Book Two: Road to Konohamaru

נכתב על ידי G-Maknae

Book 2 of Wish My Reflection Can Tell Me Who I Am עוד

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

515 31 2
נכתב על ידי G-Maknae

I stare out of the window waiting for her to arrive. She said she had an important thing to say, I wonder what it is. So I'm patiently waiting for her as I watched the starry night sky.

Kyo was already in bed, sleeping comfortably. She also said that I'll wake him up when she arrived. He was so determined to sty awake and wait like I do but he didn't get through the end. I wanted to take a rest, my eyes were battling with sleepiness, but for some reasons, I couldn't get to sleep. I'm worrying about the Fourth Great Ninja War. How are they?

I shouldn't worry about it, I have faith that they'll win the war.

Yumi, just get in here before I loose my mind on worrying too much about the war!

Well, if you ask me what am I wondering about right now besides the war.

I'm wondering what Yumi will say that she even asked me to stay awake until she arrives.

Hope that she'll finally admits that she was actually Miki.

Hmpf whatever..I'm getting bored.

Say....the moon is kinda weird today.

I stood up to take a good view of the moon, and unfortunately for me, I forgot that I was sitting on the windowsill and the head frame of the window when I stand up it knocks me on my head because of my height and it continues to drop me back inside of my room knocking me down on the floor.

My God, what am I doing with my life. ( ̄  ̄|||)

"Oww.." I grunted trying to get up as I caressed the top of my head where I bumped it into the head of the window.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." And somebody just stepped in to my room and ran in going to where I was. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

"No, no. I'm fine." I opened my eyes, "Who are you and what are you doing---?" I paused upon recognizing the voice and realizing who I was talking to then I gradually turns towards her.

"Who am I? Is that what you asked?" She blinked her big black onyx orbs in confusion, she was chibi looking in a second from that moment----anime guys, we're anime. Turning back into her normal form, she raised an eyebrow then lazily pointed her head, "Have you knocked your head that hard that you even forgot my name?" She asked.

"No, I mean, I know, but--"

"Then who am I?" She asked like challenging me.

"Yumi?" I answered.

"Yumi?" She asked, repeating what I just said and I nodded as an answer.

I'm not really sure if this is actually Yumi that I am seeing. I mean, look at her. She doesn't even act like her. Yumi doesn't know how to apologize sincerely, if she do apologize, it was sarcastic. She doesn't usually goes confused in things. She doesn't even care if you're hurt or something. And more importantly...

why does she dressed in a cropped kimono?

She was staring at me in confusion before smiling with her eyes closed in a cute expression and brought her right hand up covering her mouth then let out a laugh, "You're funny, Konohamaru-kun."

"I'm not even joking! How does it become funny?!" I growled. Wait a second..

Did she just gave me an honorific?Σ(゜ロ゜;)

And what the hell? Did she just tried to be cute?(¬_¬;)

Who is she? Is she trying to act like Miki now? Great (-____-)

And by the way, how long that I've been on the floor and why I could still feel the pain of being knocked on the window and fell on the floor?

It was night when that happened, and today the sun was high on the sky.

"You're not even close, but I am named, Miki."

"Miki?"

She nodded in response.

I sat erectly on the floor where we are at the moment and I checked her facial features carefully.

She had those onyx eyes, the long silky raven hair, her fair skin tone..

"What?" She asked laughing a little like she was describing me already as 'weird.'

I shook the thoughts out of my head, before I could be carried away by my thoughts. "That's what brought you here?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked.

"You said before you left the last time that I'll wait for you here, because you're going to tell me something, so I did. You also told me that I'll wake Kyo if you arrived."

"Oh!" She says, knocking her right fist downward on her left palm, getting what I really mean, "What I am going to tell you is that your team and my team are assigned on a joint mission. And as for waking Kyo.........ahhmm..." she tilts her head slightly, "Who's Kyo by the way?" (・・?)

I slap my hand on my face, and just simply pointed where my bed is. I thought she really just got what I really mean, how can she forgot about Kyo? It's so disappointing.(-‸ლ)

I heard her stood up and ran towards my bed which is I couldn't bring myself to care about it, because I couldn't move on from the thought that she wan't on herself.

"Chuchu~!!"

(O.O)?!!

Chuchu?

I turned to look at her direction, and there she is, cuddling the chubby cat and the cat just lazily greet her a 'meow' and I am still here, can't even get anything what was really going on.

