Black Clover One-Shots [Black...

By Shimosu

One-shots with the people of Black Clover! Some things to take note of: - I rarely ever update - Crossovers... More

William Vangeance X Chicken! Reader - My Dear Chicken Child
Fuegoleon Vermillion X Captain! OC! X Nozel Silva - Crystal In The Cavern
Rhya Headcanons
Julius Novachrono X Infant! Reader - Clover Baby
Yami Sukehiro X Tall! Reader - Mommy Cow
Headcanons: Julius, Leopold, William, Mereoleona, Nacht

Headcanons

8.9K 251 510
By Shimosu

(Ignore that drawing) This part is because I like headcanons. This isn't a one-shot, but can have prompts.

Headcanons of those who have had one-shots done for them so far. Example; Fuegoleon, Rill, Asta, Yuno, Mereoleona, etc. Anyone whose from Black Clover and has had a one-shot written about them here.

Julius Novachrono

- Will dump bunches of flowers, a life-sized teddy bear, and too much chocolates to be healthy onto your room floor whether it's Valentine's or White Day.

- Shrieks happily when he gets something from you

- He has a mushroom area. Half of the time is a corner, other half is anywhere. He'll sulk and grow mushrooms, doesn't matter where, mushrooms will grow.

- You collect the mushrooms for meals.

- Sometimes you make him sulky on purpose for the mushrooms.

- Marx kinda wants to tell you to stop, but the mushroom dishes are also good-

- Buys things that make him think of you and ends up buying anything you might remotely like.

You:

Julius: *sparkling*

You: *staring at the pile of items*

Julius: What do you think? *vibrating in excitement*

You:

You: Julius, hon, you're gonna go broke-

- Wants you to be happy and you just pat his head, which seems to make him happy enough. He's vibrating in his seat to the point he shoots out the window while holding onto the chair-

Marx: SIR JULIUS!

- Loves cuddles and hugs and kisses and you.

- He tries to run away from his duties just to hug you and give you a kiss. Marx knows he's most likely to be with you if he's missing(or he's out somewhere in their kingdom and he'll be blocking him like they're messaging each other), so he just looks for you and drags Julius back.

- Julius whines like a puppy when he gets pulled away from you or misses you.

- Will hug you and spin you around in public. He doesn't really care about the views of prejudice or judgement.

- Spoiler of recent chapters; when he ------------- and was later revealed to be -----e but y------r, you cried.

- Or maybe you died before you got to know and stayed dead.

Luck Voltia

- Likes to hold hands.

- Sometimes, while holding hands, he'll use his magic and kinda forget about you, dragging you all over the place and maybe giving you a concussion somewhere.

- He also likes hugs.

- You touch his hair and manage a man bun or something. He seems so awed by it, you're crying-laughing with Magna as he's going around and showing it off.

- That wobbly smile of how he was enjoying himself in the Royal Knights Exam or something? You see that smile a lot, especially when you kiss his cheek.

- Smiles when kissing you and you can feel it.

- When he's jealous, he starts pouting.

- Once, when a guy approached you and tried flirting, Luck came barreling in and hit the guy into the ground with a kick. He treated it like an accident.

Luck: Whoops! I hit someone!

You: Luck, stop using your magic for this sort of stuff. The guy's weak, you won't get a lot of fight outta him.

- Likes to sneak up behind you and hug you. Though you can always tell because of his magic, he does it when you're distracted.

- You know when he's coming because he just storms in screaming your name. If he's trying to be quiet, you know anyway because of the electric stuff in the air.

You, reading in the lounge:

*vase crashes to the ground after being hit by a stray electric stream*

*door breaks open*

Luck: [NAME]-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Yami Sukehiro

- You can tell random people to kneel before you. Yami would glare at the person from behind and terrify them into submission easily.

- Black Bulls will stalk and interfere if he takes you on a date outside, which eventually ends in him leaving the date. (Read the one-shot idea I wrote down for him, XTall!Reader for more details)

- When you're sick, he tells you to suck it up, but is internally freaking out and going to call Owen the moment you turn around.

- You do something cute or something else that just makes him go-

"Marry me already."

- The Captains are wondering how he got someone like you. A FRIGGIN' STEAL-

- You put air fresheners and candles all over the base and no one questions you.

- Yami asked once, and doesn't ask anymore. He just grumbled like a little kid and just lets you do whatever.

