Garroth's POV

Sweat started to form as I noticed what Laurance was so nervous about.

We were both standing under a mistletoe, everyone had scary or you could say creep looks lurking on their faces. Some smug, some looked like they were going to die from blood loss (examine Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau for example-)

I mean.. Laurance is hot and all. His green sweater clenched his skin and it showed his muscles. His skinny jeans hugged his legs perfectly, making me drool slightly.

I bit the inside of my lip as I notice Laurance smirking at me with I know some devil smile hiding behind there- You get away with this you little s-

He leans down so our eyes are aligned.

I blush in embarrassment at how close we are, the people and everything basically.

"S-So.." I chuckle nervously, "H-How was your day- Wah!"

I screeched slightly as he wraps an arm tightly around my waist, his other hand grabbing mine and lifting it. He then tugged me close and leaned close to my face. His hot breath going into my mouth as I inhale and he exhales.

"D-Do we have t-to k-kiss?" I question nervously, leaning my head back a bit only to have Laurance grabbed my chin and move my head back to it's original position, causing me to blush even more.

"We have to kiss, Garroth."

"N-no! W-we don't have t-to!"

"Come on! Everyone is counting on us to do it! Look! They're all watching."

"T-that m-m-makes it w-worse! L-Laurance!"

"Aw! Come on! It won't be that bad!"

"L-L-Laurance!"

"Come on! Kiss already!" Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn and Aphmau squeal at them.

"You can hear the ladies. Come on Gar~Gar, give me a little kiss~"

"G-Gar~G-Gar?!"

I felt like I was going to pass out right then and there. My face was red and sweaty, my body felt as hot as 20 peppers going into your mouth at once.

Laurance leaned closer to my face, soon our eyes closed and he pushed his lips against mine. Tugging me impossibly closer to his body.

I soon melt into the kiss, pushing my lips back against his.

We soon pull away to catch our breath. It was silent for a while.

Then I heard Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan start to scream their lungs out, them starting to clap like maniacs as well. Others started to join in and cheer, congratulate us and all sorts.

I still felt hot as Laurance kept me close to his body. I could feel his chest go up and down to catch breaths as he panted slightly heavily.

He smiles at me, "You're a good kisser." He pants out to me quietly.

I blush but I give him a smile back, him leaning in and kissing me again as the cheers got louder.

~~One Year Time Skip~~

Laurance tugged me onto the couch after we finished decorating the house, wrapping his arms around me and putting his chin on my shoulder. He licks my ear lobe a bit before whispering, "Can you get the remote baby?"

I grin at him and reach forward, barely reaching the remote but I end up grabbing it. I then turn to face him and give him the remote, he kept me in his arms throughout it.

I lay my head on his chest as his grip tightens slightly a smile appearing on his face.

Our silence was peaceful with the slight blur of the noises coming from the TV in the background, before I shriek at the loud noises that come from a door bursting open.

We both look over and Laurance rolls his eyes as he sees Aphmau strut on in. With Zane and Aaron following quietly behind. I sit up a bit but Laurance tugs my head back onto his chest, narrowing his eyes. We can say he is kinda protective over me.

He relaxes slightly as he realizes who they are. He sighs and smiles, "What's up?"

Aphmau just squealed at how 'cute' we are. Zane shrugged and Aaron grinned as he spoke, "We're having a Christmas party at Aph and I's place tonight, you know, to celebrate this day of Christmas! We were wondering if you two mistletoe boys would like it come to it this year?"

Laurance and I look at each other, a smirk forming on his face as I blush in embarrassment. We haven't heard that nickname for a few months. I mean it is Christmas season.

I giggle and start talking to Laurance, "I honestly don't know.." I hum, the other three look at us confused. Laurance raises an eyebrow and smirks more, "I don't think we have time in our schedule hun," He replies then looks at the others, "Sorry. We don't have time this year, you know.. visiting family and everything."

Aphmau looks like she is about to cry but soon Zane laughs.  The rest of us looked over at him before Laurance and I started laughing. The Aarmau team were just confused.

I then quiet my laugh into a chuckle until it disappears, "We're joking Aph, we'll come."

Aphmau huffed and stormed out, Aaron and Zane laughing as they ran after her.

Laurance glanced at me before looking down at the box of Christmas decorations that was still on the ground. He stuck his arm in before pulling out something. A mistletoe.

I blush as he holds it above our heads, smiling warmly at me.

He leans down and pecks my lips, a smirk forming. I smile at him as he pulls away.

"Merry Christmas." I tell him, smiling more. He chuckles and kisses me again, keeping the mistletoe held up in the air.

"Merry Christmas my mistletoe boy."

And it is now time to re wrap this year's Christmas present.

I'm sad to say but this is the end of the story Christmas Miracle! As I said it would be finished by Christmas and lucky for you- It was the longest chapter in this book that I have wrote! With over 1000 words with the story alone!

I want to thank all the readers, voters, just anyone who has supported me or even just looked at the book. It really means a lot to me that people actually find this book interesting (hopefully) and have decided to read it to the end here.

I'm just so very grateful for all you readers have done for me and whatever. I'm sorry! I'm not good at being sincere but again.. thank you all so much for reading this book and I really hope you have enjoyed it.

This will be the final chapter for this story but there will be a note from me coming out tomorrow!

Anyways! I hope you have all enjoyed reading Christmas Miracle and I thank you for all your support, votes and comments that I sometimes like to read when I'm down.

I hope you all have a good Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...