babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ forty three ⌟

26.6K 1.9K 2.4K
By chogiwanese

jaemin, sleep.❞ jeno mumbled after five minutes of the pink haired besaide him tossing and turning positions.

where's renjun?

the older let out a sigh and went to stop the younger by wrapping his arms around his waist, ❝he is just taking a warm bath.

he will come back right?

jeno opened his eyes and his annoyance suddenly disappeared after seeing jaemin all worried and his eyes shaking, looking like it's going to produce those liquid called tears any moment from now. the older ignored his sleepiness and gave the younger a small smile.

he will come back.❞ jeno said, placing his hand on the younger's cheek and caressed it. ❝he will sleep beside you and hug you very tight.❞ while saying that, jeno tightened his embrace on the younger's waist. ❝like how i am hugging you.

jeno?

and we will protect you from your nightmares.❞ jeno was starting to mumble, couldn't help but feel sleepy.

the pink haired let out a giggle, his hands going up to play with jeno's soft locks, ❝i love you.

hm.. i love you too.❞ jeno leaned forward, eyes closed, and gave jaemin a peck on the lips, ❝and renjun too.

and renjun.❞ of course not leaving the short male out. ❝can we tell them tomorrow?

tell who?

our moms.❞ jaemin took time to admire jeno and his beautiful details. he is hella lucky to have both jeno and renjun. having both, he won't leave one out. ❝three days left, jeno. we need to tell them.

it's four days..

it's almost midnight so i'll make that three days.❞ jaemin giggled, staring at jeno in his most peaceful state. ❝what should we do if they won't accept us?

run away.

are you crazy?❞ jaemin thinks that there are other solutions to that other than running away but he doesn't know what are those other solutions.

jeno took a deep breath and let out a sigh, placing his chin on top of jaemin's head, ❝what's important is that we have each other. you, me.. and renjun.

jaemin nodded, agreeing to what jeno said. ❝so tomorrow it is?

first thing tomorrow, we will tell our mothers.❞ jeno felt jaemin's arms wrapping around his waist and a smile was formed on his lips, ❝now sleep and wait for renjun.

he didn't get any response, a snor only, and so he finally let sleepiness take over and his body soon shut down. the two drift off to dream land, waiting for renjun to get inside the room and meet him in dream land.

but that ain't happening.

renjun zipped his luggage after placing the shirts he owned and his other things. he sat down on jaemin's bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking whether this was the right thing to do or not. but it's for jaemin and jeno, it must be right.

he pulled out his phone and his heart broke at the wallpaper he had. it was just taken a while ago, very fresh, at the amusement park. him wearing fake dog ears, jaemin wearing cat ears, and jeno wearing somewhat a lab coat and is standing in between them.

oh..❞ renjun placed a hand on his cheeks, ❝are these tears?

this might be the last time he gets to be with them. there's a possibility they'll still meet in the future but it would be different already. jaemin and jeno would be married and he would probably still be single. knowing that there will be no other people like jaemin and jeno, he will stay single until he finds one.. or two.

he felt guilty. for not fighting for them, for their relationship, for jaemin and jeno. for breaking the promise and leaving them.

they'll hate me for this.❞ sighing, renjun tried his very best to place the luggage down in the most silent way.

he made his way out of the room, leaving the luggage in the hallways and opening the door to jeno's room. he was greeted by two young adults sleeping soundly. a smile was formed in his lips as he approached them, sitting at the edge of the bed.

how dare he interfere with them. look at them sleeping next to each other. they look good with each other, just them both. he must be such a burden to them. he felt bad for joining the relationship and making it complicated.

little spoon..

renjun flinched when he heard jaemin speak. but soon had a smile back when he noticed the boy still sleeping. he reached his hand to run it through the younger's hair. ❝sleep tight.

don't leave..❞ jaemin snuggled even closer to jeno, ❝don't leave us.

control, renjun reminded himself. he shouldn't cry. he is going to wake them up if he does. he leaned forward and gave jaemin a kiss on the forehead, and then gave jeno one after.

i'm sorry.❞ the last thing renjun said.

after that, jeno started to move and groaned as he felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. opening his eyes, he saw jaemin all snuggled close to him. he then went back to sleep, not noticing that renjun hasn't slept next to jaemin yet.

meanwhile, the chinese successfully went out of the house silently. letting out silent sobs as he gave the big house one last look before finally leaving.

i am.. sorry.

