playboy | jjk

By nyeonfics

jeon jungkook, a playboy in yun high school found his heart beating rapidly, for a girl. was it true love? - ... More

opening
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight

fourteen

142 5 0
By nyeonfics

i turned around and just stay silent.

"why are you ignoring me?" he sighed.

"no one's ignoring you, i don't get it." i replied.

"i—" he was cutted by another voice.

"(y/n)!" i turned to that voice and saw jimin running into us.

"hey."

"our turn's next. let's go!" he went to the bench to take his bag.

"oh hi jungkook. whatcha doing here?" he said as he saw jungkook.

"umm.. just wanted to talk to (y/n)." jungkook said, dissapointed.

"well sorry bud, but we have to go. kaja, (y/n)." jimin took my bag and put his hand around my shoulder, dragging me away.

we start to walked away, leaving jungkook alone. i stared at him as we walked.

"well, thanks." i turned to jimin.

"for??"

"for saving me from jungkook."

he laughed and we went to our stations.

i took off my cardigan, and jimin's eyes widened.

his cheeks transformed into pink.

i mentally chuckled at his reaction.

the swimming competition is a relay. jimin was the first one to swim. after a lap, it's my turn.

"(y/n)!!!~"
"(y/n) marry me!"
"YOU LOOK HOT!!!"
"fighting (y/n)!!"

but as i swam, i felt weak and dizzy. my sight became blurry.

and it became pitch black.

*JIMIN's POV*
i watched her swimming fast, but she suddenly slowed down, and she stopped swimming.

what?

i then saw her drowning.

"(y/n)!" i panicked and swam there to grab (y/n)'s body, bringing her to the edge of the pool.

i put her on my lap.
"(y/n)! wake up! YAH!" i lightly slap her cheeks and put her hair away from her face.

people start to gather around us.

"(y/n)!!" i heard a voice. i turned and saw taehyung.

he grabbed her body and hug her.
"yah (y/n)! wake up!!!" he shaked her body.

"taehyung! we need to get her to the clinic!" i said.

*JUNGKOOK's POV*
i was crowded by girls when i suddenly heard shouts. i look to see what it was, and saw a crowd beside the pool.

"a girl fainted!" i heard a voice.
"wait, isn't that (y/n)?"

(y/n)?!

i quickly got up and ran to the crowd.

i successfully walk through the crowd, and there it was.. the scene that breaks my heart more than anything..

an unconscious (y/n).

my body froze, not demanding to do anything.

i saw v hyung hugging her with jimin hyung beside them.

they suddenly stood up, with v hyung carrying (y/n) and ran inside.

i quickly followed them.

they went inside the clinic.

i quietly went inside and observe them from my hiding spot.

"yah, she's freezing."
"quick cover her with the blankets."
"tae, call lisa. maybe she can help changing her clothes."
"ye."

v hyung ran out the clinic.

i heard jimin hyung sighed.
i looked at him and saw him sitting beside (y/n). he carressed her cheeks.

i was so frustrated and infuriated that i just had to leave the room.

so i did.

*Y/N's POV*
i woke up, feeling dizzy. i quietly groaned and look around. clinic?

i look beside me and saw jungkook, sitting on a chair, sleeping with his head on my hand.

"jungkook.." i called him.

he slowly move and open his eyes.

he looked up.

"(y/n)! you're awake. how are you feeling?" he sat up and observed me.

"w-what happened..?" i asked him.

"y-you don't remember? you fainted when you were swimming.." he exclaimed.

"h-how long?"

"it's been about 3 hours... it's past dismissal already.. everyone went home.." he explained.

"oh.." i sat up.

"you feeling good already?" he touched my forehead.

"y-yeah.." i leaned back a bit.

"let's go home." he said.

on the way home, it was a quiet one.

no one dared to utter a word.

"go inside first, i want to call my brother." i said to him as we reached his house.

he just nodded and left.

*
*
*

as i went inside the house, i can hear conversations from the living room.

i recognize the voices.
jungkook's mom.. jungkook... and one more person. it seems familiar though.

i quietly went in and a woman, probably in her mid-40s walked past me, going out the house. wow, she doesn't even glance at me. who is she anyway?

i peeked to the living room.

there i saw.. m-mina?!!

why is she here?!

kay.. she's there... hugging jungkook's arms.. and across them is jungkook's mom.

as i was observing.. a voice cutted me.
"(y/n)?! why the fuck are you here?!?"
i looked to the voice and saw mina glaring at me.

"j-jungkook! did she just intrude your house?! s-stalker!" mina pointed at me and looked at jungkook.

20 minutes ago....

*JUNGKOOK's MOM POV*
i was cleaning the house when i suddenly heard the doorbell ring.

i went to open the door and saw my friend, phoebe.

"phoebe hi! what's so sudden? come in, come in!" i welcomed her.

i then realised that there's someone else coming with her, holding a luggage?

"katie! long time no see!" phoebe replied. "ah, btw, this is my daughter, mina.." she drag mina in.

"annyeonghaseyo.." mina bowed.

i just nodded my head.

"come in.." i dragged them in and close the door. the mina girl put her luggage beside the door.

"what happened, phoebe? what's the sudden commotion?" i said as we sat on the couch.

"actually.. katie—-" she was cutted by the door slamming.

"eomma! i'm home—-" i heard jungkook's voice, but he stopped when he saw us.

"m-mina?!" he said, with widened eyes, as he saw mina, across me.

what? they knew each other?

i looked at jungkook, and he gave me a what-the-heck look.

