The Introvert and the Wolf

Oleh Cierra000016

Zara has no clue she's a Werewolf until she meets her Alpha mate. He tries to help her until she get's kidnap... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Cast
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Soooo....

Chapter 9

21 2 4
Oleh Cierra000016

(BTW in this book wolfs arent expected to stay together, They can be soul mates but they CAN break up and see other people. But they will always have a spark)

Zara's POV

I went back to my mom's house to convince her to stay at grandma's with us. But when I walked in she wasn't there. I looked around for her and I couldn't find her. But I did find this letter. That read:

Dear Children, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I realize I'm not a good mother. I'm going to do some soul searching hopefully I get better. Till then take care of your grandma
Love,  
               Your mom

Some mom she is. I started crying, Im so angry I could kill someone. I started throwing dishes around and pillows and anything I could get my hands on. Until there was nothing left to break. I trashed the place. I really could use someone to talk to right now.

My sadness was interupted by brief but harsh knocking. "Police, Open up". I felt a sudden darkness come over me. I opened the door to face the fat bald man."There was a noise complaint, ma'am are you okay" All I could hear was the blood coursing through his body. He didn't look healthy but I didn't care. I was hungry.

I grabbed him and slammed him into the wall. And I started draining his blood, He was deliscious. I wanted to stop I really did. I finally let go of him realizing what I did.  He was dead. I killed a man. I saw his wallet that fell out of his pocket. I opened and saw a women. Was this his wife, his girlfriend, his daughter.

These questions made me cry harder. I shoved the wallet in my pocket.. I couldn't  go to home I blood all over my face and clothes. As much I didn't want to I ran all the way back to James pack house. I ran faster and faster. This must be another ability I had.

I busted through  the doors and was greeted by a strong smell of dog, There was a bunch of what seemed to be wolves. They all looked horrified. I ran into to his arms with tears in my eyes. He broke from the hug and brought me upstairs quickly. I looked back and saw all of the wolves glaring at me with hatred. Some even growled.

When we got in the room I gave him a hug and started crying. He was reluctant to hug back but eventually he did.Which made me feel a little better. "What happened" He said in a low sweet tone. How is he still peaceful when I'm covered in blood.

"I killed him, I didn't mean to, I--" I started crying harder. I looked up to him and he looked semi terrified. "Where's the body". I looked at him in confusion. "Where's the body Zara" He almost yelled. He took a deep breath and apologized. "At my old house 3201 Bacton street"(Lol I don't any good street names)...

"I have some clothes in the closet, Take a shower and change".I nodded. "Do not leave this house, I'll have some of my packmates keeping you comfortable". Before I could respond he left....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

866K 72.2K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 68.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
297K 17.3K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...