babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ forty four ⌟

28.5K 2K 3K
By chogiwanese

guess when this is ending..

crying, renjun got of the taxi after paying the fair. he took his luggage out and stared at the apartment he missed so much.

there's no turning back.❞ he already did it, he can't undo it.

he forced his body to move and drag the luggage he is carrying. he cursed mentally when he felt tears falling down once again after wiping them just a minute ago. pausing in front of the building he groaned and brought his hands up to wipe his tears that's falling even harder than before.

fuck, stop crying.❞ he said to himself, ❝this was your choice.

he gripped his luggage tight and stared at the sky that was still dark, stars looking down at him. the moon probably pitying him.

i'm regretting it.❞ he got inside the building and went to where chenle's door was located.

he got inside the elevator and ignore the couple that was making out inside. well, he tried. but he can't help but curse the hell out of them. can't they respect the single people out there? are they busy eating their faces out to even notice renjun's presence there?

he immediately went out of the elevator once he reached the desired floor. he didn't even glance at the couple to see if they were done making out. he went out as fast as he could but his steps towards chenle's door were starting to slow down as he got closer.

slowly regretting his decision.

now standing in front of the door, renjun hesitated to twist the door knob. he can actually go back. he can go back and fight for their love, for their complicated but beautiful relationship.

but his body won't move and is stuck there, standing in front of the door and gripping his luggage very tight.

no.❞ renjun furrowed his brows, ❝i can't leave them. i promise to-

the door opened and showed someone who renjun is not expecting. it's not the tall boy that has a face of a baby but a mind of an adult, neither his chinese friend who's laugh cancels all the dolphins out there.

it was a woman, having a smile on her face. a smile that longed to see someone. her arms were spreaded out, waiting to be hugged, ready to be hugged. it was a woman. a woman whom renjun missed.

mom?❞ the short male jumped towards her, making her stumble back but regained her balance after. she hugged him very tight, rubbing circles on her baby boy's back.

renjun..❞ she spoke, a voice renjun has been longing to hear.

his sobbing became louder, burying his head on his mother's shoulder, ❝i miss you.

the mother didn't reply and just nodded her head. she too missed him, so much. she may not show, and only had a smile on her face, but she was ready to fight to who hurt renjun. her son was crying, very hard, and it looked like he had been through a lot. she felt bad. what kind of mother is she for letting her son go through whatever he is going through right now?

i'm sorry.❞ she apologized for appearing just now. if she could have found him earlier then renjun would not be suffering.

no, mom. you're not supposed to be sorry.❞ it was his fault after all. it was his choice to leave. just because of his father not accepting his sexuality. he left because of that reason that can be solved if he just tried to find a solution.

all he is good at is leaving.

just like how he left jeno and jaemin.

i'm the worst-

mom don't say that.❞ renjun pulled away with eyes still producing tears but is showing a smile. his eyes then wandered to a tall built man standing two steps behind his mother, a man he didn't want to see. ❝you?

the mother turned around and then gave her husband a smile, ❝renjun, let him explain.

what is he doing here?❞ renjun sent him a glare.

the mother sighed, guess she can't stop her son hating her husband. grabbing the man's arms, she pulled him closer and making him stand in front of the short male. ❝you two, talk.

he clearly doesn't want to see me.❞ the man raised a brow at his son and then turned to his wife.

just because you hurt me.❞ renjun clicked his tongue and turned to his mother.

the mother watched the two looking at her and she can't help but groan, ❝just talk.

what should we talk about? how hard he slapped me when i came out-

i'm sorry.

the mother smiled, proud that her husband his ditching his pride and apologized to his son. she then turned to renjun and gave him a look, forcing him to accept the apology. renjun, knowing his father, of course he would accept his apology. this was one of the rarest moments he would hear his father apologizing. he wished he is taking a video of this, this is worth blackmail material.

because of the silence surrounding them, the father thought he wasn't forgiven. he turned to look at his son and saw him smiling, so what is it really. he was confused.

renjun brought his hand up and slapped his father by the arm, ❝that's for slapping me when i came out.❞ and then hugged his father with the mother cooing at the sight. ❝you are forgiven.