Yami: Why're you putting that stuff up?

You: Doesn't it smell bad?

Yami: *grumbling* Not really...

- Finral drops a pick-up line on you. You play along for the fun of it. Yami almost destroys the base searching for the wuss-bag flirt that teleported away in fear for his life.

- You go to Mereoleona with your problems with Yami, and she's not even gonna question how the two of you are going out.

Fuegoleon Vermillion

- Low-key appreciates and enjoys the attention the (vice-captain captain-obsessed) reader gives him, but doesn't want to admit it, or he'd deal with her passing out and possibly dying happily with his siblings cheering on the background, not bothering to bring you back to life.

- Lets out some sort of purr when (normal?) reader touches his hair.

- Is a complete mother hen. Doesn't even let you get up the bed when you're sick, and will actually knock you out if you try.

- If he loves you, and worries, way too much, he'll remove your missions for the week and throw you into the medical wing because you sneezed or some other small thing-

- Mereoleona's bugging the two of you to get married since he's getting older and might end up with a betrothal if you don't soon.

- Low-key also because she wants nieces and nephews to throw down chasms and see their potential.

- Has started adopting the things Vice-Captain Captain-obsessed reader does, such as kicking a door down as entry.

- When he realizes what he just did, he ends up doing another thing the reader would do, and just leaves through the window.

- You and his younger siblings are just crying.

- After another night of going out drinking with Mereoleona, she just grabs whatever ring is closest in the store, and drops it into Fuegoleon's hand. Then she kicks him behind his legs, forces him to kneel/bow before you, who just entered the room in a rush for your Cappy to know something.

Mereoleona: He's proposing.

Fuegoleon: No I'm not-

Mereoleona: *fire paws shutting his mouth and covering his whole face*

- SCREEEEAAAAAMS.

- Doesn't even answer, just runs out the door to tell his siblings that they're getting married now.

- More screams.

- Half of the squad is groaning now. The other half is glad because they're thinking your shenanigans is finally going to stop when you tie the knot.

- Ha. FOOLS, TOO BAD!

- Fuegoleon has no idea what to do in this situation

- (Not the Captain-Obssessed Vice-Captain, but equally as reckless) Whenever you come back from a mission, you don't bother getting your wounds treated and he's constantly dragging you to the medics.

Magna Swing

- When he tries to propose, he gets so nervous that he ends up making the ring fly off into the sky with a bat of flames somehow.

- He probably got so nervous that he screamed, made the bat, and threw the box into the air to hit it, realizing a second too late.

- He's crying now.

- You were already waiting for him because he told you to meet him in a clearing where a fallen log was, so you're sitting on it and waiting.

- The ring actually falls into your hand from the sky somehow while he's dragging his feet to where you are, crying.

- Then you show him the ring and go 'Look!'

- He sees it and just starts bawling in relief, while you're freaking out now.

- He's horrible at holding hands. Either holds too tightly, or too gently to the point he's not even touching you and just... hovering BOTH of his hands over one of yours.

- There is no inbetween.

- Is not afraid of showing who he loves. Then he gets a kiss on the cheek and he's reduced to some walking tomato that's holding your hand.

- He insists on paying for everything for you because he's a man.

- He makes so much corny jokes and pickup lines.

- He's so easy to trick and takes every word of yours like a law or order from Yami himself.

- Has a hard time remembering facts you told him, though. Cuz he's usually occupied with something like pudding or chasing Luck.

Magna: Did you know that hens are only male?

You: Hens are girls, Magna. Boys are roosters.

- He somehow gets injured a bunch, so with Owen's help, you made some sort of medical chapstick(even if you were told you shouldn't kiss wounds because you might put germs there).

- So when you kiss his small injuries(such as cuts, bruises, and, much more carefully, stitched areas), he's bragging or something about how he's dating someone with magical, healing kisses.

Asta

- Never ask him to sing you to sleep.

- Never.

- You asked him to once, when you still lived in the orphanage, ignoring how Yuno left the room immediately with a pillow under his arm and the kids were whispering to each other fearfully as they hid under the blanket.

- Is also not afraid to tell/show anyone who he loves. There's no way no one in the Knights doesn't know at this point.

- If you're taller and look more mature, and you're taking him out to the Castle Town with Vanessa and Noelle and he gets kidnapped or lured away;

Some random guy: Isn't that your son that just got taken?