"oh, this must be your son, katie." phoebe said to me.

"aigoo he's so handsome.. come sit down boy.." phoebe said to jungkook.

jungkook bowed to her before sitting down, beside mina, since that's the only place left.

"so, as i was saying, katie.. i will actually go to a business trip for a few days.." phoebe said.

i raised one of my eyebrows.

"and.. i just couldn't trust mina to be home alone.. so i was wondering.. if she could stay with you until i get home.. and mina also told me that she's a good friend of jungkook, so i decided that it'll be fine too, since we're also close, katie." she continued.

oh no. no. no. just no.

"it is only for a couple of days, katie.. so..?" phoebe looked at me.

"but.. phoebe.. there's another girl that's living here.. she's my friends' niece." i said.

"oh, that'll be great! mina then can get a new friend!" she exclaimed.

i look at mina and saw that her face is mad, but directly cover it when she notice me looking at her.

a phone rang. i didn't recognize it, so it's probably phoebe's or mina's.

"katie.. i am really sorry.. but i have to leave now.. you are okay with mina staying here right? i'll make sure she doesn't make a fuss." phoebe hold her phone, still ignoring it ringing.

"well, i have no choice." i said.

"great. i have to leave to the airport now. thank you so much, katie. mina, behave. see you." phoebe ran to the door.

i look at jungkook and he was really frustrated.

"so, i hope you take care of me." mina said to me.

"oh don't you hope. i have another girl to take care of." i said sternly.

she seemed shocked.

"eomma.." my son talked.

"ah.. i'll make sure to not make any fuss.. and actually... i am jungkook's girlfriend.." mina suddenly hugged jungkook's  arm.

i scoffed and gave jungkook a 'seriously' face.

"so?"
"do i look like i care?" i continued.

mina stayed quiet.

i closed my eyes in frustration.

"(y/n)?! why the fuck are you here?!?"

"j-jungkook! did she just intrude your house?! s-stalker!" mina pointed at the new figure showing in the living room and looked at jungkook.

i opened my eyes in anger.
"yah! don't you ever dare to swear inside my house! especially at (y/n)!" i almost shouted at mina.

*Y/N's POV*
i was taken back by all this. jungkook seems surprised and he doesn't know what to do.

us theee flinched at the sudden loud voice from jungkook's mom's mouth. she stood up and stomped to the kitchen.

i saw jungkook trying to get off mina's grip.

i left them both to the kitchen.

"eomma.. what is going on? why is she here?" i asked her.

"she'll be staying here for a few days with us.."

"mwo?" i sat down beside her.

she then hold her hair and groaned.

"eomma.. don't be stressed too much.." i held her hand.

"thank you (y/n).. i'll go to my room to sleep.." she stood up.

i took a glance at the living room and saw them kissing.

wow~

-call-

(y/n):
oppaa

yoongi:
(y/n)! are you okay?!? i heard you fainted, i'm sorry i didn't visited you!

(y/n):
it's okay!! i'm fine now.

yoongi:
that's great. so, why were you calling?

(y/n):
can we go somewhere?? pleasee.

yoongi:
why what's so sudden? sure.

(y/n):
yey!

yoongi:
where should i pick you up?

(y/n):
um.. jungkook's house. you know where it is right?

yoongi:
what? why are you at his house? yeah, i know where it is.

(y/n):
i'll explain later. just come now!

yoongi:
okay, see you!

-hang up-

i went to the bathroom to take a shower. i haven't showered since i swam. i know. ew.

i changed to this:

*JUNGKOOK's POV*
i really can't break free from mina. she keeps clinging onto me.

the doorbell suddenly rang. i went to it and opened the door to see... yoongi hyung?

"oh, hyung? what's up?" i welcomed him inside, completely forgetting that there are another two girls in this house.

"where is (y/n)?" he asked, as he walked in to my living room.

"(y/n)'s upstai—— wait whAT" i catched up to him in the living room, and saw him standing there with arms crossed, looking at mina.

"oh wow, what's this? so now you let girls in your house?" he asked me.

"h-hyung i can explain—-" i said, but cutted.

"ani, i don't need it." he sit across mina.

"hi~" mina sit cutely and stared at yoongi hyung.

"are you trying to flirt with me?" yoongi crossed his legs.

"can't help it. you look cute and hot at the same time." she winked.

i mentally facepalmed myself.

"what do you need here?" i asked yoongi.

"i'm just picking my baby up." he replied.

b-baby? who..
don't tell me it's (y/n)—

"oppa!" i heard a voice.

we all turned to that voice.
and there she was...

"(y/n)! let's go." yoongi hyung stood up and walked to (y/n).

"where are you going? you should rest, (y/n). you just fainted." i asked, before they both leave.

"i am fine now." she replied sternly.

i was taken back.

"we will probably go to the mall, or something. (y/n) won't be tired. besides, i'll take care of her." yoongi hyung said, glancing at (y/n).

"i wanna join." i said to them.

"wha—-" (y/n) said, but cutted by mina.

"that's great! i'll join too, it'll be a double date then!" mina said. "jungkook and i actually also planned to go to the mall today." she continued.

"oh okay then, it'll be fun!" yoongi hyung hugged (y/n)'s shoulder.

-to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 932 19
"you did not just squeeze my butt." "oh yes i did." a cliche story where jungkook is a playboy and the female protagonist is a badass girl apologies...
148K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
3.7K 292 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...
265K 8K 28
[BOOK 1] Being forced to have a relationship with a playboy is annoying. Well, what if your heart speaks differently from your thoughts? She thought...