Birds Of A Feather

By BekahElizabeth04

Read to find out about this new found friendship. Idk. I suck at descriptions so just read it if you want to... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
HELP!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
IMPORTANT
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
More Characters
Schedules
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Chapter 22
Important!!
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
New Characters
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 19

11 3 2
By BekahElizabeth04

Annie's POV

Recap:

"Well..."

Currently:

     "...You know what this would be better if the whole group were here. We're having a sleepover at my house tonight. Be there. It's important!" She says and runs out. "Well that was weird. Oh well. I guess I'm going to the sleepover." I head upstairs and start packing a bag.
     About an hour later Harriet tells me to come over to her house. I let my mom know that I'm leaving and head to her house. Mom stops me at the door and hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Ok. Ok mom. I love you too. Bye" I say and walk out.
     I walk into Harriet's house and all of them look at me. "What?" I ask. I put my bag down with everyone else's and take my shoes off and put them with the other shoes. I go and sit down in between Harriet and Iris. "What's up?" I ask and look at all of them. They look around at each other with what do we say faces. "We have news." Iris says. "Well I got that memo," I say and look at Harriet. "What's the news?" I ask. "On three." Harriet says and they count to three and all say at the same time "We have boyfriends." "Woah what?!" I say in shock. "Yeah." Paisley says. "Ok. Explain. Who and how?!" I say. "Well. Drake and I were working on our ela project at my house and as we were finishing it he just asked me and I said yes." Serbrina says. "Wait I thought you said-" I'm interrupted by Iris saying "We only said that to make sure you didn't develop a crush on our crushes." She says. "Um ok. Kayla?" I look at Kayla. "Jake and I were working on our art project at his house and he sketched out 'Will you be my girlfriend?' on a piece of paper and at first I thought he was joking but I realized he wasn't I said yes." Kayla says. "Aww. Ok who's next?" I say. "Cameron and I were working on our math project at his house and we needed a break so we decided to play hangman. He put a phrase on a piece of paper and I had to guess letters until eventually it said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I screeched and said yes." Paisley says and smiles really big. "Aww. Ok next??" I say and look between Iris and Harriet. "Jax and I were working on our orchestra project at my house and he asked me if would be his girlfriend. Just out of the blue. I said yes after I figured out that he was being for real." Iris says. "Aww. Ok. Harriet. You were freaking out earlier so what happened?" I say and look at Harriet. "Austin and I were working on our science project and well. I might as well just show you." Harriet says and gets up. She heads upstairs and comes downstairs with something in her hand. "What's that?" I ask and she shows me.

"Austin printed this out and then I saw it and he said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' And I said yes." Harriet says and blushes. "Awwwww. I wish a boy would do that for me." I say. "Oh. Someone will eventually." Iris says. "Yeah." I say.

They have boyfriends!! What do you think about that? And the periodic elements I Luv U? I wish a boy would be like that in real life. Anyways, make sure you comment and vote by clicking on that star below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 0 31
🌟🌟🌟FINISHED🌟🌟🌟 A boy, crushing in his best friend, also suffering with mental issues. He needs to distance himself from his friend for everyone...
2.9K 142 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
1K 216 27
Hi readers...!! This is my 1st story.... It is a horror based and this story will be a very short one.... The story is fully out of my imagination...
373 14 14
im still bad at descriptions.