You: I don't have a son.

Some random guy: Then who was the guy that just asked me about my merch before screaming and running away like a joke, and destroyed a stall before being lured into an alley?

You: *thinking* Crap, Asta's causing trouble.

- The fact that he's causing trouble you're going to be associated with or taking the blame for him what bothered you first.

- Then you realized;

You: CRAP, WHO HAS ASTA!?

- He still proposes while you're both dating.

- He wants kids and when he tells you, he said to ask you where the baby building was to get a baby because Yuno wouldn't tell him.

- Everyone's wondering how you deal with him.(Seriously, how do you deal with anyone from Black Clover as a lover-?)

- When you're talking, he's just staring at you and he's not even LISTENING.

You, explaining the plan to the Royal Knights: So, that's the plan. Any que- Asta, did you get all that?

Asta: What?

You: ASTA!

- Then he just tells you he's distracted with your looks and says he loves you with an innocent smile. You know he's telling the truth because he's a horrible liar.

- Mereoleona takes it from there and explains everything over again, while you're pushed to a place he can't see you.

- He wants to be in the same group as you to make sure you're okay, and won't let go of you or put you down.

- (Reader that didn't grow up with him) When he wrote to the church about you the first time, Father thought he settled down already with someone, but the others could tell from the letter he had a very nice teammate who could deal with him.

- When he wrote to the church about you dating him, they thought you were a figment of his imagination or someone he was bothering and just decided you were dating, while you were refusing him.

- The people back at the church, including Yuno, wonder how their crazy hyper kid got someone who seems to ground him and seems mature.

- Until you're found out to probably be as crazy and wild as him.

Yuno

- When he smiles, it's so BRIGHT AND IT HURTS. The sparkles stab you sometimes.

- You swear you're going to go blind someday because of his smile, but Mimosa and Klaus don't believe you when you say Yuno smiles.

Mimosa: Are you sure, [Name]-san?

You: Yeah. Look, I got a little red dot here from the last time his sparkle stabbed me.

Klaus: Are you sure that's not from a mission?

You: Yeah, he smiles a lot. He's just nervous around others.

- One time, and this never happened again, he smiled at you in the eatery with the other Dawn members staring and grumbling about him for being a peasant. A fanclub was made for him that day, and they called in a bunch of medics to help the nobles.

- Yuno is even more nervous of smiling now.

- Slyph hates you, and both of you do not care at all. He just keeps telling her to shut up and has tried to figure out how to make her go away, such as sending her back or un-summoning her. Never works.

- Whenever he creates or masters a technique, he goes straight to you just to hear your praises

- He doesn't talk to other people and comes off as cold because he's trying to be/IS the cool character, which is actually canon-

- BUT. In reality, he's also just really confused and thinking about you a lot.

- Isn't one for misleading compliments and such.

You, playing with his hair: It's such a shame I don't like you.

Yuno, sitting down: ...

You, hugging him: Because I don't like you, I LOVE you!

- He looked so heartbroken still and you just decided to hug him and kisses to mend his soul.

- At one point, he tried to get a petition for free days because he wanted to spend some time with you outside of missions.

- He literally went up to William with a poker face, holding a small piece of white paper with a single signature scrawled on.

- He got his own signature and no one else's. He didn't tell you about it, and the others ignored him because he was 'peasant trash'. Klaus and Mimosa seemed confused and didn't sign it, though Klaus said something about how it's an honor to have missions.

- William approved of it anyway because he's a shipper and now Yuno gets weekends off.

- No one understands how, or why, this managed to happen.

- The nobles hate Yuno more now, since they think William is too biased, but Yuno honestly doesn't care because he gets more time with you.

- Yaay, Yuno gets to sleep iiinnn

Nozel Silva

- You braided his bangs before. He kept it and now it's his go-to hairstyle. You kinda feel bad but happy at the same time about that-

- Is kind of clueless on hugs, since royals have to keep up appearances and probably aren't very open. When you hugged him before-

Nozel: What was that?

You: A hug?

Nozel:

Nozel: Do it again.

- Your heart was ready to burst-

- The lower Knights, including the Captains, have no idea you're going out.

- They're all confused as heck when they saw the hug scene and he didn't throw you off of him, and actually asked for another.