🍭

jeno rubbed his eyes, ruffling his hair as he sat up from the bed. his brows furrowed when it's only jaemin sleeping on the bed, wondering where renjun is.

maybe cooking breakfast for them.

poking the pink haired next to him, ❝wake up.

five minutes..

jeno smirked, ❝okay then.

jaemin shuffled to the other side he felt someone hovering over him. he then felt all tingly when he felt somewhat like a dog licking his neck. opening one eye, both eyes were shot open when he saw jeno licking his neck down to his collarbone.

w-wait..

jeno looked up to the already awake boy, ❝you said five minutes?

the younger was about to speak but a gasp was all that his mouth could release when he felt the older's hand going under his shirt and feeling his body, ❝hah..

still five minutes?❞ jeno whispered a question, now placing short kisses behind the younger's ears.

i'm..❞ jaemin was breathing unevenly when he felt jeno's sinful hands playing with his nipples, ❝awake!

jeno paused and then started to giggle, ❝no need to shout.

blushing like crazy, jaemin pushed the laughing boy off him and slapped him by the arm, ❝i hate you.

opposite? yeah, me too babe.❞ jeno wiggled his brows, teasing the younger.

jaemin rolled his eyes and turned his head to the side, not seeing what he expected to see. ❝where's renjun?

they heard noise downstairs, ❝cooking breakfast for us.❞ jeno said, not even sure.

jaemin turned to look at jeno and raised a brow after seeing him pout, ❝what do you want?

a kiss.

the younger scoffed, ❝how about, no?

oh, wow. i'll go receive my morning kiss from renjun then.❞ jeno said, forcing himself off the bed and started walking towards the door.

wait!

the older turned around and was greeted by jaemin's lips on his. smiling, he held the younger's waist and was about to make the kiss even more hotter but the younger pulled away before he could deepen the kiss.

i'm brushing my teeth after this.❞ jaemin said, laughing as he made his way out of the room.

the older clicked his tongue with a smile, ❝he acts like he doesn't like it but he really does.

following from behind, the two managed to arrive at the living room and their brows furrowed at the sight of their mothers ordering people around. didn't know what was happening, jaemin and jeno watched the people work. some replacing the furnitures while the others were cleaning.

jeno noticed jaemin running back up with heavy steps which caused the mothers to look back at them. jeno didn't catch up to jaemin, thinking that the boy left something inside their room and is just getting it.

what's happening here?❞ jeno said, not even greeting the mothers a good morning.

jaemin's mother smiled, ❝we just decided to change everything before your wedding.

that's when jeno remembered that they are going to tell their mothers about their relationship. the beautifully complicated relationship he, jaemin, and renjun has.

he smiled, ❝you know what?❞ he wasn't scared one bit. whether their mothers are going to accept it or not, they're not going to stop loving renjun. ❝fuck the wedding.

hearing her son curse, jeno's mom had her eyes widened, ❝lee jeno.

crossing his arms, jeno was ready to tell them. he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by jaemin who's fuming with anger.

where's renjun?!

jeno's eyes widened. he ran towards the kitchen, to see if the short male is there, but there were only people changing all the utensils into a new one. no renjun. coming out, he gave their mothers a glare.

he realized his job is finished.

jeno took a deep breath, trying his best not to shout at his mother, ❝he realized or you guys forced him to quit?

jeno—

what the fuck!?❞ jaemin cuts of the other woman's words ❝why would you force him to quit!?

you guys are getting married. you don't need a babysitter to watch over you. you only need each other.❞ jaemin's mother explained.

we don't need a babysitter..❞ jeno was this near to punching these two women standing in front of him and jaemin, ❝but we need renjun.

why would you need ren—

because we love him okay!❞ jaemin shouted, didn't care if his mother was mad at him for cutting of her sentence.

actually, the two didn't care. they know their mothers are trying to stop themselves from shouting back at them. but deep inside, the mothers are annoyed at their sons for cutting off what they have to say. the staffs were looking at them, giving them looks but they didn't care.

jaemin, don't shout at your mother like that.

what kind of mother takes away her son's happiness?❞ jeno too was mad but seeing the younger snapping, he didn't have any plans of talking back anymore and is now trying to calm the younger male, ❝you must be one shitty moth—

jeno's jaw dropped when he saw jaemin being slapped by his own mother. ❝the fuck, why did you slap him!?

i want you two to behave or else..❞ jeno's mother pointed at the two, ❝we'll bring renjun into this and you won't like it.

jeno approached jaemin and caressed the boy's cheeks. his heart broke at the sight of jaemin in the verge of crying. ❝no, please don't cry.

jaemin's mother took a deep sigh, calming herself down. ❝the wedding is still going to happen, you can't stop it.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 72.7K 36
╻there is this one cat who keeps on bothering him╹ ❀ jaeno / nomin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundr...
328K 13K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
590K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
872K 36.6K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC