Izuku Midoriya X Reader -Pink...

By fairytail_4_the_win

You met Izuku when you two were small and saved him from Bakugou and other bullies. After that you two made a... More

Meeting him
About The Reader
You can become a Hero Part.2
What Takes to be a Hero
10 Months of Hell
UA
Hero Training: Team A vs Team D
Class Representative
USJ Part. 1
USJ Part. 2
Recovery

You can Become a Hero Part. 1

1.7K 47 22
By fairytail_4_the_win

◀Third Person▶

Two kids were running to see the fight that was happening. The boy pulled on the girls arm to try and get her to go faster. The girl rolled her eyes at the boy but smiled when she saw the smile on his face. The two finally made it to Tatooin Station, where the fight is taking place. 

“That’s a huge Villain.” The boy yelled in amazement while the girl nodded in agreement. The beast roared as he smashed a piece of a tower causing it to fall down towards the bystanders way. A tall figure with a blue clothing and caution color armor on his wrist, belt and headband caught the broken piece 

"Hey it's Death Arms!” A bystander yelled. 

"He carries out Justice through his great physical strength- The Punching Hero!”

Then water forms acting like caution tape in front of the bystanders to keep them away from harm. A man dressed as a firefighter, having water hoses as arms.

"Everyone stay back before you get hurt". Said the Hero

"The rescue specialist , Backdraft is here too!" One civilian yelled

The two kids were all the way in the back trying to see the fight. After struggling with trying to look over the bystanders they decide to walk through. On the way they heard some conversations that they didn’t care about. 

"But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk." A man said to the other.

"What did he do."

"He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered.”

"A Quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher.”

"I'm sorry the train's... Yes I don't know what time I will make it into work..."

WHOOOOSH

AHHHHHHHHHH

"YOU CAN DO IT, KAMUI!” Some girls yelled in glee. A man with a body made out of wood jumps in the scene making his way to the Villian. He was at the edge of the ledge before a hand came down, smashing it. But Kamui dodged in time, jumping high in the air. 

“Get away!” The Villain yelled. The two middle schoolers finally made it to the front, where they can have a better view of the fighter. 

"Who's fighting?” Yelled the boy

"I Believe it's kamui woods, the young and talented young star.” Said the girl

The boy with green hair is known as Izuku Midoriya, while the girl with (H/C) is (F/N) (L/N).

"You were the one asking but the girl gave you the perfect commentary, kid". Said a Man with stars around his head, as the boy blushed in embarrassment. As the fight went on the two kids could only look in amazement. 

"Your guys are fanboys/girls, aren't you". The man continued. They stared at him before answering. 

"Uh..well.” Started Midoriya 

"You can say that.” Ended (Y/N) while scratching the back of her head.

"Illegal use of power used during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil.” Kamui Woods said before extending his arm to the side and little branches started to appear, slowly turning bigger.  

"Oh here it comes!” Midoriya yelled

Show us something flashy, tree man!” Star guy yelled.

"Pre-emptive…” The two kids yelled 

“...blinding…” Kamui Woods continued bringing his arm forward and multi branches shot forward. 

“...Lacquered Chain Prison.” The three of them yelled together. Before the branches could capture the villain another voice appeared. 

"Canyon Cannon!!!” Yelled a giant woman while she kicked down the villain. It turned quiet before everyone gave a WTF face. 

“I did not see that one coming.’ (Y/N) thought with a sweatdrop. 

Money shot 
Money shot 
Money shot 
Money shot
Money shot

"What the fuck! Why are they taking pictures? This is a serious situation, people these days!” (Y/N) yelled angrily and Midoriya tried calming her down. 

"Today is the day of my debut. My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass- quaintance". Mt. Lady said

Money shot
Money shot
Money shot
Money shot

Izuku hold me back before I kick one of these guys' ass.” (Y/N) said darkly walking towards the men, while Midoriya held her by the waist. 

“C-calm down (Y-Y/N) your get i-in trouble.” Midoriya tried to reason with her. Once he did he started taking out his Hero notes from his packback. 

"Sh-She's getting the credit... “ Kamui Woods said in disbelief, still stunned by the whole ordeal. (Poor soul)

▶DEKU'S POV◀

"Gigantification, huh?" I said writing in my notebook. I felt something on my shoulder. I glanced to see it was (Y/N), I blushed before going back to writing. 

"Yep it looks like she can make herself huge however it has some downfalls.” (Y/N) stated. 

"Your right (Y/N) is useful in some cases but that means she can't go into small places". I continued

"She looks like she will be popular, and it's an amazing quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go in hand and hand with that, it might be limited? No, whether or not she can control the size…” I didn’t even notice I started mumbling. 

Mumble 
Mumble 
Mumble 
Mumble 

My Mumbling was cut short when I felt pain on the top of my head. I flinched and looked at (Y/N) who gave me a smile and grabbed me by my cheeks. 

“You were so into your notes that you didn’t hear me, how mean Izuku.” She said with a baby voice while squishing and pulling on my freckled cheeks. My face exploded in the darkest shade of red and started stuttering my words. 