- You make him blush and smile and do double takes. Julius is taking pictures like the fan he is and no one understands.

- Fugeoleon doesn't know because Nozel won't just tell him that he's in love with this person and has been dating them outright.

- Nozel says nothing. He's just in your palm to fluster and feel love and affection.

- William ships it but he doesn't realize the ship has already departed from the port.

- It finally clicks when you just say you love him or something and he just responds in a quiet embarrassed mumble while you're holding hands.

Jack:

William:

Dorothy:

Yami: ... What the fuck?

Fuegoleon:

Charlotte:

Gueldre/Kaiser:

Rill: .... aAAAAAaaaaAAAAAHhHHHHHH

Captains.exe has stopped working

Leopold Vermillion

- Will leave for his mission while you wave him good luck, Leopold forgetting a good luck kiss as well.

- The moment he feels like he misses you(almost immediately), he sprints back and makes sure for a good luck kiss. Then he sprints away, determined to finish his mission as soon as possible.

- You inflate his ego, and despite people telling you not to for their sanity/ears, it's too funny and cute to give up

- When he told you he liked you, it sounded like he finally burst. Middle of lunch, everyone's in the eatery, you sit in front of him and he suddenly screams before banging his head on the table, yelling 'FUCK, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!' He stood on the table and yelled at all the silent members, 'GOT IT!? I LOVE HER! I LOVE YOU!' He pointed at you.

- He got a sound slap from his brother after that for disrupting the meal time and for standing on furniture.

- Becomes embarrassed whenever you bring it up, but it's hilarious to look back on

- Blushes and touches his forehead when you kiss his diamond symbol. Sometimes, when he's at a table when you do it, he just lies his head on the table with his arm and hits the table with his other hand really fast.

- He keeps getting slapped by his brother for the things he does now because of you. Leopold doesn't care.

- Has broken into your room via window before just to say hello.

- When you had to get permission from his siblings, Fuegoleon and Mereoleona accepted you. After a threat that, you break his heart, they break your bones.

- Leopold was so happy, though, and kissed you in front of them.

- He got a beating from both of his siblings for that.

- Mereoleona has tried to take you out to drink before, and sometimes succeeds.

- Has defied his sister for you before. And that takes COURAGE-

- He was a biter as a baby, probably his way of showing affection, since he only did it to his siblings.

- Didn't like other people, but baby Leo loved the attention.

- Now that he's older, he doesn't bite anymore, but the old habit comes back and he bites you sometimes.

Leo, holding your hand and holding it in front of his face, staring at it:

You: Leo?

Leo: ... *bites fingers*

You: WHAT THE-

- Fuegoleon isn't even that concerned, he's just-

Fuegoleon: Ah, I see.

- You gave him a pacifier as a gift later on, and he bites it like that person that bites a coin to see if it's real or not.

(Like Ban as a kid when he was given a fake coin, or literally anyone in any series that does that to see if it's real or not)

- Doesn't even focus on what he's supposed to bite on it, but he'll hold it and have it hang from the side of his mouth like it's a popsicle stick or toothpick.

William Vangeance

- A SHIPPER AND MATCH-MAKER

- Scar kisses leaves him unable to focus for the rest of the day

- Has a thing for hearing birds. Especially chickens. Even owls or crows, he'll just sit up weirdly in bed to listen. Time doesn't matter. Even if he's been sitting up for three hours now and the reader has left the room because of thinking he's possessed.

- Starts to cry when you accepted his scar and just confesses with an 'I love you' right there while sobbing. That made you cry too.

- Patri doesn't know what to do with you. He's been thinking of killing you and making it seem like you were murdered by someone else.

- So MANY SOFT SMILES

- With people around, the most he'll do when they're not looking is a kiss on the cheek.

- He'll do anything for you, or let you do anything, after a kiss on the cheek(or jaw), or just hearing you say 'Please? For me?'

You: Can I buy that dog?

William: Love, you won't be able to take care of it while you're busy.

You: Please? For me?

William: *visibly struggling to not give in*

You: Please? For me?

William: *goes on auto-pilot*

William: Alright.

(Another time)

You: We should get the squad into a trust-building exercise so that they can accept the newbie(Yuno).

William: A wh-

You: *kisses his cheek*

William: *brain shuts down*

William: We should do that.

- Tries to give you no dangerous missions, and only little chore ones.

