Under the Stars

By Pinkiepie5689

This is a Greenflame story I'm doing lloyd gets a life threatening disease that could kill him but Kai wants... More

Having some fun at the movies and his disease is getting worse
Hes okay for now
An old enemys back
I want to find him safe
Saving him
The last time we look at the stars together
Goodbye
Thanks for 1000 reads

Looking up at the stars

1.1K 24 6
By Pinkiepie5689

Kai's POV
I looked over at Lloyd in his hospital room I never knew this would happen Lloyd has an unnamed disease that is life threatening I'm scared for him I want him to live but the doctors said there's a slim possibility he'll live. He looked at me with his now faded out green eyes "Kai am I going to die" he asked in a weak voice "no lloyd your not going to die I promise" I hugged him he hugged me back "Lloyd do you want to look at the stars with me" I asked him "sure I'd love to" he said back I helped him walk out of the room he needed help cause the disease also caused people to have a hard time walking we got outside and we laid down on the grass and looked up at the Stars "Lloyd I wish this didn't happen to you" I told him he looked over at me and smiled " Kai if I die remember I will always be in your heart" he told me I was trying to hold back tears but I ended up crying into his arm hugging him he rubbed my back to calm me down "it's okay Kai remember I will be one of the millions of stars in the sky when I'm gone" he told me I looked up at him and smiled "Lloyd till the day you die I want to have some fun with you do you want to go to the movies tomorrow" I asked him "sure" he replied "I love you lloyd" "love you too Kai".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 69 15
Zak gets sent to the Great Western College... he meets 3 people, Darryl, Taylor and Beth. They all come together and make a friend group! What will h...
153K 6.5K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
91K 2.4K 17
Phase 1! Explores Murdoc's interactions with 2D in his comatose state, and what happens after he woke up. Be prepared for fluff cause Murdoc is gonna...