Greek Academy

By HalseyRae

11 new students to the Greek Academy have arrived. What is this academy you ask? A school and training center... More

Greek Academy: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Greek Academy: Story Update/Hiatus

Greek Academy: Introduction

103 2 0
By HalseyRae

Harry's POV

"Gods?! Are you for real?!" I asked my mother, "How is that possible?!"

"Well sweetheart, it's a very long story," my mother Anne began, gently placing herself on the couch beside me. her soft brown eyes dull and sad instead of the bright and happy that I was used yto.

"Well i got time, so spill," I said, firmly, shaking my hair and then swipin my brown curls to the side. And the next half hour completely changed my life, forever. Nothin would ever be the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1K 26
Amy is a regular 20 year old girl. She works in a library, lives with her two best friends, and has a loving family. She has a secret love of singing...
1K 55 33
Music is her everything and she has her future all planned. She will stop at nothing to go to the school of her dreams but will the perfect boy get i...
15.8K 769 19
Five high school students from Ruthrwood Academy walk into the library one Wednesday to endure two weeks of after-school detention having committed s...
378K 8.6K 55
Hey, I'm Gianna Miller. My aunt is Lou Teasedale-mildly famous stylist for One Direction. She's the one who takes me in when my parents kick me out o...