“O-oh I-I’m sorry (Y-Y/N)! I d-didn’t-t do i-it on purp-pose!” I yelled but she only giggled. 

‘Even though we’ve been with each other for so long, I can't help but fall for her. However, it would be best if she ended up with someone with a Quirk.’ I thought sadly. 

"Hey wait, you're taking notes? You guys wanna be heros? That's great! You can do it!” The man from before encourages us.

"Yes! We will do our best"! Me and (Y/N) cheered while smiling.

▶Time Skip◀ (At Aldera Junior High)
▶Your POV◀

"Since you're all third year now, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now but...

you're all... 

Pretty much planning to go into the hero courses, right"? Our teacher yelled while throwing the papers in the air.

“YES!!!!” Everyone yelled as they showed off their Quirks, while Izuku shyly raised his hand, and I can only roll my eyes at them. 

"Yes, yes you all have wonderful quirks! However using your quirks in school is against the rules"! He continued

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Kacchan said with snobby face

"That was uncalled for Katsuki.Yeah Yeah!" Yelled the whole class

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!” Continued Kacchan 

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to UA High, right, Bakugou? You have impressive test results. Maybe you can make it into UA high.”  Said our teacher.

"U.A? That's the national School!?!”

“It has a 0.2% this year, you know!”

“Their acceptance rate is always really low too!" My classmates comment

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras! I aced the mock tests! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero. My name will be inscribed on the list of top earners!” Kacchan yelled, boasting his own ego. 

"Oh yeah, Midoriya, (L/N) you wanted to go to U.A., right?” The teacher said after Kacchan's little speech.  

"Oh shit here it comes". I thought as I rolled my eyes and looked in Kacchan’s direction. It was quiet and everyone started laughing at us.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!” 

“Huh? Midoriya and (Y/N)! No way!”

“You can't get into the hero course by just studying.”

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU GUYS CAN'T TELL US WHAT WE CAN OR CAN'T DO.” I yelled with rage

"Th-they got rid of that rule"! There's just no precedent... " Izuku said. Before Kacchan set off an explosion on his desk, making him fly off his chair. 

BOOOM

“Izuku!” I yelled. I looked to see Izuku on the floor and looked at Kacchan in fear as he towered over him. I rushed over to Izuku and kneeled beside him, checking for any injuries. 

"Hey Deku, dumbass listen up cause I'm only going to say this once! You're the worst than these reject cause you guys are quirkless! How can you ever stand in the same ring as me?’ Explained Kacchan as smoke released from his palms. 

"No wait, Kacchan! It's not like we're trying to compete with you or anything! It's just that it's been our dream to become hero's ever since we're little. And well... I won't know unless I try…!” Deku tired explaining as he backed up against the wall. 

"What do you mean, unless you try!? Are you taking the test for fun? What the hell can you guys do your quirkless!” Kacchan yelled.

"Hey Kacchan if you want to hurt him you have to get through me. If you want to be a Hero so bad, then accept the fact that we want to be heroes even though we don’t have a quirk. Heroes help inspire us not crush us. Beside all of you are acting like villains, especially you Kacchan. Who wants a hero that crushes their dreams cause I don't. And it doesn't matter if we are quirkless we can become better heroes than all of you!” I yelled angrily as I glared at the class. 

Everyone was quiet, but it had to be ruined by the Prince of anger issues himself.

"What did you say!” He yelled his red eyes filled with anger as he glared at me.

"Hard of hearing?! You heard me, I didn’t stutter Baka!” I fought back matching his glare. 

“Fine then let's settle this!” Kacchan said while lighting up his hands. I was about to uppercut him before the teacher stopped us. 

“NO USE OF QUIRKS IN CLASS AND ALL THREE OF YOU IN YOUR SEATS NOW!!” He yelled at us. 

▶12:02pm- the same city◀
▶3rd Person POV◀

"AAAAHHHHH!!" Yelled a woman as she surrounded herself with a force field. 

"Thief! Someone stop that monster!” The store owner yelled

"Catch me if you can suckers!” The green slime laughed. Bystanders could only watch by the sidelines as they waited for a Hero to appear. 

"Huh? There's no hero around?” A bystander asked.

"Normally someone would come right away?”

"This guy is taking advantage of the chaos from this morning.”

"There are tons of people around that don't know what to do with their quirks.”

"There's no end to them.”

"Yes there is.” A deep voice said. 

The bystanders turned around to look at the person before giving him a shock look. 

"Do you wanna know why?” The man asked. The sludge looked behind him before he gasped as he saw the man. 

"CAUSE I AM HERE!” Yelled the hero. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 31 20
She crossed an entire ocean to achieve her dreams. He thought- no he knew that he was better than everyone else and that he was going to surpass Almi...
16.9K 858 49
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
316K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
91.4K 1.8K 27
Didn't know what to name the story. Anyway basically Deku was abused as a child up until the the second year of junior high. She was later adopted by...