- You managed to get the nobles you don't like to let you put makeup on because you made William go on auto-pilot and order them to let you do it. You also got to put a wig on Yuno, who kinda looks like a convincing girl.

- You could easily make the whole squad, base, and their reputation crumble to shambles if you wanted to. You could even convince William to switch bases with Yami and force the Dawn members to live in a dirty shack.

- You don't do any of that, though. For William.

Langris Vaude

- Takes forever to visibly take you seriously. Takes even longer for you to get together

- Has a crush on you, decides to tease non-stop and just watches you from a distance

- Secretly fears you'll hate him, but he doesn't know how else to talk to you.

- Literally ERASES the stuff you don't like or things that bother you. A person bumped into you? Half the building is gone, you had to intervene and make him miss-

- When no one, not even you, knew he liked you, you and the others had no idea why he didn't kill you when you patted the front part of his hair

- You were just tempted and... patted it. You expected him to slap you or something, but he just stared at you with a weird surprised look.

- Then he left. He went to some secluded area and covered his burning face as he tried to calm down and understand what just happened.

- You thought he left to go to William and have you expelled from the squad, since you accidentally smashed an egg on his head before.

- When he tried to embarrass you, he declared loudly that he liked you without a second thought. It backfired, he embarrassed himself as well, and he realized too late.

- Nobles have more gossip because of this

- He's already arranged to marry Finesse, so his parents disapprove of you and bribe the other members to get you expelled or quit. Maybe even die(get killed by a member) on a mission.

- Langris finds out and almost destroys the whole base.

- His parents were terrified and threatened into submission because Langris is stronger than them and he doesn't give a crap.

- When he sees you again and you ask if he's alright, he just gives you a happy smile like his whole week has been filled with breaks and free trips to the best spas in the kingdom.

- Finral is happy because Finesse is betrothed to him now and sends clueless you a letter of thanks.

You, reading the letter: Wait, what?

- He likes cherry tarts because they were also one of the first foods you shared together.

Rill Boismortier

- One time when you went to a store, he was waiting for you to finish changing into an outfit you didn't know how to wear. When you come out, he freezes, being part of a clothes rack and walking around with it.

- The other Captains are wondering how the two of you (Co-Captain Reader) survive together or keep each other(along with your squad)alive when it looks like you're sharing your one brain cell.

- Rumor going around that this conversation was heard

You, knocking on a door: Rill, open up! It's my turn for the brain cell todaaay!

Rill, shrieking from the other side: NooOOOOOOoOOOO!

- No surprise for the other Captains when Azure Deer places last in Stars Awards Festival

- There's a bet going around to see how long you guys will take to get together

- When one of you goes, 'I might like you? I don't know...', they're all screaming 'FINALLY!', but both of you are just-

You: I might like you? I don't know...

Rill: Huh. I don't know either...

Both: Just standing there, and start thinking.

- Screams of FRUSTRATION, GET TOGETHER ALREADY!

- When you both finally realize, you're avoiding each other and just red-faced. They're in the room you walked into? Turn right around and close the door. Now everyone is even more frustrated.

- When you both finally accept it, you just go back to acting like friends and everyone is crying.

- Is not afraid of showing PDA via hugs and kisses on your face

- Is very nervous about receiving kisses though. Being kissed himself on the lips make him freeze and his jaw drops as his soul is lost to the cosmos, on the cheek or forehead just make him blush and a mumbling mess

- If you're shorter or not even five centimeters above his height; the Fun-Sized Couple, Fun-Sized Duo, Fun-Sized Club(Dorothy is part of this club)

- You can use his hair to carry things, just reach in and grab some mirror and put it back in

- Cries like a little kid and throws a tantrum when you're not around

- Vice-versa, you're pouting all day, but all of that was already normal and is not new

- No one wants you apart for their own safety and for the safety of wherever you are.

Zora Ideale

- Styles your hair because he knows how to and went through a bunch of hairstyles to try out before deciding on his flames.

- You bought him a shark hat because of his teeth before

- April Fools Day. By the end of it, you're covered in ashes and smell like you crawled out of a garbage dump because of Zora alone.

- He's not even sorry because it was April Fools Day. He starts feeling sorry when you're about to cry in frustration.

- No affection or attention for days after that.

- Likes to lean on you or let you drag him around after he drapes himself over you.