🍭

you look beautiful.❞ that was the first thing jeno said when jaemin came out of the dressing room.

he was indeed beautiful, but he wasn't happy. jeno stood up from the bench that was provided for him to sit on while waiting for his husband-to-be to finish wearing the suit their parents chose for their wedding.

he approached the frowning male and cupped his face. ❝jaemin.

after hearing his name, the pink haired broke down. jeno placed his head on his shoulder and let the boy cry, letting it all out. he too wanted to cry but he needs to stay strong for jaemin.

c'mon, our wedding is tomorrow and it's also your birthday.❞ jeno held the crying boy's hands, ❝smile.

jaemin shook his head, ❝i want renjun.

jaemin..

jeno, i miss him.❞ jaemin pulled away and wiped his tears using the sleeves of his suit, ❝i miss his kisses, his presence, i miss everything about him.

me too, i miss him too jaemin.

he promised.❞ jaemin managed to say but with his voice cracking, ❝he should keep his promise. does he not love us anymore?

sshh,❞ jeno silenced the pink haired by giving him s kiss on the lips, ❝he loves us.

then why..❞ the younger broke down again, ❝why did he leave us?

there's a reason for everything, jaemin.❞ he gave the younger a small smile and leaned forward, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead, ❝let's go. our mothers are waiting.

he wanted to cry. jeno wanted to go wild about renjun leaving them, but who's going to comfort jaemin if he does? he decided to keep the feelings in and just release it out when he is alone. he is as hurt as jaemin, he was mad that renjun didn't even fight for them, he was angry that their mothers forced renjun to quit the job, he was furious that he can't do anything to bring renjun back.

they were sad that renjun left.

🍭

jisung and chenle gave each other a look before silently opening the door to chenle's apartment. scanning the dark living room they nodded at each other and took a step inside. jisung closed the door and followed chenle from behind.

you think they left?❞ jisung whispered, silently but made sure that chenle heard it.

chenle shrugged but nodded after, ❝they probably did. i mean, we left them for a day so..

the two invited renjun's parents when they came to visit and explained to them where renjun's where abouts were. they were very ready to accept their death on renjun's hands. but they are renjun's parents, they need to know where their son is. after all, they come a long way just to find their son. after that, chenle and jisung excused themselves to buy food but ended up sleeping at jisung's house.

about to take a step towards the stair, the two heard some mumblings. jisung had his brows furrowed meanwhile chenle understood his mother language very well.

"he was working as a babysitter."

"he suffered a lot."

the two went closer to the kitchen instead of going up to their rooms. they thought it would be nice eavesdropping two adults talking. well, good for chenls he understands. jisung would be asking for a translation after.

"our son? working as a babysitter?" the man scoffed.

the woman rolled her eyes, "don't go all disappointed and all, what do you expect from a twenty two year-old?"

"but a babysitter, really?" the man made hand gestures, "he could have build a cafe and run it or what."

"but he's not taking care of kids. you heard him explain a while ago." the mother sipped the liquid, probably coffee, inside the mug. she saw her husband's facial expression change, "honey?"

"is it really possible to fall in love with two people?"

the mother shrugged and then place a hand on top of her husband's, "but love is love. you're not mad, are you?"

the man took seconds to look up and smile, "if he's happy then i'm happy."

she smiled and intertwined their fingers, "but he's not happy right now. he's hurt."

"oh right. damn, whoever hurt him should get ready."

jisung poked chenle by the side, ❝what are they talking about?

chenle turned to his boyfriend, ❝sshh later.

but lele i don't understand a thing!

don't shout! they might-

what are you guys doing?❞ the two guys jumped from their place. jisung covering his ears when he heard chenle scream at the top of his lungs. renjun scrunched his nose, ❝do you have to scream?

you scared me!

what's happening here?❞ a built man came out from the kitchen, holding a spoon that looked very small in his hold as his weapon. ❝i heard a girl shout.

both jisung and renjun pointed at chenle. the suspect behind the high pitched scream giggled nervously, ❝it was me.

renjun's eyes wandered down to the spoon and remembered the nickname jeno and jaemin used to call him. the feelings went back and caused him to let a tear fall down, getting everyone's attention.

chenle panicked and wiped the tears that are now falling down like a waterfall. ❝ge, don't cry.

jisung pressed his lips into a thin line, holding himself from separating the two. renjun was hugging chenle tight and was crying on his shoulders. jisung should learn how to get jealous at a right time and he is starting now.

i miss them.❞ renjun coughed and then went back to sobbing, ❝i miss jeno and jaemin.

the man widened his eyes and then turned to his wife who's also shocked. ❝those are the people he is taking care of?

renjun didn't tell them the names a while ago knowing that his parents might actually know who they are.

the mother turned to her husband who is placing the little spoon down the table and then cracked his knuckles, ❝where are you going?

out to fix things.

she raised a brow, ❝what?

this is the least i could do.❞ he smiled patting the head of his wife, ❝for everything i have done worst to him.

if renjun wants jaemin and jeno and he's going to give what his son wants.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
569K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.8K 357 7
Namjoon saved a boy named taehyung who is a mafia, taehyung fell in love with namjoon and wanted to make namjoon his' but then he got to know namjoon...