Beyond Space And Time (Tsu'Te...

Door Sammyhart2001

(Y/N) had spent 9 years in the Avatar program and one of the chosen few to be an avatar driver and go to Pand... Meer

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

3.7K 90 8
Door Sammyhart2001

(N/N) = Nickname

Also towards the end of the chapter things are going to get dark so I'm telling you guys ahead of time. So trigger warning for the future.

《{Jake's POV}》

Once I was out of my pod I was back in my human body but then I was faced with the reality of not being able to walk but I pushed that thought out of my head as I looked up and saw people crowding me.

"Jake please tell me that the avatar is safe and that you didn't screw anything up," the doctor asked me as she rushed to my side.

"Yeah but you won't believe where it's at," I said smiling to her knowing the she won't believe what I was about to tell her.

-=+Time skip because I'm lazy +=-

After I told her she didn't believe me but she had to trust me since I had no proof that my avatar is at home tree with the omaticaya clan. After I was done with my story I noticed that something was wrong.

"Hey doc where's (Y/N)," I asked as I looked around me but she wasn't there.

"Oh (Y/N) got hurt in her avatar form so when she returned to her human form her nervous system was still feeling that but in turn that caused her body to go into shock. She's fine but she is currently in med bay," Doc said as her voice had grown quiet. She was taking me to see her as we headed down the hallway

"Is she going to be ok," I asked.

"Yes she's going to be ok it's just going to take some time to recover but I'm sure she'll be better by tomorrow morning..... Jake make sure when both you and her return to your forms to make sure that you are careful....ok," she said with worry in her voice. I know what it feels like to worry about other people's safety even though you don't know them well.

"I'll make sure that she takes it easy tomorrow until her wound is completely healed," I promised her as we continued down the hall.

《{(Y/N)'s POV}》

All I could feel is darkness around me. It felt suffocating as if I was under the ocean. I thought I would panic but it felt so calming to be in the black void. After looking around in the void I slowly saw a light and I ran to it as quickly as possible.

After what felt like forever I started to wake up. As I opened my eye's I was met with a bright light that blinded me. Once my eyes had adjusted to the lighting around me I slowly sat up from where I was laying.

Where the hell am I, I thought as I looked around the room I was in. As I continued to look around the door suddenly opened to show Dr. Augustine and Jake.

"Oh thank God your OK....you had us worried there for a sec," Grace said as she walked over to the bed side followed by Jake.

"Yeah no kidding there (Y/N) you gave me a heart attack. Please never scare me like that again," Jake said as he put his hand on me knee and gave it a pat.

"What happened to me," I asked as my voice raspy. Grace noticed this and went to the pitcher at the end of the bed and poured me a glass. She then handed me the cup and I drank it as fast as I could. I didn't know how thirsty I was until I finished drinking the entire cup.

"After you fell asleep in your Avatar form your mind went back to your human form," Grace said as she took the cup from me to refill, "once you were back in your human form you started to have what appeared to be a panic attack you passed out from lack of oxygen,

"It wasn't until later that Jake told us that a thanator had injured your Avatar badly that we came to realize that your mind was still feeling that pain even though there was no wound. Not knowing the difference sent you in a panic state," Grace finished as she handed me another glass of water.

As I took the water from her hand I didn't drink it as fast as last time instead I just took 1 or 2 gulps at a time. I thought on what she said and it actually made sense. Since my mind is what connects me to both my human and avatar body then it would mistake it because it doesn't know the difference between the two sense both are technically my body just formed differently.

"You know.....Jake was worried about you after I told him what happened he was worried but once it sunk in he grew paniced and raced over here," Grace said trying to lighten the mood and it actually work. I laughed as Jake tried to get her to be quiet.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL HER THAT," Jake yelled as her rolled over to her and tried to get her to shut up. This just made me laugh harder as Grace started to chuckle trying to get away from the soldier. What made it even better was Jake's face was a bright red.

After awhile everyone calmed down but Jake still looked like a tomatoe. "Doc wasn't wrong (N/N) I was worried about you. After all I did make that promise to you.......plus your like a little sister to me," Jake said as he rolled back to my side grabbing my hand.

Jake thought of me as a little sister, I thought as a very small blush formed on my face. "You feel like an over protective, big headed brother to me Jake," I said with a closed eye smile. Jake just lowered and shook his head as a breathy laugh came from his mouth.

"Alright guys this much bonding and love is starting to make me sick so let's say our goodbye's and see each other in the morning that way (Y/N) will be hundred percent tomorrow when you guys start your lessens," Grace said from the door way with her arms crossed.

"OK ok mom I'll see you guys in the morning," I said as I waved goodbye to both Grace and Jake. Once the door closed I put my cup on the little side table of my bed and got out of it. As I neared the window I opened the curtains hoping that I could see the lush jungle of this planet. Sadly I was greeted but the concrete jungle that surrounded us.

As I continued to look out the window my sight turned upward to hopefully to see the stars and other things that this galaxy had to offer. Sadly there was so much light pollution in this place that I wasn't able to see the beauty this world had to offer. Sadly not many people see what this planet could offer us if we weren't so greedy.

I won't let what happened to my home planet happen their home planet if I have any say in this , I thought as a new found determination welded up I side of me. After awhile of looking out the window I grew tired and decided to head to bed. As soon as I was under the covers and my head hit the pillow I was pulled into a deep sleep.

《{??? POV}》

I CAN'T BELIVE THAT STUPID BITCH EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND SHE HAD THE GAUL TO SAY I WASN'T A MAN, I thought bitterly as I walked down the corridor. Thanks to that little incident I was demoted a rank for allowing a civilian you take my weapon. Not only that but because of that stupid bitch every single soldier is making fun of me because I was taken down by a little girl.

DON'T YOU WORRY YOU LITTLE BITCH, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR PLACE IS AND THEN YOU'LL BE BEGGING TO HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU, I thought as a smug smile came to my face. From then on my thoughts got darker and darker as I thought of all the ways I could make her beg me to do things to her. Don't you worry little bitch you'll soon find were you truly belong.

《{The end for now}》

Okay guys that's what I warned you about at the beginning of the story. Like I said before I wanted to add something new into the story and not just follow the movie. Anyways I would like to ask you guys something but in another chapter. Bye~

~Sammy

Ga verder met lezen