Where is Kyo?

And hello? Chuchu was dead a long time ago!

And why does that cat was even here? Isn't it supposed to where she lives? Chuchu is her cat, and she lives to where Kakashi-sensei is.

So is that means, she was actually Miki?

No, of course she isn't. 

I can't deny the fact that I continuously assume Yumi as Miki, I even sometimes call her 'Miki' in public, even in front of her mother, the fifth hokage. And now, she introduced herself as Miki?

It's a joke!

"Miki?" I called, trying it out if that was actually her name.

"Yes?" She asked, but her attention was still on the cat that doesn't even look like it's  interested to play with her.

"How come you're still alive?"

Her eyes immediately turned to me, looking at me full of confusion of all those things. "You...you....hmm.." (Q ﹏ Q)

"O-oi.." I immediately ran into her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that---"

"You want me dead? wahhh...How could you!"  。゚(゚∩'﹏'∩゚)゚。

And now she's crying? Really now (-_____-)

Neither Yumi or Miki is as crybaby as she is.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's just that, I'm confused in any of this." I explained.

"You keep on calling me such name and....and...mistaken me by the person I don't even know who. Who is Yumi? Are you going to exchange me?" she says in her sobs.

"What? N-no...of course not! What are you saying?"

"You even told me about Kyo...who is that? Is he your child with that Yumi?'

"Yes, but----" I paused when she finally stopped crying but her head were still bowed low.

Her shoulders shook and her hands held tightly at the hem of her kimono, "Who is she? Have I seen her in person?" She asked.

"Huh?" (O.O)?

"I asked you who is she."

I can tell on just looking at her actions that she's losing her temper and she's just holding back. Why will she even get angry anyway? Is she jealous or something? Then she's out of her mind, she shouldn't get jealous of herself, that was just insane. And before she could finally loose it, I took a deep sigh, "I'm not getting any of this. Look, don't over think things, okay?" I said then I reached out to held her wrist. "Come on, I'll take you home."

She just quietly followed me.

What was going on?

How could she be such a cry baby?

I've seen Miki crying a lot of times, in serious times and crying over on a simple things. But I've never seen her this sensitive.

I've just called her "Yumi" because that's what I know and she now mistakenly interpret that she was somehow my "girlfriend" or much worst that Yumi is my "wife" because I answered "Yes" when she asked if Kyo was possibly my child.

Well, Kyo was our mission to pretend as his parents for a month, but before the end of that one month, Kyo told us that he knows all about it. The truth that his parents were killed on their way home, and those whom were hired to take care of him while his parents are not around are worried about it for him that why they hired a ninja who wants to pretend as his parents and also to guard his for safety that maybe those who killed his parents might also come after him. Kyo knew all about that, and he just tried to play along on the act for him to see if it's an effective cure for his loneliness.

So I tried to talk and convince Yumi if it's fine to adopt him. Well, of course, Yumi being Yumi, she'll automatically object to the idea, no question about it.

She reasoned out that she's too young to have a child and she already have a lot of responsibilities and adding one responsibility is too much. She informed me that she already have about four person under her wing and she has a lot to pay for a land lot to the hokage. As far as I know, she planned to pay the entire Uchiha District----that's what she said.

And the Uchiha District have also been ruined on the attack of the Akatsuki in search for Naruto-nii-chan. And Yumi says that if she already paid for the lot, then that'll be the time that she'll renovate the place.

I wonder though, out of all unoccupied places in Konoha, why did she picked the Uchiha District?

There's still an Uchiha living in this world, that is Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto-nii-chan's teammate. It could be like stealing an ownership, right?

Besides, the Uchiha district was never been touched or visited by the outsiders even if the Uchiha's wasn't around anymore. It was kept for respects.

We finally stopped when we finally reached the place.

"What are we doing here?" She asked as she stare in question at the door of the house.

"Here is where you lives, right?"

"Excuse me?" she asked, making her stepped backwards.

Back when we we're kids, I and sometimes I'm with grandpa, used to bring her back home and she also brought me to their house just to pay a visit. So if she were actually the real Miki, she lives here.

I knocked the door of the house.

"Konohamaru-kun, what exactly are we doing here?" She asked with a slight nervousness in her tone.

"Taking you home." I answered simply.

