The mistake

Shelbie POV
I wake up from my nap and hear silent sobs. I go to check it out and see YN on the couch crying. I go up to her to comfort her. "Hey what's wrong" "he stood me up" no. "wait what why...hold on I'll text jack and ask him what happened"

Jacks POV
I was laying on the bed thinking about life then I hear my phone ring
Text convo
Shelbie🖤. Jack
Why did Malcolm not go to his date with YN
He stood her up?
Ya ask him why. she's crying

End
Really Malcolm. I walk to his room only to see him with Finn.oh no "What did you do!" "What are you ta-" "Did you make him stay. YN is crying cause he stood her up!" I yelled at Finn "we went she was talking to another guy" "in what way" "In a flirtatious way" "IN WHAT WAY DID SHE COME OFF AS FLIRTATIOUS" "well-she was- look she was talking to another guy when she was supposed to be waiting on Malcolm" "THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT SHE WAS FLIRTING!" I turned to Malcolm "look, you messed up big time you need to fix this"

Malcolm's POV
What is he talking about she was flirting with another guy "ya okay I will tomorrow" jack nodded glared at Finn then left the room

————le time skip————

I was getting ready for bed when I started to regret doing that. Just leaving. She was doing nothing but talk to him. Sigh. Well good night self

Dream

I was at a park that I didn't recognize, swinging lightly on a swing. When I heard someone sit next to me. When looked I saw YN there looking sad but still beautiful. "Why were you talking to him" "he was just asking a question. Friendly conversation Malcolm...." " it didn't look friendly" "he was asking for his girlfriend!" I jumped off the swing "Why am I even talking to you this is just a dream!" I yelled at 'her' "ya and in a dream I get to do what I want and i just want to talk to you and know why you didn't come!"

Real world

I woke up crying. Am I really this effected by this situation.

YN POV
"I just want to talk to you and know why you didn't come!"
I woke up crying. He is just a guy why are you crying. Crying shows weakness.

————————————————
An: this is stupid.... i should stop writing this.