- Though one time, you purposely dropped him.

- He actually cares about you a lot and dotes on you.

- If someone is denying something of you or their answer is a negative, he stands behind you and looks like a death reaper or something.

- I would say death himself, but I just thought of a guy that's pale, tired, and looks sunken and too skinny in general.

- Anyways, by the time you turn around, he's just looking at something else and yawning.

Zora: Done yet?

You, grumbling: ... Yeah. Let's go.

When you walked away, he flipped the person off before stalking after you.

- He used to babysit kids, and still does, sometimes.

- "Zora-nii", "Zora-niisama", "Okaa-chan"

- He's good at drawing because his dad was out a lot, to train and such, so he had to entertain himself somehow.

- It drew his attention to Trap Magic because of 'drawing', 'crafting', and creating different seals and patterns to make a Trap Spell.

- Plus, it was hard to understand and a complicated form of magic, so it kept him busy a lot as well.

- His dad, obviously, was the one who introduced him to Trap Magic.

- He got pinched a lot on the cheek by old ladies and boys as a kid in his village.

- Even now, if he drops by, they still recognize him and get pinched.

- You pinch him too, for the fun of it.

- He refuses to be seen by any Knights when he's there.

- He'll make fun of how you look when you get up(because we all have some sort of messiness when waking up), but won't admit that it's cute as heck.

- You have an idea that his hair is like an anemone in Nemo.

- Likes country music, folk songs, children's stories, and nursery rhymes because of his dad, who would play a ukulele or something at one point, tell him stories and ones he made up, and would always be singing loudly.

- If you listen to him closely enough when he's not bothered and is quiet, you can hear him humming.

- He picked up learning the stringed instrument his dad played with, because it was left to him and he decided to put it to use.

- Can definitely cook and do house work because he managed the house and himself while his dad was out.

- Fickle with money.

- You could be looking at tomatoes that are 2 for the price of $1, and he'd somehow know in his head that the store two blocks down has an ongoing sale for the week that tomatoes are 5 per buck.

- Always argues about what would be better as an investment or financially, like prices of food.

You, thinking it's one of those teas only the absolute rich can afford because it sounds fancy: Look, vanilla apple tea for three dollar-!

Zora: There's a sale going on right now, of tea for a dollar, and it's the same amount as this. The flavor even varies.

You: W-Wha-?

Zora, already dragging you away: If we hurry, we can still make it.

- Thus, useful and needed to bring on trips to buy groceries.

- He can style hair because he experimented on himself until deciding on the doll's hair cut.

Zora, managing to turn chin-length hair into a full-on braid crown at the top of a person's head with a bunch of bobby pins: Done.

You, watching: How do you-!?

- Other than that, though, there were times he cut his hair too short, ended up looking like he was from the military, and had a manbun at one point because it kept his hair out of his face.

- It was an odd sight, but you did start a protest with a sign you drew on.

- 'Bring back the Man Bun' is a running gag now.

Patri

- (As Elves) You once made a bunch of flower chains and necklaces and just dumped them all on him. He kept it, and just stared at anyone who asked until they left.

- (As Elves) Is blunt as heck and just goes, 'I like you' before marching off.

- Tsundere.

- Call him out on stuff before what goes down at the wedding and he does the typical line of 'Sh-Shut up...' while blushing and all that jazz.

- Maybe he'll be like Noelle and beat you up, but a warning call of his name from Licht or a warning glance, and he just stops.

- (When reincarnated) He doesn't trust humans, so if you're sick, he's like the mom that tries to cure everything, but instead of stuff like Vicks, he uses herbs.

- He's a nerd when it comes to nature.

- He knows a bunch of random facts about nature and its remedies, so when you're going out to buy stuff or bring back flowers or something-

You, looking at a flower: I want it.

Patri: That's not a flower.

You: What?

Patri, backing away: It's a trap, [Name]. You're standing on top of a large carnivore frog.

*ground starts shaking*

- Kinda ruins your perception of flowers if it wasn't ruined already.

- He enjoys warning you stuff at the last moment so you end up in a bunch of life-threatening situations and he's just smiling on the side.

- If you manage to make him genuinely chuckle or laugh, you write down the reason each time. For research. Yeah.

- Rhya and Vetto kidnap you on a daily basis to hang out and Patri's hunting you down a lot to drag you back to the point he's thinking of installing a tracking item/spell on you.