"What?!" She asked in surprise. "But this isn't my home. This is Kakashi's home." She said firmly as she points the house. She let out a soft grunt as she massage her temples for a moment then turned to me, "We better get out of here or else, we might be accused as a trespasser." and this time, she's the one who's dragging me. "I'm not sure if I'm the one who's getting weird in this situation or you." She muttered. "But tell me, Konohamaru-kun?" She called And I just looked at her in the eyes. She stopped walking, and so did I. She looked at me straight into my eyes, "Did you get an amnesia when you fell off on your room's window?" She asked.

  ● 

  ●

  ●   

"I don't know." I answered.

How would I even know, I'm also asking myself what was going on.

"Miki-chan!"

We both turned to look at who just called her.

And there was Kaiser, happily waving at us as he run to reach to where we are, and Kyousuke tailing him behind.

"Miki-chan! You'll never believe this!"

"Believe what exactly, aniki?"

And Kaiser showed her a paper. We both looked at it closely and read it.

"Lady Fifth actually gave you a Medic license? That was awesome, aniki! Congrats!"

"Thanks."

I've never knew that there are licence in becoming a medic.

"And how about you, ani-san? How's your duty on the ANBU?" She asked to Kyousuke who just reached to where we are with a cat that were so attached to him.

"Fine." He answered simply.

She gigged a little bit, "Ahh, souka?"

"I had a day off so I went back to our group. Maybe we could get a mission, it's kinda boring just sitting around." He added.

"It's been a long time were not working with you."

"Yeah, so welcome back!"

So Kaiser just became an official medic ninja. And Kyousuke was working in the ANBU black ops.

But what I thought that it should be this way. Kyousuke has the best ability among them three about medical jutsu, in their batch too. Kaiser has the sharpest sensory skills that he's been also recruited to become an ANBU, but he refused because he doesn't like to have a stable job that he can't be so free to chose for a job. And Yumi was an ANBU under the hokage's supervision who's been also recruited by Danzo but her mother refused.

And how come Kaiser is been that energetic? And Kyousuke had already embraced the cold like his kekkei genkai and now wanted not to waste time sitting around. And Yumi is acting cute like the actual Miki.

Kaiser looks so childish, unlike the Kaiser that I can remember that he was the more matured looking one and act more maturely too on their group. And Kyousuke, when did he grew out his auburn hair? And still, Yumi acting like Miki the Princess and now randomly giving honorifics.

And also.....can somebody tell me why are these three are dressed in kimono outfits?!

In my opinion, I kinda like Kyousuke's outfit. It's like a warrior-like.

And why the heck that they had katana on their own. They're a ninja, not a samurai (-___-)

Well, I had seen and known Kaiser had a skills for using a katana for knowing that his father taught him to, but how come they all has katana in their possession like it was their main weapon for battle for the lacking of seeing kunai pouch or shuriken pouch with them?

Kyousuke turned to my direction, "Ah, Konohamaru-san."

Konohamaru-san? Did he just gave me that honorific? Seriously?

"Yes?"

"I supposed the information have been passed already to you. Our younger sister already informed you about our joint mission with your team, am I right?" He asked.

"Yes, but she haven't told the details yet."

"I see." He said with a nod. "It's only a C-rank, we're only to guard the daughter of the feudal lord which she wished to go on a trip to the Yugakure. That simple." He explained in a monotone manner that you can't even tell if he is serious or not.

"Ani-san?"

"What is it, my younger sister?"

My younger sister, huh? Their honorifics have gone too well....more affectionate, more respectful--I guess, something like that. It's not just honorific for respects and honor but with somehow like a close relationship with each other. Much closer relationships unlike what I used to know about them. I give you that as a compliment mah fwends (-___-)

"Back on the ANBU, had you known someone named Yumi?"

"Yumi? Ah well...Let's see.."

"And why exactly you've asking who is Yumi? Imouto-chan?" asked Kaiser in wonder as he leaned is head lower to match Yumi--who is Miki here's height and looked straightly to her eyes.

Kyousuke turned his head towards me with his face darken in suspicion, and the shadowy effect of the half of his head even make it more scarier, and by his stares gave me the shivers and made my hair stood to their edges.

H-hey! Hold up!༼⁰o⁰;༽

I'm the one who's confused here the I don't even know what was really going on now!

"Matte...Ani-san." She went between us, facing Kyousuke. "When I went to his home to inform him about the mission, I don't know what did I do, but I think I scared him when he went to the window and at the same time I was also coming to his window and he just fell off the window knocking him down on the floor. I think his skull had been broke or something."

