When the Sun Falls (Transform...

By CodeNameFanGRL

He was arrogant, he was cruel at times, his words cut through me like glass. I was weak, disgusting, and noth... More

When the Sun Falls
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen and a LONG Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
NOT A CHAPTER, BUT IT REGARDS THE MOVIE!
NOTE
Like My Content? Wanna Support me??
Not a chapter! Story promotion and a Note for WTSF

Chapter two

9K 292 260
By CodeNameFanGRL

Andreea:

This Autobot was not at all friendly like I heard the others had been. I've only been with him for 10 minutes and the bot was insulting me and nearly crushing me with the seat belt. Every now and then I would hear him mutter something about a twin or brother, making me draw assumptions he wanted to find his brother or whatever.

Trying to take a deep breath I wince at how tight the seat belt was restraining me, and I look to the radio where the autobot's voice came from earlier.

"I-I can't b-breath." I managed to gasp out.

I feel it tighten even more and now I literally could not breath.

"You flesh bags are such weaklings." He sneered before he loosened his seat belt enough I could breath and expand my chest fully.

Normally by now I would have said something about the insults the autobot was directing at me, but he wasn't human, telling a giant robot off would no doubt get me killed, specially since this one seemed to have no problems killing humans.

After that I remained quiet, I would admit I'm rather thrilled and excited with the fact my normal boring life took a turn, even though it could be bad I could at least say I had some excitement in my life if I survived.

Looking out the window and not moving at all, well at least trying to, I watch as scenery passed by. Most of it being housing and such, before we pulled into a gas station and I was suddenly released and dumped out of the car. I hissed in pain as my palms slid against the concrete, rocks and dirt getting into my now raw and bleeding hands. Rolling around to sit on my rear I look up at the vehicle the Autobot was before my eyes bug. Of course, a Lamborghini, not only did the autobot have a hot voice he had a hot vehicle form, but definitely not a hot personality.

Blinking I hear a scoff then a growl.

"Be of some use flesh bag and fill my tanks with fuel." He sneered before giving an aggressive rev to his engine making me jump to my feet with a yelp before I scrambled to get gas for the aggressive autobot.

"And watch the paint, you get so much as a scratch on me and I'll rip your limbs off one by one." He threatened making me pale as dread filled me as well as slight fear.

Definitely don't piss of the autobot.

I reach around in my pockets before sighing in relief as I pulled my wallet out. Thank God. If i didn't have it then that would mean no money to pay for the gas, and if I couldn't get the gas I'm sure I'd have an angry yellow autobot stepping on my back....literally.

Sliding my credit card into the gas pump I type in my zip code and a few other things before selecting the type of gas I figured the bot would want. Grabbing the nuzzle I carefully open the gas cap on the Lamborghini, praying I won't tick the bot off. Sliding the nozzle into the gas port I jolt as the Lamborghini....shivered? Before I heard a low growl and what I would assume is the language of the transformers, before he went silent making me slowly relax.

Once the bot had been filled with gas I put everything up, before waiting to see what the Autobot wanted me to do, rather than just climbing into the aggressive Lamborghini. I watched at the passenger door shut to the Lamborghini and I watched as he revved his engine before driving off. He left the gas station before going down the road and continued going before he was out of sight.

Well then...

Looking around I sigh softly as I realized I had not a clue where I was at. Great. Looking down at my hands as they stung with a dull pain, I grumble to myself before turning on my heels and walking inside the gas station. As soon as I walk in an elderly woman and man gave me sympathetic looks.

"You didn't need him honey, it was obvious he's a dick." The old woman said with a nod.

I stare at them a moment.

"Uhh..." I say with a low tone before going silent, I'll let them believe what they'd like. Its not like I could say I was sort of kidnapped and dumped off at a gas station by a transformer. And even if they did, I would probably be in some major shit, specially with how strict the government is about reporting alien activity.

I look around before walking towards the back of the store towards the restroom, walking inside I turn on the faucet and begin to clean my hands off to prevent them from getting infected later on. After finishing with my hands I leave the restroom and look through the store shelves before grabbing a box of bandages, a large tea and a bag of chips. My shoes patter against the tile flooring of the store as I make my way to the counter, setting my items down the elderly lady gives me another sympathetic look as she rings up the stuff. Once I had paid for my items I walked out the door and sit on the bench next to the entrance.

I set my drink and chips down as I put band aids on my hands carefully with a low hum, once that was taken care of I open my chips and tea and begin to eat and drink. I hadn't even been able to get a second chip before a heard a powerful engine approach, before stopping as an aggressive rev I recognized reached my ears.

Oh great.

I looked up as I hear a car door pop open, and I see the yellow/gold Lamborghini autobot parked in front of me.

"Get in." He growled.

Feeling a little defiance I narrow my eyes as I loudly crunch down on a chip.

"No." I reply smoothly though I instantly felt dread as soon as the word left my lips.

The Lamborghini's's engine practically roared before the autobot very quickly and aggressively transformed. I let out a slight squeal as the bot slams his fist down in front of me, the concrete below cracking apart. My eyes meet with his bright electric blue ones, and he gives me the nastiest look I had ever seen in my life.

"Your coming with me flesh bag or I'll dismember you like the insect you are." He sneered.

I look at him wide-eyed as my glasses slipped down my nose slightly, I quickly nod as I clutch my food and tea close to me like a life line.

He gives me a sarcastic and disgusted look.

"Good." He growled before transforming back into the Lamborghini. He popped open the passenger door and I quickly crawl in, and instantly I'm retrained in the seat.

"Your going to guide me around on the wretched mud-hole of a planet, like it or not." He sneered.