- He gets jealous easily (thank you ToskaIka)

- He pouts a lot, but other times, he's muttering and thinking of plans for murder, and how 'those damn humans are going to kill her'.

- Then he always comes to some conclusion and rushes after you with a burst of energy.

- Sometimes he makes Fana go fetch you and now you're actually running for your lives before she appears while riding on Salamander's back because she's not nice when bringing you back.

- As in she actually burns you and looks like she's your murderer about to finish the last blow, but Patri just makes some sort of herbal salve for your burns and gets to practice stuff on you.

- Most of the time, he's actually experimenting on you, but he won't say a thing-

- He knows how to cook from literally a pile of random things because his mom taught him how to cook and they lived in plains or something far from human civilization.

Finral Roulacase

- Bets on how long you'll stick with him.

- Also bets on how long before he leaves you or cheats on you.

- But when he had a crush on you, genuinely, he has no idea what to say to you. He doesn't talk to you like how he would other girls, because he's afraid he'll offend you or get you to hate him.

- When Noelle or someone else says that Finral likes you, you just think it's another passing crush, but it still makes you a bit happy.

- He has a crush or short infatuation on pretty much anyone feminine-looking or a girl. But for you, regardless of gender and appearance, it sticks?

- When he wasn't crushing over someone else for over a day, and his attention was all on you, everyone knew something was up.

- You didn't really care or notice since he was infatuated with so many people he didn't even know the names of.

- He's so nervous around you, and always blushing so everyone's wondering what the heck is up-

- You're dragging him through so many things he doesn't want to do. Like, you dragged him to the Royal Knights Exam and he was shrieking about how his technique wasn't done yet.

- You carry a spray bottle of water around and call it a Finral repellant if he gets too close to you, someone else, or anything you don't want him near.

- You saw him trying to change his appearance when you said things you like in someone just to mess with him because you knew he was listening in.

You: I wanna partner that's got a low or velvety voice...

Finral: *in the background, trying to alter his voice and making weird squeaks*

You: Has black spiky hair in a ponytail...

Finral: *trying to the his hair back and crying when his hair doesn't cooperate*

You, grinning: And holds a katana...

Finral: *trying to steal Yami's*

You: And...

Finral, his ear so friggin big and listening: HMMMMMM?

You: Fights demons on a daily basis, barely sleeping, probably.

Finral: ... Huh?

You: Yeah, someone hot.

Vanessa: *wheeze-laughing*

Kirsch Vermillion

- He's convinced you're a holy being from above.

- When he sees you for the first time, you're genuinely convinced something's wrong with him. Because he just suddenly poses with a somehow echoing 'Ah', acting like he was just shot.

- Then he kneels or bows or something and asks for your name and what family you came from.

- If you're a commoner, he stares at you and says, 'That is not a funny joke, beautiful'.

- He will call you beautiful or some other thing.

- You're asking Dorothy if you can change squads or just never run into him, but you just get a snore in response.

- He's already told you he loves you from your first meet.

- His sparkles physically hurt you.

- He's somehow gotten your picture enlargened and framed on any empty space inside the base.

- When he sees you, he makes everyone clear a path for you and showers you with flower petals.

- He's treating you like a friggin' princess.

- Honestly, you and everyone else are just done with this guy.

- You're the one who gave him a haircut and you were honestly thinking about shaving him bald or 'accidentally' cutting him at some point.

- Everyone knows he likes you, including you yourself.

- You legit found him pacing in a hallway before while saying;

Kirsch: What is this feeling taking over me? Am-Am I in love? I... I do not know!

- While you're walking next to him, he grabs your hand and holds it while you're walking. When you ask, he goes 'We've been dating for weeks now, haven't we?'

- So now you're dating.

- Yah.

- Mimosa is sorry. But she can't change her brother's mind.

Klaus Lunettes

- If you ever have a disagreement or get upset with each other, he throws all his pride away and will go out to buy stuff.

- He will buy you flowers and anything you might like just for you to forgive his sorry butt, even if it's not his fault or if he was in the right.

- Match-maker William gives him a 'mission order' to ask and take you out on a date, and he's visibly going into cardiac arrest.

William: For this mission, you have to approach [Name] and ask her out on a date.

Klaus, visibly going into cardiac arrest at the thought: Alright.