"Now that you mentioned it, I actually noticed that Konohamaru-san was acting so different." Says Kaiser as he rubs his chin.

Yumi who is Miki here made a brief nod, "He might made me confused with an another person's identity."

And Kyousuke was only just looking down at Yumi--who is Miki here with his eyebrows met on the center and his left eyebrow raised and after a few seconds passed, he turned to Kaiser like he was telling something to him, but not saying anything and Kaiser just stared at him for a moment then held his hands in front of him.

"I may be a licensed Medic, but I haven't encountered any patients with an amnesia. It's just too much for me to handle." says Kaiser, like he telepathically understand Kyousuke that way.

"Ah! I know!" Kaiser and Kyousuke turned to look at Yumi--who is Miki here. "Lady Hokage might help us about it."

"Lady hokage? You mean, Lady Tsunade?" I asked. And they looked at me surprised on what I just said.

With a sigh, he brought his right hand to his hip and leaned slantly on his right side, Kyousuke raised an eyebrow as he stare at me suspiciously, "Well, so much for a tentative-diagnosed amnesia, but he somehow managed to remember who the hokage is." He commented with a little scoff, shaking his head a little. "I think that is something we should be proud of."

"Ani-san, you're so mean."

"What? I'm just stating the obvious you know."

"So Yumi, you're going to bring me to your mother for a check up?"

  ●  

  ●  

  ●  

  ●  

  ●  

And why are they staring at me like I've said something not right?

"Isn't your mother the hokage?" I asked, now not sure if what I said is right or wrong.

They stared at me for a quite few seconds then they looked at each other like they're having the same thought.

"He can't even remember who is your mother, imouto-chan. This is harder than I thought." Says Kaiser as he massage his temples.

"If my mother was the hokage..." She muttered thoughtfully before turning to Kyousuke. "Then we were somehow related to each other."

Kyousuke grunted before brushing his hand on his face, "Yeah I guess. The three of us were cousins if you were. Welcome to the family then."

"In that way, we weren't just giving honorifics. And we're put on the same team for a purpose." Says Kaiser.

"Neh, ani-san, aniki. She even called me Yumi. Who is Yumi? Do you know someone named Yumi, ani-san? aniki?" She asked already going to tear up.

Kyousuke peered up to me still his hand on his face and he's looking at me in between his fingers. And just looking at his eyes, I can tell that he'll already done with all of these. "Let's send him to her, immediately."

"Lady Hokage, sorry for the interruption, but we really need your assistance."

"What is it, Kyousuke?" Asked the Hokage, obviously interrupted doing her paperwork.

"Konohamaru-san seems has a problem, we came here for you to check, MiLady." says Kaiser.

The hokage immediately ran to go near me and begin to check me for something like maybe a mark on which place I hit my head.

"What exactly happened to him?" She asked.

And the hokage is unknowingly kind and gently. What's next? 

and since when did she starts on wearing those glasses?

and....

Where did her.....one hundred centimeters in circumference goes?( ̄□ ̄;)

"He fell off the window knocking him to the floor. That's all I know what have happened I'm afraid." explained Yumi--who is Miki here. "Then he can't remember some information after that."

She casts her mystical palm technique over my head which I assumed she did that to check my head. She even checked the back of my neck and down to my spinal chord too and whatever parts of my body where she supposed to check.

"But he is seemingly doing fine. Bones are fine. Internal organs are okay."

"He seems okay physically, but he is certainly had a problem psychologically." Said Kyousuke sternly. "He can't remember certain things. He also mistook our younger sister named Yumi and she was your daughter, Lady Hokage." informed Kyousuke seriously.

The hokage blinked her eyes in confusion, "Well, I asked her before if I could adopt her, but she refused." she says then laughed about it. "But I've never thought that someone overheard it." she says then let out a soft laugh.

"But I could still call you as my mother if you really want me too. What I said before is that I wont change my last name and I won't move in. That's the condition that I've asked."

Kyousuke cleared his throat to get our attention, "Going back to the subject. So that must mean he is in some sort of amnesia. Isn't it, MiLady?" He asked.

"Well, it appears that way." She stood straightly and faced them before turning back her attention to me.

"Is this only temporary, isn't it?" Asked Yumi--who is Miki here probably worried in any of this.

The hokage turned to her, "It's really hard to say. I've treated all sorts of patients, but I've never seen symptoms exactly like these before." she answered.

