Lucid dreams(Malcolm Craig x...

By Dusty_l3unny

Dreams do come true...or something More

The first
The girl
The cringe
The date
The fight
WOAH DUDE AN
The realization
How...just how
The filler
AN
The confrontation
The meeting
AN
A/n :(
YOU CANT GET RID OF ME BITCH
The explaination

The mistake

257 6 0
By Dusty_l3unny

Shelbie POV
I wake up from my nap and hear silent sobs. I go to check it out and see YN on the couch crying. I go up to her to comfort her. "Hey what's wrong" "he stood me up" no. "wait what why...hold on I'll text jack and ask him what happened"

Jacks POV
I was laying on the bed thinking about life then I hear my phone ring
Text convo
Shelbie🖤. Jack
Why did Malcolm not go to his date with YN
He stood her up?
Ya ask him why. she's crying

End
Really Malcolm. I walk to his room only to see him with Finn.oh no "What did you do!" "What are you ta-" "Did you make him stay. YN is crying cause he stood her up!" I yelled at Finn "we went she was talking to another guy" "in what way" "In a flirtatious way" "IN WHAT WAY DID SHE COME OFF AS FLIRTATIOUS" "well-she was- look she was talking to another guy when she was supposed to be waiting on Malcolm" "THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT SHE WAS FLIRTING!" I turned to Malcolm "look, you messed up big time you need to fix this"

Malcolm's POV
What is he talking about she was flirting with another guy "ya okay I will tomorrow" jack nodded glared at Finn then left the room

————le time skip————

I was getting ready for bed when I started to regret doing that. Just leaving. She was doing nothing but talk to him. Sigh. Well good night self

Dream

I was at a park that I didn't recognize, swinging lightly on a swing. When I heard someone sit next to me. When looked I saw YN there looking sad but still beautiful. "Why were you talking to him" "he was just asking a question. Friendly conversation Malcolm...." " it didn't look friendly" "he was asking for his girlfriend!" I jumped off the swing "Why am I even talking to you this is just a dream!" I yelled at 'her' "ya and in a dream I get to do what I want and i just want to talk to you and know why you didn't come!"

Real world

I woke up crying. Am I really this effected by this situation.

YN POV
"I just want to talk to you and know why you didn't come!"
I woke up crying. He is just a guy why are you crying. Crying shows weakness.

————————————————
An: this is stupid.... i should stop writing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 150K 82
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
708K 46.5K 56
သေလမ်းကိုလျှောက်ရမယ်ဆိုရင်တောင်မောင့်ကိုချစ်ဖို့ရွေးချယ်မယ်
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...