- Of course, William also ordered you that, the next thing Klaus asks you, say yes, no matter what it is.

You: What? Why?

William, hiding his grin behind his folded hands with his elbows on his desk: It's an order.

- That's actually how you got together.

- William kept ordering the same thing over and over again; both of you go out together for 'intel purposes'.

- Gets really embarrassed over PDA.

- Sometimes, you work together with William for him to be more open.

- Example, you have to tell William things for Klaus to say to you.

William, following what a piece of paper said that was slipped under his door: Klaus, you should be sure to show [Name] that you love her today.

You, listening in with one of William's magic items for stalking: Come on, Klausy, come on.

- When the first 'mission'(date) was in action between you two, your room was 'mysteriously and unintentionally' destroyed, with any personal items taken out.

- When you both came back, William had some smug grin and said you two were sharing Klaus' room now.

Gauche Adlai

- Nose is always bleeding. The others can't tell if it's because of you or his sister.

- When he hears you're alone with a guy, on a mission or spending time with them, he looks scarier than Mereoleona when she's mad while he's heading to your location.

- Treats you the same as Marie.

- He doesn't need to confess for you to know he likes you. He treats you like Marie, but at the same time, you don't know if he sees you as his little sister or as a possible romantic partner.

- He spends a lot of brain power and time just thinking about how to divide his attention and money on both of you.

- Marie's constantly apologizing to you because of him.

- He tries to get both of you in the same place and spend time with both of you at the same time to spend the same amount of time with both of you.

- Buying gifts, he tries to get stuff both you and his sister would enjoy.

- Essentially, you're sharing everything with Marie, and you haven't even told him if you liked him romantically or not.

- You finally figure out he likes you romantically when he actually tells you to marry him already, and he has an actual ring.

- Though he loves Marie, he thinks of marrying only you.

- He has a [Name] sense.

- Kisses out of nowhere; another hint he's interested romantically.

- Holds your hand a lot and walks next to you almost all the time you're at the base.

- Will let you do pretty much anything and will cheer you on. Others disagree? He just has a threatening stare at holds up his mirrors pointed at the person.

You: *sitting in the kitchen and blocking out everything as you're reading. The muffins you were baking are burnt and morphing into a strange, bubbling goopy creature that just grew an eyeball*

Gauche, watching from the eatery as smoke rises up: Repeat that again, I dare you.

Asta, tempter of fate: GAUCHE, SHE'S GOING TO BLOW UP OUR KITCHEN!

Gauche: LET HER! WE NEED A NEW ONE, ANYWAYS!

Mereoleona Vermillion

- She used to leave little things at your room door, but they made you think you were being threatened. It was literally like a cat bringing home dead stuff to her owner. In this case, stuff she got from the forests; pelts, decorative heads, whole dead deer, large sharp teeth that could be used as a dagger, slabs of uncooked meat-

- Only keeps her long hair because you complimented it before and enjoy touching it

- You like to touch her hair and play with it. The other Knights saw you braiding her hair and wondered how you were still alive. (Anyone else tries it and they're blown by with a bruised face)

- Was actually a girly chicken when she was little and changed because of you.

- When you make her anything, regardless of the taste, she'll still eat it if it's edible/able to be consumed and isn't a puddle of acid burning through the table.

- She's so reckless that you always worry about her and decide to pick up stuff about medicine and healing.

- When she realized she had a crush on you, she threw you down the chasm to see if you're strong enough to be her mate.

- Honestly, though, she wouldn't mind if you weren't strong enough.

- She likes having someone to protect or try to keep safe and raises heck if you got injured. When you turn your back.

You, coming back from an escort mission : Yeah, I finished my mission. Just got this little cut on my cheek-

Mereoleona: Names.

You: Hm?

Mereoleona: Names. I just want to have a bit of talk.(And a lot of murder)

You, thinking: I got cut because I tripped near a root.

- She doesn't hesitate or seem flustered when she says she likes you. Probably goes something like-

Mereoleona: YOU WILL BE MY MATE!

Or, if she's more calm

Mereoleona: Yeah, I wanna date you, or whatever.

You: ... I was asking her how her day was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 13 11
I will only be doing 'x Readers' and some 'character x character' for now and here are some things to keep in mind what i CAN write about -Fluff -Ang...
444K 6.7K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
445K 9.6K 52
A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!!
82K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...