And now, they've confirmed that I actually had an amnesia. (-___-) What in the world is happening here? (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Am I under a genjutsu?

But I feel fine. Even though I'm not a sensory type and not good at genjutsu, but I haven't noticed any disturbance on my chakra, its flow was normal and what was happening right now is all seems real to me...well, except that Yumi is acting as Miki here like just what I've imagined.

Lady Hokage didn't even recognized Yumi as her daughter.

And what I thought that Yumi was Miki, but how could she be?

It's not like I already doubt about it, I had the strong feeling the Yumi and Miki are the same person, but knowing this truth now is just so sudden.

And how did Yumi been erased in history?

"He mistook me too that I'm Kakashi's daughter." she informed. "Lady Hokage wasn't even related to Kakashi in everything. That's what he says about how he recalled on knowing me."

"Does having an amnesia has to be this complicated?"

"I've never met any named after Yumi." says Kaiser before turning to me. "What is she like, Konohamaru-san? And what is her complete name? That is if she had a family name of course. Then we somehow could find her to her clan's district if she lives here in the Land of Fire."

"She looked a lot like Miki, but she does act quite different than what I could recall. Even you guys doesn't act like what I could even remember. To be exact, you are seemingly switched in attitudes. And Yumi's full name is Yumi Asakura by the way." I answered.

"Asakura, huh? Then if she was from the hidden leaf village, that means she's just a commoner." Kyousuke concluded.

"So if I am Yumi, and I am the fifth hokage's daughter. My name would be Yumi Senju then?" She asked like she's not even paying attention to our conversation.

"But Lady hokage's husband's last name is Kato, Dan Kato was his full name. And Lady Hokage doesn't used her last name either before she gets married."

Yumi who is Miki here turns towards them, "Well, it happens all the time in clans. If your clan has much more influence in the village, like nobles or much overrated something like that. We, ladies of the clan, doesn't find the necessity to change our last name." Yumi--who is Miki here informed. "Following what the child's last name would be still depends on their child's ability. For example, if ever I got married and had two children with him, one of them had the same eyes as mine and the other one got nothing from me. The one who got nothing from me will be named after my husband's last name because he'll probably had his father's ability, and the one who got my eyes will be named after me. You'll never see someone and anyone who are running around here with a sharingan who is not an Uchiha, right?"

Uchiha?

Now that she mentioned it, I noticed her having that clan's crest printed at the back of her kimono.

But Miki wasn't an Uchiha. Sure, she called Sasuke before as her older brother, but that doesn't prove anything. She is Kakashi's daughter, so if she were Miki, she'll be named after 'Hatake' instead and she had this Hatake clan's crest marked on her back instead.

"These whole thing are just not getting any improvement at all." says Kyousuke getting our attention. "Konohamaru-san, how about you should better go home and take a rest for a while?" he suggested. "You'll only going to stress yourself out when you're around us and as an addition to this kind of environment you're having around you. It'll only make things more complicated to you if that would happen." He added.

The hokage marched back to her seat and calmly agreed to what Kyousuke just said and continued on what she left out on her desk.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe I'm stress that's why I'm seeing thing that I'm supposed to not to be seeing it."

"Yeah, I guess so. Maybe you only lacked some sleep." Says Yumi--who is Miki.

"We could take you home if you want and even if you don't want to. It's kinda bothersome to think that you'll be running around the streets because you also forgot where you live." Says Kaiser with a laugh as the four of us marched out of the hokage's office and Kyousuke gave a respectful bow to the hokage before closing the door and left and catching in to our pace.

"And if you want for a company, you could come find your teammates." Says Kyousuke in a calmer way unlike how he usually talks lately. "You haven't forgot them, don't you?" He asked turning his attention to me.

"Moegi and Udon?" I answered. Knowing that they act so differently and Yumi's name is Miki here. I came to doubt that Moegi and Udon was on the same squad with me.

I'll never forgive Ebisu-sensei if Moegi and Udon were in separate groups with me.

I mentally knocks my head as I repeatedly chanting on myself that I am inside a dream.

"So far, that's the second thing he actually remembered exactly." says Kaiser.

We all stopped in front of our house. Well, so far too, that the house look exactly the same that I could recall.

Yumi--who is Miki here turned to face me, "Are you sure you'll gonna be fine, anata?"

Anata?

Did she just actually called me that?

Before I could notice myself being so worked up, I noticed that Kyousuke and Kaiser are staring at me in a day like they're not impressed of my reaction.