Mutely I nod, and jolt slightly as he slams on his breaks and peels out of the gas station and onto the road. He gradually picked up speed till he was going WAY above the speed limit, taking old highways rather than going on the more driven freeways.

Not liking the tense and rather unnerving silence I shuffle slightly before speaking.

"W-what is your uh...name." I say softly and awkwardly.

He scoffs, acting like it was insult I was even talking to him.

"Sunstreaker flesh-bag." He replied finally after a tense 5 minutes had passed.

Go figure.

"Andreea is my name." I say with a bit more confidence.

He scoffed but said nothing.

"So uh, where is it your wanting to go?" I question.

"Texas." He said simply with an arrogant tone.

I nod before fidgeting with my hands.

"Could we make a stop, I need to uh...use the bathroom and perhaps pick up a map." I say.

He growls in annoyance as he speeds up more as he weaves around a few cars. I clench my hands and tense as he goes 100+ mph on the highway, before he suddenly turns into rest stop. He releases me before shoving me out the door once more making me land flat on my face this time, causing pain to shoot through it.

"Hurry up." He snarled as I got up, his bumper right on my heels as soon as I begin walking, forcing me to speed up.

I run inside before panting as I let out a relieved sigh as I looked around the inside of the rest stop.I quickly run back to the restroom and take care of my business before quickly leaving out. As I leave I grab several maps and pay for them before leaving out of there as if the hounds of hell were on my heels. Sunstreaker opens the passenger door and I sit in the seat and he once more restraints me.

"Do you really need to restrain me?" I question dryly, I was tired so I wasn't going to be as quiet and awkward.

He tightens his hold to where it is uncomfortable.

"Yes, I do. It's to keep you from touching my perfect interior with your filthy digits or messing it up with your fluids." He says in disgust as he pulls out of the parking lot.

I roll my eyes.

"How vain of you." I say bitterly as I begin to feel offended.

I let out a wheeze as he squeezes me tightly  before the seat flies forward and my forehead makes contact with the dash. Pain shoots though my head making me let out a slight cry before he pulls the seat back as he continues to squeeze me.

"Watch your tone insect." He growled.

Tears prick my eyes from the pain in my head, I was seeing stars, that could've knocked me out, luckily it didn't. I leaned my head back against the seat as a pained grunt escaped me, and I go silent, not saying a word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunstreaker:

He absolutely hated having the flesh-bag in his interior, if he didn't need it he would've left it back at the fueling station like he wish he had. But since his internal navigation and access to the world wide web was messed up, he'd have to find some way to get around. So using one of the inhabitants of this mud-hole would be his best bet, and since he had no choice in taking the human femme with him when he was fighting Lockdown, she was the only human he had been in full contact with. Plus he didn't want her running off to tell her human government about him.

He already ran into Lockdown and perhaps his pet insects...? He really did not need a whole army of squishies on his aft the whole time he was searching for his twin.

Disgust went through him feeling the fleshy sitting in his seat, her body heat seeping into the leather seats of his alt, it was revolting, and made him want to crush the human like an ant. Fortunately it wasn't too talkative like some other humans he had seen, and it didn't seem to be too high maintenance. Just make sure it has fuel and have a way of ridding of its waist, but then he also had to put into though of keeping it clean. He had seen humans that go without bathing themselves, it was even more disgusting than than a normal clean human. Oils all over the insects' faces, disgusting odors coming from their frames in waves, the revolting look of the hair being greasy and mangled.

This human was not going to be that way, he'd drop her off in a lake if it meant keeping it clean so he could keep his interior clean. His paint was already fragged up, he didn't want his inside to be fragged up as well.

Alerts began to flash in his processor annoyingly. He needed energon, he needed recharge, he needed a medic, and most of all he needed to fix his paint. Definitely the paint and energon. Dismissing the alerts, he checks his internal time.

Four joors on the road or four human hours, the sun was setting in the distance making his more artistic side creep up. He longed to be able to paint the beautiful scene, to have his supplies and canvases back, and most of all for his twin to be back at his side watching him.

His spark clenched painfully, and he growled internally. He would find Sideswipe, no matter the cost and no matter how much time it took. Sideswipe was his, and he wasn't going to lose him to the war like they had lost all of their treasured belongings.

Carefully he tried to reach for his brother through their bond, but emptiness is all that greeted him. No disgustingly cheerful voice ringing in his head, no mental shoves or punches.

No Sideswipe.

He could almost just hear his brother voice, taunting him with the hated nickname he loved to call him because of the annoyance he showed when he was called that. A small growl went through his engine.

It was all Sideswipes fault that they were separated, the fool trying to play hero and get the respect of their leader, Optimus. The fool didn't realize that the only thing he needed was him, Optimus wasn't the one to defend him in the Pits, Optimus wasn't the one to weld his energon leaks, and Optimus sure as Pit wasn't there when he needed comfort. Only he was. It was just him and Sideswipe, no one else mattered. The universe could explode into oblivion and as long as he had his twin at his side he would be fine with it.

They were two halves to a whole, they were nothing with out the other. There was no Sideswipe without Sunstreaker or Sunstreaker without Sideswipe, it was both of them together. And once he found his twin it would be that way again till as long as their sparks burned out....

Together

I enjoy writing Sunny's POV he's a complex and easy character to get down, almost like a puzzle if that makes any sense.

Anyways tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading!

See you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.4K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
166K 4.9K 31
In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect สœแด‡ส€. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers...
13.3K 662 36
Behind the most beautiful eyes lay secrets... โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Being the oldest daughter of the major isn't easy. The 19 year old Starlight Lennox is trying to...
9K 450 17
| |"Don't you listen?! This will never be over!"| | | |"I love you beyond the reaches of reality, darling."| | Two years after the Battle of Mission...