"What are you getting stunned about." Says Kyousuke sternly obviously getting annoyed once again.

"Weird. He doesn't even act like he used to." Kaiser commented with his eyebrow raised in confusion.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. I shook my head to clear up my thoughts, "I am acting like I used to. To be frank, you guys were acting out of the usual."

"If you're acting normal, you could have gave her a cold shoulder when she called you that way. And then after that, you'll only going to apologize and thank her for making her worried, because of you. That's your normal attitude if you ask me." explained Kaiser.

And what they think I act was like Yumi now?

Being cold for a sec then it'll unusually change for a little bit but she was trying to be obvious about it that she actually has some concern and she do actually care even though she act like she never did.

That was Yumi's personality was like! But that wasn't my doing! How could they even shift my personality to her?!

"Sorry, but I think I'm so tired from all of these. I better get in and take a rest." I said with a sigh as I opened the door of the house.

"Ah, Ja neh!" Says Kaiser and I just nodded as a response.

"I could pay a visit if you'd like." Says Yumi--who is Miki here. She raised her index finger emphasizing that she had an idea, "How about this time I'll fetch you home? Since you can't even remember where I live. We have a joint mission tomorrow, remember? I'll be here at your home by seven o'clock on the morning."

"Y-yeah, sure." I stuttered with a nod, getting embarrassed by the thought that I brought her to the Hatake clan's district and on Kakashi-sensei's home because of the knowledge that I knew that Miki is his daughter.

"Put all your concerns aside, you've better focus on your responsibility to the village." says Kyousuke to her like he's giving her a little lecture.

She growled a little before facing Kyousuke, "But ani-san, I should also do what I want. My second older brother does that too. He also had a responsibility on the police force but he also got time on picking every girls in the village that he could find to kill his time. Besides, my father didn't even obliged me to do something, you know"

Kyousuke turned to Kaiser with his stern looking face, ignoring the reasoning of Yumi--who is Miki here. "You too, Kaiser. Now that you're already a licensed medic, you should also learn what your responsibility is."

"Am I being lectured here too?" muttered Kaiser with an anime sweat drop appeared at the side of his head.

Did she just complained in a cute way, huh?

Yumi and Kyousuke usually had been in arguments, that's not new but in a usual way if they're in an argument, they're already cutting each other's throat and Kaiser was always there to stop them. But it's new for me to see Kyousuke actually gave a lecture, especially to Kaiser. Knowing them, that's was originally Kaiser's job, not Kyousuke's.

Kaiser gave a little bow of apology to me before turning to his comrades.

"Hey, how about we'll stop by on a tea house and had some sweet dumplings?" He says to them and dragged the other two out here by holding their opposite wrists.

"Let's get sesame dumplings this time."

"I think, I'm craving for mochi."

I closed the door after they left.

Yumi as Miki and has a brother.

Kyousuke being authoritative, and also became more over protective.

Kaiser as the same, still the peacemaker of the group, but now he oddly act a little expressive of his emotions. He already knew how to join on conversations and share his opinions even just a little idea that he can come up with.

And the hokage being so unrecognizably kinder and she's married with a man named Dan Kato.

Just meeting those three plus the hokage equals four person, it's already screwing me out.

I wonder what will be next to ruin my entire lists of person's information of bio-data.

----

Side note:

Ani-san - same as aniki; formal

Aniki - which is an informal way of saying "big brother". 

Imouto - younger sister

anata - mostly used as familiar 'you', but can also be used for a significant other. Similar to honey, sweetheart. I've only seen this used for older (married) couples and people who are acting like a traditional couple.
e.g. [Anata], here's your tea.  

A/N: the book two was published but I was still in the middle of the last chapter of the first book.....oh my xD

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.4K 672 23
Sequel to: Reversed Roles My Social Medias: Wattpad: HaleighPenguin Twitter: haleighpenguin Pinterest : Haleigh🖤
52.2K 1.6K 37
(To be edited) This is Book Two. I recommend reading the first book 'Looking Through A Window.' "Trust takes years build, seconds to break, and Fo...
69.7K 2.2K 34
(Very Slow Edits) Would you make a choice that would help fix the past? Are you prepared for the consequences that follow? DISCLAIMER: I DON'T own...
76.8K 1.2K 15
≡;- ꒰ ° #ナルト naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° REQUESTS , closed ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STATUS , discontinued ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STARTED , 27.06.2021 ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° E...